Photo

Ja Rule.

41 replies to this topic
Warlord.
  • Warlord.

:O

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:56 PM

I wanted to know whether there are any Ja Rule fans here? I really love him, his lines are cool, and everything he says has a meaning to it. So, any fans?

De_Spank
  • De_Spank

spheres.

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:01 PM

His voice sounds like old rusty lawnmowers mowing really rough grass.

I'm not too sure what deep meaning the word ni**er and nigga has as it's about as far his lyrics go.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:04 PM

His voice is what I like most, then comes his lyrics. I do not know why, but I absolutely love artists who have raspy voices, I just love them inlove.gif .

uber_luber
  • uber_luber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:09 PM

ja rules real name is Jeffrey

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:12 PM Edited by JIMMY12, 17 April 2005 - 03:22 PM.

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2005, 14:56)
I wanted to know whether there are any Ja Rule fans here? I really love him, his lines are cool, and everything he says has a meaning to it. So, any fans?

QUOTE (Livin' It Up by Ja Rule)
Bitches, just wanna hold the name exactly
That's why they suck dick with more passion than apples
And I ain't mad at'cha
Never leave you alone
'Cause we f*cks when I'm home
Phone sex when I'm gone
We both grown, both got minds of our own
Bust our freaks off like old dog and Love Jones
Been, in many zones, baby
One hoe, two hoes
f*ck prizzy bitches, the hoes that do bono
But you know, the Rule be livin' it up
And got all these hoes, givin' it up
I like a little Rule baby, how cute are you?
With a body that rides all sexual
I got a stick, I'll ride right next to you
Do a doughnut, and cut, and I'll open it up
On the freeway, dick in her mouth, foot on the clutch
Rule bitch, not givin' a f*ck.

You are so right. There is so much meaning in his lyrics. die.gif Ja Rule is TERRIBLE, one of the worst rappers I've ever heard. He tries so hard to be a ripoff version of Tupac. Listen to some real rap and not some pop garbage you heard on the radio.

uber_luber
  • uber_luber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

hahahahhahahhahha are you serious, thats a real song?

jimmy.
  • jimmy.

?

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (uber_luber @ Apr 17 2005, 15:15)
hahahahhahahhahha are you serious, thats a real song?

Yeah, that's one of his most popular songs.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:29 PM

I just wanted to know whether there are any fans, that is all. And I like him and a whole lot of other rappers.

Spidey.
  • Spidey.

Secret Wars

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:41 PM

Hatin on ja rule is just a fad. It's one of those "you're cool, and people think you know rap" if you hate on him. But if you really knew rap, you'd know that ja rule is very good party/club MC. And his lyrics aren't too shabby for an above average rapper. Neither is his delivery.

And no one really thought he tried to be pac until 50 said and everyone bought it like sheep. Ja has never verbally compared himself to pac or anything of the sort. But 50 has many times. Just because he poses with his shirt off sometimes (like 50), has tats on his back (like 50), and has a bald head (like old 50) doesn't make him a ja rule copy. If anything, 50 was copying him.

He makes hot songs. Plain and simple. When i listen to ja, it ain't to get some gangsta fairy tale. It's to listen to a hot song.

So yeah, i guess im a bit of a fan. Ain't nothin wrong with liking some ja rule songs.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:51 PM

Spidey, Same here. What albums do you have?

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:30 PM

Didn't Ja Rule have a scene in one of his videos showing him getting shot, then flashing images of the 2pac shooting on screen?

You're right though most people turned against him once the whole 50 Cent thing went big, they both are hella sh*te in my eyes...

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

Corredo "Cordero" Corleone

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:31 PM

I liked the Ja Rule of old. Like Jay Z Ft. Ja Rule old. Thats when he was good. When the whole Murder Inc thing really started getting hot and he was singing songs and doing duets with Ashanti I hated Ja Rule. I didnt give a damn about any of his songs. During the same time 50 was becoming big and when the 50/Ja beef came up....I ate it because it was perfect. Ja Rule of now f*cking sucks, and I believe this strongly.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:37 PM

Phatgordo13, I agree, I hate the songs which Ja Rule had Ashanti in. I hate Ashanti badly, she is a b*tch.

Harlem
  • Harlem

The Renegades

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2005, 16:37)
Phatgordo13, I agree, I hate the songs which Ja Rule had Ashanti in. I hate Ashanti badly, she is a b*tch.

She's a bitch huh? I guess you know her personally then? dozingoff.gif

I enjoy Ja Rule's old stuff but all of his new stuff is sh*t except Clap Back was alright. I agree with Phatgordo on the Jay-Z feat. Ja Rule stuff, that was good. He made some good hits but I'd like to see him get back into his older type of stuff. I can't believe I wasted my money on Blood in My Eye.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (Harlem @ Apr 17 2005, 12:25)
QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2005, 16:37)

She's a bitch huh? I guess you know her personally then? dozingoff.gif

I enjoy Ja Rule's old stuff but all of his new stuff is sh*t except Clap Back was alright. I agree with Phatgordo on the Jay-Z feat. Ja Rule stuff, that was good. He made some good hits but I'd like to see him get back into his older type of stuff. I can't believe I wasted my money on Blood in My Eye.

Ja Rule can f*ckin free style like no ones business and thats what he should do more of. All his 'hits' are tackier then any 50 Cent single you'll ever see on MTV. Ja Rule is a clown and can only keep his name in the lights through sh*tty 8th grade dance songs. Off the blood in my eye album Ja did a song called 'Reign'. The beat was a cover of Toto's 'Africa'. Its a damn good song and is the only saving grace I have for Ja. He can make good songs....but he just chooses to be a tool instead.

Harlem
  • Harlem

The Renegades

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:34 PM

There's no entitled "Reign" on Blood in My Eye. I think you meant that it was on The Last Temptation. Yeah, that is a good song though.

Spidey.
  • Spidey.

Secret Wars

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2005, 12:37)

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.

You can't go dissin Ashanti. That's my girl right there. tounge.gif

The only Ja Album i have is The Last Temptation. It's burnt though. I don't really "buy" albums anymore unless i really, really, really like someone.

@Phat: I think he just choses what he likes. He likes to make the hot songs over the gangsta sh*t all the time. He can free, but you really can't make no big living on the with some album sales.

@Goodfella: No.. Not that i know of atleast. I think i would remember some sh*t like that.

Phatgordo13
  • Phatgordo13

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Spidey. @ Apr 17 2005, 14:38)
QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2005, 12:37)

@Phat: I think he just choses what he likes. He likes to make the hot songs over the gangsta sh*t all the time. He can free, but you really can't make no big living on the with some album sales.

Yah thats true. I read Ja used to come into the studio and just record songs off the top of his head and they would end up going on the final of the album. Nothing written in advance, just free . I dont want to hear about Ja Rule...livin it up. I think that sh*t sux, and I hear Ja Rule's parties suck anyways....lol

Ciabatta
  • Ciabatta

Rude Boy

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:54 PM

Ja Rule, I thought, was very good back in the mid-90s with Veni, Vedi, Vichi and the songs he did Jay-Z were cool as well. Ja Rule was hot in the beginnings of Murda Inc. and the ending of the Cash Money Click. Now-a-days, he's f*cking terrible. When he did all that sh*t with Ashanti like singing, it undermined his credibility. That was enough ammo for 50 to strike and then make some other sh*t up. But 50 is singing now-a-days so will 50 be the next Ja?

Goodfella.
  • Goodfella.

Your friendly neighborhood Goodfella

• The Precinct

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:02 PM

Uhm how about yes he did Spidey, watch the video for Reign...

Spidey.
  • Spidey.

Secret Wars

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Goodfella. @ Apr 17 2005, 16:02)

No need to get a tude.

I guess i was wrong though, never really seen reign.

@Ciabetta: 50 already is the next ja. That happend after he released a little song called "Magic Stick."

C'mon. Lets think of all the video's 50 has put out reffering to women.

Lloyd Banks - Smile

G-unit ft Joe - Wanna get to know you.

50 cent - P.I.M.P.

50 Cent - Candy Shop

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

50 cent - 21 Questions

Harlem
  • Harlem

The Renegades

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (Spidey. @ Apr 17 2005, 20:15)

No need to get a tude.

@Ciabetta: 50 already is the next ja. That happend after he released a little song called "Magic Stick."

Lloyd Banks - Smile

50 cent - P.I.M.P.

50 Cent - Candy Shop

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

50 cent - 21 Questions

Everyone writes about females these days, that sh*t sells.

sak_dogg
  • sak_dogg

Frogs r kool!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:04 AM

f*ck JA RULE!!! LIL PUNK ASS BITCH!!! I hate Ja. He just a little scared pussy who think he the new Pac. Wish he would just leave the rap game and go back to were he come from. Like nobody like him (at least not much ppl).

jazz.
  • jazz.

waffen

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:06 AM

Seriously sak_dogg, you are not a f*cking gangsta. Grow the f*ck up, life isn't san andreas.

Thank you.

Spidey.
  • Spidey.

Secret Wars

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Harlem @ Apr 17 2005, 17:50)
QUOTE (Spidey. @ Apr 17 2005, 20:15)

No need to get a tude.

Lloyd Banks - Smile

50 cent - P.I.M.P.

50 Cent - Candy Shop

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

50 cent - 21 Questions

Everyone writes about females these days, that sh*t sells.

Yeah, i know. But how you gonna diss the man for doing it. Then turn around and do it yourself when you get big?

And i know some people might argue back "but 50 doesn't sing on tracks". Yes he does. He does it in every hook he has.

swing
  • swing

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 10:36 AM

I don't know any old Ja Rule stuff, I'm not that into hiphop. but from what I see on TV it's just plain commercial sh*t. It's annoying to see this guy on tv. I like Ashanti's songs, but every time she does anything with Ja Rule it's just crap. Or the video clip ( don't know the name of the song ) where Ja Rule takes Ashanti to an amusement park and buys her candy ( or something ), yeah nice one, you know how to treat a lady tounge.gif

Maybe he was good, I really don't know. maybe he's was that good rapping about stuff without thinking about the songtext before. It could be, but the stuff he makes now really sounds like nobody did any writing... it's just commercial sh*t, and that's just really said if you guys say he WAS good. those famous guys only have more money on their mind, while talking about "keeping it real". no, they are keeping it fake.

Com:Sense
  • Com:Sense

Do What

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:46 PM

Ha ha I laugh in the general direction of those listening to Ja Rule.

I mean, c`mon, the singing rapper?

Gimme a break.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

Com:Sense, Man, your name says common sense, but you do not have ANY common sense. Ja Rule>You.

Sak_dogg, Grow up! I think you are just a twelve year old kid who is just trying to be cool by acting to be a gangster on a forum. Again, Ja Rule>You.

Com:Sense
  • Com:Sense

Do What

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 18 2005, 14:59)
Com:Sense, Man, your name says common sense, but you do not have ANY common sense. Ja Rule>You.

Sak_dogg, Grow up! I think you are just a twelve year old kid who is just trying to be cool by acting to be a gangster on a forum. Again, Ja Rule>You.

Is says com but anyway.

Ja Rule sucks man, but if you want to listen to him its up to you. Fact is he`s a joke who holds no credibility in the hip hop world and who made some very dubious comments about his being "the new pac"

If you like him fair enough, but how you can state that everything he writes has meaning to it is beyond me.

Seems to me that Ja Rule>you, as you take time to listen to his music when that time could be better spent listening to other, more competent, artists.

ganja_man_biatch
  • ganja_man_biatch

Pants are Overrated

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:47 PM

b4 50 came out Ja Rule was doing ok ,he had a few good songs like dat one with mary j blidge i think it's called rainy days and and "put it on me" almost everyone was singing dat sh*t. now after 50 came out everyone claiming they never liked him and dat now he a punk, and u can't deny he's coming back afte that "New York New York" sh*t. if 2 artist have beef. i don't pick sides, cause they don't give a f*ck about me, i still listen to their music to see which one rips the other apart

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users