GUNS GUNS GUNS for VC

136 replies to this topic
GRIM!
  • GRIM!

Blue prints is for pussys!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (MnE @ Mar 28 2005, 02:28)
damn...it just keeps on getting better and better...i think i give up now on makin guns for the mod cuz i can't compete with you...lol...love that other gun gonna download it now...

EDIT: btw grim did you hear abt the other forum...u should post ur work there too...

yeha im gonna post some now but why am im not in the team on the site?

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 28 2005, 02:37)
damn...it just keeps on getting better and better...i think i give up now on makin guns for the mod cuz i can't compete with you...lol...love that other gun gonna download it now...

EDIT: btw grim did you hear abt the other forum...u  should post ur work there too...

no...i thought u didn't know abt it yet...forgot..

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (MnE @ Mar 28 2005, 02:41)
QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 28 2005, 02:37)

EDIT: btw grim did you hear abt the other forum...u  should post ur work there too...

no...i thought u didn't know abt it yet...forgot..

okay then add me if youre gonna use my guns you will have to add me to that list wink.gif

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:34 AM

You f*cking pwn at this these kick so much ass i'm gonna download all of em when their out. my only complaint is the nails on the bat i think i'd be better to have the sharp part of the nails sticking out. all looks great keep the kick ass weapons on the rise.

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

Tommy Vercetti! Remember the name!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 11:39 AM

HOLY F**K!!!
That updated HK MP5-SD KICK ASS!!!
If you're planning to skin it and release it, one tip, may I? wink.gif
That laser beam is an awesome idea, if made properly. My suggestion - make it a bit shorter, and make the texture with alpha so it like-a fades away. What I mean is it is bright red in the beginning of the beam and invisible at the end of the beam model. It'l make that COOLEST effect. cool.gif
(Only a suggestion tho)

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 12:53 PM Edited by GRIM!, 28 March 2005 - 04:58 PM.

QUOTE (JJ_Judge @ Mar 28 2005, 11:39)
HOLY F**K!!!
That updated HK MP5-SD KICK ASS!!!
If you're planning to skin it and release it, one tip, may I?  wink.gif
That laser beam is an awesome idea, if made properly. My suggestion - make it a bit shorter, and make the texture with alpha so it like-a fades away. What I mean is it is bright red in the beginning of the beam and invisible at the end of the beam model. It'l make that COOLEST effect.  cool.gif
(Only a suggestion tho)

if youre wanna map it then be my guest!

EDIT: heres an update on the fn p90
user posted image

EDIT AGAIN: its now completed! atleast the 3D
user posted image

Newbie41
  • Newbie41

/ -Adio- \

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 27 2005, 18:37)

i added u to the team on our forum... confused.gif
about our site MnE has to add u... tounge.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (newbie3951 @ Mar 28 2005, 19:44)

i still cant se my name on the site?? confused.gif

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 28 2005, 19:51)
QUOTE (newbie3951 @ Mar 28 2005, 19:44)

i still cant se my name on the site?? confused.gif

ohh...f*k i fogot...my bad...i'll edit it right now...lol dun feel left out ur still on the team....lol...check now..

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2005 - 01:32 AM

Made a Franchi spas 12 perfect for those in 'n outs wink.gif

gonna make the stock tomorow^^
user posted image

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:26 AM

boyaa....lookin beautiful...but i was just wonderin how many weapons is that so far...this is just a thought but can you make a dragonov (if thats how u spell it) for a sniper..let me know if you want some pics of it...

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:03 AM

Damn man you're on a roll, and making some of my favorite weapons too biggrin.gif cant wait till their released cause i know that i'm most likely gonna install the whole set. Keep the awesome weapons up and hopefully we can see more new melee weapons? Maybe a updated chainsaw or a broken glass bottle ?

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 05:01 PM

boyaa....lookin beautiful...but i was just wonderin how many weapons is that so far...this is just a thought but can you make a dragonov (if thats how u spell it) for a sniper..let me know if you want some pics of it...

That's DragUnov turn.gif It's the russian SV-Dragunov. SV is for Sniperskaja Vintovka (Sniper Rifle) rolleyes.gif
It's one of the best if not the best rifle in the world. Bullet shot from it can kill at range of about 3500m from the starting point. Buuut that's some history and philosophy sigh.gif

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...
I'm really a newbie too modeling and mapping, but... I can try, if you're not afraid of an amateur mapping the gun for a month or two tounge2.gif
But I CAN try. If you're... look above sigh.gif
(know a bit how to use Z-Mod only, don't have 3DS BTW)

92F
  • 92F

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (JJ_Judge @ Mar 29 2005, 17:01)

That's DragUnov turn.gif It's the russian SV-Dragunov. SV is for Sniperskaja Vintovka (Sniper Rifle) rolleyes.gif
It's one of the best if not the best rifle in the world. Bullet shot from it can kill at range of about 3500m from the starting point. Buuut that's some history and philosophy sigh.gif

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...
I'm really a newbie too modeling and mapping, but... I can try, if you're not afraid of an amateur mapping the gun for a month or two tounge2.gif

Congrats you can copy and paste info *clap clap*

Sum of these weapons are looking really good. But for a change why not make something weird and wonderful, some of the lesser known weapons. All of the weapons youve made are all waay too common, or have been made plenty of times already.

Dont take this as a rant, just try something original or unheard of and keep up the good work.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (92F @ Mar 29 2005, 18:33)

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...

Sum of these weapons are looking really good. But for a change why not make something weird and wonderful, some of the lesser known weapons. All of the weapons youve made are all waay too common, or have been made plenty of times already.

Dont take this as a rant, just try something original or unheard of and keep up the good work.

i just make the guns i want

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:55 PM

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...

lol...i spelt it wrong...but dun worry i still know all abt it...thats why i recomended it...lol...btw grim you should post ur weapons on the other forum too...ppl would go crazy after em...

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (MnE @ Mar 29 2005, 21:55)

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...

lol...i spelt it wrong...but dun worry i still know all abt it...thats why i recomended it...lol...btw grim you should post ur weapons on the other forum too...ppl would go crazy after em...

okay make me a acount cus im lazy and pm me ythe password

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (JJ_Judge @ Mar 29 2005, 19:01)

2 GRIM!
About the mapping...

Completly stupid sh*t,even a BB gun on 10m would do more damage then the Dragunov with its tiny caliber on 3000m.
The Russian Military declared the druganov to be accurate and useful on 1300m which is by far less then the half of 3000 which would be 500 below your idea.
The Caliber itself in this gun was tested and the effective range is at 800m.
So far in Semi-Auto class the MSG90 is better with a range of 1200m on effective range (not ineffective like the dragunov),the WA2000 with 1000m and more.
Oh,and not the gun can kill on that range,nor can the shooter,only the projectile can effectivly kill on a range higher then the effective range of a rifle because the rifle just isnt accurate anymore after that range its also pretty hard to see something tru modern scopes (old ones too) on a range and then the scope isnt configurable for such a range so the "crosshair" wont be accurate anyway.
@Grim,I'd suggest you first go with some more classical guns for the sniper section,especially WW2 and the AW-Series are great.

MnE
  • MnE

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:45 PM

lol...u go dude...lol biggrin.gif

Oogie
  • Oogie

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:15 AM

nice guns, but wich programs are u working with ?
solidworks ?
i dont think they are all done in z-mod or something like that lol cauz ur working realy fast

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (666superbeast666 @ Mar 30 2005, 00:15)
nice guns, but wich programs are u working with ?
solidworks ?
i dont think they are all done in z-mod or something like that lol cauz ur working realy fast

i use sketchup

Newbie41
  • Newbie41

/ -Adio- \

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2005 - 03:23 AM

Very nice guns! biggrin.gif

JJ_Judge
  • JJ_Judge

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 09:33 AM Edited by JJ_Judge, 30 March 2005 - 09:36 AM.

Completly stupid sh*t,even a BB gun on 10m would do more damage then the Dragunov with its tiny caliber on 3000m.
The Russian Military declared the druganov to be accurate and useful on 1300m which is by far less then the half of 3000 which would be 500 below your idea.
The Caliber itself in this gun was tested and the effective range is at 800m.
So far in Semi-Auto class the MSG90 is better with a range of 1200m on effective range (not ineffective like the dragunov),the WA2000 with 1000m and more.
Oh,and not the gun can kill on that range,nor can the shooter,only the projectile can effectivly kill on a range higher then the effective range of a rifle because the rifle just isnt accurate anymore after that range its also pretty hard to see something tru modern scopes (old ones too) on a range and then the scope isnt configurable for such a range so the "crosshair" wont be accurate anyway.

What I said was meant as "in theory". In REAL combat SVD is very effective, as it is rather simple to use, and it's ACCURATE shooting range is, yeah, abot 1km.
You, know it's rather difficult for me to argue with you about weapons in english, I would much more easily do this in russian dozingoff.gif
SVD was basically constructed as an ANTI-sniper gun.
And you messed-up some things. There is a really big difference between effective and accurate range. The effective range of SVD is, as I said, about 3,5km. The ACCURATE is about 700-900m. The EFFECTIVE range of most SR's is as you said. The ACCURATE in real combat is 500-600m dozingoff.gif

I KNOW this info... But yes, I guess I copied and pasted it from my brain dozingoff.gif
But that's offtopic biggrin.gif

ONE MORE THING!!!

Yah, on shooting ranges those your fancy snipers are impressive. Maybe in combat too. But SVD much like the AK is very reliable. You can throw it into sand, into dirt, into water even, then pick it up and shoot. THAT"s why M16 and M4 or M4A1 is CR*P comparing to AK. They are very fragile, very.

2 GRIM!
Yah, BTW, the bat looks awesome cool.gif

Silent Viper
  • Silent Viper

Gunbanging Gundealer

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:17 AM

no,the effective range IS the accurate range,a gun isnt effective if it isnt accurate anymore and above 1000m ,the SVD is anything but accurate and the projectile wont move 3000m.
The AK 47 is no way better then the M4 and M16 (atleast against A3 and A4 series),maybe the AK got a bigger projectile,but that means more recoil,so its a 1:1,AK is longer then the M4 so it worse commando weapon but better for long ranges then the M4,its shorter then the M16 and so looses accuracy on long range,so it isnt good for either,long range or short range.
It has a pretty low ROF compared to the theoretical of the M16A2 and A3 (burst fire only) and also a lower ROF then the M16A1,M16A4 and M4
The AR15s weigh all less then the AK47 and also against its newer variant ,the AKM,the reliability isnt that important as both got a pretty high one.
We also cant argue about the sights (ring or combed),cause both are accurate and its about what the shooter prefers.
The SVD isnt any better as the MSG90 as the MSG90 is made with modern techniques and so is more reliable then the SVD,range was already said and HK are one of the best gun manufactures around,so I dont think that there gun will be less reliable then a 40 year old rifle.
Anyway,atleast your russian guns are a lot more classical because of all the wood and look a little better,also is it easier to identify the roots of the AK then the roots of the G3 even as both are directly based on the stg44,so in terms of hotness atleast the AK wins against the AR15 tounge.gif
Oh,and Metal nor this Polymer plastic are fragile,wood is more likely to break then Polymer and metal was metal,good comparisation wink.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Silent Viper @ Mar 30 2005, 11:17)
no,the effective range IS the accurate range,a gun isnt effective if it isnt accurate anymore and above 1000m ,the SVD is anything but accurate and the projectile wont move 3000m.
The AK 47 is no way better then the M4 and M16 (atleast against A3 and A4 series),maybe the AK got a bigger projectile,but that means more recoil,so its a 1:1,AK is longer then the M4 so it worse commando weapon but better for long ranges then the M4,its shorter then the M16 and so looses accuracy on long range,so it isnt good for either,long range or short range.
It has a pretty low ROF compared to the theoretical of the M16A2 and A3 (burst fire only) and also a lower ROF then the M16A1,M16A4 and M4
The AR15s weigh all less then the AK47 and also against its newer variant ,the AKM,the reliability isnt that important as both got a pretty high one.
We also cant argue about the sights (ring or combed),cause both are accurate and its about what the shooter prefers.
The SVD isnt any better as the MSG90 as the MSG90 is made with modern techniques and so is more reliable then the SVD,range was already said and HK are one of the best gun manufactures around,so I dont think that there gun will be less reliable then a 40 year old rifle.
Anyway,atleast your russian guns are a lot more classical because of all the wood and look a little better,also is it easier to identify the roots of the AK then the roots of the G3 even as both are directly based on the stg44,so in terms of hotness atleast the AK wins against the AR15 tounge.gif
Oh,and Metal nor this Polymer plastic are fragile,wood is more likely to break then Polymer and metal was metal,good comparisation wink.gif

This is off topic FFS!

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 31 March 2005 - 07:19 PM

The only thing worrying me about those guns is the polycount.
*Shudders*
Other than that, nice job.

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Black-hawk @ Mar 31 2005, 19:19)
*Shudders*

yeah but its hard to do low polyguns in sketchup but dont worry cus allmoust all is about 5000 polys

muppetmaster
  • muppetmaster

Complete Disaster™

• Members

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:58 PM

Sweet is the only word I can describe them with.

cR
  • cR

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 31 2005, 23:30)
*Shudders*

yeah but its hard to do low polyguns in sketchup but dont worry cus allmoust all is about 5000 polys

Dont worry... just 5000 ... that made me laugh... seriously 5000 for a gun and you say dont worry... lmao ... BUT i gotta say they look sweet biggrin.gif

GRIM!
  • GRIM!

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:18 PM Edited by GRIM!, 01 April 2005 - 06:25 PM.

QUOTE (cR @ Mar 31 2005, 22:04)
QUOTE (GRIM! @ Mar 31 2005, 23:30)
*Shudders*

Dont worry... just 5000 ... that made me laugh... seriously 5000 for a gun and you say dont worry... lmao ... BUT i gotta say they look sweet biggrin.gif

yeah but it runs fine ingame:P hey cr didint you make that awsome honda dirtbike??
btw could u map my guns for me?? smile.gif cus im realy bad and my friend tripleas usaly map for me but hes not been online for a while now.

EDIT: made an ak47. when you absolutley need to kill evry mother f*cker in the room!

user posted image

EDIT AGAIN: made some small updates and a nother but stock!
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users