Photo

What do you do for fun?

42 replies to this topic
Cuse510
  • Cuse510

Chi-Town

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 05:17 PM

It's fun to get a rocket launcher, Sniper Rifle, M16, and a tank and go on top of that warehouse in SSV. Leave the tank right next to the staircase. Then just destroy all people and cars that you can until choppers are after you. The M16 and the Rocket Launcher are really good at taking them down, so take down choppers until you get 6 stars. Then hop in your tank and drive back to your hideout. Then have a shootout with the army. Great fun... tounge.gif

heebiejeebieclub
  • heebiejeebieclub

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:57 PM

murdering innocent policemen

gta1128
  • gta1128

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 08 May 2005 - 10:29 PM

Flying the dodo,and making cars colors they are not supposed 2 be like my black cheetah.

Philtheonearmedbandit
  • Philtheonearmedbandit

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:22 AM

I go to my hideout in Shoreside Vale (cause it's not as fun to do this one in your Portland or Staunton Hideouts) (this is also after I get all six police bribes) I put in the all weapons cheat about twenty times and then say, "I'm not going to quit until I am completely out of ammo."

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:19 PM

QUOTE (GroveSt4Life05 @ Apr 3 2005, 13:39)
There is a building on Staunton Island that has 6 breakable windows on 2 sides. I like to go to the top floor of that and cause chaos among the peds. devil.gif

I haven't thought of that, I'll have to try that. Usually for fun I go to the AMCO building rooftop and snipe people from there. Thing is, the people only bleed if they're close enough. But from where you describe, I should be able to see them up close.

I also like to shoot people's heads off from point blank range.

I also like to see how many people I can burn and kill with one fire bottle. Check this one out:

user posted image

titanus
  • titanus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:20 PM

I like to shoot a rocket at a busy intersection and see how many cars blow up from the domino effect! It's really cool when the driver speeds off down the street on fire and then starts another chain reaction down the street!

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2005 - 07:25 PM

Yeah that is fun! Sometimes I can get a couple cars to do that in front of the hideout in Portland.

snaporaz
  • snaporaz

black leather jacket

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:20 PM

i've always loved doing vigilante missions. or just doing drive-by's on whatever car and they speed off, and i try to take 'em down by shooting out the side of my window until their car catches fire.

getting six stars and trying to jack the tank is always a good challenge. or even an fbi car.

or sometimes i just plain ol' like causing mayhem, using a variety of weapons. it's kind of cool how the cops don't seem to care if you're blowing sh*t up with grenades or burning people with molotovs.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:55 PM

I go to the top of the Parking Lot in Staunton Island, and i use the weapons cheat a billion times. I blow up cars in the intersection. Sometimes, i perform the Unique Jump and try to get back in the parking lot and up to the roof.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:40 PM

ok some of these i have done for fun before, many i have not and do not intend to.
but something not yet mentioned is racing the AI.. i drive around looking for other sports cars on the road (especially cheetahs) and shoot them once with an uzi (still in my car, be it a sports car or a slower car to make more of a challenge) and race them around wherever they go. that IS fun. biggrin.gif

Gokhan
  • Gokhan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 12:34 PM

Hah I try that too, but the driver panics too much and manages to smash their car into walls and other cars and flip onto their roof.

GTA_goD_01
  • GTA_goD_01

Uber_Driver

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:05 PM

true.. well yeah obviously, cause they're st00pid!!1! just go on to find the next available and willing sports car driver and shoot his or her car tounge.gif

GTA_kev
  • GTA_kev

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2005 - 12:13 PM

fly the dodo,

Liberty City Survivor cheat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users