» «
Photo

Killing Time! (in Vice City)

39 replies to this topic
Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 01 April 2005 - 04:43 PM Edited by Spuds725, 05 May 2005 - 03:17 AM.

Spuds’ Killing Method I

Weapon: Hunter Helicopter Auto-aim Minigun

Sustainable killing rate: About 3000-5000 kills per hour.

Location: Runway area located across from the main terminal at the airport, mostly between the "parking" entrance sign and the west fence bordering the runway-- I hover mostly about 20-30 feet up about 1/2 way between the south fence and an imaginary line run between the two light poles in this area (anywhere south of the light poles is ok so you don't run into them). This location is good in that it is very difficult for the Ranchers to get under you where you can't target them--although they do get in occasionally, they generally stay on the south side of the fence and drive past you.

Preparation: You must have access to the Hunter by either collecting 100 hidden packages or completing story line missions. Get your favorite weapons and I recommend the PSG-1 sniper rifle and get the cop uniform and save at the Mansion. If you head around the left side of the mansion (poolside not the maze side) the Sea Skimmer is always there and you can fly to Fort Baxter to get the Hunter in a few minutes. Make sure your health & armor is at maximum. When you head to Fort Baxter approach low, this seems to make the Hunter spawn more often-- if its not there, fly to the junkyard and back and make sure you approach low--its there every time I do that. After you land there, use your Sniper rifle and shoot soldiers to get you wanted level up to at least 3 stars- is easier to raise your wanted level this way then with the Hunter. By the time you are ready to start your spree you willl be at the desired 5 stars.

Method: Get a Hunter and start a Brown Thunder vigilante mission and try to get the 12th level to spawn in the runway area and do about 20-30 levels. Use your rockets and start blowing stuff up to get your wanted level up to 5 stars (if you haven't raised it previously). Keep your wanted level at 5 stars-- this makes the FBI Ranchers spawn, each of them carrying 4 FBI agents (aka pre-corpses).

Go to the killing spot and hover with the helicopter pointing south and keep your mini-gun shooting continuously and blow up the Ranchers as they drive by. Try not to get behind the “parking sign” as it blocks the bullets. By using the mini-gun instead of the rockets (besides being easier to aim) is that your wanted level rises slower then if you blow them up with rockets. When the police helicopter shows up (it will about every 90-120 seconds, blow it up with rockets--hopefully you see it approach which makes it easier) this is usually what raises your wanted level. Anytime the wanted rises to 6 stars (approximately every 8 minutes), fly over to the bribe behind Sunshine Autos and lower it back to 5 stars and then back to the killing spot (if you are good in the Hunter you can fly there and back in about 20-25 seconds)-- you can do this method without being on a vigilante but your wanted level will rise to 6 stars prior to the bribe re-spawning so you will have to fly to the one in Little Haiti to clear the 6th star this costs valuable killing time.

The purpose of killing while on vigilante is that it takes longer for your wanted level to go from 5 to 6 stars and you can keep getting the close bribe by Sunshine Autos. Also, if the Hunter starts taking damage and smoking you can complete several levels of vigilante and this will heal the chopper—if you see any smoke coming from the engines heal the Hunter.-- I recommend doing 15-20 levels each time which will build the armor up on the Hunter. If you have a good spawning point (ie the runway area) you can complete 20 levels in just a few minutes--and you still get kills but at a slightly slower rate then this method. When you are ready to go back to killing, make sure that you don’t destroy the criminals cars on the runway—let just one of them drive around but make sure you do blow up the 3rd car that usually spawns outside the airport if it does not destroy itself—if you don’t its possible for that car to end up downtown doing the loop in front of the stadium and it takes too long to fly over and kill it. The cars at the runway are close so if you take damage you can quickly fly over, kill them and heal yourself.

A conservative way of this method is every other time you have to clear a star, go and do 15-20 vigilante levels which will keep the helicopter health up and help fight boredom.

Spawning trick: The game engine hates having to keep track of too many cars (even blown up ones on screen at the same time) so if you get too many on screen, the FBI Ranchers stop spawning. A trick I figured out is to try and get the camera angle to point at the Hunter from the side but you want the road to still be visible in the shot (see pic below). Do this by moving joystick a little as you hover. If you start with the hunter near the fence pull it back a little and the camera angle will shift to the side, push it back forward a little to stop the helicopter from continuing to move but not too far or the camera angle will revert back to pointing forward. I know there are other ways to get the camera angle to the side but this method allows you to keep shooting as you get the camera in position--use whatever method is easiest for you.

By getting the angle to the side it makes the Ranchers spawn faster (I’ve had them spawn almost 1 per second before—this is 240 kills per minute—but they generally won’t keep spawning that fast for long)

Keep the Hunter pointed south with the mini-gun shooting and the Ranchers will blow up off screen but the blown up ranchers won’t register as being there so new ones will keep spawning—I am happy if I can keep one spawning every 3 seconds or so since that equates to 20 per minute which equates to 80 kills per minute. Clearing the stars and blowing up the police helicopter takes time away from this.

If you get a good spawning point/camera angle try not to touch the keypad or joystick (as this will change the camera angle and stop them from spawning so fast or the can stop entirely)

When the police helicopter shows up use your rotation buttons to turn the helicopter and your up and down buttons to try and line up your shot—if you see the police helicopter spawn in the distance, line up your angle but don’t go up until he starts to approach you, otherwise he won’t dive down at you and will likely pass over you. As he approaches, hit your up button and keep firing rockets as you rise, you should be able to shoot him as he gets close and he will pass under you. If the police helicopter is off screen and you don’t see him approach, use his tracers to try and line up your shot and just keep firing your rockets at it as you rise up to his level—the screen shakes when you hit it you won’t see it. After you shoot down the helicopter (you should know if you hit it by the sound and the screen shaking a little), use rotate so you are pointing south again and decrease your altitude til you are at a desirable height. If you keep missing the helicopter you will have to move eventually as he gets to close to you for you to kill him without taking damage. This is the hardest part of the method and takes practice to line up the shots when you can't really see the helicopter.

If you happen to get blown up cars on screen or they stop spawning, move to the east or west, and try to get the camera angle to the side again. I generally try to get the camera to point to the side of the killing area I’m on—west side pointed west, east side pointed east and you will see them spawn in the distance. Some will spawn some place else and they can blow up and end up on screen, as long as they keep spawning and blowing up don’t worry about this.

Also, it is important to only leave ONLY ONE of the vigilante criminal cars driving around-- the game has to still keep track of these which makes the FBI ranchers spawn slower-- it does make a difference in your killing rate.

Escape: Fly back to your mansion, end vigilante, and save. If you get shot down you can either try to jack an FBI Rancher and keep the vigilante alive. If you don't want to risk losing your CR points don’t try this—just run north on the runway, cross the road and go over by the billboards to the east and cut over into Little Havana. Stay behind the buildings and then cross the road to the big field that goes behind Sunshine Autos. Circle around the back side of Sunshine Autos and then save it (this is the safest route to a save point).

Advantages:
+Rate of kills
+Ease of kills.
+Hunter protects Tommy from taking health/armor damage.
+You can clear stars easily by flying to them and 3 are easily picked up without landing on the second island (1 behind Sunshine Autos, and 2 in Little Haiti).
+You can listen to the radio while killing (if you kill alot you will appreciate this)

Disadvantages:
-You can’t save while on vigilante so if you lock up or get killed or wasted you lose your criminal rating points from your kills.
-It takes at least 15 minutes (and as much as 30 minutes) to get the Hunter, raise your wanted level, and get your vigilante mission up and running (Level 25 or so).
-You are dependent upon where the vigilante spawn locks in as this affects how fast you can heal the Hunter, when the spawn occurs on the runway the third car almost always blows itself up and you can go through up to 15-20 levels in a minute if it keeps blowing up (I’ve done over 50 levels in a row without having to chase the third car).
-The spawning rate for the Ranchers varies, sometimes real fast and sometimes slow and its hard to get the camera angle to the side.
-Police Helicopter keeps interrupting your killing—slows you down.

This picture shows a desirable camera angle-- you can hear the ranchers blow up and the screen shakes but since they are off screen they keep spawning--you can see two FBI Ranchers in the pic (will be 8 corpses in about 3 seconds).

user posted image

Spuds’ Killing Method II

Weapon: Rocket Launcher (100% for unlimited ammo required)

Sustainable killing rate: About 4000 kills per hour.

Location: Mansion-- behind in the open yard east of where the Sea Sparrow is parked. From the center of the pool on the east side of the mansion head toward the water to your south. Stop about 5 feet from the water-- facing the water there will be a tree to your left about 10 feet away (estimate)-- the spot you stand will affect the cop spawning rate and where they spawn so it is relatively important where you stand, but you get good results in this area pretty much anywhere.

Preparation: You need 100% completion (so you have unlimited ammo), full health and armor, and the rocket launcher---all available at the mansion.

Method: Get up to 6 stars wanted level-- aim rocket launcher and hold fire button. Aim at the retaining wall to your north and blow up the cops that will spawn near the pool and at the base of the wall-- after you blow these cops up aim to your west and more cops will spawn on the walkway on the wall to your left-- blow them up and aim back to the north, the cops to the north will have respawned-- repeat. You will not have to aim up at the cops near the pool, just aim at the wall and the explosion should get them, same with the cops to the west. Keep firing as they spawn and you will eventually develop a firing rhythym.

Blow up police helicopter when it shows up (every minute or so)--do not stop firing your rockets-- try to blow up the helicopter in the air (keep firing rockets til it explodes) so it does not shoot you as it spins out of control.

Spawning trick: Keep turning from the north to the west and back to north to keep cops spawning. The police boats in the water will ignore you. If civilians are spawning instead of cops (they spawn in fewer numbers), run up next to the pool to your north and back to the spot--this usually changes them to cops.

Escape: No need to really escape since you can save at the mansion, but before trying to clear your stars, save your game and load up on armor/health. Easiest way is to grab the Maverick on the roof or the Sea Sparrow in the back-- fly to the bribe behind Sunshine Autos or either of the 2 "air" bribes in Little Haiti to lower your wanted level. Then land and grab a car to take to a Pay n Spray.

Advantages:
+Rate of kills
+Armor, health, and save point all nearby
+Very little prep time--can start killing right away
+Raises your media attention quite a bit (if you care about this)

Disadvantages:
-Police Helicopter keeps interrupting your killing—slows you down.
-Health/armor gets picked away if you can't shoot police helicopter down fast enough.

user posted image

And just so people don't think I'm full of it-- this was the culmination of 8 months of killing in my spare time-- most of these were done with method #1 (which is why my vehicles destroyed is so high). I didn't discover the 2nd method til I was at about 370,000 kills.

user posted image

the hubster
  • the hubster

Sup Homies

• Members

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:56 PM

what is the point of doing so many kills??

Iron Man
  • Iron Man

Columbian Cartel

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (the hubster @ May 4 2005, 13:56)
what is the point of doing so many kills??

Criminal Record can be increased insanly.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 05 May 2005 - 03:16 AM

No reason....

user posted image

cool.gif

tiedie
  • tiedie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 May 2005 - 02:30 PM Edited by tiedie, 05 May 2005 - 02:37 PM.

i found a decent spot for kills with the rocket launcher...beat the game so u have infinite ammo or whatever it is you have to beat to get infinite ammo

just stand up on that 'ramp' thing
when you kill the cops on 1 side or the other, look the other way so there bodys disappear then look back and a new batch of cops will spawn...i think 8 spawn at a time when your looking at the spot in the last screenshot

http://www.hkills.net/spot1a.jpg
http://www.hkills.net/spot1b.jpg
http://www.hkills.net/spot1c.jpg

user posted image
that spot really works
i think my CR is a bit lower then it should be, i spawned a car or 3

socalistoner
  • socalistoner

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:16 AM

ok my kills are no where near where u guys are at *claps* i give u props though...what i do for kills is just hit the malibu and blow every one up in there and hit the pay n spray and keep doing that i think i get around 40 to 60 kills each time....

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:39 AM

The malibu is actually a decent spot...

You don't even have to leave the malibu to clear your stars, just save your game and they go away, and there is body armor if you get low across the road.

Also, when you exit and go back in, the people inside re-spawn so you can kill them all again-- I only cleared my stars/saved when my health gets low.

I'm familiar with that spot--I used to improve my head shot stats there-- get an M4, get up on the stage, kneel and fire horizontally-- you are about about perfect head level doing this and can get alot of head shots (just spray the croud left and right). I tried to do it with the minigun but its not at the right height on PS2 (but I hear you can aim it vertically on the PC version).

Spuds

socalistoner
  • socalistoner

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 03:45 AM

i also use the pay n spray right next to the ryton aide..as that helped me get around 25000 kills in a file a while back....its a slow process but it works...

tiedie
  • tiedie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:02 AM

theres 35 people including the guards and the chick serving drinks in the malibu club

i went in and killed as many people as i could in 1 min without saving to get rid of the wanted lvl and i managed 195kills using the rocket launcher
i didnt kill the guards everytime..and i killed a cop or 2

almost 12000 kills an hour

socalistoner
  • socalistoner

Trick

• Members

Posted 06 May 2005 - 11:09 AM

WOW ok damn that works pretty good then...the malibu is a decent place to work on kills i got up to 9000 the other night and i was at 8000 before i tried it.so will have to keep using that area.. catloaf_by_anuj.gif music.gif bbq.gif alien.gif rah.gif yin-yang.gif

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ May 5 2005, 13:46)
No reason....

user posted image

cool.gif

What level on Brown Thunder did you get up to?

tiedie
  • tiedie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 01:33 PM Edited by tiedie, 10 May 2005 - 01:35 PM.

i did 1 hour at the malibu on sunday morning using only molotov cocktails and managed 8,713kills
id only throw 1 each time i went in so i didnt kill everyone

ill never get godfather...its taking years
user posted image

i thought you got 1 point for every person you kill...1 for cars and 30 or something for choppers?
should my CR be higher? i dont think spawning only 3 cars at random times during 3 of the missions would hurt me that bad

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 10 May 2005 - 03:48 PM

QUOTE (nightwalker83 @ May 9 2005, 22:13)

My highest I ever got was level 2363 back in august 2003-- this took me about 8-9 hours (I paused my game overnight). I also had about an hour where I was stuck on a level (about 1400) when one of the criminal cars spawned inside a building in viceport and I could not kill them (the were too far from the walls to get with a rocket explosion--I tried all sides and the roof with no luck). I started flying around town picking up different weapons and trying them-- tear gas, grenades, sniper rifle.... finally go them with the minigun-- if you stand up next to the wall, the barrel of your gun will be in the wall and past the collision data for the wall.... I had several hours built up on my vigilante clock so I had all kinds of time.

I have completed about 15,000 levels of vigilante total I only went over 1000 consecutive levels 1 time. I have about 180,000 criminals killed on vigilante (which makes up a good portion of my CR)

I have at least 100,000 kills that did not count toward my criminal rating due to me getting killed or busted during a spree.

About 270,000 points were from destroying planes and helis (mostly helis)

Regarding criminal rating points here is how it works

besides points for missions, this is what you get.

NO points for cars or boats destroyed (I checked and rechecked this).

1 pt per kill-- these points are not credited immediately but are stored until you go to a pay n spray or save your game-- this ends a killings spree and then the points are credited then...you get no points from kills if you die or get busted without saving or going to a pay n spray first. In San Andreas they added a stat for kills credited to your Criminal rating--its called "total Legitimate kills".

30 points per plane or heli destroyed

5 points per 1% of accuracy

1 pt per $5,000 you currently have (a maximum of 200,000 points for maxing your money)--spending money reduces this.

1 pt per criminal killed on vigilante (this is in addition to the points listed per kill above)-- this gets credited immediately (you don't have to save or visit a pay n spray.

in addition to the above I believe you get points for all R3 missions (fires, patients, pizzas, taxi passengers) although I have never trialled how much you get-- more then likely 1 pt each.

dying and busted loses you 3 points.

It took me 8 months of "work" to get to godfather-- I started in june 03 and finished in feb 04--- I tried to get in about 20,000 CR points per week-- I was burnt out of killing by the time I was done.

All of my stats are rediculous (I know). I was competing in a VC recordbook on another forum (link in my sig) and the competition was stiff for a while.

Remember there is always someone better (more insane).

I am #3 in kills over there and #3 in highest vigilate level.

Highest kills is over 800,000 and highest vig level was about 4600 (both nearly double mine).

KieranMurhpy (a member here) was/is the best overall VC player IMO. He is all over that recordbook- "a renesaince man" of VC if you will--very well rounded.

Spuds

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 11 May 2005 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ May 11 2005, 02:18)

My highest I ever got was level 2363 back in august 2003-- this took me about 8-9 hours (I paused my game overnight). I also had about an hour where I was stuck on a level (about 1400) when one of the criminal cars spawned inside a building in viceport and I could not kill them (the were too far from the walls to get with a rocket explosion--I tried all sides and the roof with no luck). I started flying around town picking up different weapons and trying them-- tear gas, grenades, sniper rifle.... finally go them with the minigun-- if you stand up next to the wall, the barrel of your gun will be in the wall and past the collision data for the wall.... I had several hours built up on my vigilante clock so I had all kinds of time.

I have completed about 15,000 levels of vigilante total I only went over 1000 consecutive levels 1 time. I have about 180,000 criminals killed on vigilante (which makes up a good portion of my CR)

I have at least 100,000 kills that did not count toward my criminal rating due to me getting killed or busted during a spree.

About 270,000 points were from destroying planes and helis (mostly helis)

Regarding criminal rating points here is how it works

besides points for missions, this is what you get.

NO points for cars or boats destroyed (I checked and rechecked this).

1 pt per kill-- these points are not credited immediately but are stored until you go to a pay n spray or save your game-- this ends a killings spree and then the points are credited then...you get no points from kills if you die or get busted without saving or going to a pay n spray first. In San Andreas they added a stat for kills credited to your Criminal rating--its called "total Legitimate kills".

30 points per plane or heli destroyed

5 points per 1% of accuracy

1 pt per $5,000 you currently have (a maximum of 200,000 points for maxing your money)--spending money reduces this.

1 pt per criminal killed on vigilante (this is in addition to the points listed per kill above)-- this gets credited immediately (you don't have to save or visit a pay n spray.

in addition to the above I believe you get points for all R3 missions (fires, patients, pizzas, taxi passengers) although I have never trialled how much you get-- more then likely 1 pt each.

dying and busted loses you 3 points.

It took me 8 months of "work" to get to godfather-- I started in june 03 and finished in feb 04--- I tried to get in about 20,000 CR points per week-- I was burnt out of killing by the time I was done.

All of my stats are rediculous (I know). I was competing in a VC recordbook on another forum (link in my sig) and the competition was stiff for a while.

Remember there is always someone better (more insane).

I am #3 in kills over there and #3 in highest vigilate level.

Highest kills is over 800,000 and highest vig level was about 4600 (both nearly double mine).

KieranMurhpy (a member here) was/is the best overall VC player IMO. He is all over that recordbook- "a renesaince man" of VC if you will--very well rounded.

Spuds

My highest consecutive vigilante level was 4599 and that was yesterday. smile.gif It took me about 12 - 15 hours to complete.

amh714
  • amh714

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 07:36 PM

My highest is like 50. I usely get bored after a while and kill myself.

Thrasher502
  • Thrasher502

Speed Metal King

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ May 10 2005, 15:48)

My highest I ever got was level 2363 back in august 2003-- this took me about 8-9 hours (I paused my game overnight).

Wow, the highest I ever achieved was level 500, and I thought THAT was cool

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 18 June 2005 - 02:32 AM

500 is good-- Brownthunder itself isn't hard after you figure out how to fly the hunter-- just don't do anything stupid and keep your wanted level down.

I only did it to set a new record at the VC recordbook I participated on-- it has since been beaten by 2 others on that forum--- I think I've only done 1000 levels in a row one other time.

Someone here (Plaka) on PC went up to level 4863--- it is the highest I've ever seen.

see post here.

Mankind
  • Mankind

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 06:23 AM

On my main file, according to my stats I've killed about 4,000 people. But I never hardly ever so in total I've killed at least 10,000. Plus people I've killed in other files. It stacks up to be about 15,000 people. I haven't played the game as much as you guys I guess.

Someguy in Forum
  • Someguy in Forum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:42 PM Edited by Someguy in Forum, 29 August 2006 - 01:48 PM.

Well lets just say i beat all of ur records combined

Check this out biggrin.gif

PS you might get a shock

2 million kills in about 68 hours so thats about 8 kills a second with 100% complete

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=255760

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:32 PM Edited by Spuds725, 29 August 2006 - 02:40 PM.

QUOTE (Someguy in Forum @ Aug 29 2006, 08:42)
so thats about 8 kills a second with 100% complete

Faster then the game can spawn peds/cops

but feel free to post your method-- I look forward to reading it.

Someguy in Forum
  • Someguy in Forum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:03 AM

Im taking this secret spot to my grave. Only 2 of my friends know how i did it.

Heres a clue though a minigun fires about 108 000 rounds per hour.

I can match its firing rate with the no of kills. die.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 30 August 2006 - 07:36 AM

Not to be rude man, but why would just keep it a secret? Unless you're just taking all of us here for a ride sarcasm.gif

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Aug 30 2006, 17:36)
Not to be rude man, but why would just keep it a secret? Unless you're just taking all of us here for a ride sarcasm.gif

Agreed. Plus, the 'ride' sucks.

@Someguy: Keep all further talk of your amazing feat in its own topic from now on. Once you manage to prove your feat - by explaining your legit method of approach - you might be able to make a guide similar to Spuds' here. Until then, however, your method is unproven and isn't an excuse to fill Spuds' legit one with irrelevant talk.

Someguy in Forum
  • Someguy in Forum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2006 - 12:33 PM Edited by Someguy in Forum, 30 August 2006 - 01:07 PM.

Fine its pretty simple

Just look for a ped spawn point and concentrate your fire on a ped if your lucky you can kill the ped fast using a minigun. The ped respawns so fast that the frames match the no of people killed therefore looking clear yet still your kill counter rises very rapidly.

I found it on a fluke and began killing afk. I managed to maintain my rate of fire thus killing 108 000 peds an hour

its pretty random to find the spawn point

Spuds725 you should make another record book here "The Home of GTA"

PS Newcastle Knights suck tounge2.gif

speekers
  • speekers

It's all a conspiracy, I tells ya!

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 April 2007 - 12:29 PM

If you're a cheater like me devil.gif then you grab a police car, drive into a safehouse garage, click R3, run out and do the Desttroy All Cars cheat. I did this forever but right now I'm only an Enforcer mad.gif By the way does anybody know where there is a criminal ranking list??

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 17 April 2007 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (speekers @ Apr 17 2007, 07:29)
By the way does anybody know where there is a criminal ranking list??

http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=3412534

elanman
  • elanman

Misanthropic lycanthrope

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 28 November 2007 - 05:51 PM

Very cool spuds, well done.

lifeplayer
  • lifeplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

mass killing for fun.
woot sigh.gif

hotwheels83
  • hotwheels83

im the richest boy on earth

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 01:10 PM

I used to do panzer then press capslock get out then do bigbang then again panzer then go inside come outside bigbang i used to do this method and had killed over 10000 people in one try because i used to use cheats before and whenever cops used to come to bust me i used to do leavemealone biggrin.gif
i finished vigilante mission 6391!! and my money got full smile.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (hotwheels83 @ Feb 2 2009, 13:10)
i finished vigilante mission 6391!! and my money got full smile.gif

That can't be correct (unless you are saying you maxxed out your money before getting to level 6391), as it will only take you a total of 391 consecutive vigilante levels to max out your money. After about 1000 levels you'll be rewarded with over $250,000,000 for each level completed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users