|QUOTE (Stuff_of_Legends @ Aug 9 2005, 17:16)|
|...just replace "cessena" with "cesna_d" and click compile in the run menu to recompile the code. Done.|
I'm assuming then that this will be fixed for the next release. Perhaps Craig or one of the other LC team members might be able to make this edit to the scm and upload it to the first link of the "Download the mod here" as an update so that other people won't have this problem when they get up to unlocking SSV - it's only about 700KB for the main.scm.
EDIT - Just a couple of comments:
- The train doesn't have any text that comes up to tell you what vehicle you have entered
- Some of the stats are still only compatable for VC (i think i've reported this before - sorry!)
- The fire is still the same colour used in VC - its darker in GTA3
- I'm not sure, haven't played GTA3 in a while, but i don't think that there is pink around the wanted star icons - sorry if im wrong, but i thought there was more of a gold colour around all of those sorts of icons.
- There's an error in the text at the start (i don't know if this is the same in GTA3) - after you and "8Ball" get changed, he says "I know this guy..." but the text displays "I know a guy..."
I also just want to say excellent work on this latest release team - it keeps getting better and better - have some well-deserved cookies !