Quantcast

Jump to content

» «
Photo

Dead newborn

79 replies to this topic
Ibro
  • Ibro

    The Official Arab of GTAForums

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2004

#31

Posted 01 April 2005 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 1 2005, 14:06)
In fact religion has been proven bogus about a 80 years ago or so when people first flew above clouds, like I have many times, and I didn't see any giant man with white beard nor flying people dressed in white with a halo sticking out of their heads. That's because church authorities came up with that long before anyone imagined the possibility of a human seeing what's above clouds. Science proved that wrong and also what they said about thunderstorms being a sign that God is angry, when due to modern research we know that that is simply a cause of static electricity. But seeing you conservative freaks still believe makes me feel eerie that I am same species as you.

Don't listen to Priests. Most of them are corrupt like you said, but God does exist. Read the Bible, many things have been explained in that book, that happened AFTER it was made. Confusing, huh? It's called Faith. One thing that anti religious people will never explain it what i just said. Many scientist are Shutting Up because the Bible is describing events that happened after the Bible was made. If you ask any true Christian they will tell you that after we pray we fill really good, and once I unexpectedly cried. I didn't even fell like crying, I suddenly started to ball. I told my parents and they told me the holy spirit came into me.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#32

Posted 01 April 2005 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Ibro @ Apr 1 2005, 17:51)
QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 1 2005, 14:06)
In fact religion has been proven bogus about a 80 years ago or so when people first flew above clouds, like I have many times, and I didn't see any giant man with white beard nor flying people dressed in white with a halo sticking out of their heads. That's because church authorities came up with that long before anyone imagined the possibility of a human seeing what's above clouds. Science proved that wrong and also what they said about thunderstorms being a sign that God is angry, when due to modern research we know that that is simply a cause of static electricity. But seeing you conservative freaks still believe makes me feel eerie that I am same species as you.

Don't listen to Priests. Most of them are corrupt like you said, but God does exist. Read the Bible, many things have been explained in that book, that happened AFTER it was made. Confusing, huh? It's called Faith. One thing that anti religious people will never explain it what i just said. Many scientist are Shutting Up because the Bible is describing events that happened after the Bible was made. If you ask any true Christian they will tell you that after we pray we fill really good, and once I unexpectedly cried. I didn't even fell like crying, I suddenly started to ball. I told my parents and they told me the holy spirit came into me.

That's because you're a girly man. Here's the little word exchange we had today for the world to see:

Ibro said:

I read what your argument about how God is false, but howcome in the Bible it describes events that happened thousands of years after the Bible was published. For example, the Bible described a day when thousands died and two very big towers were destroyed by terror. Sound Familiar? Itr also describes about the Antichrist coming down to Earth, but before that happens people would have chips in their hand and use that to live. That chip would be how the buy stuff and everyday activities. Japan already made chips like that. The Bible was made ALONG time ago and howcome these events came true? How can miracles such as a car's brake pedal broke and was speeding towards a cliff, then suddenly it stops. People have claimed that happened to them. Now please explain to me how the Bible described events before they happened?

HoodyG said:

Did " The Bible" not say that an idiot religious Tw*t will be wasting my time in 2005? If it didn't, it's wrong. When " God" said, " ...There shall be light... ", He obviously didn't refer to you.
I never read " Teh Bible", but I once downloaded the audio version from internet, just for laughs, although it wasn't funny. Well anyway I didn't even bother downloading the whole thing, and only at 70% or so I got, consisted of over 80 hours of hypocritical crap! You can imagine how many pages that is, but you probably already know that.
Anyway, let's say thousands of pages of the original Bible, all predicting future and referencing past. Although there is no other way to know the past as the church banned production of any other books that could have differed it's version of what happened, but that's another story. So, many people up until this day, deep in golden age of science still believe it.
So, what it says about past, I know some of examples such as, " God said, there shall be light!" or " And " virgin" Marry was blessed for she got pregnant", doesn't give me much of a choice but to say it's utter and premium bullsh*t, as I am educated. And even though I highly bring the solidarity of the book itself into question, I am not going to give you much of an argument as to what it says about past, due to the lack of evidence to prove it wrong, ( remember it's your beloved church that slayed people for trying to differentiate the validness of the book), but am more going to focus on the future. Ok, again I haven't read The Bible, but let me try to answer using simple logic that you have apparently abstained from using.
You asked me, how is that if I claim Bible to be wrong, it predicted so many events that occurred in recorded history? Well first off let me remind you that " The Bible" has over a thousand ( thousands of pages), and that in all the crap they put there there's got to be something they put in there that's gonna happen. Such thing is called odds, like when you're playing poker ( which you probably don't if you're religious).
Maybe " The Bible" didn't predict that the Japanese will create the chip ( I highly doubt that is the word they used) that will control the human race, but that maybe some Japanese business man was inspired by The Bible, to create such a chip! And I really think you got confused there for a second as " The Bible" isn't what predicted the thing about the towers getting hit by birds or whatever, but that Nostradamus ( sp?) allegedly did. Since I very plainly remember it was a prediction of his. Even though I don't believe that there are people who were " gifted" as you would most preferably address, or as I would simply put, born with a sixth sense. A sense which allows you to predict future as they say. To me, that is as much boloney as what the movies made it look like " communicating with the dead". You don't have to be a religious person to believe there are people who can predict time, although some worshipers do or don't, that's strictly their choice. A dumb choice, but their choice.
I am going also to post this in " Dead newborn" thread, so that everybody can see it, as a response to your PM. In the next one ( if you even have something left to tell me anything reasonable, make sure it's reasonable and fully supported by the facts, i. e. as I didn't contradict the past of " The Bible" much, since I didn't have enough evidence to support my claims. I only gave my opinion based on common sense that I'm able to gather... ugh
As a religious person, especially as a Christian, I bet that you live by those rules set up to you in the " Ten Commandments". If that's the case, than why in Sam Hill's name did your parents/ you ( depending on your age) buy the game this forum is devoted to huh? It disrespects every commandment I know!
Ok, let's say you do ( live by the " Commandments"), and I think the first commandment is " Thou shall not worship any other God but me!". Followed by 9 other inspiring sarcasm.gif fortune cookie phrases anybody could come up with, and they are there to make you think, " If it says I shouldn't commit a murder and I ( taking myself as an example) should listen to that rule, I must especially listen to the first rule. Reason they put that there? So that as much people as possible who are interested in the benefits of obeying such rules i. e. peace and harmony on Earth and an eternal life in " Heaven", would follow that very first rule the most! Only worship that God! For the church knows, the more worshipers, the more money, the more money, the more power, and with that power they could easily eliminate any opposing organizations i. e. religions and ban general education of the public, and with that money build even more churches and create programs to educate ( as only they can, literally) the youth in religious ways, so that they would be blissful and blind to reality and as long as they think their way the more naive they become in terms of what they tell them. That's where the Bible comes in and since the church now has so much power ( it is almost like the government) that The Bible is the only book being printed.
If you go back a page or two ( on the thread), you'll also see what I say about how the church eliminated any scientists who tried to free the people of being mindless slaves of the church who were executed in the most gruesome deaths for that " crime", ever bringing " God" into question.
Like once when we did the history lesson about Galileo ( that guy who discovered that the Earth is by no means the center of the Universe, but merely a planet in the solar system that spins around the sun, instead of the sun spinning around it, though he thought that the solar system was the universe but that's not the point), we had to " pray" right before the class to the " God", and then immediately after that studied about how he was executed by the church for trying to reveal the nylon dust cover from the pitiful book of disgraceful insincerenes we call " the truth", ruled and dictated by the opressionist church itself.
In one of my previous posts I also described how rival churches, much like " gangs" in GTA games, try to put each other out of business, like by telling people if they do something that will help their organization, telling them how if they did that they will benefit themselves from, i. e. by acquiring privilege for the existence in the " eternal life". And because they're been brainwashed, they'll of course easily agree. i. e. :

the Muslim church - Hey, Ashid! Come over here.
the Muslim church - What are you doing Ashid?
Ashid - (all exhausted like) Praying. (holding a mug of coffee and a jug)
Ashid - I prayed at 11pm, 3am, and now I'm trying to stay awake for the 5am prayers, I can't wait, those are the good ones you know ( looking like he's gonna pass out).
the Muslim church - Yeh, that's great listen, can you smuggle weapons through high airport security, hi jack an airplane from an international airport and smash it into the tallest building in the world?
Ashid - Well I don't know, I've got a lot of plans tonite, like I was gonna pray tonight at 7pm, then at 8 watch the newest praying song videos on public government tv, and than at 10, watch American id... I mean hahahah pray some more... ugh.
the Muslim church - Say, if you do this thing you will go to heaven and have 77... 8! virgins waiting for you there in the internal abyss.. uh, bliss!
Ashid - I'm in!

Due to dumbness and lifetime of brainwashing, they wouldn't even bring it into question unfortunately. This was of course a completely imagined conversation in which both characters and events ( more like the coffee thing than the 9/ 11 reference) are completely fictional, with a healthy dose of western humor involved.
Church is the first big capitalist power that has survived up until this day by being an evil, oppresionist, hypocritical, capitalist money hungry corporation, which until this day dictates many people's lives for personal benefit and NOT theirs. Although it isn't nearly as extreme as it used to be during dark ages, since people are finally beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel, or better put a crawling out of a deep dark cave, due to a rocketing success of a long ( not so long compared to the history though) science age, which is prospering at an ever bigger speed, and hopefully sooner than expected, due to the impending decrease in number of religious compared to count of educated ( unbrainwashed, there are also educated people who still are brainwashed) people, our population's smarts will eventually top the God loving and hopefully someday, that kind of blissfulness imposing dictatorship might even be lost forever, leaving people remembering the mistakes of the past ages and focusing on a better, prosperous future.
Like many religious people say that it's great that they have hope, faith, beliefs, and that is why they are religious. Listen, you don't have to worship " God" to have hope of a good life, just be a good person and it will be much better than committing sins ( not like sex but extreme ones lol) and then praying i. e. " God, forgive us sinners", just like those stupid dim wits pro lifers in front of ex Terry Schiavo's hospice. You don't have to give money to the church to have " faith" in a better successful life. You don't have to read Bible to have belie... oh forget it who needs beliefs anyway?! Be happy with this life ( as long as you're honest) 'cause it's the only one you have! There's no such thing as an afterlife!
How the this particular religion has evolved is what happens with every business out there, it starts out small, than when it develops is turns money hungry, and fortunately for America and much of the developed world, those businesses can be stopped in track before they become too dangerous due to intense competition. But you see, in the old days, there wasn't much competition for the church thus giving it the freedom to do whatever it wants and impose any kind of tyrannical law they can possibly think of, in order to become more powerful. Even though Muslim church ( or whatever is in Middle East) isn't as powerful as Christianity is because people in the Middle East do not have as much money to give to church and a large factor is that most of them are made of SOLID GOLD! But that of course is to inspire people attending it and devoting themselves to it, as they see it as a higher cause, and so they are more loyal to it because you see, they are in the dark ages right now, both in terms of development and education. Their church has not let them make much progress, because they like it the way it is ( the church), they may not have enough money, but the church sure did make them live their lives for it.
As they say, fire's fought with fire, religion by religion. So I only hope that in nearest future as possible ( probably centuries from now), the Christian church will out pupulize all others to eliminate them as in the impending quests for knowledge and the anti terrorism/ dictatorship war for freedom, when takes effect, people will have enough freedom of speech and independent thinking, that they will start choosing the religion they believe is more appropriate for their families ( hopefully Christianism because it doesn't make you commit murder nor does it do the same crime against you ANYMORE), and after a couple of hundred years from then ( hopefully wars will not last more than 10 years from now), people in the Middle East will diss Christianity as well as westerners who I hope will get over this life defining phenomena long before.
Let's all look on the bright side ( literally), and hope something as stupid and crazy like this we have let happen to us never happens again.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#33

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:45 PM Edited by HoodyG, 01 April 2005 - 11:15 PM.

This is latest:

Ibro wrote:

Maybe you should read the bible...............Matthew 7:65

Heaven can be entered only through th narrow gate! The Highway to Hell is broad and its gate is wide enough for all the multitudes who choose its easy way. But the Gateway to Life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it.

Beware of false teachers who come disguised as harmless sheep, but are wolves and will tear you apart! You can detect them by the way they act, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit. You need never confuse grapevines with thorn bushes or figs with thisles. Different kinds of fruit trees can quickly be identified by examining their fruit. A variety never produces an inedible kind. And a tree producing an idedible can't produce what is good. So the trees having the idedible fruit are chopped down and thrown on the fire.

Not all who sound religous are Godly people. They may refer to me as Lord But still won't get to Heaven. For the decisive question is whether they obey my Father in Heaven. At Judgment many will tell me, "Lord, Lord, we told other about you and used your name to cast out demons and to do many other great miracles, but I will reply, "You have never been mine. Go Away, for you deeds are evil.

These were verses from the Bible that might help you understand Christianity. I really do think you should read the Bible, because you have to understand 100% of anything before you can criticize it. For example, I'm not going to go to a Muslim comunity and call them "f*cking weirdos" and "physically insecure", without even reading the Quran. But I would never use such vocabulary anyways. This is my advice... Read the Bible and understand Christianity before you even think about criticizing Christians and other believers of God.
Good luck during the Rapture!

HoodyG wrote:

I write you an editorial and all YOU do is quote three stupid paragraphs from the Bible and tell me it's not nice to insult people with freaky beliefs. And just what the hell is " rapture". Ok man, since you didn't give me a reason good enough not to call you a freak, you're a f*cking freak!
" Don't disrespect people for religions you don't understand" he says, well do you understand f*cking sense?! After all that I bothered writing just so you would see how f*cking stupid religion is you didn’t get one word did you? Well I hope I never meet you or the kind of you in my life, and if I do, I WILL tell them all I told you, and if they basically tell me the same thing you did, i. e. " You need to understand our beliefs 100% to judge them rightfully, well if that WAS the case and I DID in fact know your entire religion a - z, then wouldn't I be brainwashed just like you? If you understood common sense, you wouldn't be religious to begin with.
If you just paid close attencion to the world like I did ( nobody told me this stuff I'm just smart), and refused to be brought up with no personal oppinion like I did, you wouldn't be where you are today and in your case, well, let's just say you have a very poor chanse of recovering. Very slim.
For example, you say your God is good, but as explained in the Dead newborn thread, how come is that babies who weren't baptized go to Hell? I'll tell you why because church wants to consearn religious parents with crap, so that they would get all of their babies baptised, because with every service not only does church get the service money, but also makes you have to go to church since young age! It's like when you teach your child to walk or potty train it, or teach it how to talk, all of those conservative douche bags impose that kind of idea that they must go to church, even though there is really no benefit to it what so ever! The priests only read from that wreched book they made thousands of years ago every day, and they get proffit! It's as easy as that. And don't say I don't reply to you because that's not true. Don't expect the message to arrive in five minutes since you wrote to me, it takes longer than that just to figure out wtf you're saying!

EDIT: Ibro's final message:

Ok, lets just settle here. No more PM's, because someone is getting moody. I believe what I want and you can beleive what you want. Lets stop here and never talk to eachother about this subject again. Here I am writing I pargraph PM again, saying goodbye from your friend.

The f*cking Freak Don't ever PM me ever again....Never. Not even to reply to this.

Looks like Ibro chickensh*tted out and forfeited. I didn't say anything.

EDIT 2 : JSAN ANDREAS wrote: I don't know if I believe in fate. I think it's just The "Big Guy" watching over us. [/color] [/b]

Ibro wrote: I totally agree with you. But sometimes, God lets things play out without him intefereing.

HoodyG wrote: And you still believe even when you gave it out yourself?

tobu24
  • tobu24

    "Apes with ego trips."

  • Members
  • Joined: 21 May 2004

#34

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:13 AM

HEY DO THE LITTLE SPERMIES DIE AND GO TO HELL?!

Dom0803
  • Dom0803

    Boss

  • Leone Family Mafia
  • Joined: 23 Aug 2002

#35

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:18 AM Edited by Dom0803, 02 April 2005 - 12:21 AM.

Jack - "hehehe chrstianity it is nice if you don't have an opinion of your own, i bet most of you wouldn't be christian if your parents weren't.
hey it is your own decision you put blind fate in a book written in times where people were scared the sky might fall."

My parents are not Christians. I'm a Christian.

"what are you christians doing on a GTA forum anyway?? aren't you supposed to think this game is immoral and "evil"??"

Anyone who thinks that a looping animation is bad - then they are affected. Playing GTA is perfectly fine as long as you don't emulate it in real life.

"babies going to hell, christianity is so idiotic. jeez i put more faith in reincarnation and Karma and babies don't have a negative karma yet."

Then why not become buhdist? That's what they believe in. And how is Christianity idiotic?

"1 day in the future science is going to prove there is no god. besides faith has nothing to do with it anymore, just look at how much gold the pope has around his neck. you can acctually buy forgivness in the vatican.
church is nothing more then another place to waste your money, since when does having faith cost money??
besides the bible is full with contradictions, and not to forget that if christianity would still rule science the earth would still be flat and the center of the universe!"

Without bashing on Catholics. We all know that the Catholic church was highly corrupt before that guy (sorry I can't remember his name) came along and protested and that the majority of stuff going on in the Catholic church before that was a lie setup by the Priests so they could over rule more.

"Blind faith don't make me laugh, there is only science and the laws of nature.
but if you want to believe a person can create a universe go ahead. "

Science is a factor in blind faith. Science gives us blind faith and keeps it strong.

@HoodyG: Your only claims in this arguement are that, that the churches are just there to drill money from you. There is no law saying you have to pay to go to church now is there? People volounterily give money to the churches. Some people donate money to their favourite game server so it can stay alive - it's the exact same with the church. Without money funding many things would fall and the church is no difference. Electricity bills and whatnot.

HoodyG:

"In fact religion has been proven bogus about a 80 years ago or so when people first flew above clouds, like I have many times, and I didn't see any giant man with white beard nor flying people dressed in white with a halo sticking out of their heads. That's because church authorities came up with that long before anyone imagined the possibility of a human seeing what's above clouds. Science proved that wrong and also what they said about thunderstorms being a sign that God is angry, when due to modern research we know that that is simply a cause of static electricity. But seeing you conservative freaks still believe makes me feel eerie that I am same species as you. "

You and me both know that God and the Heavens are not a materialistic form. It is spiritual.

And what's that crap? "But seeing you conservative freaks still believe makes me feel eerie that I am same species as you." So you're an athiest and you're a self proclaimed better human being than someone with blind faith? You sir. Are an idiot.

Ibro: "Don't listen to Priests. Most of them are corrupt like you said, but God does exist. Read the Bible, many things have been explained in that book, that happened AFTER it was made. Confusing, huh? It's called Faith. One thing that anti religious people will never explain it what i just said. Many scientist are Shutting Up because the Bible is describing events that happened after the Bible was made. If you ask any true Christian they will tell you that after we pray we fill really good, and once I unexpectedly cried. I didn't even fell like crying, I suddenly started to ball. I told my parents and they told me the holy spirit came into me."

Word.

HoodyG: "only at 70% or so I got, consisted of over 80 hours of hypocritical crap!"

First of all. Why not download and listen to the whole thing before going prejudice and making something up from nothing. You don't listen to half a story and instantly know the rest. Especially with something as huge and complex as the Bible.

Secondly. How is it "Hypocritical crap"?

In order for the Bible to be Hypocritical, you would have to trace the writer of it down (assuming in your case you believe some guy wrote it for kicks) and then study him in his every move before finding out what sort of hypocrit he is.

"it's utter and premium bullsh*t, as I am educated"

What? Seriously...what? Exactly when in this education did they prove to you that the Bible is false? Just because you are self proclaimed smart does not mean you are right. Quote - some bozo "True intillect is in knowing you know nothing at all"

"Such thing is called odds, like when you're playing poker ( which you probably don't if you're religious)."

What sort of sterotypical crap is that? There's a difference in being religions and being some sort of crazy Amish person who believes everyone that isn't called Jebediah is evil.

"In one of my previous posts I also described how rival churches, much like " gangs" in GTA games, try to put each other out of business, like by telling people if they do something that will help their organization, telling them how if they did that they will benefit themselves from, i. e. by acquiring privilege for the existence in the " eternal life". And because they're been brainwashed, they'll of course easily agree. i. e. :"

Crap. Churches do not try and eliminate each other gta style with drive by shootings and baseball bats. I don't actually think they try and eliminate each other at all. And use some real life comparisons wont you? Not a freakin game created by someone.

Tobu24: Speaking of sperm. You should have been a stain.


GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

    Run out of Cake.

  • Members
  • Joined: 25 Nov 2001

#36

Posted 02 April 2005 - 01:04 AM

These are the exact questions why Religion is a load of crap, there are so many stupid and condraticting concepts envovled.

Dom0803
  • Dom0803

    Boss

  • Leone Family Mafia
  • Joined: 23 Aug 2002

#37

Posted 02 April 2005 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (GTA3Freak-2001 @ Apr 2 2005, 02:04)
These are the exact questions why Religion is a load of crap, there are so many stupid and condraticting concepts envovled.

The real contradictions are those that are some how merged together by people through the Old Testament (Catholic belief) and the New Testament (Protestant Belief).

The contradictories in the Bible are those both in the Old and New. The Old contradicts the New, vice versa.

Chugman
  • Chugman

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 13 Feb 2005

#38

Posted 02 April 2005 - 01:40 AM

Dom, what the hell are you talking about? I'm no theologian, but I know that Catholics pretty much have to follow both the old testament and the new. Why? Because the old testament deals exclusively with pre-Christ gospel. It is the book of the Jewish faith, the Torah. So, basically, you are saying that Catholic Christians don't beleive in Christ. That's senseless. Likewise, since when do Protestants disregard the new testament? I don't know of any protestants that boycott "The Ten Commandments".

I will give you that Catholics probably envision God in the old testament style, (more vengeful, less forgiving). And Protestants dig the forgiving and peacful God. However, your statement is a vast over-generalization.

Ibro
  • Ibro

    The Official Arab of GTAForums

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2004

#39

Posted 02 April 2005 - 12:54 PM Edited by Ibro, 02 April 2005 - 01:03 PM.

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 1 2005, 22:45)
saying goodbye from your friend.

The f*cking Freak  Don't ever PM me ever again....Never. Not even to reply to this.

That's not the format I put it in. You make it look like I'm calling you a f*cking Freak, but I'm not. It went like this.

QUOTE
Saying goodbye from your friend (Notice no period)

The f*cking Freak smile.gif





Oh, and by the way, never PM me......


I called myself a f*cking freak as a joke, because you originally called me that in my topic AND you called me a F*cking freak via PM. And by the way you didn't reply, not because "I chikensh*tted out and fortified, but becuase I warned you that I would report you for PM spamming.

Lets show every body what you said in my topic. It was a questionare asking if you believe in god. Everyone replied very mature until this guy showed up. Lets take a look:

QUOTE
All of you who believe are f*cking weirdoes there's no such thing as " god". I'm too tired to copy/ paste my posts from other related topics so I'll keep it brief. God is a lie! A lie that people who are insecure with their physicality believe in.


Very mature wink.gif

And why are you stalking me? I go into the "Fate" topic and you reply to me there aswell cry.gif

Mortukai
  • Mortukai

    Merciless Rancor

  • BUSTED!
  • Joined: 24 Aug 2003

#40

Posted 02 April 2005 - 03:43 PM

I don't know what the forum rules are, but regardless, I consider it very poor form to publicly post someone's PM to you, regardless of how hilarious you find it to be or how much you want to make fun of them. Unless they expressly give you permission to post their PM's publicly, you should respect their confidentiality and keep them PRIVATE. I hope I don't see more of this sort of thing in this D&D forum.

Now, that aside, this is not a religious thread per se (there's plenty of them elsewhere, and HoodyG, if you want to debate in favour of atheism, may I suggest the Certainty of Atheism thread in this forum. Likewise for those of you who wish to defend your religion (whatever it may be)), so religious debates should be left out of this excepting where they expressly deal with what happens to a baby if it dies before being baptized.

In other words, I don't give a f*ck about your religion or beliefs unless you can show me the verses which support them, and these verses explicitly deal with babies and baptism and where they go after death.

If you cannot produce said verses, then your beliefs are not based on your holy book, and are instead based purely on wishful thinking and elaborate interpretation, and thus even by religious standards, are worthless.

Until such verses are produced, let's just assume that babies who die go to the same place as everybody else: nowhere. You die, you cease to exist as a living organism, your brain ceases to function to produce thoughts, thus without thoughts there are no perceptions and no "you". The baby just stops being, and its body simply becomes just another bunch of molecules which like all molecules will be recycled into other clumps of matter to take other forms. And the same thing happens whether or not you've had some old virgin man sprinkle water on your head or not.

No eternel torture and contemptuous suffering for having done no evil, no eternal rewards for having done no good, no "limbo" or "purgatory" to await some unknown judgement based on nothing. Just death and a cessation of existence. My evidence for this lies in the weight of scientific knowledge and atheist arguments I've presented in many other threads in this forum.

Where's your evidence for your beliefs about where babies go when they die?

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#41

Posted 02 April 2005 - 03:58 PM Edited by HoodyG, 02 April 2005 - 07:22 PM.

QUOTE
Jack - "hehehe Christianity it is nice if you don't have an opinion of your own, i bet most of you wouldn't be Christian if your parents weren't.
hey it is your own decision you put blind fate in a book written in times where people were scared the sky might fall."

Dom - My parents are not Christians. I'm a Christian.

Now isn't that just great. Somebody openly stating something like that after my posts, isn't very smart.

QUOTE
Jack - "what are you Christians doing on a GTA forum anyway?? aren't you supposed to think this game is immoral and "evil"??"

Dom - Anyone who thinks that a looping animation is bad - then they are affected. Playing GTA is perfectly fine as long as you don't emulate it in real life.

Most of Christian community protests at those games, you want to make an excuse to make it like it's right ( the game) and didn't give any logical reason. Two timing is what you are.

QUOTE
Jack - "babies going to hell, Christianity is so idiotic. jeez i put more faith in reincarnation and Karma and babies don't have a negative karma yet."

Dom - Then why not become Buddhist? That's what they believe in. And how is Christianity idiotic?


Dom, why believe ( waste money) on any religion when freedom of speech is sweet and free?
As a reference to your second question, you see, you blame me for not reading ( listening to) entire Bible before I explain why it's wrong. I pretty much got the point by skipping to every or every other chapter, you might call that reading between lines, which is pretty much what you did while reading my text if you still ask:
QUOTE
And how is Christianity idiotic?
. Read all my posts above and on previous pages. I think I made my point.

QUOTE
Science is a factor in blind faith. Science gives us blind faith and keeps it strong.

Are you saying it's better to give money to be able to have " blind faith", which is not proven and if anything proven wrong many times over, than science which is most of the time ( I'm making myself sound dumb since you obviously didn't understand me before), proven? I bet you live your life driving a car ( if you're old enough), which wasn't given to you by faith or God, same goes for thousands of commodities you probably use and consume every day.

QUOTE
@HoodyG: Your only claims in this argument are that, that the churches are just there to drill money from you. There is no law saying you have to pay to go to church now is there? People voluntarily give money to the churches. Some people donate money to their favorite game server so it can stay alive - it's the exact same with the church. Without money funding many things would fall and the church is no difference. Electricity bills and whatnot.

Dom, there is moral to everything. Going to church and not paying? Not even you are such a prick. Even if I went to church for whatever reason, I would give money, but that's not the point. Time and again they make you go there more so you would get addicted to go there, excepting it as a normal part of your weekend life. Like when I said:

QUOTE
For example, you say your God is good, but as explained in the Dead newborn thread, how come is that babies who weren't baptized go to Hell? I'll tell you why because church wants to concern religious parents with crap, so that they would get all of their babies baptized, because with every service not only does church get the service money, but also makes you have to go to church since young age! It's like when you teach your child to walk or potty train it, or teach it how to talk, all of those conservative douche bags impose that kind of idea that they must go to church, even though there is really no benefit to it what so ever! The priests only read from that wretched book they made thousands of years ago every day, and they get profit! It's as easy as that.


You:
QUOTE
You and me both know that God and the Heavens are not a materialistic form. It is spiritual.


Of course! How could I not see it before! sarcasm.gif

QUOTE
And what's that crap? "But seeing you conservative freaks still believe makes me feel eerie that I am same species as you." So you're an atheist and you're a self proclaimed better human being than someone with blind faith? You sir. Are an idiot.


I am an atheist and I am reasonable, wait a minute. Aren't you discriminating against me for saying I am idiot just because I'm an atheist?

QUOTE
Word.


And what word would that be exactly? Let me help you, MORONIC?

QUOTE
HoodyG: "only at 70% or so I got, consisted of over 80 hours of hypocritical crap!"

Dom - First of all. Why not download and listen to the whole thing before going prejudice and making something up from nothing. You don't listen to half a story and instantly know the rest. Especially with something as huge and complex as the Bible.


Already answered, read above.

QUOTE
Secondly. How is it "Hypocritical crap"?


Ok, let's see shall we? It claims it has qualities and standards which it really lacks. It offers predictions that most of are complete calumniation. Let me ask you, if time is infinate, then isn't everything going to happen in the future eventionaly repetitively? The whole work is a complete distortion of the facts which offers nothing worth believing in this time of advanced technology. Just how is God good if you were born like that?

QUOTE
In order for the Bible to be Hypocritical, you would have to trace the writer of it down (assuming in your case you believe some guy wrote it for kicks) and then study him in his every move before finding out what sort of hypocrite he is.


Oh, sure! Just because say Rush Limbaugh abuses drugs and is full of lies, I'm not supposed to disagree with him because I'm not his mother? Same goes for church officials who ruthlessly slaughter everyone who opposed them at the time Bible was written.

QUOTE
"it's utter and premium bullsh*t, as I am educated"

What? Seriously...what? Exactly when in this education did they prove to you that the Bible is false? Just because you are self proclaimed smart does not mean you are right. Quote - some bozo "True intellect is in knowing you know nothing at all"


What you said last goes for you, as I completely understand that I am in fact not aware of many things, I am completely perceptive however of the plausibility of religion, as I clearly stated, nobody told me anything I know, like priests in church tell you for example, but I learned from my own experiences and using common sense. It's really not as bad as The Bible says. You should try that.

QUOTE
"Such thing is called odds, like when you're playing poker ( which you probably don't if you're religious)."

What sort of stereotypical crap is that? There's a difference in being religions and being some sort of crazy Amish person who believes everyone that isn't called Jebediah is evil.


Now you're just going off topic to flame me more. I said " probably".

QUOTE
Crap. Churches do not try and eliminate each other gta style with drive by shootings and baseball bats. I don't actually think they try and eliminate each other at all. And use some real life comparisons wont you? Not a freakin game created by someone.


I was putting it in the way which I thought was the only way you and your friend could understand. An example you say? How about 9/ 11? Is that good enough of an example to you? If it isn't, don't reply. You 'd be doing yourself a favor.

Ibro
  • Ibro

    The Official Arab of GTAForums

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2004

#42

Posted 02 April 2005 - 08:13 PM Edited by Ibro, 02 April 2005 - 08:16 PM.

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 2 2005, 15:58)
Most of Christian community protests at those games, you want to make an excuse to make it like it's right ( the game) and didn't give any logical reason. Two timing is what you are.

That's not true. You don't represent EVERY Christian. Heck, you aren't even Christian. It's the soccer mom's who who protest. The soccer moms devil.gif

EDIT-- And on topic, new born babies that die don't go to hell. They're innocent. Who told you that babies that didn't get babtised go to hell?

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#43

Posted 02 April 2005 - 09:48 PM Edited by HoodyG, 02 April 2005 - 09:50 PM.

QUOTE (Ibro @ Apr 2 2005, 20:13)
QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 2 2005, 15:58)
Most of Christian community protests at those games, you want to make an excuse to make it like it's right ( the game) and didn't give any logical reason. Two timing is what you are.

That's not true. You don't represent EVERY Christian. Heck, you aren't even Christian. It's the soccer mom's who who protest. The soccer moms devil.gif

EDIT-- And on topic, new born babies that die don't go to hell. They're innocent. Who told you that babies that didn't get babtised go to hell?

I don't have to be Christian to watch tv, or for instance a friend of mine's parents who are religious strongly oppose the game and such.
@ your EDIT: Why don't you study your own religion a little bit first, huh?

Ibro
  • Ibro

    The Official Arab of GTAForums

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2004

#44

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 2 2005, 21:48)
QUOTE (Ibro @ Apr 2 2005, 20:13)
QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 2 2005, 15:58)
Most of Christian community protests at those games, you want to make an excuse to make it like it's right ( the game) and didn't give any logical reason. Two timing is what you are.

That's not true. You don't represent EVERY Christian. Heck, you aren't even Christian. It's the soccer mom's who who protest. The soccer moms devil.gif

EDIT-- And on topic, new born babies that die don't go to hell. They're innocent. Who told you that babies that didn't get babtised go to hell?

I don't have to be Christian to watch tv, or for instance a friend of mine's parents who are religious strongly oppose the game and such.
@ your EDIT: Why don't you study your own religion a little bit first, huh?

I do. There's no where in the Bible where it says anything like that. And if it were Priests that told him that, Priests are corrupt and even in the Bible it says that you can never trust any man. And for the video games, not all Christians are like that. My whole family is Christian and praticaly all of them play violent games.

Soccer Moms devil.gif

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#45

Posted 05 April 2005 - 04:15 PM

Anyway, I am sickened with suck up religion endorsing politicians who praise God to get popularity and votes amongst conservative majority.
I had an imaginary friend when I was a kid. As I grew up, I realized imaginary friends are not real and I have that imaginary friend no longer. Not only that, but my parents and other people told me that imaginary friends do not exist, and even with no rational explanation to back such opinions with, I believed that. Because they are adults.
In the past couple of weeks on this website, I have been trying to explain to you that there is no such thing as “God”, or religion for that matter, giving pages of solid and concrete evidence proving those things wrong. As most of you who are religious have become such due to your parents being religious before you, and even though there is nothing to indicate religion exists, you still stubbornly persist to stick besides your irrational beliefs. That’s because your parents, and their parents, and before them their parents, ranging until the old days of the book were thought to obey what the church tells them. And if it weren’t for such a generations long misinformed evolution of people, you would probably let yourself realize what is reality and what is not. Same as I did when I was about five years old.

P. S. If "The Bible" says you shouldn't trust any man, what on Earth gives you the idea that you can trust them?
QUOTE
Priests are corrupt
, aren't they the ones who form the religion itself? Thank you.

Ibro
  • Ibro

    The Official Arab of GTAForums

  • Members
  • Joined: 23 Dec 2004

#46

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:09 PM Edited by Ibro, 07 April 2005 - 02:35 PM.

QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 5 2005, 16:15)
Blah Blah Blah....

P. S. If "The Bible" says you shouldn't trust any man, what on Earth gives you the idea that you can trust them?
QUOTE
Priests are corrupt
, aren't they the ones who form the religion itself? Thank you.

Priests nower days are corrupt, not the ones a long time ago.
Thankyou.
And read this
http://www.gtaforums...ic=151480&st=40

Yo' Mama
  • Yo' Mama

    why does my dream team alwys go to sh*t within 2 months?

  • Members
  • Joined: 14 Dec 2004

#47

Posted 07 April 2005 - 02:45 PM

Jeez you two - way to hijack near enough all the debates!!! tounge.gif

Back on Topic :

My sister has had two miscarriages in the last three years and the whole family likes to think that they are both in heaven looking down on us. Babies have done nothing wrong so they must goto Heaven. They are born pure and have had no time to form any sort of hatred or anger for any physical being so they must be upstairs with the big guy.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#48

Posted 07 April 2005 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Ibro @ Apr 7 2005, 14:09)
QUOTE (HoodyG @ Apr 5 2005, 16:15)
Blah Blah Blah....

P. S. If "The Bible" says you shouldn't trust any man, what on Earth gives you the idea that you can trust them?
QUOTE
Priests are corrupt
, aren't they the ones who form the religion itself? Thank you.

Priests nower days are corrupt, not the ones a long time ago.
Thankyou.
And read this
http://www.gtaforums...ic=151480&st=40

Way to sum every fact I state into "Blah, blah, blah..."
How can you possibly say priests long before you were born were not corrupt, when you yourself stated on numerous occasions that today ones are? And what exactly did you want me to read on previous page? Certainly not the facts I mentioned about how in old days of the Bible priests and popes would order public executions of anyone who tried to prove (what was proven today) the truth behind religion? How's that not corrupt?

9jkearse3
  • 9jkearse3

    I dont sign autographs

  • Members
  • Joined: 19 Nov 2004

#49

Posted 08 April 2005 - 02:32 PM Edited by 9jkearse3, 08 April 2005 - 03:54 PM.

I cant beleive you are all this stupid...Being raised in the church i can say Christians Beleive the Baby goes to heaven not because it hasnt sinned but because it doesn have the knowledge required to accept God. a baby cant possibly be an atheiest and just because someone doesnt accept christ doesnt automatically put them in the category of atheist either


You know honestly the reason christianity is looked down upon is because people these days have seen and heard everything there are so maby other relgions out there that are more ridiculous then christianity and yet christians are the bad guys. The problem is christians need to get there act together all christians have different veiws some dont celebrate halloween because its "the devils holiday" others see it as a night of fun. some say immoral movies, video games etc are evil others see it as a harmless video game. their are so many different christian veiws its ridiculous

Docta Luv
  • Docta Luv

    Player Hater

  • Members
  • Joined: 30 Dec 2004

#50

Posted 09 April 2005 - 10:46 PM

I believe without a doubt that the baby goes to heaven. Why the hell would it go to hell? It hasn't done anything bad. And I know...I know...people will say *Well then why would it go to heaven? It hasn't done anything right.* Well...screw you. God is a merciful God. He's not going to accept strictly the perfect people...THERE ARE NONE!! There is no reason that the baby goes to hell.

spoof
  • spoof

    ?

  • The Precinct
  • Joined: 16 Apr 2002

#51

Posted 10 April 2005 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (HoodyG)
In the past couple of weeks on this website, I have been trying to explain to you that there is no such thing as “God”, or religion for that matter, giving pages of solid and concrete evidence proving those things wrong


You can’t prove that “God” doesn’t exist, neither can anybody actually prove that “God” does exist.

There is as much objective, provable evidence for the existing of “God” as there is to the contrary. This only seeks to highlight the fact that opinions are all that can (at present) be put forward in such a discussion.

One thing is for sure – religion, the man-made societal construct, most definitely does exist.




QUOTE (Ibro)
Priests nower days are corrupt, not the ones a long time ago.
Thankyou


I’m not even going to dignify that statement with a comment, but through reading various posts I’m led to believe it was a tad beneath you. One does not always have to take the bait wink.gif


I don’t give a crap what has gone down between you two in other threads, or via PM. Heated discussion is one thing (we welcome it here in D&D), but this has started to become something rather less cognitive.

Just use some common sense and do the right thing bored.gif

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#52

Posted 10 April 2005 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE (spoof @ Apr 10 2005, 02:10)
QUOTE (HoodyG)
In the past couple of weeks on this website, I have been trying to explain to you that there is no such thing as “God”, or religion for that matter, giving pages of solid and concrete evidence proving those things wrong


You can’t prove that “God” doesn’t exist, neither can anybody actually prove that “God” does exist.

There is as much objective, provable evidence for the existing of “God” as there is to the contrary. This only seeks to highlight the fact that opinions are all that can (at present) be put forward in such a discussion.

One thing is for sure – religion, the man-made societal construct, most definitely does exist.




QUOTE (Ibro)
Priests nower days are corrupt, not the ones a long time ago.
Thankyou


I’m not even going to dignify that statement with a comment, but through reading various posts I’m led to believe it was a tad beneath you. One does not always have to take the bait wink.gif


I don’t give a crap what has gone down between you two in other threads, or via PM. Heated discussion is one thing (we welcome it here in D&D), but this has started to become something rather less cognitive.

Just use some common sense and do the right thing bored.gif

You are right we can not prove God existing or not, as it is a higher dimensional being. Or should I say highest. As I realized in a long discussion about the topic with a friend yesterday.
Religion was invented by smart people who instead of using their brains to discover the truth, abused them to get rich. And even if there is a God it certainly does not look like a human. To be the God, you must be in all shapes, see in all perspectives, and live the entire infinity of time at every moment. The religions made the God sound 3D, not to confuse uneducated people too much and still have them believe and pay money.

Dom0803
  • Dom0803

    Boss

  • Leone Family Mafia
  • Joined: 23 Aug 2002

#53

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:58 PM

HoodyG:

"I don't have to be Christian to watch tv, or for instance a friend of mine's parents who are religious strongly oppose the game and such."

So every body that opposes to that game is religeous? But wait! Hang on a second! How can it be good anyway? All game companies do screw money out of you. (Wait hoody. If you read every one of your posts you yourself will realize you hate church because it "screws money out of you")

Hang on a second! Everything costs money, even this internet. Woop. Better go burn my modem.

sh*t! I just looked down! There's shoes. Better go burn them too. Can't have money grabbers getting my money because i'm educated and smart enough to know not to give it to them.

"I believed that. Because they are adults."

So people spoon feed you what you know? Why don't you open your eyes and see the world for what it really is. Not what mom told you in bed time stories.

"most of you who are religious have become such due to your parents being religious before you"

No. Shut up. I have told you before, I am a Christian nobody else in my house is. So quit with the 'you're just Christian 'cause you've been told you are'

"aren't they the ones who form the religion itself" Uhm..no. They simply preech it.

"in old days of the Bible priests and popes would order public executions of anyone who tried to prove (what was proven today) the truth behind religion? How's that not corrupt? "

Some facts to back your claims? kthx.



HoodyG: Get off your high horse and stick to the topic allready. It's not a does God exist debate - go to Cerby's topic if you want to do that. This is the discussion...no... a question I asked others to get their opinions on the topic - for it is a fairly big one.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#54

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:08 PM

You are missing the point.
Internet gives you access to the world, shoes are there so you would not get sick and to protect your feet from injuries. What is religion for? To lie to ignorant narrow minded people in order to get money. Catholic church owns more money and has more employees than Bill Gates. Much more. It is a corporate capitalist hypocritical organisation that exists for power and draining people's incomes in return of giving them false hope. That for instance, if they buy a "letter of indulgence", which are much like the birthday postcards you find on street that go "Happy birthday to my dearest grandson _______, from his favorite grandpa! Whishing you many more to come!", our merciful God will forgive you...
Or as one of you religion endorcers told me on the pope's death topic, "Pope was a better man than you could ever dream of being, as he loved us all no matter what we did!". Pretty much as above, what kind of man approves anything people do as long as he is one of the richest men in the world for doing that? Sounds like a rip off to me.

QUOTE
So people spoon feed you what you know? Why don't you open your eyes and see the world for what it really is. Not what mom told you in bed time stories.

Did little children teach you about how great it is to be Christian when you decided to become one? And besides, how are you open minded if you ignore all the facts proving Christianity a lie? I will not bother repeating all I said in all my posts proving that because you obviously only read my last post.

QUOTE
"most of you who are religious have become such due to your parents being religious before you"

That is how it is. You are an exeption. Not everybody is as gullible as you.
QUOTE
"aren't they the ones who form the religion itself" Uhm..no. They simply preech it.

So I guess that makes it ok that they are corrupted, hypocritical, in many cases child molesting liars who persistantly misguide people in order to make a living.

QUOTE
"in old days of the Bible priests and popes would order public executions of anyone who tried to prove (what was proven today) the truth behind religion? How's that not corrupt? "

Some facts to back your claims? kthx.

Again, you should read my previous posts. I stated on numerous times how the Catholic authorities ordered a public execution of Galileo Galilei as he was performing scientific research in order to understand the secrets of the universe. As that was not allowed at the time due to risk of proving The Bible and lies on which the religion was based wrong.

And I very much am on topic. Proving heaven and hell a lie is much more important than ignoring the facts and guessing where dead babies go.

Cajones
  • Cajones

    Punk-ass Bitch

  • Members
  • Joined: 26 Mar 2005

#55

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:42 PM

You said that Dom0803 is an exception and isnt gullible like everyone else is. Well you're wrong, Christians arent gullible, they can challenge their beliefs if they have to. And it seems that people who believe in God are happier than most athiests today. For the record, get back on topic and stop putting Christians down.

Harlem
  • Harlem

    The Renegades

  • BUSTED!
  • Joined: 04 Feb 2005

#56

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:55 PM

In some religion (I forgot what one) a person is born a sinner. Therefore, they'd automatically go to Heaven.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#57

Posted 10 April 2005 - 08:57 PM Edited by HoodyG, 10 April 2005 - 08:59 PM.

QUOTE (Cajones @ Apr 10 2005, 20:42)
You said that Dom0803 is an exception and isnt gullible like everyone else is. Well you're wrong, Christians arent gullible, they can challenge their beliefs if they have to. And it seems that people who believe in God are happier than most athiests today. For the record, get back on topic and stop putting Christians down.

Ok, how about I let you explain why is it Christians are happier than athiests just because they spend money at the church and have to worry all the time about God being angry with them and making them go to hell?

@ Harlem, what kind of religion claims sinners go to heaven? You mean hell, right?

Cajones
  • Cajones

    Punk-ass Bitch

  • Members
  • Joined: 26 Mar 2005

#58

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:00 PM

Thats rich. You should research Christianty before you badmouth it. My church doesnt make you pay money at the services. And if you keep God's commandments you have nothing to worry about since youre a good citizen. Hence, having God is having a happier life.

HoodyG
  • HoodyG

    Don't do drugs.

  • Members
  • Joined: 12 Nov 2004

#59

Posted 10 April 2005 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Cajones @ Apr 10 2005, 21:00)
Thats rich. You should research Christianty before you badmouth it. My church doesnt make you pay money at the services. And if you keep God's commandments you have nothing to worry about since youre a good citizen. Hence, having God is having a happier life.

That's richer, but very poor in intellect.
How come is that you tell me to research Christianity better, when I named so many evils of it in my previous posts? You have to be really narrow minded to diss all the facts and still allege religion is the way to go. I would say you need to research modern science, and use common sense more.
As you said, no church orders you to donate money at the end of every useless service packed with lies, but merely do it if you believe in God and know what is good for you, as therefore you will be "spared". Which of course you do since you are there in the first place.
About what you said how following God's commandments makes you worry free, that has to be the most narrow minded thing to say! That as you said it means, as long as you obey the rules of God, there is no way you will be ran over by a car, get cancer, get electricuted after a heater falls into a bathtub, get murdered and avoid any of daily inconveniences and mishaps? I know many cases where it was just the opposite. I had a relative who was religious, and he died of a terminal illness at a very young age.
In other words, being religious and praying or any of that kind of who ha will not help you at all no matter how many services you attend, or how many "indulgence letters" you buy.

Period.

AllDoItTheSame
  • AllDoItTheSame

    Marching Ant

  • Members
  • Joined: 19 Feb 2005

#60

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (HoodyG)
shoes are there so you would not get sick


Now, i aint sayin your wrong, but what diseases can you catch from not wearing shoes?

Why exactly are christians happier people than atheists? Thats like asking why someone who expects to have a retirement plan is happier than someone who has NO money saved up. Im not saying that there is a god, but if i believed that eternal happiness was comin when i died id be a f*ck of a lot more pleased with livin
your one good example of a religious friend who died young is good enough for me

and also, indulgence letters went out with the plague, i hope you didnt learn everything you know about christianity in the 1400's




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users