Photo

Most hated ad

74 replies to this topic
NeoSNightmarE
  • NeoSNightmarE

Conservative Anarchist

• Members

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:22 AM

edit: topped the old one. ANY ipod commercial. they all suck.

hootie pwns your soul. ph34r.gif

Dr. Stupid
  • Dr. Stupid

Goodbye, little dream goodbye...

• Members

Posted 04 April 2005 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Apr 4 2005, 00:17)
QUOTE (Dr. Stupid @ Apr 3 2005, 12:54)
Those Charmin commercials with the cartoon bears taking a sh*t in the woods. Some other bear nearby gives them a Charmin roll, and they both rub the Charmin, and marvel at how soft and comfortable the 2-ply sheets feel on their hairy bear asses.  nervous.gif   Also, about half the time the bear doing the evil deed behind a tree is reading a newspaper.

Also any commercial that uses techno music as background music.

f*ck you, those bears finally brought sh*tting onto everyday TV.

True, I guess, but still, they're cartoon bears...

I don't believe I've ever seen the 'Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch' commercial in its entirety, just the last 4 seconds. It seems as if I'm lucky.

Com:Sense
  • Com:Sense

Do What

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 April 2005 - 06:55 PM

The McDonalds adverts after they got done by the Food Standards people or whoever, " Now with less Salt!". Its an admission of their blatant poisoning of people for years yet they use it to try and sell food! f*ck McDonalds, f*ck em to hell.

Oh and obviously that frog one, although I get more annoyed at the fact that people buy it rather than the advert itself.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:16 AM

All car commercials are stupid. That Burger King commercial is stupid.

Also, I don't understand why people want gatorade so much...in all of the gatorade commercials, people are pouring gallons of it all over their sweaty bodies...so stupid.

Reactor.
  • Reactor.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2005 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (d8cam19 @ Apr 5 2005, 12:16)
in all of the gatorade commercials, people are pouring gallons of it all over their sweaty bodies...so stupid.

Gatorade is the sweat of hardcore athletes. You see them sweating different colours in the ads so it's obvious that they've bottled it for you to drink.

Andreas915
  • Andreas915

i say things

• Members

Posted 09 April 2005 - 08:45 AM

If you'd see couple of washing powder ads here my country you'd be puking your guts out. There are stupid actors in those ads. They talk very stupidly. And have very gross smile on they're face.

fox09
  • fox09

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:39 AM

Mcdonalds ads scare me. "Now made with white meat." cry.gif Only now?! What were they before? Ass meat?

I hate the old commercials that they still show nowadays for some reason, such as Chiapet, and other sh*t like that.

Dr. Stupid
  • Dr. Stupid

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:50 AM

Recently, there have been these new things called "Bling It On." It's just stickers that look like "bling" that you put on your cell phone, iPod, or any other trendy electronic sh*t that has an open surface. Also, 'bling' is uttered amny times by the whitest-sounding female announcer you can think of. It makes me want to vomit...angrily. ( angry.gif + barf8bd.gif , somehow)

Gta Gamer.
  • Gta Gamer.

Jason

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 April 2005 - 06:59 AM

I have another submission.

Those Church of Latter Day Saints ones that have being running the last 10 years. For example the...

Car rolls down hill, girl doesn't get into trouble. Parents are proud of her for saying she did it. sarcasm.gif
Alice Schnieder or whatever, girl swims in a team and they lose all the time. But at least she tries. sarcasm.gif

Sweets
  • Sweets

Pяopagaиda Iиc.

• Feroci
  • Unknown

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Dr. Stupid @ Apr 10 2005, 02:50)
Recently, there have been these new things called "Bling It On." It's just stickers that look like "bling" that you put on your cell phone, iPod, or any other trendy electronic sh*t that has an open surface. Also, 'bling' is uttered amny times by the whitest-sounding female announcer you can think of. It makes me want to vomit...angrily. ( angry.gif + barf8bd.gif , somehow)

That commercial cracks me up. When the 40 year old white lady says something like "Even I like the bling"

But the one I hate the most is that damn hootie "Tender crisp bacon cheddar ranch" commercial. They must play that damn thing like 40 times a day.

Dr. Stupid
  • Dr. Stupid

• Members

Posted 10 April 2005 - 07:18 AM

Also, not right at the moment, but...political ads!!!:
user posted image
'Nuff said.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 09:55 PM

All Dietech, Detrol LA and political ones.

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:43 PM

by far the worst are enzyte commercials and all Old Navy commercials

AllDoItTheSame
  • AllDoItTheSame

Marching Ant

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:29 AM

damn straight dante /\

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 07:47 AM

QUOTE (DanteR* @ Apr 12 2005, 21:43)
by far the worst are enzyte commercials and all Old Navy commercials

agreed. Me and my friends love to make fun of "Bob" the enzyme guy lmao.

Street Science
  • Street Science

word

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 11:37 AM

Im hating an advert for some sort of stir fry or curry sauce at the moment, it has some white ginger family doing stupid Indian dancing and it really f*cking annoys me.

Tom Hagan
  • Tom Hagan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 03:21 PM

My most hated ones are the enzyte, the allergy pills commercials and the curves commercial that they show on the xtreme channel. Its very... well... I dont think you'll want to watch this while your eating ( curves )

corrupt
  • corrupt

nightmare

• Members

Posted 13 April 2005 - 04:24 PM

any of these f*cking awful adverts where a baby is crawling around on the floor and some moronic man is doing a voice over acting as if the baby is thinking when in reality it probably doesnt have a clue what it is doing.
they make me want to force the eyeballs into the back of the skull of the first small child i see, in fact i'm thinking of taking therapy.... argghhh!!!!
angry.gif i started to get red eyes and get the rage.

Tom Hagan
  • Tom Hagan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 12:14 AM

I couldnt agree more, I also hate the f*cking gospel singers and ointment commercials that come on the biking and skateboarder commercials. For example : There is this one commercial that talks about yeast infection creme for women over the age of 40. Come on... Its the xtreme sports channel. Not the xtreme femanin hygene channel... confused.gif angry.gif

WHAT!?
  • WHAT!?

WHAT!?

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2005 - 05:47 AM

The Jamster ads annoy the hell out of me. However I think the new anti-drug ads take the f*cking cake.

The ones with the white kid at the bus stop and the black chick who's head apperently "spins like 18" chromed out rims."

Every time I am watching TV and one of those comes on, I have to mute the TV or change the channel. If I don't I feel myself die a little bit inside.

Reactor.
  • Reactor.

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 06:04 AM

There's this shock tactics ad on TV now about speeding. It works too, because I change the channel or leave the room every time it comes on. Basically a car wipes out a mother pushing a stroller down the footpath and the baby is covered in blood and crying, there's some nice close-ups, etc.

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (What!? @ Apr 14 2005, 05:47)
annoy the hell out of me. However I think the new anti-drug ads take the f*cking cake.

The ones with the white kid at the bus stop and the black chick who's head apperently "spins like 18" chromed out rims."

Every time I am watching TV and one of those comes on, I have to mute the TV or change the channel. If I don't I feel myself die a little bit inside.

Oh god how could I forget about the Anti-Drug/DARE ads and sh*t those are so god damned annoying. Wow, you dont smoke or drink, good for you now shut the f*ck up already and let people do what they want. I mean they also get the ugliest fatest losers they can find to be on those ads, i mean if they say only losers do drugs and those are the kids who think their "winners" then that just makes the people on drugs look better. Lol.

Matt.
  • Matt.

east of eden

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:22 PM

Jamster ads make me question my life. sad.gif

Wolfwood
  • Wolfwood

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 15 April 2005 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (Matt. @ Apr 14 2005, 22:22)
Jamster ads make me question my life. sad.gif

It's Chav TV.

The thing that really annoys me about them is that whatever channel you are on, they will be shown every couple of minutes, and that is so annoying.

Dr. Stupid
  • Dr. Stupid

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:32 PM

I once saw on MTV this order of commercials:
*A Jamster ad
*Some f*cking diaper ad with babies with women voice-overs exclaiming how much piss the diapers can absorb
*The exact same Jamster ad
*A commercial for the Original Chocolate Factory

I died a little that night.

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:01 AM

I live in Australia and my most hated ad is the laughs like a Hyena ad. It is rally annoying when the man has this really bad laugh it also sounded like he was going to choke himself.

San Andreas Nut
  • San Andreas Nut

a.k.a. SAN

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 02:09 PM

devil.gif JAMSTER MUST DIE. devil.gif

Captain Chronic
  • Captain Chronic

The Workin' Man is a Sucker

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 16 April 2005 - 03:57 PM

With all the chapelle show fans here i expected at least one of you would stand up and say "0Mg Li3K j@M$t3R t3H pWnzorz j00! LOLZ!!!11!!1!1"

Aside from jamster, i hate every ad for vh1. theres never anything new, its always "come watch what crazy sh*t this celebrity will do next!!" and "watch celebritys make old, redundant, jokes about dumbasses on Best Week Ever!"

nobody gives a sh*t. the worst thing about "i love the 80's" and every other show on vh1 is how they have boring comedians tell lame jokes thinking theyre funny while keeping a straight face because maybe it will be funnier if you look like you don't want to be there? f*ck vh1.

Spectre95
  • Spectre95

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

When will the film industry realize that talking babies IS NOT funny anymore?!!
I saw 2 of them already...one is that stupid Arby's...the other is the 2 babies talking about how dirty they can get.

angry.gif

Dr.pay'n spray
  • Dr.pay'n spray

Aw yeah.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 05:56 PM

The gangstas on the anti-drug commercials.

suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users