|QUOTE (Konstantinos @ Mar 20 2006, 23:07)|
| Note: I played with the mission script that comes with Test3, not any Craig might have released since then.|
Game crashed when I deliver the last vehicle to the EV crane (a Rhino... probably irrelevant)
I am not entirely sure, but the latest code update
should fix at least this particular problem:
|QUOTE (Your crash log)|
| 00015714: create_forsale_property_pickup 1236.1830, -701.3201, 18.1400, 0, "FBICAR", 13|
|QUOTE (Latest SCM Update)|
| 0518: 13@ = create_available_asset_pickup "FBIRANC" at 1236.183 -701.3201 18.14 price 0 |
So it shouldn't be an issue anymore if you use the latest files.
- Claude's fighting animations need to be converted
- Animations with weapons need tweaking, especially with AK-47 (which replaces MP-5)
- Lip-sync animation needs to be added to the cutscenes (should be an automated process).
- f*cku animation needs to be converted - see this post for a potential solution.
- Replay doesn't work all the time, and never saves.
- incorrect stats values - see this post and this package.
- Different wanted level systems
- Cheat codes need to be altered.
- Cars missing from the opening cinematic (JB cutscene) - potential solution.
- Handling Conversion
- Banshee, so it's SFX ID will have to be reconfigured in the EXE
- Some of the gang roaming areas are out
- Weapons differ from GTA3 to LC (especially in number of slots)
- Comprehensive GXT support
- ZON errors
- Camera positioning needs a slight adjustment
- In GTA3, criminal PEDs steal money from other PEDs
- If you turn the sound on and leave the Mr.Whoopee, the sound stops
- GTA3 has a retro top-down camera mode
- In GTA3, player skin is saved.
- There's some issues with the way the EXE handles/plays some of the SFX WAVs
- Opcode emulation issues
- An EXE hack is required to display the text used for the Securicar reward correctly
- There are 3 rampages where only headshots are supposed to count
- Particle Emulation Issue: After completing Grand Theft Aero, black smoke lingers
- PEI: the Chaperone warehouse should have smoke in the door
- PEI: In the mission “Bomb Da Base Act II”, the explosion particles are different from GTA3
- The amount of money you receive for delivering a car to the crusher is incorrect
- 'Danger! Keep Out' texture on the building south of fire station in Portland is not displayed correctly
- Most of the particles are not rendered correctly (eg. fire hydrant fountain)
- Several EXE hacks need to be implemented to make the SFX work completely
- An EXE hack is required to make the audio play for the train
- More trains need to run on the tracks
- The Italian flags around Toni's restaurant don't move
- when you damage/blow up a car, you should earn a certain amount of money
- The traffic lights in LC don't display the WALK or DON'T WALK text.
- If you get wasted on the east side of Staunton, you'll recover in Portland Hospital
- You can only get 2 wanted stars in Portland
- Multiple PEDs still to be converted
- Cutscene actors need to be done
- The army.txd file is corrupt
- cutscene actors having buggy heads/necks
- problems with the placement of some actors in some cutscenes
- Claude pauses slightly in mission Luigi's girls when you first arrive at the club and get out of the Kuruma
- Sayonara Salvatore
- weapon icons
- convertibles need to have their windows removed
- transparent windows
- missing textures
- COLs missing
- L Train Glitch