Photo

BUGS, GLITCHES, and INCOMPLETES

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,280 replies to this topic
Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 10:28 PM Edited by benisablink182fan, 21 March 2006 - 10:37 PM.

Thanks for the bugs guys - just managed to update the first post icon14.gif .

@Kon - I removed all of the fixed bugs you reported (actually, I moved them all to the fixed bugs list!) wink.gif .

I've added the EV garage bug (general bugs, #16) because there might be an issue there, especially if Craig says there's something wrong with the "latest" code.

Don't know why the SSV Garage bug wasn't on the list - I guess I just assumed it had been fixed (I've never seen it on the few occassions I've been to that garage). Meh - it's on the list now anyway (general bugs, #10).

Yep, as TP said, the police car is supposed to be there.

Generalised the Silence The Sneak bug (mission bugs, #16).

The Ambulance bug - if you press look left (to do a drive-by), you used to see a building falling apparently. Never saw it myself, although I can't say I ever tested it, but it was in the topic, so on the list it went. It's now on the fixed bugs list icon14.gif .

Added the Bait Sentinels as well (general bugs, #12 - not really a problem with a mission as it's not something that is normally done in a mission, but still something to be fixed) - thanks for testing that for me smile.gif .

Also, I added The Exchange bug - mission bugs, #18.

Enjoy your break from LC testing - you deserve it. On behalf of everyone, thanks for all of your hard work - we all appreciate it cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif icon14.gif .

@LCSurvivor - I've added your 2 bugs as well (general bugs, #47 and #48) icon14.gif . Not sure about the health one - it might be if you save and then load (like the wanted level disappearing trick), but I'm not sure. I added it anyway - someone will know for sure wink.gif . Keep up the good work smile.gif .

@Steve... - my game is heaps more laggy than GTA3 or VC, but I just put it down to my lack of RAM - I only have 256MB. Nothing to really worry about though - I'm sure that with more RAM it'd run as smooth as VC (GTA3 I'm not really sure about). It's still very playable though, and I don't think there's anything that we can do to fix it - it's been a lot faster with all of Choofy's model fixes though wink.gif .

And don't whinge about there being too many bugs to go through - there's less than 70. Try going through 40-odd pages of bug reports and other junk to compile a list - with 20 posts per page. You've got it easy wink.gif .

EDIT:
QUOTE (ITBTD @ Mar 22 2006, 09:25)
QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Mar 21 2006, 05:08)
You can buy it. And then you can read the forum rules before posting next time.

where canI buy it because I don't want to go geting one that is the same thing as the one I got.

You can buy it from a shop confused.gif ?

And don't you have to manually patch VC with version 1.1? The original version should still be on your VC CD.

Unless you've got an Australian or German version, in which case you might have problems. Issues with the Australian version have been fixed - you can download a launcher update from here . The German version is in the process of being fixed - Hammer was hoping to have a launcher update out by the end of next week I think, but we'll see (it won't be too far away).

But as Y_Less said, LC should work on all versions of VC (except for perhaps those 2, at this stage). Or unless you're using warez, in which case, we can't help you.

Was that any help?

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 21 March 2006 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (ITBTD @ Mar 21 2006, 14:49)
Is there a way to install GTA: liberty City on an edited version of gta vc.
if not, where can I get a copy of gta vc un edited.

Actually, I just re-read this and perhaps there is another way it can be done.

By "edited", do you mean "modded"? Because if that's the case, then it's just a simple case of installing VC again (to a different directory, so that you can still play your modded one), and then using the new un-modded version to install LC. Or if that's not the case, see my previous post.

Dylan2112
  • Dylan2112

I'm quite aware; my screen name SUCKS...

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:51 AM

thats not my problem.
every time i load gta lc a screen pops up and sais "please insert your gta vice city disk" when it already is

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 02:23 AM

Well, as I said before, you need to read the rules/directory topic before posting. This doesn't belong in here - it belongs in the HELP TOPIC. But, if you had read the first post of that topic, you'd have found that there's a link to the FAQ topic, which includes a list of common problems/solutions, this being one of them. There's even a topic on the main forum page entitled - "How To Fix The Insert CD Problem", which also redirects you to the FAQ topic.

Which brings me to a question of my own - why not say this was your problem in the first place, instead of talking about an "edited" version of VC confused.gif ? Could've solved your problem ages ago.

Oh, and the solution is in the FAQ topic, in case anyone missed that part tounge2.gif !

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:10 PM

Basically, bloody read topics before posting!

Thomas - how can GTA3 have MORE polys than LC? We converted the models over then ADDED polys to fix 2d and COL problems.

ThunderPower
  • ThunderPower

Hasn't Played GTA in 3 Years

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:28 PM

GTA3 did not have more anything than GTA:LC. Its graphic system was inefficent.

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

Sorry that was a typo that i forgot to fix. I ment to say VC not LC. VC's buildings were mostly shoeboxes. While LC and III had highly detailed ones blush.gif .

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:49 PM

I remembered that I actually made a short video to demonstrate the bugs in Sayonara Salvatore. Pretty useless, but I might as well link it here since I already uploaded it... The link could be added to the bug list as well. LINK TO VID (8,78 MB)
You can clearly see that 1) There are no Mafia Sentinels, 2) Sal's bodyguards got fried through the wall, and 3) Sal himself just stands and stares at the wall until I start to beat him (and even after that).
A knee in the guts - what an undignified way to die for a powerful mafia boss! biggrin.gif

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 24 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

I don't think I'll worry about linking to the video in the first post - I'm pretty sure that Craig has fixed most of those problems and is waiting for a new paths files to be written, and then the mission will be fixed completely smile.gif .

Sputn1k
  • Sputn1k

PSP owner wannabe

• Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 08:59 PM

If you take PACKER to crusher game crash (while puting into the crusher).

Sorry for my english blush.gif

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 01:32 AM Edited by benisablink182fan, 27 March 2006 - 02:16 AM.

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Mar 21 2005, 15:36)
Bugs, Glitches, and Incompletes

As this mod is released to the public before it's finished there are often a lot of bugs in it.  Here is the place where you can tell us what we need to fix before the final version is released.

Before you post a new bug, please ensure that you have the latest version of GTA:LC - that is, v6test.  Also, please read through this post - it is a list of all of the bugs that we know about, but haven't been able to fix yet.  Please do not report on these as we already know about them.  If you have the solution to any of these problems, then by all means feel free to help us out.

When reporting a bug, please try to be as specific as possible because it makes it easier for the team to recreate it if we know exactly what you did.  If you received a debug output, please post the first seven lines (up to and including the numbers after the "EFLAGS" heading).  Any information in a debug output is saved to gta-lc-scm.log in your main LC folder.

Any bugs with unofficial mods should be posted in the Unofficial Mods topic or PM'ed to the author.

Mission Bugs
Bug
1. Mission marker for The Exchange is positioned wrong
2. When you complete "Luigi's Girls" Misty walks the wrong way during the mission passed segment sometimes
3. Arms Shortage - it's like an Uzi spawns at the same place as shotgun and shotgun does the same with rocket launcher – after the mission is over, it fixes itself (only in debug mode)
4. Claude pauses slightly in mission Luigi's girls when you first arrive at the club and get out of the Kurama
5. The blue mission marker sometimes hangs in mid-air, and only sticks to the ground when you come close to it
6. Cutscene actors – almost always get stuck running into a vehicle trying to enter/exit it to go somewhere (will normally figure it out eventually).  (eg – Catalina being unable to get into her chopper).  <- This may have been fixed - look for any more occurances
7. Placement of actors needs tweaking too (eg - Maria levitates a few centimetres above the ground while she's buying SPANK from Chico)
8. You can complete Sayonara Salvatore very easily by shooting a flamethrower through the front wall of Luigi's – you will fry the Don and his boys on the other side
9. There is no sound when you get a checkpoint in Turismo
10. In Sayonara Salvatore, one of the following problems may be encountered:
•  The cars don't arrive
•  The Mafia guards and/or Salvatore don't walk out onto the street
•  The timing of the mission is wrong - when the cars arrive, etc.
•  The game reacts as though you are spotted, even though you never receive a message about it
•  The mid-mission cutscene flickers
11. When the guys arrive during the mission 'Uzi Rider', Claude turns away and quickly turns toward them again
12. In "Rigged To Blow", the garage door doesn't close when you drive in, and the camera goes inside the garage.
13. Marked Man mission icon coordinates wrong – the corona appears near the Staunton Life Bridge, but the mission is still activated from the toilet block in Belleville Park
14. In The Getaway, and some of Salvatore's missions (Chaperone, etc.), marker to drive into doesn't appear on screen - it's on the radar though
15. After completing The Exchange, your health is reset back to 100 (in debug mode from 250)
16. In some missions, the Mission Passed segment doesn't appear, even though you have completed it correctly (eg - Silence The Sneak and Love's Disappearance) - LINK TO POST
17. Catalina's Maverick in The Exchange is unlocked and you can steal it once she's landed at the dam, and then push it into the water to pass the mission

General Bugs
Bug
1. Floating Train – LINK TO POST
2. Many weapons icons are wrong - the VC ones that are to be included in v6 need to be changed back to yellow, or new icons made
3. The Wanted level system works differently in VC compared to GTA3
4. The Stats are incomplete – they need to be changed to make them relevant to LC
5. If you get on a boat in Staunton, you can go around the back of the mountains and get to SSV early – if you go from SSV, you sometimes fall into the blue death (collision data needs to be added to the base of all the mountains, but only high enough so that you can’t get a boat through)
6. The cheat codes are all messed up at the moment - the change skin cheats will cause a crash, and the weapons cheats will give you a mixture of GTA3 and VC weapons
7. The fire from the flamethrower is still yellow - it was more orange in GTA3 (like with the LC molotovs)
8. The army is still incomplete - corrupt txd
9. The Francis International Airport model apterminalfront.dff doesn’t load in-game, it stays as the LOD model
10. SSV Garage Bug (wrong doors open) - LINK TO POST
11. All stoppies, wheelies, and two wheels are 0 feet
12. If you steal one of the Sentinels from Bait and then take it back to your garage, it is supposed to become Dent Proof - it doesn't
13. AM parking lot model bug – IMAGE
14. Some of the collision data for buildings is incomplete
15. Building Shadows bug (Belleville Park) – IMAGE
16. Game crashes when delivering last vehicle (a Rhino) to the EV Crane on SSV
17. Not all drivers are aggressive as per GTA3 - can this be changed?
18. Dodocopter – IMAGE
19. The pager hasn't been converted
20. Prostitutes in the middle of the day - should only be there at night (not sure of exact time)
21. Staunton Lift Bridge alarm doesn’t work
22. Cars are missing from the opening cinematic/cutscene
23. You cannot turn the Securicar in at the port for cash, the doors will not open for it
24. The subway path (or model) needs updating
25. Either the path or the model of the 747s need changing as they sink into the ground
26. Many peds are either unfinished conversions or temp actors from VC
27. The "Insane Stunt Bonus" message sometimes pops up when rolling upside down or falling off a bike
28. The Yardie Lobo has a glitch where most of the time the car will hop by itself and eventually flip over
29. At the moment the Yardies don’t hang around in groups, this is because they replaced the PIGS from VC - LINK TO POST
30. Several of the cars handle differently (eg – the Manana and the Kurama)
31. The actors in the cutscenes have a few bugs with their heads
32. The lower arm bones on Maria and a few other female peds don’t attach to the upper arm
33. Some of the sound effects are still from VC (including ped dialogue)
34. Luigi's right lower leg bone is also separated from the upper one
35. Some textures of the buildings on Staunton Island don’t load fast enough and they turn white – IMAGE
36. Vanishing building - IMAGE 1 , IMAGE 2
37. See-through display windows - IMAGE
38. See-through fire escape stairs IMAGE
39. Chinatown is full of Hoods, both red and purple, who fight against Triads
40. Hoods sometimes appear in Hepburn Heights as well, and fight against the Diablos
41. Car crusher animation might need tweaking. As for now, the lid closes while the magnet is still down, so it goes up through the lid
42. Sometimes when passing a mission while in a car, the radio will stop working (and won't resume playing afterwards)
43. The 2-star wanted level limit is still there
44. Sometimes when driving into your save-house garage in Portland, the door opens and there's no car there (even though there's supposed to be), but when you drive in and go out and the door closes, when it opens again, the second car is on-top of the first
45. The SFX files all need a touchup - specific problems with peds, and the car crusher needs sounds
46. If you get wasted on the east side of Staunton, you'll recover in Portland Hospital - this may also exist with being busted
47. If you save in any of your hideouts, your health doesn't get topped up - is there an issue with wanted level disappearing?
48. When you take a Packer to the car crusher, the game crashes (whilst putting it into the crusher)

Fixed Bugs
BugUpdate
There is a crash when the van explodes during 'I Scream, You Scream'
v5b
The first audio file in 'Arms Shortage' loops endlessly
v5b
Waka-Gashira Wipeout' crashes a lot towards the end of the mission
v5b
The Shoreside Vale bridge does not animate
v5b
During the mission 'I Scream, You Scream'. If you press the fire button to blow up the van, the game crashes
v5b
The platinum in 'Bullion Run' doesn't work
v6test
There is a problem with 'S.A.M.', the game always seems to crash
v6test
You have to pay 500,000 to do 'The Exchange', but the game says you only need 50,000
v6test
The destroyed Callahan Bridge needs a 2D-Fix
v6test
The destroyed Fish Factory needs a 2D-Fix
v6test
The back of the garage in Saint Mark's (the one used in 'Rigged to Blow' is transparent and it has no collision
v6test
Inside of 8-Ball's shop needs a 2D-Fix as well
v6test
The car crusher doesn’t work
v6test
There is no animation with the emergency vehicle crane
v6test
Taking Out The Laundry is very buggy – the markers sometimes stay long after the vans are dead and the bomb marker stays after the mission
v6test
Dead Skunk in the Trunk - can't complete because crushing car brings up car destroyed mission failed message (may also exist with Marty Chonks missions)
v6test
During the mission Cutting The Grass, if you kill the taxi driver before Curly comes out, the game crashes
v6test
S instead of T icon for Toni's missions after you get missions from Salvatore
v6test
There's a missing armour pickup in Arm's Shortage mission
v6test
After you complete Waka Gashira Wipeout, Kenji's missions are still available
v6test
Sometimes when saving right after 'A Drop In The Ocean', you can’t load from that save
v6test
It seems that the mission 'Bling Bling Scramble' will only start if you drive with a bike into the blue marker
v6test
Grand Theft Aero crashes upon attempting to return to Staunton
v6test
Pogo The Monkey music (from Kaufman cabs in VC) plays in a Wichita Gardens parking lot where a Toyz van is located
v6test
SSV IE Garage Bug – LINK TO POST
v6test
Good citizen bug awarded for hitting random cars with a baseball bat (eg - Ambulance and Bobcat) - LINK TO POST
v6test
Ambulance bug (look left and there's a building falling)
v6test
At the moment the "Replay" feature does not work, the team has no idea why and it might never work
Download
The gate at the army base won’t open for any vehicles, even with an army vehicle. It will however open from the inside to let you out
(That's not a bug. It's not supposed to open for Army vehicles. It opens after completing 'Arms Shortage')
Car-jackers will steal your helicopter, but they don’t know how to fly it
(It's the same way in VC)

Note to GTA:LC Team - when trying to recreate a bug to fix it, make sure that you test it thoroughly (that is, with debug mode on and with debug mode off).

There are likely to be more bugs that haven't been discovered yet, so if you find any, please report them - it helps us to fix them and improve the overall quality of GTA:LC.  As more bugs are reported, they will be added to the list so that it is up-to-date.

If any have been fixed and are still on the list, please post and let us know so that they can be moved to the "Fixed Bugs" list - please include the number so that it's easier to find.  Thanks guys smile.gif .

Your english is fine - I can understand it with no problems icon14.gif . Added it to the list.

EDIT - Moved the "replay doesn't work" bug to the fixed list. Everything should be correct now icon14.gif .

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Mar 27 2006, 02:32)
EDIT - Moved the "replay doesn't work" bug to the fixed list. Everything should be correct now icon14.gif .

That might've been a bit premature - replay still doesn't work most of the time with the new launcher sad.gif
Also, the "crashing when crushing" bug is fixed in the latest script (from 8th/14th March).

The Mothership
  • The Mothership

pissing off mods since 1993 :)

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:10 PM

why doesn't the game destroy cars in the crusher? it wuld be a good idea to make the bottom non-solid, so the car falls through and is deleted. that would solve any problems. and whatis with the double crane/crusher lid?

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

The car crusher is finished and yes, it does crush cars. Download v6 or go to the Mission Coding thread and look for the link.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (Konstantinos @ Mar 28 2006, 07:40)
QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Mar 27 2006, 02:32)
EDIT - Moved the "replay doesn't work" bug to the fixed list.  Everything should be correct now icon14.gif .

That might've been a bit premature - replay still doesn't work most of the time with the new launcher sad.gif
Also, the "crashing when crushing" bug is fixed in the latest script (from 8th/14th March).

Interesting - I tested for only about 20mins, but replay worked everytime I tried it (in different locations, doing different things). I'll do some more extensive testing though.

Thanks for the fix - I've moved that and added something different for the replay (works, but not all the time) icon14.gif .

Y_Less
  • Y_Less

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (The Mothership @ Mar 27 2006, 23:10)
why doesn't the game destroy cars in the crusher? it wuld be a good idea to make the bottom non-solid, so the car falls through and is deleted. that would solve any problems. and whatis with the double crane/crusher lid?

The double crane/lid is due to using an older IPL with an SCM with the crusher code, in order to get them to move I had to move the definitions to the SCM and delete them from the IPL, however if you are using an older IPL you wil still have them defined in both, it has been fixed in the latest version (or it really should have, it's not a difficult to fix bug, I don't have it installed atm so can't check).

Edit: also, Mission bug 5 is a GTA bug, not an LC bug, it does it in VC, LCS and probably the others, I don't know.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:00 PM

@edit - I've never noticed it in VC or GTA3. But come to think of it, there probably isn't really any way to fix it, especially if it does happen in other GTA's (I'm not the most observant person tounge.gif !). I'll put it on the bottom of the fixed list icon14.gif .

ThunderPower
  • ThunderPower

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2006 - 11:42 AM

Every time I go near the stadium in a car, I get this:

Exception at address: 0x0040E439
Last opcode executed: 0001 wait
In thread: ambul_m

Registers -----------------------------------------------------
EAX: 0x00001900 EBX: 0x00000005 ECX: 0x00001963 EDX: 0x000000FE
ESI: 0x00000004 EDI: 0x00000000 EBP: 0x0001FBBC ESP: 0x0012F0E0
EFLAGS: 10000001010010111

// THREAD "tramps"
00022B30: jf @00022B22
00022B37: if 0
00022B3B: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "LITTLEI"
00022B48: jf @00022CF4
00022CF4: if 0
00022CF8: egi $var0C28, 1
00022CFF: jf @00022B22
00022B22: wait 1000
// THREAD "col2gte"
0001E59E: if 0
0001E5A2: is_defined $var0008
0001E5A7: jf @0001E7C0
0001E5AE: if 0
0001E5B2: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "SWANKS"
0001E5BF: jf @0001E7C0
0001E7C0: jump @0001E599
0001E599: wait 1000
// THREAD "phl_gte"
0001E322: if 0
0001E326: is_defined $var0008
0001E32B: jf @0001E588
0001E332: if 0
0001E336: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "HOSPI_2"
0001E343: jf @0001E588
0001E588: jump @0001E31D
0001E31D: wait 1000
// THREAD "col_gte"
0001E0EA: if 0
0001E0EE: is_defined $var0008
0001E0F3: jf @0001E0E5
0001E0FA: if 0
0001E0FE: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "STADIUM"
0001E10B: jf @0001E0E5
0001E112: if 0
0001E116: is_player_in_cube $var0008, -236.4375, -337.5000, 20.0000, -253.1250, -317.5000, 26.0000, 0
0001E13B: jf @0001E234
0001E234: if 0
0001E238: egi $var0CD4, 1
0001E23F: jf @0001E259
0001E259: if 0
0001E25D: NOT move_object $var0094, -243.4375, -318.5620, 21.2500, 0.0000, 0.0625, 0.0000, 1
0001E282: jf @0001E294
0001E294: get_object_coords $var0094, $var0CF0, $var0CF4, $var0CF8
0001E2A2: if 0
0001E2A6: egi $var0CD8, 1
0001E2AD: jf @0001E305
0001E305: setgi $var0CD4, 0
0001E30C: jump @0001E0E5
0001E0E5: wait 1000
// THREAD "pol_gt2"
0001DEA2: if 0
0001DEA6: is_defined $var0008
0001DEAB: jf @0001DE9D
0001DEB2: if 0
0001DEB6: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "YAKUSA"
0001DEC3: jf @0001DE9D
0001DE9D: wait 1000
// THREAD "pol_gt1"
0001DC5A: if 0
0001DC5E: is_defined $var0008
0001DC63: jf @0001DC55
0001DC6A: if 0
0001DC6E: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "YAKUSA"
0001DC7B: jf @0001DC55
0001DC55: wait 1000
// THREAD "dog_gte"
0001DA55: if 0
0001DA59: is_defined $var0008
0001DA5E: jf @0001DA50
0001DA65: if 0
0001DA69: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "PORT_I"
0001DA76: jf @0001DA50
0001DA50: wait 1000
// THREAD "fsh_gte"
0001D815: if 0
0001D819: is_defined $var0008
0001D81E: jf @0001D810
0001D825: if 0
0001D829: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "PORT_W"
0001D836: jf @0001D810
0001D810: wait 1000
// THREAD "bust_h"
00018DC2: if 0
00018DC6: is_defined $var0008
00018DCB: jf @00018DBE
00018DD2: if 2
00018DD6: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "S_VIEW"
00018DE3: egi $var04E4, 0
00018DEA: egi $var0034, 1
00018DF1: jf @00018DBE
00018DBE: wait 0
// THREAD "wast_h"
00018D49: if 0
00018D4D: is_defined $var0008
00018D52: jf @00018D45
00018D59: if 2
00018D5D: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "S_VIEW"
00018D6A: egi $var04E4, 0
00018D71: egi $var0028, 1
00018D78: jf @00018D45
00018D45: wait 0
// THREAD "warper"
000118C4: if 0
000118C8: is_defined $var0008
000118CD: jf @000118C0
000118D4: if 0
000118D8: is_player_in_cube $var0008, 3.5423, -1120.8929, 29.9814, 7.5423, -1116.8929, 33.9814, 0
000118FD: jf @00011929
00011929: if 0
0001192D: is_player_in_cube $var0008, -245.8360, -1550.6680, 32.3154, -241.8360, -1546.6680, 36.3154, 0
00011952: jf @0001197E
0001197E: if 0
00011982: is_player_in_cube $var0008, 12.5165, -1112.3330, 80.9526, 16.5165, -1108.3330, 84.9526, 0
000119A7: jf @000119D3
000119D3: if 0
000119D7: is_player_in_cube $var0008, -255.5830, -1537.7240, 77.3354, -251.5830, -1533.7240, 81.3354, 0
000119FC: jf @000118C0
000118C0: wait 50
// THREAD "usj"
00016CF1: if 0
00016CF5: NOT is_defined $var0008
00016CFA: jf @00016D08
00016D08: if 0
00016D0C: NOT is_player_driving $var0008
00016D11: jf @00016D1F
00016D1F: get_player_car $var0008, $var0C10
00016D27: if 0
00016D2B: is_car_stopped $var0C10
00016D30: jf @00016D3E
00016D3E: if 0
00016D42: opcode_04A8 $var0008
00016D47: jf @00016D55
00016D55: if 0
00016D59: opcode_04C9 $var0008
00016D5E: jf @00016D6C
00016D6C: get_car_speed $var0C10, $var0C14
00016D74: if 0
00016D78: NOT gtgf $var0C14, 25.0000
00016D82: jf @00016D90
00016D90: if 0
00016D94: NOT is_airborne $var0C10
00016D99: jf @00016DA7
00016DA7: if 0
00016DAB: egi $var0024, 1
00016DB2: jf @000170DC
000170DC: if 0
000170E0: egi $var0024, 2
000170E7: jf @00017281
000170EE: if 0
000170F2: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "COM_EAS"
000170FF: jf @00017206
00017206: if 0
0001720A: is_player_in_zone $var0008, "PARK"
00017217: jf @0001727A
0001727A: jump @00016CED
00016CED: wait 0
// THREAD "hj"
00012B5C: if 0
00012B60: is_car_wrecked $var08F4
00012B65: jf @00012B73
00012B73: if 0
00012B77: NOT is_defined $var0008
00012B7C: jf @00012B8A
00012B8A: if 0
00012B8E: NOT is_player_driving $var0008
00012B93: jf @00012BA1
00012BA1: if 1
00012BA5: NOT is_car_flipped $var08F4
00012BAA: egi $var0968, 0
00012BB1: jf @00012BBF
00012BBF: if 1
00012BC3: is_car_flipped $var08F4
00012BC8: egi $var0968, 1
00012BCF: jf @00012BE4
00012BE4: get_car_z_angle $var08F4, $var0958
00012BEC: setggf $var09C0, $var0958
00012BF4: subggf $var09C0, $var09CC
00012BFC: if 0
00012C00: gtgf $var09C0, 180.0000
00012C0A: jf @00012C32
00012C32: if 0
00012C36: gtfg -180.0000, $var09C0
00012C40: jf @00012C61
00012C61: if 0
00012C65: gtfg 0.0000, $var09C0
00012C6F: jf @00012C90
00012C76: setggf $var09C8, $var09C0
00012C7E: setgf $var09C0, 0.0000
00012C88: subggf $var09C0, $var09C8
00012C90: addggf $var09C4, $var09C0
00012C98: setgigf $var0954, $var09C4
00012CA0: if 0
00012CA4: gtggf $var0988, $var097C
00012CAC: jf @00012CBB
00012CBB: setgf $var0988, 0.0000
00012CC5: jump @00012AEB
00012AEB: if 21
00012AEF: is_airborne $var08F4
00012AF4: gtig 10, $var09E4
00012AFB: jf @00012CCC
00012B02: addgi $var09E4, 1
00012B09: get_car_coords $var08F4, $var0980, $var0984, $var0988
00012B17: setggf $var09CC, $var0958
00012B1F: if 0
00012B23: egi $var0974, 0
00012B2A: jf @00012B58
00012B58: wait 0
// THREAD "rctrig"
0001E7D5: if 1
0001E7D9: is_defined $var0008
0001E7DE: egi $var0D00, 0
0001E7E5: jf @0001E95D
0001E7EC: if 0
0001E7F0: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 189
0001E7F8: jf @0001E95D
0001E95D: if 0
0001E961: is_defined $var0008
0001E966: jf @0001E7D1
0001E96D: if 0
0001E971: NOT is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 189
0001E979: jf @0001E7D1
0001E980: setgi $var0D00, 0
0001E987: jump @0001E7D1
0001E7D1: wait 0
// THREAD "cop_m"
0001FAF9: if 0
0001FAFD: is_defined $var0008
0001FB02: jf @0001FAF5
0001FB09: if 25
0001FB0D: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 156
0001FB15: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 157
0001FB1D: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 236
0001FB25: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 162
0001FB2D: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 220
0001FB35: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 155
0001FB3D: jf @0001FC7E
0001FC7E: if 0
0001FC82: egi $var0D24, 1
0001FC89: jf @0001FAF5
0001FAF5: wait 0
// THREAD "fire_m"
0001F96C: if 0
0001F970: is_defined $var0008
0001F975: jf @0001F968
0001F97C: if 0
0001F980: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 137
0001F988: jf @0001FAC9
0001FAC9: if 0
0001FACD: egi $var0D1C, 1
0001FAD4: jf @0001F968
0001F968: wait 0
// THREAD "taxi_l"
0001F7E2: if 0
0001F7E6: is_defined $var0008
0001F7EB: jf @0001F7DE
0001F7F2: if 0
0001F7F6: is_player_driving_taxi $var0008
0001F7FB: jf @0001F93C
0001F93C: if 0
0001F940: egi $var0D14, 1
0001F947: jf @0001F7DE
0001F7DE: wait 0
// THREAD "ambul_m"
0001FCAE: if 0
0001FCB2: is_defined $var0008
0001FCB7: jf @0001FCAA
0001FCBE: if 0
0001FCC2: is_player_driving_car_model $var0008, 146
0001FCCA: jf @0001FE0B
0001FE0B: if 0
0001FE0F: egi $var0D2C, 1
0001FE16: jf @0001FCAA
0001FCAA: wait 0

Konstantinos
  • Konstantinos

Just passing by

• Members

Posted 07 April 2006 - 03:29 PM

I noticed that General bug 11. (All stoppies, wheelies, and two wheels are 0 feet) got fixed - probably thanks to the new launcher.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:05 AM

@TP - I'll add a link to your post to the first post icon14.gif .

@Kon - Cheers, thanks. I'll move it to the fixed list.

Also, I'll change the replay bug - when you press F1, it's supposed to be viewed and then saved automatically, and when you press F2, it's supposed to save without viewing. Well, it never saves (as far as I can tell), and it only periodically views (without ever saving) confused.gif .

ThunderPower
  • ThunderPower

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:19 AM

Sorry for the false alarm about my "bug", I was modding my LC with the GPS radar and missed one.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:30 AM

You missed replacing one of the txd's? And that caused the crash?

Meh, I'll remove it - cheers smile.gif .

LCSurvivor
  • LCSurvivor

X

• Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:07 PM

I got another bug:

In GTAIII, it was possible to respray your FBI Kuruma, but now it's to 'hot' to handle, just like all other law-enforcement vehicles.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:56 AM

I don't know if that's going to be able to be fixed confused.gif . An EXE hack might do it, but I'm not entirely sure - it depends which car was replaced by the FBI Kurama.

Also, would that mean that some of the Enforcers are able to be resprayed (seeing as the Police Cheetah is replaced by an Enforcer)?

I'll add both of these to the list - cheers icon14.gif .

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:48 AM

That's interesting... let's see:
FBI Rancher ---> FBI Car
Police ---> Police
Enforcer ---> Enforcer
I'm guessing the VEHICLES list is out of date? If not than the FBI Karuma replaces the Rancher.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:59 AM Edited by benisablink182fan, 10 April 2006 - 06:33 AM.

The vehicles list has been tweaked a tiny bit, from what I can tell.

This is the change I was referring to:
Vicechee ---> Police (Mark's)
is now
Vicechee ---> Enforce2

but SWAT Van (Enforcer) ---> Enforcer as well.

And seeing as the Vicechee was resprayable in VC, some of the Enforcers may now be resprayable as well (although testing this would be very difficult I'd imagine).

Switching the list around wouldn't work either, as the vicechee carries swat guys. A simple dff and txd replacement could fix that, but controlling their behaviour is something else - they wouldn't behave like FBI agents. I'll check it out in-game and see how different the behaviour of each really is - perhaps swapping the list around might be a possibility after all. Although that would completely negate silver's FBI Cheetah mod (he could replace the FBI Rancher then (as that would be free), but it wouldn't be resprayable).

EDIT - No, wouldn't work as far as I can tell (the behaviour of the swat guys is noticeably different to that of the FBI guys). Perhaps an alternative would be to code it in through the scm to make the FBI guys spawn in the vicechee/enforce2. I'll leave that to our resident coding experts though wink.gif .

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:06 AM

To fix the respraying, we'd need to hack into the exe.

Outback
  • Outback

GTA:LC Team

• Members

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:16 AM

Why is the Vice Cheetah being replaced with the Enforcer now? The detective's car was much more fitting.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 11 April 2006 - 06:34 AM

That decision was made because with it being the enforcer, it's really no different than it was in GTA3. They still show up at 3+ stars and the SWAT guys still get out of the van and shoot you with uzis. Besides not being able to see the sirens flash, the cars are identical.

GTAThomas
  • GTAThomas

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 April 2006 - 03:30 AM

Although it would be a lot better to see the sirens, but that would need an .exe hack. Which, isn't really totally legal...
Although I wonder, with the Cheetah replacing the Enforcer, can people enter the back of the cheetah like the SWAT guys do with the Enforcer? Like useing the 'fannymagnet' cheatcode so peds follow you and get into cars. Because I think there is another thing with the Cartel Cruiser replacing the SandKing, the sandking has 2 doors, while the CC has 4. dontgetit.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users