San Fierro/Carl Johnson: Photo Opportunity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Bucksluva
  • Bucksluva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:42 AM

Sorry if this has been covered. I did a search, following the pinned tutorial, to no avail.

In this mission, I can photogrpah Ryder, but the 2nd one, T-Bone Menendez, I can't get. I take what looks like a good picture of his face, at least it looks good in my gallery, but the mission fails because I didn't get a picture of his face. Any advice? Thanks-

/yourself
  • /yourself

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 12:50 AM

You probally took a picture of the wrong guy, I had that problem too. The last few people arrive from the right, you have to photograph them there.

Shady_Grove4Life
  • Shady_Grove4Life

Still Spinin'

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:08 PM

Yea..listen to Cj after you take the picture. If you take it the right way he'll say something about the person. If he dont say nuttin' you never took it the right way, so snap another shot of him. Ohh ya and after you take a pic of someone, zoom the camera out to see who's commin' next then zoom back in for the picture, becuase like /yourself said, they all dont come from the place Ryder comes from, the come from down the road and sh*t to. hope this helped, good luck.

Peace

HiImTimAndImAnAddict
  • HiImTimAndImAnAddict

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

In detail....

Ryder pulls up in that lot and gets out, snap it successfully and CJ calls him a sherm-head.

Same lot, a ZR-350 pulls up with T-Bone. He stops, pulls up another foot and gets out. Click it as soon as he turns around, a successful pic and Cesar says who he is.

Zoom out, zoom back in in front of the restaurant and look for the Washington. Click his face when he gets out successfully and CJ says "This guy takes himself real seriously!"

Zoom out and move to the left a bit for the Broadway pimp-mobile. A successful pic and CJ says "Oh I know a pimp when I see one."

When you do the mission enough times you'll memorize the exact second each person turns around. Even half a face visible to the camera is a successful pic. Even if there's a powerline in the way. =)

Cube623
  • Cube623

100% Completion 3rd Time Lucky

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 07:37 PM Edited by Cube623, 20 April 2005 - 05:58 AM.

QUOTE (Bucksluva @ Apr 19 2005, 00:42)
Sorry if this has been covered.  I did a search, following the pinned tutorial, to no avail.

In this mission, I can photogrpah Ryder, but the 2nd one, T-Bone Menendez, I can't get.  I take what looks like a good picture of his face, at least it looks good in my gallery, but the mission fails because I didn't get a picture of his face.  Any advice?  Thanks-

hope this helps

Photo Opportunity Video

ignore at the start where textures were being slow to load but i used the vigilante mission mod and I activated it in LV so i guess the game didn't have enough time to load the textures back in SF.

edit: whoops sorry i didn't notice i used a cheat (lower wanted level) cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif i don't normally use cheats but because i have been doing a stunt video i've been using alot of spawn cheats and health cheats so it must have just slipped my mind blush.gif

Bucksluva
  • Bucksluva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 11:03 PM

Great! I finished the mission successfully. Thanks for all of the help!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users