Photo

Recruiting Characters

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
digimetal
  • digimetal

DBZ Gangbanger

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:49 AM Edited by digimetal, 19 April 2005 - 01:29 AM.

You can recruited Big smoke in the first misson by using the blowing car cheat before he go in the car. If you recruited 3 of them. they will also appeared in the funeral.

I was wondering if there are any other character you can recruited beside Maccer.

jigglebilly
  • jigglebilly

Jesus? Oh, the black guy...

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:57 AM

huh???

LordYoda
  • LordYoda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:05 AM

Can you try to redo that in proper english? im usually good at deciphering poor typing, but i cant figure that out right. all i got is something about a blow up cars cheat, and recruiting people. im gonna try to decipher it.

You can recruit Big smoke in the first misson by using the blowup cars cheat before he goes in the car. If you recruit 3 of them. they will also appear in the funeral.

I was wondering if there are any other characters you can recruit beside Maccer.

is that right?

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:37 AM

WTF are you on about i havnt got a clue but lordyodas description has made it a bit clearer but its giving me a headache

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:20 AM

If you begin the very first mission, "Big Smoke," you'll see a scene of Smoke and Carl walking towards a black Perennial. If you enter the "blow up all cars" cheat during this cutscene, you will fail the mission, and Smoke will walk off as if nothing happened. If you enter a "recruit anyone" cheat, you can recruit Big Smoke and use him in your gang!

Another character you can recruit is Toreno on the mission "Vertical Bird." Enter "blow up all cars" when Carl and Toreno are walking towards the parked Washington ("Well, no invite to the housewarming, huh kid?). Ypu'll fail the mission Toreno will walk off. Enter a recruit anyone cheat and recruit him.

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:46 AM

1 dude i found kool 2 recruit is Sweet. U get him in the mission thats called "Sweets Girl" near the start. Just kill his girl and then u fail the mission and Sweet walks off. That's when u recruit him.
Also if u do Vigilante missions u can find all the special characters (including ppl like Tenpenny, Ryder, Smoke and all the Girlfriends). If u wanna see whos in the car in Vigilante just use the PIT menuvare and they should get out.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:29 PM

user posted image

rolleyes.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:32 PM

Very nice adam! Cue the "h0w d0e5 U d0 dat?!?!11" posts....

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 01:33 AM

Another awesome one to recruit is Pulaski. Enter the recruit everyone code, and begin the mission "High Noon." As Pulaski runs to his Buffalo, quickly recruit him. If you stick around for about 15-20 seconds, he'll start to shoot at you with his Deagle, but his shots don't even harm you! You can't even dismiss him! It took me 15 seconds of chainsawing to kill him.

Or even better, after recruiting him, quickly spawn a Quad and hop on. You'll only be able to control it for about eight seconds before the computer takes over. Carl and Pulaski will talk as normal. So what's the point to doing this? Enter the "full weapon aiming while driving" cheat. Now you can shoot while Pulaski (somehow) drives! For even more fun, enter the "vehicle of death/tank mode/rhino proof" cheat beforehand, then deactivate it once you are on to become invincible.

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:46 AM Edited by sak_dogg, 22 April 2005 - 08:51 AM.

QUOTE (System Error @ Apr 22 2005, 01:33)
Another awesome one to recruit is Pulaski. Enter the recruit everyone code, and begin the mission "High Noon." As Pulaski runs to his Buffalo, quickly recruit him. If you stick around for about 15-20 seconds, he'll start to shoot at you with his Deagle, but his shots don't even harm you! You can't even dismiss him! It took me 15 seconds of chainsawing to kill him.

Or even better, after recruiting him, quickly spawn a Quad and hop on. You'll only be able to control it for about eight seconds before the computer takes over. Carl and Pulaski will talk as normal. So what's the point to doing this? Enter the "full weapon aiming while driving" cheat. Now you can shoot while Pulaski (somehow) drives! For even more fun, enter the "vehicle of death/tank mode/rhino proof" cheat beforehand, then deactivate it once you are on to become invincible.

That sounds pretty kool. I gotta try that happy.gif

EDIT: Oh yea adamcs. h0w d0e5 U d0 dat?!?!11

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (System Error @ Apr 22 2005, 02:33)

Haha, I did that aswell. It took me a while to realise that my health wasn't going down wow.gif Eventually I got bored and decided to kill him, but he wouldn't die! I tried the rocket launcher, molotovs etc, but nothing harmed him:

user posted image

Eventually I spawned a rancher and, literally, nudged him with it and he died. notify.gif

San Andreas has some wierd and wonderful things to offer..

digimetal
  • digimetal

DBZ Gangbanger

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 01:13 PM

I have a question adamcs, If you recruit a person and trap them into a garage and save. turn your ps2 off then turn on...
would the recruited person still be there? cool.gif

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 24 April 2005 - 04:38 PM

Although that would be awesome, I highly doubt it. tounge.gif

water boy
  • water boy

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 06:37 PM

In gta3 I had a hooker in my car and went in the garage. I trapped her and saved and turned the ps2 off. I came back, she was there. But she kept on following me. So i killed her.

Sorry, if this is off topic.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:05 AM

can you do that with tenpenny? I just love that guy! inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users