» «
Photo

Dead newborn

79 replies to this topic
HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 10:27 AM Edited by HoodyG, 11 April 2005 - 10:32 AM.

QUOTE (AllDoItTheSame @ Apr 11 2005, 04:31)
Now, i aint sayin your wrong, but what diseases can you catch from not wearing shoes?

Why exactly are christians happier people than atheists?  Thats like asking why someone who expects to have a retirement plan is happier than someone who has NO money saved up.  Im not saying that there is a god, but if i believed that eternal happiness was comin when i died id be a f*ck of a lot more pleased with livin
your one good example of a religious friend who died young is good enough for me

The common cold, the flu, and in some cases lung infection are some I know, but that is not the point.
If Christians are lead to believe that when someone dies they go to a better place, then why did over three billion people in the world mourn the death of the pope? Or any other friend or relative? Weeping etc; why don't they just kill themselves and go to that better place right now? What stops you? Don't say your family will miss you, why not kill all of you and live happily ever after?
About the old days of Christianity, it was more extreme. The only reason it is less so now is because people are more free to choose their religion, so Catholics had to adjust it to suit the needs of today's people while still getting profit.
What kind of God is that that lets you shape religion your own way? No God. The authorities do to stay in business.
i hope you didnt learn everything you know about christianity in the 1400's

No, but it is not bad knowing the history of your own religion, no matter how brutal it was. That goes for everyone religious. I study it so I can criticize it. You should also research it's history better if you want to support it. Also, goes to everyone.

TheUtero
  • TheUtero

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:59 PM

That is a pretty interesting question... but if the baby did go to heaven, would it just be a baby in heaven? Or would it be grown up with mature thinking skills? These kind of questions really do entice me...

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:21 PM

That is a pretty interesting question... but if the baby did go to heaven, would it just be a baby in heaven? Or would it be grown up with mature thinking skills? These kind of questions really do entice me...
that reminded me of what someone said to me once: small children see ghosts more then adults, at least in the years before they go to school, it is like they are still breaking bonds with the spirit world.

Harlem
  • Harlem

The Renegades

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 10 2005, 20:57)
@ Harlem, what kind of religion claims sinners go to heaven? You mean hell, right?

I believe you knew I mixed the two up. tounge.gif

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:26 PM Edited by HoodyG, 11 April 2005 - 11:30 PM.

QUOTE (JackredluM @ Apr 11 2005, 23:21)
that reminded me of what someone said to me once: small children see ghosts more then adults, at least in the years before they go to school, it is like they are still breaking bonds with the spirit world.

I differ that by reminding you of the fact that minors, especially small children use their imagination much more than adults, since as you grow it dies out. Or maybe adults have the same amount of or even higher imagination, only don't use it as they have better things to think about? Not to mention they believe all those ghost stories due to their intellect being smaller.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:28 PM

what sick parent tells ghost stories to kids under 4 years old that can't speak yet so they don't understand what you are saying!

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (JackredluM @ Apr 11 2005, 23:28)
what sick parent tells ghost stories to kids under 4 years old that can't speak yet so they don't understand what you are saying!

You didn't say children who are under 4 and don't speak.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:31 PM

here you go to school when you are 4 and i CLEARLY stated i was talking about kids that don't go to school yet!

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:37 PM

I tried to edit this into my last post:

You didn't say children who are under 4 and don't speak. What endlessly wise person told you this scientifically proven fact anyway?

I hate this lagging forum so much.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:50 PM

What endlessly wise person told you this scientifically proven fact anyway?
maybe you have something in your eyes!! (like sh*t) honestly read better all i said was:
that reminded me of what someone said to me once
i never said it was scientificly proven by some master genius, i just said what that reminded me of.
if you try to bash someone read stuff better before you bad mouth people, you just look stupid if you can't even read properly.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2005 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (JackredluM)
that reminded me of what someone said to me once

Oh, that's a strange name. No offence to anyone called That reminded me of what someone said to me once, of course.
Seriously man, if you're going to bitch about people not paying attention, you should try it yourself.

I don't even care who it was anymore. That theory's dumb. I hope you didn't believe it.

P. S. I never badmouthed you on this thread.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:22 AM

yeah well according to you god is not real so i wonder what you are doing posting so much in this topic anyway!
i just gave another theory i got for those that do like to think about that stuff.
but you have a neck for sticking your nose in things you know nothing off so it doesn't surprise me!

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:30 AM

The only way someone could possibly believe Gods and spirits exist are the ones who don't know anything about common sense. But on the contrary, I do in fact want you to stick your nose in it a little more, ok lots more so you could by any miracle see what is going on.
Isn't it obvious I'm trying to prove the truth being the religions? Including heaven and hell which were the creation of the lying religion.
If heaven and hell are real, than how come every religion has completely different definitions as to what they are?
Let me see you explaining that in 15 seconds.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:36 AM

are you kidding me that is exactly what i mean you want to back things up with facts when you can't prove everything!
you can't come up with a solid fact that claims your views and neither can a religious person!
this topic is about a dead newborn going to heaven or hell and you are sitting here trying to prove christians wrong and shooting theories down, so i repeat i seriously don't know what you are doing in this topic?! except spamming.

AllDoItTheSame
  • AllDoItTheSame

Marching Ant

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:49 AM

to answer your response on why people mourn the dead, if they are in a better place hoodyg, it is because people are selfish bastards. simply put. The people generally tend to want to spend more time with the person, however, i have seen many a person smiling at funerals, but these generally tend to be older people, who arent too far from it themselves

Tom Hagan
  • Tom Hagan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:55 AM

If pergatory is the same thing as limbo than I agree with who ever said that. I believe that it would neither go to heaven nor hell, but stay inbetween in limbo. Limbo is a state, that some believe to be like ghosts. I dont have any proof, thats jus what I think.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE (JackredluM @ Apr 12 2005, 00:36)
are you kidding me that is exactly what i mean you want to back things up with facts when you can't prove everything!
you can't come up with a solid fact that claims your views and neither can a religious person!
this topic is about a dead newborn going to heaven or hell and you are sitting here trying to prove christians wrong and shooting theories down, so i repeat i seriously don't know what you are doing in this topic?! except spamming.

A perfect example of a spam.

When did you even say anything worth thinking about here? Only in your first post on this thread and never again.
Your theories are utter gibberish, whereas mines, like Galileo Galilei being publicly executed by Christianity, as he tried to prove the truth behind the only allowed religion/ book at that time, is a historically proven fact. Google it if you skipped school.
And please, don't only post two sentence posts just to contradict me, when you do not have anything useful to add. You could be spending the time by helping your dad mow the lawn. Or do it for the neighbors to get weed money.

JackredluM
  • JackredluM

Saviour of the damned

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:21 AM

just how old do you think i am? i am a grown male living on my own so i won't be mowing anyone's lawn except my own.
Your theories are utter gibberish, whereas mines, like Galileo Galilei being publicly executed by Christianity, as he tried to prove the truth behind the only allowed religion/ book at that time, is a historically proven fact. Google it if you skipped school.
you actually think people are going to change their views cause of Galileo? that doesn't mean sh*t it never stopped 'em before and it won't make them atheist now.
Being an Atheist i don't believe in a God but i do believe in reincarnation and in spirits.
and your simple mind might not get this but talking about things that can't be proven is called philosophy.
and in this topic some christians just want to know what their views are on unbaptised kids.
the theory i gave can give a thought to those people, and maybe even change some views.
we know what you think why don't you give others a right to express themselfs without placing a comment about it!

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

Don't do drugs.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:31 AM

Dead babies go to the Earth. I hereby and therefore end my crusade on this tiring topic.

silver007
  • silver007

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 06:56 PM

i just want to say what i want to say, and no more

i wont post in this topic again, i just want to make my opionion/facts known to everyone here

Ya know its kinda funny

all these Christians in this topic (but mainly on the first 1-2 pages) consider Baptism a big deal,like once that happens, your devoted to God, and you can go to heaven

let me tell you my story

My parents are Chirstian, they were raised Christian, and brought me up in it, i went to church on sunday, i was Baptisted when i was a baby, and i was "Confrimed" when i was 12
and guess what? im atheist!!!,
my parents made the choice to get me Baptisted, not me, if it was up to me, i wouldn't of, but i am, i was "Confrimed" to be a follower of God, a Bishop came and did this whole speach, and put his hand on my head and everything, i was atheist then, as i am now, Why did i get confrimed, to this day i ask myself the same question, why the hell did i do it if i was atheist, well im only human, and humans forget, yup, lol, i forgot why i did it

well if thats what you want to call it, atheist.
i dont believe in Heaven or Hell, or God, or the bible, i dont believe in any kind of higher super-natural Power, and i think Religon shows how well.... gullable Humans can be

Point #1 - Humans are imperfect Beings, we make mistakes, we learn from them, but we strive to be perfect
in our struggle to be perfect, we look for answers to which we do not know, such as how the universe started, or why are there Huricanes and Tusnami's that claim innocent lives

the Bible says God Created us

i think its the other way around, in our struggle to be perfect, we created God as an excuse, anything we dont know? blame it on god!, God created the universe, God punished those people by bring bad weather on them... etc etc.

Point #2 - Since we were young kids, we were told of fantasy storys of the imagination, Jack and the beadstalk, goldilocks, any of the common folklore storys

we learn that those storys can never be true cause its impossible, we figure this out ourselfs because, a beanstalk cant grow that big, and there is no castle with a giant in the sky, and Bears dont eat pourage and talk and sleep in beds, its all common knowledge, you dont need to be a Nuclear physisit to understand that

yet you expect me to beleive in the bible, Jesus can walk on water, and Noah built a boat and got 2 of every animal, and it rained for 40 days and nights
sounds way too farfectched to me, sounds exactly like those folklore stories, (besides, there since enough water, liquid in the seas, frozen at the caps, and Gas in the atmosphere, to cover the entire earth, theres not enough of it, scientists have already proven it)

not one event in the bible that ive seen, has proven to me that it actaully happened,
in the Movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, theres a very important line in that movie said "Books can be Deceving"

in the court of law, the 1 most absolute thing you must have to win a case, is proof/evidence

the bible has not shown me any proof or evidence of anything, god has done nothing for me in my dailiy life, and since the bilble is just a book, i believe all of it is pure Bull

besides, the Scientific way of how the Universe started, and how metorologists can explain how a Hurricane or a Tusuami happens, is alot more believeable, they can back all it up with facts, and proof, god has nothing

sorry, but Religon just brings up too many questions that lead to more questions that remain unanswered

as for the baby, he dies, he goes to where everyone goes to when they die, were that is, i have no clue, but its were he'll end up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users