Photo

Flash Mx Thread

3 replies to this topic
Nitro Oxid3
  • Nitro Oxid3

N1Tr0 0x1D3

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:14 PM

i am a member of stickpage forum and stickslaugter forum i make stick movies using flash mx i wonder if anyone else does!
the price for it is like the same as photoshop cs but you can downlaod a free version on a trial for 30 days at
www.click-now.net
if you want to learn how to create stuff im flash mx like using actionscrpting look at
www.flashkit.com
and if you wanna see movies and games made on flash mx look anywere there millions
most games on the interent is made from flash mx if you want any tutorials ask me i would proberly know.

Azkoyen
  • Azkoyen

Pixie Headed Freak

• Members

Posted 01 April 2005 - 01:16 PM

This is more of a web dev and programming (WD&P) topic so I'm gonna move it there...

magical_trevor
  • magical_trevor

Propaganda Inc.

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:28 AM

Sorry for bumping this, but I thought it would be better than starting a new topic, since my question is rather insignificant....

When it comes to flash, i am like teh ultimate n00b (I only got it yesterday), basically, I was just wondering why, when I paste images into flash from MS Paint they are pasted upside down in flash, which means I then have to rotate them... why does it do this, am I doing something wrong (I'm using 'ctrl' and 'v' to paste into flash)?

I'm using flash mx 2004 professional by the way, and the standard version of paint on XP SP2.

gta3runscrapforme
  • gta3runscrapforme

Never did get it running well

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 05:41 PM

This is the first animation i made in flash. OAP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users