Photo

"Tanker commander" bug

10 replies to this topic
bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:04 PM

I drive the tanker to the fenced lot, only there is no red marker stating where to drive it into. I tried opening the rear shed doors while approaching, but they wouldn't open, i haven't tried the front two yet, because the truck blew up with all the manuevering, but they didn't open when i entered the yard.

srg
  • srg

Bored Ass

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (bluejeans @ Apr 19 2005, 15:04)
I drive the tanker to the fenced lot, only there is no red marker stating where to drive it into. I tried opening the rear shed doors while approaching, but they wouldn't open, i haven't tried the front two yet, because the truck blew up with all the manuevering, but they didn't open when i entered the yard.

There's supposed to be no red marker in that place. I suppose you're talking about your property aren't you? What you see there, assuming you bought that property already is a yellow inverted arrow by the door which means you can save there already. In which case the garage should open already unless you're running into some glitch with the game just like many others have experienced before.

The red markers that you're supposed to find there in Dillimore are the one at the bar(?) where you're supposed to meet Catalina and the one by the gas station after you drive Catalina and she tells you which places you're supposed to rob.

Officer Pulaski
  • Officer Pulaski

Li'l G Loc

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:50 PM

monocle.gif just get to the truck stop North of the Flint Intersection
make sure your not in the gas station but the place right beside it monocle.gif

srg
  • srg

Bored Ass

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 04:11 PM

Oh, sorry, I supposed you're talking about the RS Haul compound, the destination where you're supposed to deliver the tanker? Is Catalina with you? You might've left her in which case you really wouldn't see any marker. Or are you playing already the tanker sub-missions after Catalina?

bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (srg @ Apr 19 2005, 16:11)
Oh, sorry, I supposed you're talking about the RS Haul compound, the destination where you're supposed to deliver the tanker? Is Catalina with you? You might've left her in which case you really wouldn't see any marker. Or are you playing already the tanker sub-missions after Catalina?

It's the first mission involving the tanker, and catalina is with me in the cab. I drive to the rs haul lot, and drive in, but there is no indication of where to park the cab + tanker. The roller doors don't open, and there are no markers of any kind. If i just get out and leave the tanker parked there, I still have the yellow square telling me thats where i need to go.

srg
  • srg

Bored Ass

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:45 AM

Well that's kind of strange. Sorry, I don't mean to underestimate your intelligence, but I have some more questions; 1) are you sure Catalina is with you? Try getting out of the Tanker and see if she'll come out of it and follw you. Just thinking you might have thought she's inside but actually left her. 2) Did you connect the tanker to the Petroleum trailer? The one you're supposed to deliver to RS Haul?

I believe there are supposed to be no doors opening for you when you get there. You'll simply drive to the marker and a cutscene would follow ending your mission.

regards

bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (srg @ Apr 20 2005, 08:45)
Well that's kind of strange. Sorry, I don't mean to underestimate your intelligence, but I have some more questions; 1) are you sure Catalina is with you? Try getting out of the Tanker and see if she'll come out of it and follw you. Just thinking you might have thought she's inside but actually left her. 2) Did you connect the tanker to the Petroleum trailer? The one you're supposed to deliver to RS Haul?

I believe there are supposed to be no doors opening for you when you get there. You'll simply drive to the marker and a cutscene would follow ending your mission.

regards

Catalina is with me in the cab for sure, when i look to the sides she is there, and when i exit the cab she gets out and follows. And the petroleum trailer is definately attached when i arrive at the site, i should know, i had that many problems attaching (and reattaching when i went around sharp bends) the f*%$ing thing biggrin.gif

The first couple of times i went looking for the red marker, or even try to get into the shed, i was reversing and moving the cab so much that it ended up getting blowed up real good biggrin.gif this is one weird bug, and obviously i can't go any further with the game without completing the catalina missions...

srg
  • srg

Bored Ass

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:39 PM

Hmm...now it's very strange indeed. sarcasm.gif Maybe you cheated a lot so now you're getting punished for it tounge2.gif Try driving to the compound Tanker first? No need to back up actually going there just simply drive to the spot and that's it. But then again, you're experiencing a missing marker... notify.gif

Cube623
  • Cube623

100% Completion 3rd Time Lucky

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:41 AM

maybe this video might help you to find the red marker to park the tanker

Tanker Commander

Raptor013
  • Raptor013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:24 PM

Don't you fail that mission if you lose the trailor at all?

Cube623
  • Cube623

100% Completion 3rd Time Lucky

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Raptor013 @ Apr 21 2005, 16:24)
Don't you fail that mission if you lose the trailor at all?

yes you do that video was my second attemt as the first attempt with the vigilante mission mod i detached the trailor against a tree blush.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users