what's the wierdest or scariest thing

104 replies to this topic
markwey
  • markwey

Cool Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

It happened a long time ago, but I remember a plane crashing to a sign at the Las Venturas Strip.

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2012 - 03:19 AM

when it was nighttime i used to play SA. so as soon as i open SA the volume was left to highest. and u can just imagine

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:25 AM

Just today, I was doing the mission where you steal the leviathan from that fuel base. At the point where those to Hunters come to attack you, I got on the machine gun and started firing.

It was nighttime so all I could see as I fired were the choppers lights. Eventually I could see smoke, so I knew I'd got one. It still looked far away, but all of a sudden, it came into full view right infront of me and crashed into the building I was on and bounced off and blew up.

I tell ya', it scared the sh*t out of me.

waleed123x
  • waleed123x

Elite Sniper

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

i was flyin the hydra and all of a sudden i caught fire
i was like how did that happen
after 2 or 3 minuts it went banngggg!!!!!!!!!

caio3771
  • caio3771

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

sometime, when I was in the desert, some plane fell from the sky and almost kill me.,
that makes me mad.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:10 PM

Weird... I was putting a vehicle in a garage to fix it. While CJ is in the garage there were multiple explosions. When I exited there was a jumbo jet crashed across the street so I took a picture, when I turned around there was a second jumbo jet behind the garage, crashed, too.
user posted image user posted image

ainsz
  • ainsz

Senor Dickhead

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:54 AM Edited by ainsz, 09 August 2012 - 09:10 AM.

I recorded this a few months ago..

BigPipe
  • BigPipe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

The scariest thing that happend to me while playing GTA San Andreas, occured on one rainy night. I was bored so i cranked up the computer and played SA, i was at the part where there is a big f*cking riot in Los Santos, and everyone is mad. So i died somewhere in Downtown when a police car exploded right next to me. And i woke up in that hospital in Downtown. From boredom i suddenly found myself in some alley in Downtown, i was driving a Sanchez(dirt bike), i was listening to Radio LS, and there was this song Gorrilazz in the mist, i don't know the name, and i got to that part of the song where a man is screaming, so i jumped from my sanchez and i walked 10 meters and suddenly BAM BAM BAM! a man drops from the building above me and dies instantly. HORRID

halosgod1
  • halosgod1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

The weirdest thing that happened to me was on Mount Chiliad. An Andromeda came crashing down and killed me. No joke barf8bd.gif ! rampage_ani.gif

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE (halosgod1 @ Friday, Aug 24 2012, 07:19)
The weirdest thing that happened to me was on Mount Chiliad. An Andromeda came crashing down and killed me. No joke barf8bd.giframpage_ani.gif

Andromadas don't appear in-game other than in the mission 'Stowaway'. It was most likely a Beagle or a Rustler. smile.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

I was doing the Vinewood race for the Chain Game, and suddently Rustler crashed into my car, and also destroyed one of the opponents vehicles. Didn't know Rustlers were able to fly so low.

caio3771
  • caio3771

• Members

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

For me it was this:
after I killed the snitch in the mission Badlands, that feds of the mission
followed me till my house and killed me

Don't know how that happened

NewportByChrysler
  • NewportByChrysler

LC R29

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 10:43 PM Edited by NewportByChrysler, 23 August 2012 - 11:02 PM.

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 16:21)
The weirdest thing that happened to me was on Mount Chiliad. An Andromeda came crashing down and killed me. No joke barf8bd.giframpage_ani.gif

Andromadas don't appear in-game other than in the mission 'Stowaway'. It was most likely a Beagle or a Rustler. smile.gif

One actually VERY rarely spawns flying over Grove Street.

waleed123x
  • waleed123x

Elite Sniper

• Members

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:58 AM

QUOTE (NewportByChrysler @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 22:43)
QUOTE (lzw3 @ Thursday, Aug 23 2012, 16:21)

One actually VERY rarely spawns flying over Grove Street.

many people confuse at400s over andromedas (at 400 having complete white paint)

an at400 crashed into the big ear and its wreckage killed me moto_whistle.gif panic.gif

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:33 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 08 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

I have multiple ones....

when I was roaming around in my RHINO....looking for the ghost car-thing (I wasn't believing in it....'till learned the hard way ) when I was just got completely pissed out from searching (I still didn't know WHERE EXCACTLY is) then when I just said "HELL! another FAKE myth!" then the ghost car popped out from the middle of nowhere to crash on me (I was in its way) and bite the bait to go to its eternal life as a whreck (hit my rhino and exploded)

yeah...but nothing can beat when everytime I went to search: mount chilliad ghost cars *full story coming ahead*

I was roaming around that area almost since I unlocked the SF island....when I was searching for some good maps (tags,snapshots,etc) in myepsilone or something (there where I entered the myths world) then I found this myth....they say there's a place on mount shiliad (where the snake trail or something like that) some cars running down there....then *like a moron who believe stupid things like that* I take an NRG500 and get there *-PS2-* then my heart was like a bomb that about to EXPLODE in my body when I get to the area I found that this sh!t is just a lie! :sui: NOTHING!!! :die: I tried that again on the PC version I didn't get scared...but only until a god-damned plane crashed behind me! my heart was about to explode from fear back then!....when I saw a vid about that myth IT APPEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!geeeez doesn't appear in my game in BOTH, PS2 NOR PC but it EXIST IN OTHER PEOPLE?!!?!?!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users