Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:41 PM

Hi there, I made myself some rare modded Andromada's, here take a look:

user posted image

user posted image

Sir Million Knives
  • Sir Million Knives

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:44 PM

Hah, thats pretty neat. Can you mod a cop car into andromeda?

Burning-Ice
  • Burning-Ice

Eminence

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:47 PM

Nice man, I'm loving the pink andromada wink.gif That's the way you fly in style. The red and blue 'thingy' is a greenwood though.

NSX
  • NSX

Reality is the illusion caused by a shortage of alcohol

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Sir Million Knives @ Apr 10 2005, 21:44)
Hah, thats pretty neat. Can you mod a cop car into andromeda?

Yeah can be done to, it comes out black with white wings and tail, here a pic I made of a cop bike, comes out black:

user posted image

Gta Master.
  • Gta Master.

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:53 PM

Ha ha awesome! Can you do that with a GameShark? Or is it just AR? Because if I can do it with GS then I could make Soul Plane on GTA SA lol.

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (GTA MA$TA @ Apr 10 2005, 21:53)
Ha ha awesome! Can you do that with a GameShark? Or is it just AR? Because if I can do it with GS then I could make Soul Plane on GTA SA lol.

No it's that cheap disc: Ultimate cheats, has a code on it for replacing any vehicle in CJ's garage into an Andromada and it takes the colors and wheels of the car you used for the swap.

The Pink Floyd was a pink picador

The red&blue thingy was a red&blue greenwood

As you can see in the pictures, before and after, just like the Oprah show tounge2.gif

DigitalChaos
  • DigitalChaos

OH NOES!

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:11 PM

-{[]}-Cool pics man. colgate.gif -{[]}-

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:20 PM

Anyone else tried it yet?

DigitalChaos
  • DigitalChaos

OH NOES!

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (NSX @ Apr 11 2005, 17:20)

-{[]}-No because none of my garages are big enough. cryani.gif -{[]}-

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (NSX @ Apr 11 2005, 12:20)

I saw one in December or January, purple with gold wings. It's still on the forum somewhere I just can't find it. confused.gif

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Apr 11 2005, 18:53)
QUOTE (NSX @ Apr 11 2005, 12:20)

I saw one in December or January, purple with gold wings. It's still on the forum somewhere I just can't find it. confused.gif

That one is at the Andromada Thieves Website in the modding it section, my official guide can be found there too, with pics(bottom of page) There already some pics from me there and these here will be posted there within a day or so.

Cube623
  • Cube623

100% Completion 3rd Time Lucky

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:53 PM

i have to ask i've been trying this but i haven't been able to get this to work.

It certainly modds o.k but it's almost like the driveway beagle except the right wing is in the roof of CJ house and the left through a telegraph pole so how did you get it out?

Officer Pulaski
  • Officer Pulaski

Li'l G Loc

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 April 2005 - 09:40 PM

monocle.gif i have a question
do the hydrolics work? NOS? biggrin.gif
wheels? Spoilers? monocle.gif

Smallo
  • Smallo

ARGH!!!!! Smallo

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:40 AM

can u mod a pushy into a andromada happy.gif

bob the noob
  • bob the noob

Hatesu

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:05 AM

confused.gif sigh confused.gif my g/f now expects me a get her a pink plane when it comes out for pc

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:17 PM

Well there are 3 option when the garage opens.

1 - Sitting way up the garage, blast it and try again.
2 - Flat on the ground, could explode within seconds, or try to get in an hit it full trottle, 50-50 chance it shoots out of the house.
3 - The best option, it sort of bounces right of the house and garage into Grove street.

It seems to work best with the Greenwood and Picador, unmodded lowriders will do the trick too. And the way you park the car greatly affects the way it spawns.

Check out my guide, it's at this site under the modding it section, bottom of page, I explain it there with pics.

And there are 2 take of spots, in the guide I only show the freeway, but even better is the boulevard. Use the freeway to get there, over the suor bridge then drop yourself of that bridge to the right. Let you're right wing hang over the fence at the stadium, and sort of grind it to the boulevard. At the boulevard turn left and stay left of the trees. Then you see the curved bridge, that's your ticket to freedom, go for it full trottle, the inpact on the tail will make the Andro launch itself and of you go. And There's even a way to store it in the hangar. I did and it's great inlove.gif

At the other guy, Hydraulics, NOS and spoilers don't work. Put in a to modded car and the game will freeze. Only do colors and wheels.

Good luck, all

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (smallo @ Apr 14 2005, 10:40)
can u mod a pushy into a andromada happy.gif

Now what the hell is a pushy??

Vendetta_OO
  • Vendetta_OO

"Bingo"

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:17 PM

Odd angle, but jet black Andromads stored and saved in the Verdant Meadows hangar:

user posted image

Old mod I did a few months ago:

user posted image

user posted image

smile.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:19 PM

Vendetta's last pic was the one I referred to earlier.... hard to find that one is!

Timpo
  • Timpo

Trash

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (NSX @ Apr 10 2005, 21:07)
No it's that cheap disc: Ultimate cheats, has a code on it for replacing any vehicle in CJ's garage into an Andromada and it takes the colors and wheels of the car you used for the swap.

The Pink Floyd was a pink picador

The red&blue thingy was a red&blue greenwood

As you can see in the pictures, before and after, just like the Oprah show tounge2.gif

you did this with ultimate cheats?
how did you get it in the air?
at my game it always spawns in or on top of the garage, when you enter the plane it explodes
how?

pinky
  • pinky

"Tooled up and chibbin' ye, ya Bass".

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 07:24 PM

You are supposed to use the no vehicle damage code as well as the garage one.
Then you have to try and bump it out the garage and push/tow/drive it to the nearest highway and take off, heard that it takes about an hour.
I have ARMax, spawn it at airport and take off. Life is so much easier.

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:31 PM Edited by NSX, 14 April 2005 - 09:35 PM.

QUOTE (Mxyzptlk @ Apr 14 2005, 18:19)
Vendetta's last pic was the one I referred to earlier.... hard to find that one is!

I posted the site where the purple and gold Andro of Vendetta can be seen. Look a few posted up.

@ Timpo: I made a guide how to do it at this website Under the modding it section. Vendetta's pics can be found there as well, he was the first to mod an Andro I believe. And I posted this for the third time now, read other posts before you ask questions.

@Pinky: It does take an hour if you never did it before, I do it allot, and between spawning it and being airborne is only 5 minutes for me now tounge2.gif Got one saved in the hangar, now need for all that sh*t again.

speedy
  • speedy

Yo Momma

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:00 AM

Yo, Pinky what's the code for putting it at the airstrip? I haven't ever managed to find it.

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (speedy @ Apr 15 2005, 01:00)
Yo, Pinky what's the code for putting it at the airstrip? I haven't ever managed to find it.

Ok I'm not pinky but the forum has a complete topic devoted to the cheat device codes: Cheat device topic(linky) Have fun, cheers

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 04:52 PM

@ speedy: Can't quite remember it off the top of my head but it is just a spawn replacement code on Skillers site.

@ NSX: Can you get the Andromeda out the hanger again?
I spawned one in their a while back just to see if it could fit, it does but it's tight.
You must have to use a Rhino to get it in or out, or as per usual do you have a more inavative way?

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:06 PM Edited by NSX, 15 April 2005 - 07:54 PM.

QUOTE (pinky @ Apr 15 2005, 17:52)
@ speedy: Can't quite remember it off the top of my head but it is just a spawn replacement code on Skillers site.

@ NSX: Can you get the Andromeda out the hanger again?
I spawned one in their a while back just to see if it could fit, it does but it's tight.
You must have to use a Rhino to get it in or out, or as per usual do you have a more inavative way?

No, you don't need a Rhino to pull this of, Just point the Andro to the point where the door opens. Then get out to make the door open. Put the nose of the Andro between the doors. Wait till their fully open, back up a little bit and give it full trottle to get it in. You go into 1st person view(because of the lack of space) and you have to see it scratch the wall at the back of the hangar, then your completly in. Then turn it around, in the hangar, Counter-clockwise works best and try to make it back out. The first sh*t you get is the engines, place it exactly right to get the enginens out. But then your tail gets stuck again. Reverse again, with the Andromada placed exactly right so the engine come out in one try, and give it FULL TROTTLE, just ram it out, the impact on the tail will make it 'wheelie' out of there. Really nice. So you can save when you lined it out just right, just get in and hit full trottle to take it for a nice flight. O yeah, you really have to use Vehicle of Death cheat for this: L1 L2 L2 up down down up R1 R2 R2. If you don't the Andro will be f*cked before you can take of. cheers, good luck

PS, Pinky, was that inavative?? sly.gif....... wink.gif..... cool.gif

pinky
  • pinky

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 01:38 PM

Anything that works is good enough for me mate, i'll be rammin' home an Andromeda soon.
Cheers.

condensingten
  • condensingten

big time

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 01:45 AM

biggrin.gif thats cool alien.gif

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (pinky @ Apr 16 2005, 14:38)
Anything that works is good enough for me mate, i'll be rammin' home an Andromeda soon.
Cheers.

Well It's just the best thing to have one stored in the hangar. No more sh*t to get it just go to the hangar and fly it. colgate.gif

NSX
  • NSX

• Members

Posted 24 April 2005 - 07:16 PM Edited by NSX, 24 April 2005 - 10:16 PM.

Sorry DP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users