Videos for PC Version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
StarJet905
  • StarJet905

StarGen3000

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 04:36 PM

dozingoff.gif I wonder whether there will be any videos(trailers) for the PC version.
If ther is somebody who knows, then give the links please.

JD1
  • JD1

Corporal

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:59 PM

well at like 7-8 weeks away from the release date I find it ridiculous that we can't see anything yet.
I also hope there will have some videos or new screenshots (revealing something worthy) soon.

~JD~

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 10:18 PM

Nothings gonne be new.....

Apart from the mass explostion of mods and skins and models and maps and no limits to changing stuff in SA..... dontgetit.gif

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

GTA:SA PC- 7.6.05

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 10:45 PM

Was there a trailer for Vice City PC version? There could be a trailer but I think it would come say about 3 weeks or less before the release.

As for screenshots, more should come every now and again, I want to see some taken directly from the gameplay at high resolution. cool.gif biggrin.gif

street454
  • street454

S.A. for Xbox: it's here!

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 12:03 AM Edited by street454, 17 April 2005 - 12:09 AM.

Was there a trailer for Vice City PC version?

Yeah. The trailer for th PC version of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City came out about a month after the game did.

*Click here for comparision.

As for screenshots, more should come every now and again, I want to see some taken directly from the gameplay at high resolution. 

The first set of high resolution gameplay screenshots for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for the PC came out about 11 days after the game did. The best chance of us seeing gameplay screenshots before rhe game comes out, will be the ones from PC Gamer (the article is to come out at the end of Apri- beginning of May). The bad news is they won't be the high resolution screenshots (like the ones on Gamespot and IGN) we are hoping for. As for me I am just hoping for any screenshots (as long as they're high resolution). I won't want to see them a few weeks after the release.

All the screenshot information I got from Gamespot. I'm sure there were other screenshots but I don't feel like looking every where just to find out when the first screenshots for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, PC Version, came out.

*Oh, yeah and don't forget the Official Xbox Magazine will be doing a preview of the Xbox version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in an upcoming issue.

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2005 - 12:10 AM

I think that the trailers will probably be the same as the PS2 version. These games usually are.

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

GTA:SA PC- 7.6.05

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:21 AM

Thanks for your reply street454. Don't see why they release them after the games out as most would have it by then dontgetit.gif
So, looking forward to the PC Gamer mag! smile.gif

StarJet905
  • StarJet905

StarGen3000

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

Why was a trailer released after the game was? blink.gif
I have no idea why, but maybe rahkstar2.gif just went crazy or something (I dont know)
I only hope that it is different in the case of SA.

riahc3
  • riahc3

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2005 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (JD1 @ Apr 16 2005, 21:59)
well at like 7-8 weeks away from the release date I find it ridiculous that we can't see anything yet.
I also hope there will have some videos or new screenshots (revealing something worthy) soon.

~JD~

You can expect a leak before a trailer to be honest....
Yes I know we're still less than 2 months away from the release date but a game like this is bound to leak at any minute....
Rockstar has the game ready. They're right now revising any small or rare bug and programming the cheats. Either that or they are getting they're promotional market ready.

I say in May we have this game.

All that aside like everyone said trailers for the PC version I belive appeared AFTER the release.

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (riahc3 @ Apr 17 2005, 15:53)
QUOTE (JD1 @ Apr 16 2005, 21:59)

~JD~

You can expect a leak before a trailer to be honest....
Yes I know we're still less than 2 months away from the release date but a game like this is bound to leak at any minute....
Rockstar has the game ready. They're right now revising any small or rare bug and programming the cheats. Either that or they are getting they're promotional market ready.

I say in May we have this game.

All that aside like everyone said trailers for the PC version I belive appeared AFTER the release.

guarantee you this will not happen. it will not be on the net till AT LEAST a week or so before the release date. games RARELY and i mean RARELY get ripped more than a week early. the game is 90% done according the German article, so even if they have it finished by early May, the final game will not be pressed till 2 or so weeks before the store date, and then shipped to stores a week or so before release. Not that i am going to warez it, but i wouldnt expect it to hit the net before the first week of June

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:33 AM

Look if there is any info released, be it trailers, screenshots etc. then this forum will be the first to know so if there are no topics on said material then chances are there hasn't been any released yet.

MissileDefender
  • MissileDefender

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 April 2005 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Apr 18 2005, 01:33)
Look if there is any info released, be it trailers, screenshots etc. then this forum will be the first to know so if there are no topics on said material then chances are there hasn't been any released yet.

Yeah... Good point....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users