1,839 replies to this topic
El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago

dunno if y'all noticed, but Eddie Hall just smashed the deadlift world record.

500kg, about 1100 pounds.

• epoxi, 018361 and X S like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

This election sucks.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

That's insane.. the most I've ever deadlifted was 320 lbs back in high school, and he's doing more than three times that weight. Bravo.

I gotta say, it's been a pretty good month for me. Last month I was up to 198 lbs, but after playing basketball for two straight days and getting back into a groove after recovering from some tenderness, I'm down to the mid to lower 180's. I tore my shoes apart today during basketball from cutting and slashing too much, but that was really my fault since they weren't basketball shoes to begin with. :p

Something I plan on doing more is ladder drills. I was doing them quite a bit last year before school took my time up. These workouts are really fun, and my personal favorite is the Ickey Shuffle. If you play basketball or any sports on grass, I recommend these as it'll help tremendously with your agility, plus they're insane for cardio.

In full action:

Randall-Cobb.gif

X S
  • X S

Fuggedaboutit

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Holy sh*t, my asshole hurts just watching it.

• 018361 and Sir Michael like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by El Diablo, 2 weeks ago.

a better angle.

you can see where the blood begins to stream out of his nose when he goes for the lockout. he just collapses and passes out from the pressure within moments of dropping the weight. ridiculous.

• Sir Michael likes this

unbid
  • unbid

Currently into songs with synthesized vocals

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I got painful cramps after I did four set of sit-ups (1 set = 100) and then coughed while I was standing up. The pain still lingers until now. Is there any way to reduce the chances of cramps after doing sit-up?

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

I got painful cramps after I did four set of sit-ups (1 set = 100) and then coughed while I was standing up. The pain still lingers until now. Is there any way to reduce the chances of cramps after doing sit-up?

100 reps of sit-ups? Thats great man. (Assuming you were doing them right).. :p

Where are you getting the cramps? I think if you are feeling pain and you're coughing then you should go easier and lower the reps or the sets.

unbid
  • unbid

Currently into songs with synthesized vocals

• Zaibatsu
  • Indonesia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Sorry, I mean 10, not 100.

I usually get cramps in my abdomen after sit-up, and it's painful enough to make me scream.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Majestic81, 2 weeks ago.

I think you should ask a doctor if it's that serious. Because that's definitely not normal.

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

After weeks of seeing no progress I am happy to report that I have lost a whopping 9 pounds. It isn't much but it's a step in the right direction. I WILL keep this progress going and lose the extra weight! I was able to lose over 150 lbs before and I know I can do it again and lose even more. I am determined, I am willing, and I am willpower!

• UshaB and Midnight Hitman like this

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE?

• Members
  • Liberia

Posted A week ago

After weeks of seeing no progress I am happy to report that I have lost a whopping 9 pounds. It isn't much but it's a step in the right direction. I WILL keep this progress going and lose the extra weight! I was able to lose over 150 lbs before and I know I can do it again and lose even more. I am determined, I am willing, and I am willpower!

I love the enthusiasm, keep at it.
  • 018361 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users