• Members

Posted 22 May 2005 - 05:25 AM

*sits in corner playing his DS*

tehhunter
  • tehhunter

ShaqFu2u

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:37 PM

Thought I might help all you avid PSP web users out there with a useful link.

www.PSPWebBrowser.com allows you to make your own custom portal instantly, and even include some games like Hangman, Tetris, Blackjack, Roulette as links on your portal. I have GTAForums, PSPcrazy, PSPworld, PSPforums, and others on it and I might add more soon. To use it, set up your account and then use the handy tutorial for how to make pspwebbrowser.com your web browser.

The advantage of this portal is that it is all text (customizable colors) when you load it on the PSP so it loads much faster than if it were picture based.

Also, just to update you all, Homebrew code is able to be run off of Japanese 1.0 PSPs currently and apparently there is a way in development to add games to American 1.5 PSPs coming up. Go to PSPHacker.com for more info on SNES, GameBoyColor, and other emulators.

Lastly, Sony took out a patent on a method of the PSP and PS3 connecting to each other wirelessly with the PSP acting as a controller. What are some of the probable applications of this you ask?
-The PSP being able to play PS3 games (PS3 does work/sends PSP the signal)
-The PSP being able to play DVDs (PS3 does work/sends PSP the signal)

Currently it has been confirmed that the PSP will be able to be a controller for the PS3. No word on other things yet, or how in depth a controller it will be. Imagine being able to play a dvd all around your house while your PS3 plays it, and then remotely turning the PS3 off. Better yet, this opens up abilities for you to control the output of TVs and speakers in your house since the PS3 will have a removable harddrive. This means you could select a song to play on your PSP and have your PS3 play it around your entire house.

I heart Sony.

Mark Pagliaro
  • Mark Pagliaro

Minutes To Midnight

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 06:25 PM Edited by Mark Pagliaro, 31 May 2005 - 06:30 PM.

My 2 PS2's
My 1 PSTwo
My 1 PSP

user posted image

Somebody earlier on not sure if it was in this thread though wanted to see the PSTwo and the PSP to compare sizes well here they are.

I really need to wipe all my consoles clean

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 03 June 2005 - 10:00 AM

Don't you just think looking at the fat PS2 it looks a bit retro now? I have the slim PS2 but really want the silver now. I have the Nintendo DS and you can see the size compared below:

user posted image

This isn't actually my Nintendo DS but I do have one!

Mark Pagliaro
  • Mark Pagliaro

Minutes To Midnight

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:06 AM

Yes I do want the silver too but what would I do with 4 ps2's let alone the 3 I have now. I am also contemplating which ps3 I should get. I like them all but will not get the white ps3 as I think silver would go with my tv and surround sound but the black looks just as sleek and would match my shiny psp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users