[REL]GTA: Long Night

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic
Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 26 August 2007 - 03:11 AM

lol.gif Cool now it looks like a total conversion smile.gif long night was just a few models , textures and LOT of code confused.gif but now is looking good , i have to try these new version biggrin.gif when i play long night for first time i get shocked...such a good mod blush.gif but i never realize that i can make my own zombie mod notify.gif
and now its cool to see some progress...in yours whatsthat.gif something that you should keep in mind...are those installer problems.. suicidal.gif

umm...i read tank coments and... Biohazard alert IS made by experienced people as well whatsthat.gif why do you say something like that ? sarcasm.gif
my friends put a lot of work in that mod and its giving very good results.. rolleyes.gif

anyway..keep the good work hellfish !

GTA[REQUIEM] ~

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 August 2007 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Undead @ Aug 26 2007, 03:11)
lol.gif Cool now it looks like a total conversion smile.gif long night was just a few models , textures and LOT of code confused.gif but now is looking good , i have to try these new version biggrin.gif when i play long night for first time i get shocked...such a good mod blush.gif but i never realize that i can make my own zombie mod notify.gif
and now its cool to see some progress...in yours whatsthat.gif something that you should keep in mind...are those installer problems.. suicidal.gif

umm...i read tank coments and... Biohazard alert IS made by experienced people as well whatsthat.gif why do you say something like that ? sarcasm.gif
my friends put a lot of work in that mod and its giving very good results.. rolleyes.gif

anyway..keep the good work hellfish !

GTA[REQUIEM] ~

+1 wink.gif

PD: i think you have to make new missions like a movie tounge.gif

jbaev
  • jbaev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (Fro @ Apr 14 2005, 21:36)
QUOTE (bishop-brasil @ Apr 14 2005, 20:34)
hi everybody, this look like be a great mod, but i made everithing what i have to do to install the mod(follow all the instructions) and used the GTA MOD installer, after this selected gta-ln and the game begin i put new start game and after new game the download start,but i got the error:

Unhandled exception: c0000005
At address:        00640d0b

the screen goes black and after this i can't run the game.

i hope somebody could help, i feel this is a great game.

PS: sorry my english is not so good, i hope everybody could understand me.

Same.

Me too

jbaev
  • jbaev

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 August 2007 - 05:15 PM Edited by Gangsta Killa, 28 August 2007 - 10:58 PM.

CODE
any need to double post, and quote the entire first page?
-gk

the link for the MAY 14 PATCH is broken!!! can you make a new link?

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

you could edit your post, and you didnt have to quote the full hellfish post! cry.gif

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:59 PM

lets not quote full posts, it only causes the hamsters pain. Oh and no double posting.

thanks

1stgenLX-Turbo
  • 1stgenLX-Turbo

Dude0 Head Crew Mapper

• Members

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:12 PM

Anyone got a new link for the patch?

n³wton
  • n³wton

webmonkey

• Members

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:20 PM

Link back online here:-
http://www.gtadownlo...?act=view&id=54

Ur-Grue
  • Ur-Grue

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:40 AM

I really want to ask something.
Why is this mod divided into two branches like that? One where you save Cam and one where you don't?
And if you don't why can't you play the Cartoon Dude and the Pimp missions?

IceAge
  • IceAge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:55 PM

Hi Hellfish!

I like your mod very much. Great work on doing this.

Could I have a completed saved game of Long Night please?

At the last mission my game crashes when the "the end" splash screen appears. thanks...

viper2kool
  • viper2kool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:50 PM Edited by viper2kool, 29 November 2007 - 11:53 PM.

okok i have ever back up you can expect becuse i am a good modder but not when it comes to gta united,gta berlin,GTA LONG NIGHT or any other big maps but im a zombie freak i want it soo bad i have a clean copy of VC my problem is i need the scripter to do it and i need better direcctions last few minuts i tryed it it worked untill i load my game save. please help me rahkstar2.gif And www.GTACOMPLEX.com doesnt work

CthulhuFhtagn
  • CthulhuFhtagn

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:35 AM

What are you talking about? dozingoff.gif dozingoff.gif dozingoff.gif
Look, first you install Step Uno with Mod Installer, then you put the files in the mod's folders into the folders of the game.

Black Sabre Driver
  • Black Sabre Driver

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 02:48 AM

Been trying to get this mod to work all day, finally did. Just got Vice city on PC. If anyone still cares, very nice mod. I find that getting it installed is just a matter of making sure your install of vice is fresh, and then if you get the two part istaller with the patch and the main mod, just following the directions exactly for both, I had to run off the original exe, and can't get radio stations, but aside from that it worked great. New exe still says there's no disk, but I'm happy with what I got.

Anyway so far it runs pretty good with this old computer AMD 1400+ processor, 512 DDR Ram, and 256 DDR memory ATI radeon 9250. Just in case anyone with a dinosaur also wants to try this mod, it does work and pretty well. Only time it lags is when the zombies start piling up. I do have temporary freezes here and there. Only time it's crashed since it finally stopped giving the exception error each time, was on exception since then. And also when I said yes to that guy before the second mission, which is expected.

Tommy2142
  • Tommy2142

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:13 PM

hi hellfish i know u have many fans of your LONG NIGHT mod i am one of them ^^ but i have a reaaaaalllll problem (PLEASE HELP ME) first problem the last mission "SUN UP" is working but i did the mission , at the end i am on the big ship and then it say´s "The End" : is this the "REAL" end ??? because i saw in ur video on youtube u can use the crazy guy with the bloody hockey mask in green HOW U USED HIM??? and can u tell me too plz how this zombies in ur video on youtube of LONG NIGHT walking slow ??? THX

breck
  • breck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 02:35 AM

ok i went through every forum i could find to find how to fix the undhandled expresion. i tried everthing anyone suggested but unfortunately... nothing worked. i played the demo and it was cool. i really wanna play the full version bad though. could anyone help me?

aldy
  • aldy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2008 - 11:16 AM Edited by aldy, 04 February 2008 - 11:20 AM.

There's been a new version with walking and biting zombies for over a year now, but for some reason hellfish hasn't officialy released it. Does anybody know where to get it/have it?

jambo3001
  • jambo3001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

I can't even get it to d/l, anyone know why? the links don't seem to work...

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (jambo3001 @ Feb 18 2008, 11:08)
I can't even get it to d/l, anyone know why? the links don't seem to work...

Check the filefront one.

n³wton
  • n³wton

webmonkey

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Ive fixed up all the links on Hellfish's official site:- colgate.gif
http://hellfish.gtajunkies.com/

denkaanhenk
  • denkaanhenk

nothing to say...

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:21 PM

Nice mod, i have 7 missions passed. But mission 8 is impossible, the bikers on the bike's shoot the truck broken. And the people pull the truck drivers out the truck, this mission is not nice more. I want mission 10 with the Skimmer, that you in a building fly. But that is impossible, because mission 8 is impossible. Very pitty. sad.gif

Can somebody send me a Savegame that you mission 8 with the truck have passed? Because this is nothing.

QwertyAAA
  • QwertyAAA

Ceci n'est pas une pipe, c'est le logo de Rockstar

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (denkaanhenk @ Feb 18 2008, 21:21)
Nice mod, i have 7 missions passed. But mission 8 is impossible, the bikers on the bike's shoot the truck broken. And the people pull the truck drivers out the truck, this mission is not nice more. I want mission 10 with the Skimmer, that you in a building fly. But that is impossible, because mission 8 is impossible. Very pitty. sad.gif

Can somebody send me a Savegame that you mission 8 with the truck have passed? Because this is nothing.

Change their weapons to "melee" in weapons.dat. Always worked 4 me.

Undead
  • Undead

Space Monkey

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Feb 18 2008, 21:58)

Hahahahah xDD
Did every LN player has done that ?
blush.gif Lets call it a modding benefit to the player lol.gif

xDD

confused.gif i dont really liked the ending of the mod...

gta_rodney
  • gta_rodney

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:33 PM

I completed that mission without file tweaking , it's easy you only need to shoot lol crouch and shoot

Gtapoptart
  • Gtapoptart

You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Create.

• Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

I crash whenever i'm about to enter the movie studio with the Hearse from that dry cleaners mission......any help? confused.gif

gta_rodney
  • gta_rodney

• Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE (Gtapoptart @ Feb 19 2008, 03:55)
I crash whenever i'm about to enter the movie studio with the Hearse from that dry cleaners mission......any help? confused.gif

Install the included patch with mod installer

denkaanhenk
  • denkaanhenk

nothing to say...

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:46 AM Edited by denkaanhenk, 19 February 2008 - 03:19 PM.

QUOTE (QwertyAAA @ Feb 18 2008, 21:58)

Thanx, the mission is passed. You are my little friend. cool.gif

denkaanhenk
  • denkaanhenk

nothing to say...

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:00 PM Edited by denkaanhenk, 21 February 2008 - 07:50 PM.

Problem is fixed.

denkaanhenk
  • denkaanhenk

nothing to say...

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:06 PM Edited by denkaanhenk, 21 February 2008 - 07:52 PM.

Forget this, can a mod this post and the post for that deleted? icon14.gif

Superpowermind
  • Superpowermind

Kill the King

• Members

Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:43 PM

awesome mod

Black Sabre Driver
  • Black Sabre Driver

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

Well having been in the "Wish there was a save file after the gas run" boat for awhile now, I finally beat it. Now normally I'd tell people "Do it yourself, it's not hard" but I find this mission to be a lot of luck, with my heli pilot as well as the guy in the truck crashing into polls and buildings. I would suggest that all of you that use this go back and beat it yourself, but if you'd like to enjoy the rest of the mod, and not keep trying this difficult mission here is a save file after that mission:

The SET file: Not sure if this is needed but here it is
http://myfreefilehos...b6f37c28c_0.1MB

And the actual save:
http://myfreefilehos...027378d8_0.19MB

It may say the link has expired but it tends to provide a new one.

Anyway hopefully this will help some of you enjoy the rest of this great mod.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users