Photo

BUGS, GLITCHES, and INCOMPLETES

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,280 replies to this topic
Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:46 AM Edited by benisablink182fan, 10 August 2005 - 10:15 AM.

QUOTE (Stuff_of_Legends @ Aug 9 2005, 17:16)
...just replace "cessena" with "cesna_d" and click compile in the run menu to recompile the code. Done.

I'm assuming then that this will be fixed for the next release. Perhaps Craig or one of the other LC team members might be able to make this edit to the scm and upload it to the first link of the "Download the mod here" as an update so that other people won't have this problem when they get up to unlocking SSV - it's only about 700KB for the main.scm.

EDIT - Just a couple of comments:
- The train doesn't have any text that comes up to tell you what vehicle you have entered
- Some of the stats are still only compatable for VC (i think i've reported this before - sorry!)
- The fire is still the same colour used in VC - its darker in GTA3
- I'm not sure, haven't played GTA3 in a while, but i don't think that there is pink around the wanted star icons - sorry if im wrong, but i thought there was more of a gold colour around all of those sorts of icons.
- There's an error in the text at the start (i don't know if this is the same in GTA3) - after you and "8Ball" get changed, he says "I know this guy..." but the text displays "I know a guy..."

I also just want to say excellent work on this latest release team - it keeps getting better and better wink.gif - have some well-deserved cookies cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif!

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 10 August 2005 - 04:42 PM Edited by Konstantinos, 10 August 2005 - 04:56 PM.

Stuff_of_Legends

Ok so I opened my main.scm.txt with BW's Mission builder 1.5.
Instead of

:Label08F82D
:Label08F880
:Label08F882

mine had

:LabelLC07AEE7
:LabelLC07AEE7Return
:LabelLC07AF2A

but the code was the same, so I overwrote CESSENA with CESNA_D and compiled. Everything seemed fine. Now when I try to load my game (saved in SSV right after 'A drop...') I STILL GET THAT SAME DAMN ERROR! WTF? Do I have to play from the start to get it working?

Stuff_of_Legends
  • Stuff_of_Legends

Don't Got None on Mars

• Members

Posted 11 August 2005 - 08:33 AM Edited by Stuff_of_Legends, 11 August 2005 - 08:58 AM.

QUOTE (Konstantinos @ Aug 10 2005, 09:42)
Stuff_of_Legends

Instead of

mine had

but the code was the same, so I overwrote CESSENA with CESNA_D and compiled.

You did it just fine. The MB will rebuild the labels and coresponding If, Jump, Gosub, etc
each time you compile. Thats why my labels are different (I've recompiled a few times since I dload)
but the code is the same.

Everything seemed fine. Now when I try to load my game
(saved in SSV right after 'A drop...') I STILL GET THAT SAME DAMN ERROR! WTF?
Do I have to play from the start to get it working?

I think there is still a prob in the code for the plane. I picked up all the packages
in the Sea Sparrow and disabled the mission timer (trainer cheat)
and followed the plane. It keeps going north almost to the mountains then loops
back south across Staunton to about the SSV bridge where it heads SW towards
the airport runway. It lands and goes around the helipad where at the corner it starts
doing doughnuts, see pics). The 1st time I did this I jacked the plane and flew it around
for quite a while, even saved at one point. The second time I just bumped the plane
and it continued on to the hanger that Grand Theft Aero takes place in. Well it ran into
the side of the hanger and proceded to destroy itself trying to get in the hanger. I didn't
even get past the airport border when I got that same crash. The 1st time all was
fine flying the plane and what not until I flipped it and it blew up. Soon after... crash I go again.
Seems as long as the plane is intact the thread doesn't have a problem. As soon as the plane
is no longer in game the thread errors out. I have not been able to test this out
more as work comes before play and it's been a busy week for me.

user posted image user posted image

Anybody with a little more code experience have any thoughts on this?

One added observance, in my debug output the coordinates in the last
opcode executed always seem to point to the place that the plane blew up at.

mirojaro
  • mirojaro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2005 - 12:12 PM

I dunno if it's only mine bug, but when i enter police car i can only sound a horn, cant turn on red and blue lights confused.gif That suck a little.. And the second bug is at the beginning. 8 ball model is replaced with cop model when u start game at the bridge sad.gif Third bug is on cutscenes (1st mission when u drive with 8ball to Luigi) characters heads are.. off their necks. But it's not confusing gameplay smile.gif

At the end of toppic i'd like to thank to GTA:LC team for making this mod. It's great, im really looking forwoard to finish it.

slappy ed
  • slappy ed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2005 - 07:08 AM Edited by slappy ed, 13 August 2005 - 07:12 AM.

QUOTE (mirojaro @ Aug 12 2005, 12:12)
I dunno if it's only mine bug, but when i enter police car i can only sound a horn, cant turn on red and blue lights confused.gif That suck a little.. And the second bug is at the beginning. 8 ball model is replaced with cop model when u start game at the bridge sad.gif Third bug is on cutscenes (1st mission when u drive with 8ball to Luigi) characters heads are.. off their necks. But it's not confusing gameplay smile.gif

At the end of toppic i'd like to thank to GTA:LC team for making this mod. It's great, im really looking forwoard to finish it.

on any car with sirens and stuff like that, holding down the horn key sounds the horn, while quickly pressing it turns the sirens on, and alot of people are replaced by people from vice city, in the opening cutscene for me i can see ken rosenberg inside the swat van, which is the guy the gang members resque, and yea the cutscenes are all like that, and some of them are replaced by VC guys too, so its kinda funky to look at, and unless youve installed the gta3 audio with the gta3 cd, turn on "subtitles" in the display menu so you can at least see what the people are saying (i just recently figured this out, haha, i missed out on like half the story)

and i see alot of people are complaining about random game crashes, i get them alot too, and theyre always different, and i also get the weird texture problem where theres just random textures sticking out of everything which eventually cause a game crash

mirojaro
  • mirojaro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

I've found another bug. Well when i enter a taxi or manana and accelerate, back of the car jumps confused.gif It happens at the end of 1st gear, then back of the car starts to jump and after few seconds it accelerates to the 2nd gear. I don't know how to explain this to you, cause I'm not english biggrin.gif So sorry 4 my language

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 13 August 2005 - 11:57 AM

If you read the first post of the download the mod here thread (where the links are) you would know that the LC team is aware of the problems with the peds and the cutscenes, which are minor issues that will be corrected in a later release, along with some of the issues i've reported. Don't worry about it - at the moment, the team is attempting to just get the missions and general game play bug-free, which is proving to be quite a challenge. Nevertheless, we should all have faith in them - they've brought us this far, and im sure they'll carry us across the finish line at some stage in the future.

As for the "jumping", i've never seen this on my version of LC - it maybe jerks a little, but i always just assumed that it was the motion of the car changing gears (you know, part of the game engine controlling the physics of the car to make it look more realistic).

slappy ed
  • slappy ed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 August 2005 - 01:34 PM

the only car that jumps for me is the yardie lobo, when you come to a complete stop, its suspesion goes all the way down to pretty much the ground, and when you try to back up while its this low the back of the yardie jumps up and down, i havent seen it with the taxis or mananas or any other car because they arent as low to the ground cool.gif

silver007
  • silver007

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 August 2005 - 03:12 PM

I found a New Bug...

well at first i downloaded the BETA 2 v5 Test package, with that installed fresh... i couldnt make it to the end of the callahan bridge without a crash, which had to do with the train

so i went to the misson coding topic, and on the last page found a .SCM file to download, weather its an old .SCM or new, it worked alot better, while it didnt have the opening cutscene, it atleast allowed me to play the game

but thats not the bug im talking about

the bug im talking about is the Francis International Airport, its not loading in the HI model AT ALL, it always stays the LOD model, the file im talking about is "apterminalfront.dff", it doesnt load at all... quite a problem since im tring to modd it to include the SA interior for it... but it wont show cause the HI model never loads

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (slappy ed @ Aug 13 2005, 23:34)
the only car that jumps for me is the yardie lobo, when you come to a complete stop, its suspesion goes all the way down to pretty much the ground, and when you try to back up while its this low the back of the yardie jumps up and down, i havent seen it with the taxis or mananas or any other car because they arent as low to the ground cool.gif

Im pretty sure thats coz the yardie lobo has hydraulics - press the horn and it should "jump" as well.

slappy ed
  • slappy ed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 04:08 AM

i dont mean that kind of jumping using the hydraulics, when its down, and you come to a complete stop, it goes down even further, and when you try to back up the back of the car jumps up and down making the noise when you crash into a wall or something

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Aug 10 2005, 16:46)
...Some of the stats are still only compatable for VC (i think i've reported this before - sorry!)...

Yes i finally got around to going through the stats and listing the ones not relevant for LC. They are:
-Distance travelled by golf cart
-Stores knocked off
-Fashion budget
-Property budget
-Assassination contracts completed (it's out of 4 at the moment for me, but im not up to any of the phone missions yet)

QUOTE (Stuff_of_Legends @ Aug 11 2005, 18:33)

I picked up all the packages
the airport runway. It lands and goes around the helipad where at the corner it starts
doing doughnuts). The 1st time I did this I jacked the plane and flew it around
for quite a while, even saved at one point. The second time I just bumped the plane
and it continued on to the hanger that Grand Theft Aero takes place in. Well it ran into
the side of the hanger and proceded to destroy itself trying to get in the hanger. I didn't
even get past the airport border when I got that same crash. The 1st time all was
fine flying the plane and what not until I flipped it and it blew up. Soon after... crash I go again.
Seems as long as the plane is intact the thread doesn't have a problem. As soon as the plane
is no longer in game the thread errors out. I have not been able to test this out
more as work comes before play and it's been a busy week for me.  Anybody with a little more code experience have any thoughts on this?  One added observance, in my debug output the coordinates in the last

Has anyone figured out this yet?

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2005 - 08:35 AM

The Assassination Contracts stat is used for Marty Chonk's missions AFAIK.

DaEllum67
  • DaEllum67

Liberty City Coder

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 02:50 PM Edited by DaEllum67, 14 August 2005 - 02:59 PM.

QUOTE (Stuff_of_Legends @ Aug 11 2005, 02:33)
QUOTE (Konstantinos @ Aug 10 2005, 09:42)
Stuff_of_Legends

Instead of

mine had

but the code was the same, so I overwrote CESSENA with CESNA_D and compiled.

You did it just fine. The MB will rebuild the labels and coresponding If, Jump, Gosub, etc
each time you compile. Thats why my labels are different (I've recompiled a few times since I dload)
but the code is the same.

Everything seemed fine. Now when I try to load my game
(saved in SSV right after 'A drop...') I STILL GET THAT SAME DAMN ERROR! WTF?
Do I have to play from the start to get it working?

I think there is still a prob in the code for the plane. I picked up all the packages
doing doughnuts, see pics). The 1st time I did this I jacked the plane and flew it around
more as work comes before play and it's been a busy week for me.

Anybody with a little more code experience have any thoughts on this?

One added observance, in my debug output the coordinates in the last

After changing that code from CESSENA to CESNA_D, if the mission has already been passed the code has already ran (incorrectly). But before you pass the mission, you can make that change without any errors later on in the game. And about the guy who used a trainer to replicate a situation not possible in normal gameplay: Why should we fix a bug only triggered by a trainer? The reason the plane does donuts is because we don't tell it to drive somewhere else after it reaches it's final destination. I don't know how you got the plane to explode, but since the game crash is caused by the plane being incorrectly removed from memory, maybe you should think that if you incorrectly remove it from memory manually (blow it up) that it will trigger the same crash.

I'd release an updated version of this whole mission, but my trusted 6yr old computer died for good recently and I have to wait until the new one is delivered. Gonna have a blast with it though, I ordered a lightning fast replacement.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (DaEllum67 @ Aug 14 2005)
After changing that code from CESSENA to CESNA_D, if the mission has already been passed the code has already ran (incorrectly). But before you pass the mission, you can make that change without any errors later on in the game.

So I DO have to play from the start, since I don't have a savegame previous to 'A Drop...' I feel just like suicidal.gif ! So much time wasted for nothing...
Anyway, thanks for the info.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 14 August 2005 - 10:28 PM

Done! That was too easy!

Anyway, it took me about 20 minutes to find a download link for mission builder 1.5. So, to save the rest of you the trouble, you can download it here. Happy modding!

Stuff_of_Legends
  • Stuff_of_Legends

Don't Got None on Mars

• Members

Posted 16 August 2005 - 08:25 AM

QUOTE (DaEllum67 @ Aug 14 2005, 07:50)

After changing that code from CESSENA to CESNA_D, if the mission has already been passed the code has already ran (incorrectly). But before you pass the mission, you can make that change without any errors later on in the game. And about the guy who used a trainer to replicate a situation not possible in normal gameplay: Why should we fix a bug only triggered by a trainer? The reason the plane does donuts is because we don't tell it to drive somewhere else after it reaches it's final destination. I don't know how you got the plane to explode, but since the game crash is caused by the plane being incorrectly removed from memory, maybe you should think that if you incorrectly remove it from memory manually (blow it up) that it will trigger the same crash.

I'd release an updated version of this whole mission, but my trusted 6yr old computer died for good recently and I have to wait until the new one is delivered. Gonna have a blast with it though, I ordered a lightning fast replacement.

I didn't blow the plane up on that occasion, I watched it keep running into the side of the hanger until it caught fire and blew up on it's own. Other times I have shot it down right after getting the 6th package without cheat. Game always crash soon after. I checked out the coordinates in the thread for the plane's flight path and they take the plane to the airport just as I observed so the plane will fly there even if not using a cheat and playing normal. The spinning in the corner is not really a problem, just a glitch. I do have one question, What happens if you don't have a
{0249: release_model #RCBARON} code at the end of the thread or mission? I can't find it in the mission or thread code, but all the other models used in mission (SPEEDER, COP, PREDATOR) get released. I ask this because I jacked the plane, flew it to Love's to pass the mission, then parked it at my hideout outside the garage, not in the garage. Just wanted it to not get blown up. I saved the game, plane was still there, did the next few missions, saved after each one I passed, The plane never gets removed from game. I've left cars, helis, etc. out of the garage before, and they're still there after a save. But never are they still there after doing a mission and going back to save, let alone 3 missions and saves. I even quit the game, restarted and loaded up my savegame and the damn plane is still there, outside the garage next to the bribes I earned. And wait a minute, my game NEVER CRASHED!!! I was so into being able to continue that I didn't notice it didn't crash. I got as far as the S.A.M. mission. As soon as my rocket hit the plane I crashed on this opcode {0178: player $2 picked_up_object $FF4 ;; Never used in VC. use opcode 0214.}. But that is a to be worried about later. Right now I'm just wanting to know if not releasing the model will cause the weirdness I just described above to occur?

Have fun giving your new machine a good 500 mile break in before doing any serious coding on it. Helps keep the BSOD away. lol.gif

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 16 August 2005 - 12:01 PM

I quickly went through my code and updated the end thread to CESNA_D. I also added end_thread opcodes to SAM and the Exchange as they use the same type of code. And I released the RCBARON model in DITO (and the Maverick in Exchange). I'm not releasing this code yet because my Sayonara Salvatore mission is torn apart as I'm trying to get those Mafia guys to walk out to the street properly. suicidal.gif

When that's done, I'll have an official update to the v5b package for these bugs.

And I hope to get back into LC coding really soon. Real Life™ has required a lot of my time lately though.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:28 AM Edited by Konstantinos, 17 August 2005 - 12:11 PM.

Weird thing happened to me... I was playing with edited main.scm where I changed nothing but the "CESSENA" thing. Now when I picked up a rampage with shotgun, the gun model was invisible, and there was no icon in the corner! When I tried to shoot, the game crashed. All other rampages worked normally. So I put back the original unchanged main.scm and there was no problem. Could it be caused by Vicebuilder?

Also there is definitely something wrong with the mission "Gone fishing". When I approached my target, that poor bastard just stood there and kept tossing grenades under his boat until he blew himself up biggrin.gif Made the mission too easy !

Quick update:
I just finished DITO (again) and the fix is working. Hooray! Shoreside vale awaits!

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 17 August 2005 - 08:29 PM

You've got an old scm then. I fixed those shotgun and Gone Fishing bugs a while ago. Here is my current version of the script. I updated a few things (including the cessena stuff)

Note: That this scm has the debug variable on so the city is open. This should make it so you can test things easier. Also, the Sayonara Salvatore code is a little different right now. I disabled a few opcodes so I could test things easier. I've still got a little ways to go on that mission though.

scalliano
  • scalliano

Ice Cold Killa

• Members

Posted 17 August 2005 - 10:20 PM

Don't know if you already know about these, but I found a whopper:

The Rampage on top of the AmCo building (Yardie headshots) has a glitch where whenever the Yardies start spawning on the street the ground below the AmCo building literally disappears, leaving you to fall endlessly unless you're very careful.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 17 August 2005 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Aug 17 2005, 22:29)
You've got an old scm then. I fixed those shotgun and Gone Fishing bugs a while ago. Here is my current version of the script. I updated a few things (including the cessena stuff)

The main.scm with both shotgun and fishing problems was what I got from compiling main.scm.txt from the Beta2 V5b release. Main.scm from that release only had the fishing problem (it is obviously more up-to-date than the txt).
Thanx for the new files. Maybe it would be a good idea to post updated scms on a regular basis if the only changes done are to them...

Also, another bug. I got me full wlevel, kept whacking cops and FBIs for like half an hour, but the army is nowhere to be seen. Can't even jack me a Rhino sad.gif

Stuff_of_Legends
  • Stuff_of_Legends

Don't Got None on Mars

• Members

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Aug 16 2005, 05:01)
I quickly went through my code and updated the end thread to CESNA_D. I also added end_thread opcodes to SAM and the Exchange as they use the same type of code. And I released the RCBARON model in DITO (and the Maverick in Exchange). I'm not releasing this code yet because my Sayonara Salvatore mission is torn apart as I'm trying to get those Mafia guys to walk out to the street properly.  suicidal.gif 

When that's done, I'll have an official update to the v5b package for these bugs.

And I hope to get back into LC coding really soon. Real Life™ has required a lot of my time lately though.

Thank you, and take your time, real life IS always more important.
Besides, I am learning alot from going thru the SCM code trying to find the problem causing each exception and then figure out what the fix is. I spend a good amount of time just reading to learn what, where, when of each code that is not straight forward. It's just a game to play for fun and enjoyment, when life permits. You've put together a great mod and your dedication shows. You should be appointed Mayor of Liberty City. lol.gif

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 18 August 2005 - 08:01 AM

QUOTE (Konstantinos @ Aug 17 2005, 18:18)
QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Aug 17 2005, 22:29)

The main.scm with both shotgun and fishing problems was what I got from compiling main.scm.txt from the Beta2 V5b release. Main.scm from that release only had the fishing problem (it is obviously more up-to-date than the txt).
Thanx for the new files. Maybe it would be a good idea to post updated scms on a regular basis if the only changes done are to them...

Also, another bug. I got me full wlevel, kept whacking cops and FBIs for like half an hour, but the army is nowhere to be seen. Can't even jack me a Rhino sad.gif

I haven't released many new scm updates because I still haven't figured out Sayonara Salvatore. Once I get that done, then it will be easy for me to release updates whenever new fixes are made. I'm still uncomfortable releasing updates when there's bugs in the code that I know about.

And I thought I fixed the Gone Fishing bug a while ago. I didn't look into it yet, but I will as soon as I can.

And finally, the reason you're not seeing any tanks is the army ped was somehow corrupted. And all of our ped converters seem to have run away. cryani.gif But I did find an older version of the army ped buried in this forum. I don't know how good the model looks, but at least the tanks will show up again. You can get the new (old) models from here.

@Stuff_of_Legends: That's the kind of attitude I like to see. It's nice seeing new guys take an interest in learning how things work.

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:52 PM

Pardon my ignorance Craig but how do I use these files ??

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

• The Connection

Posted 18 August 2005 - 06:50 PM

Okay, you'll need to get an image editor. I use Spooky's IMG Tool. The you open up the gta3.img file (found in the models folder). Then you find the army.dff and army.txd. Delete those files. Then add the ones I uploaeded instead. When that's done, click Rebuild Archive. This will take a few minutes. Then when that's done, load up LC and the army guys should appear (with M16s as well).

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:23 PM

Thanx again. Everything works fine now. No more stupid pleas for help, I promise smile.gif At least for the time being smile.gif smile.gif

I have another bug to report, however. The garage at SSV hideout often starts acting crazy all of sudden. (I think someone already briefly mentioned this, but hey-I got screenshots tounge.gif )

This is how it looks "closed". The middle blue door is missing but you can't see the vehicles inside
user posted image

In the open state, the blue door opens OVER the right pink one! Yet both side doors remain closed and you can only walk in thru the missing middle door. Looks really weird blink.gif
user posted image

DaEllum67
  • DaEllum67

Liberty City Coder

• Members

Posted 18 August 2005 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Aug 16 2005, 06:01)
I quickly went through my code and updated the end thread to CESNA_D. I also added end_thread opcodes to SAM and the Exchange as they use the same type of code. And I released the RCBARON model in DITO (and the Maverick in Exchange). I'm not releasing this code yet because my Sayonara Salvatore mission is torn apart as I'm trying to get those Mafia guys to walk out to the street properly. suicidal.gif

Craig, you'll probably have to add extra waypoints to the code that walks them to their positions. I tried all sorts of things, but that was what I needed to do to get it working. I lost this code in a crash, so I'm sorry I can't dig it out to give to you.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 19 August 2005 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Aug 15 2005, 08:28)
Done! That was too easy!

Anyway, it took me about 20 minutes to find a download link for mission builder 1.5. So, to save the rest of you the trouble, you can download it here. Happy modding!

Oops! Ok so i had no problem with editing and recompiling the main.scm, but i didn't test it out afterwards. When i went to start new game this arvo, i can't even get past the little intro screen thing (where catalina shoots claude) before i get an unhandled exception. So, i removed LC entirely and reinstalled it thinking that might fix the problem. No cryani.gif! Here's what the latest exception said:
CODE
Exception at address: 0x00563E43

Last opcode executed: 0001 wait

In thread:            main

Registers -----------------------------------------------------

EAX: 0x00864020 EBX: 0x00978268 ECX: 0x0012FCF0 EDX: 0x00869CB8

ESI: 0x007E46B8 EDI: 0x00000000 EBP: 0x0000047F ESP: 0x0012FBF4

EFLAGS: 10000001001000110

// THREAD "rampage"

00020F94: egi                                      $var0D68, 0

00020F9B: jf                                       @000210FB

00020FA2: if                                       0

00020FA6:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DB8

00020FAB: jf                                       @000210FB

000210FB: if                                       0

000210FF:   egi                                    $var0D6C, 0

00021106: jf                                       @00021266

0002110D: if                                       0

00021111:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DBC

00021116: jf                                       @00021266

00021266: if                                       0

0002126A:   egi                                    $var0D70, 0

00021271: jf                                       @000213D1

00021278: if                                       0

0002127C:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DC0

00021281: jf                                       @000213D1

000213D1: if                                       0

000213D5:   egi                                    $var0D74, 0

000213DC: jf                                       @00021524

000213E3: if                                       0

000213E7:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DC4

000213EC: jf                                       @00021524

00021524: if                                       0

00021528:   egi                                    $var0D78, 0

0002152F: jf                                       @0002166A

00021536: if                                       0

0002153A:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DC8

0002153F: jf                                       @0002166A

0002166A: if                                       0

0002166E:   egi                                    $var0D7C, 0

00021675: jf                                       @000217BD

0002167C: if                                       0

00021680:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DCC

00021685: jf                                       @000217BD

000217BD: if                                       0

000217C1:   egi                                    $var0D80, 0

000217C8: jf                                       @00021928

000217CF: if                                       0

000217D3:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DD0

000217D8: jf                                       @00021928

00021928: if                                       0

0002192C:   egi                                    $var0D84, 0

00021933: jf                                       @00021A93

0002193A: if                                       0

0002193E:   is_pickup_picked_up                    $var0DD4

00021943: jf                                       @00021A93

00021A93: if                                       0

00021A97:   egi                                    $var0D34, 20

00021A9E: jf                                       @00021AAC

00021AAC: jump                                     @0001FEDD

0001FEDD: wait                                     500

// THREAD "usj"

00016A98: if                                       0

00016A9C:   NOT is_defined                         $var0008

00016AA1: jf                                       @00016AAF

00016AAF: if                                       0

00016AB3:   NOT is_player_driving                  $var0008

00016AB8: jf                                       @00016AC6

00016ABF: jump                                     @00016A94

00016A94: wait                                     0

// THREAD "hj"

000126DB: if                                       0

000126DF:   NOT is_defined                         $var0008

000126E4: jf                                       @000126F2

000126F2: if                                       0

000126F6:   is_handling_cheat_enabled              

000126F8: jf                                       @00012706

00012706: if                                       0

0001270A:   NOT is_player_driving_car_model        $var0008, 194

00012712: jf                                       @00012747

00012719: if                                       0

0001271D:   opcode_04C9                            $var0008

00012722: jf                                       @00012730

00012730: if                                       0

00012734:   opcode_04A8                            $var0008

00012739: jf                                       @00012747

00012747: if                                       0

0001274B:   is_player_driving                      $var0008

00012750: jf                                       @00012D44

00012D44: jump                                     @000126D7

000126D7: wait                                     0

// THREAD "rctrig"

0001E575: if                                       1

0001E579:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001E57E:   egi                                    $var0CFC, 0

0001E585: jf                                       @0001E6FD

0001E58C: if                                       0

0001E590:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 189

0001E598: jf                                       @0001E6FD

0001E6FD: if                                       0

0001E701:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001E706: jf                                       @0001E571

0001E70D: if                                       0

0001E711:   NOT is_player_driving_car_model        $var0008, 189

0001E719: jf                                       @0001E571

0001E720: setgi                                    $var0CFC, 0

0001E727: jump                                     @0001E571

0001E571: wait                                     0

// THREAD "cop_m"

0001F899: if                                       0

0001F89D:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001F8A2: jf                                       @0001F895

0001F8A9: if                                       23

0001F8AD:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 156

0001F8B5:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 157

0001F8BD:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 162

0001F8C5:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 220

0001F8CD: jf                                       @0001FA0E

0001FA0E: if                                       0

0001FA12:   egi                                    $var0D20, 1

0001FA19: jf                                       @0001F895

0001F895: wait                                     0

// THREAD "fire_m"

0001F70C: if                                       0

0001F710:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001F715: jf                                       @0001F708

0001F71C: if                                       0

0001F720:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 137

0001F728: jf                                       @0001F869

0001F869: if                                       0

0001F86D:   egi                                    $var0D18, 1

0001F874: jf                                       @0001F708

0001F708: wait                                     0

// THREAD "taxi_l"

0001F582: if                                       0

0001F586:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001F58B: jf                                       @0001F57E

0001F592: if                                       0

0001F596:   is_player_driving_taxi                 $var0008

0001F59B: jf                                       @0001F6DC

0001F6DC: if                                       0

0001F6E0:   egi                                    $var0D10, 1

0001F6E7: jf                                       @0001F57E

0001F57E: wait                                     0

// THREAD "ambul_m"

0001FA3E: if                                       0

0001FA42:   is_defined                             $var0008

0001FA47: jf                                       @0001FA3A

0001FA4E: if                                       0

0001FA52:   is_player_driving_car_model            $var0008, 146

0001FA5A: jf                                       @0001FB9B

0001FB9B: if                                       0

0001FB9F:   egi                                    $var0D28, 1

0001FBA6: jf                                       @0001FA3A

0001FA3A: wait                                     0

// THREAD "train"

00023A20: if                                       0

00023A24:   eli                                    15, 1

00023A2B: jf                                       @00023A76

00023A76: setlg                                    3, $var0F34

00023A7E: gosub                                    @0002423F

0002423F: opcode_0400                              3, 1.0000, 9.5000, 0.0000, 7, 8, 9

0002425C: if                                       0

00024260:   is_defined                             $var0008

00024265: jf                                       @000242D8

0002426C: setli                                    15, 0

00024273: if                                       1

00024277:   eli                                    0, 0

0002427E:   is_player_near_point_3d                $var0008, 7, 8, 9, 2.0000, 2.0000, 1.9000, 0

0002429D: jf                                       @000242D8

000242D8: return                                  

00023A85: get_object_coords                        $var0F34, $var0F7C, $var0F80, $var0F84

00023A93: get_object_coords                        $var0F44, $var0F88, $var0F8C, $var0F90

00023AA1: setggf                                   $var0F94, $var0F78

00023AA9: opcode_0509                              $var0F98, $var0F9C, $var0F7C, $var0F80, $var0F78

00023ABA: setggf                                   $var0FA0, $var0F78

00023AC2: mulgf                                    $var0FA0, 2.0000

00023ACC: if                                       0

00023AD0:   gtfg                                   20.0000, $var0FA0

00023ADA: jf                                       @00023A1C

00023A1C: wait                                     100

// THREAD "inf_p2"

0002230A: jump                                     @000222F5

000222F5: if                                       0

000222F9:   NOT is_pickup_picked_up                0

000222FE: jf                                       @00022311

00022305: wait                                     500

// THREAD "inf_p1"

00022235: jump                                     @00022220

00022220: if                                       0

00022224:   NOT is_pickup_picked_up                0

00022229: jf                                       @0002223C

00022230: wait                                     500

// THREAD "main"

00009482: if                                       0

00009486:   is_defined                             $var0008

0000948B: jf                                       @0000956C

00009492: if                                       0

00009496:   egi                                    $var0024, 1

0000949D: jf                                       @0000956C

000094A4: if                                       2

000094A8:   egi                                    $var04E4, 0

000094AF:   egi                                    $var0028, 0

000094B6:   egi                                    $var002C, 0

000094BD: jf                                       @000094E3

000094E3: if                                       1

000094E7:   egi                                    $var04E4, 1

000094EE:   egi                                    $var0028, 1

000094F5: jf                                       @00009508

00009508: if                                       2

0000950C:   egi                                    $var04E4, 0

00009513:   egi                                    $var0034, 0

0000951A:   egi                                    $var0038, 0

00009521: jf                                       @00009547

00009547: if                                       1

0000954B:   egi                                    $var04E4, 1

00009552:   egi                                    $var0034, 1

00009559: jf                                       @0000956C

0000956C: return                                  

00009477: jump                                     @0000946B

0000946B: wait                                     1000

I've also had one for train and something else but i can't remember what. This sounds a lot like the bug silver007 had a page or two back. Any ideas how to fix it. Should i just try a new .scm or what? Please help.

NOTE - I've reinstalled the Shoreside bridge for LC, but that worked before so i don't think it is causing any problems now (that means that my gta3.img file is modified, but the rest of LC is unmodded). I have all of the gta3 audio files installed also.

Everytime the game crashes, its still in the intro screen bit. It gets up to where Catalina shoots Claude and then crashes. I've tried skipping it by pressing enter, and it goes to the Liberty Tree part of the intro, and then crashes. This is really s***ting me!

bj070893
  • bj070893

Meep

• Members

Posted 19 August 2005 - 12:02 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but replays don't work for me. I can use it randomly, on and off. Any ideas how to fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users