And ditto about the pic size.

StickyFinga
  • StickyFinga

Official SRTC ::Represent::

• Members

Posted 18 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

Next time, please post a 2.000 pixels image, so you got some more guys that are
too lazy to scroll a little lol.gif.

Nice engine ya wanna do there, I'm looking forward to seeing that thing modeled.

galioth
  • galioth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:41 PM

Heres the engine done by SuperSupra. cool.gif i added detail like bolts and sh*t like that the little stuff . hope u guys like it. Enjoy. inlove.gif
user posted image

user posted image inlove.gif

Apex'i
  • Apex'i

people still live in dreams

• Members

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:36 PM Edited by Apex'i, 20 March 2005 - 03:38 PM.

Looking good, very good.
Cooler looks sexi biggrin.gif !

EDIT:Good job supersupra, good details as allways!

StickyFinga
  • StickyFinga

Official SRTC ::Represent::

• Members

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:33 PM

^ Nothing more to say, that engine looks just great.

nismosigma
  • nismosigma

God Of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 25 March 2005 - 06:19 PM

Hey how about this body kit i think its more simple and more people will like it.

http://images.google...t...3D&ie=UTF-8

kixflip
  • kixflip

[aK] syndicate

• Members

Posted 25 March 2005 - 08:30 PM Edited by kixflip, 25 March 2005 - 08:52 PM.

Perhaps you might want to reconsider the full kit and maybe just keep it simple with a lip kit and some Volk TE37 Racing Wheels
Pic of wheel
However, if you do want a kit on it, I'd use the front fender and side skirts off the Do-Luck MA70 but I'm not too sure on the rear fender
Do-Luck MA70
Or you may want to consider some Abflug
Abflug MA70
Keep it up man, looks great

Off topic: I know how much Gtahoodz is into Supra's so i was just wondering the next time you're building a Supra to look at the new Abflug Zefi:l kit. Just a thought
Zefi:l Gallery

20InchAlloys
  • 20InchAlloys

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2005 - 08:49 AM

right, goliath, IMO, the first bodykit [with the PIAA lights in the front bumper] is all good with sweet rims and also the the size of the exaust is fine and if/when you release it i would Deffinately have to be one of the first to get my hands on it, also the cf bonnet is good looking in the original 3 pictures you posted as it co-ordinates with the front splitter.
the bodykit, if anything, would make the car look better, and would NOT ruin it, also IMO, the original bodykit you posted would be better than the one nismosigma posted and the Abflug Zefi:l kit that kixflip mentioned is a little OTT. if theres two versions i will have both please biggrin.gif

**a little off topic....but would you consider creating a 'Ford Sierra Sapphire RS Cosworth' as in my avitar??? cos that would be sweet as f*** cheers**

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 26 March 2005 - 12:16 PM

Where the hell are all these ricers coming from?! cry.gif Stop requesting sh*t and blabbering about car clothes.

Nice car galioth, but I noticed your poly arrangement looks a little wonky around the wheel arches. Good work smile.gif

<3D

galioth
  • galioth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:00 AM

tounge.gif ima make alot of different versions of this car but these are the ones done so far. stock with stock rims. stock with lip and nice rims ( not sure which rim ima use tho i have like 3 different i want to use. i will post pics later. and also the version u c above and i plan on doing at least 2 more so yea....

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (galioth @ Mar 27 2005, 00:00)
tounge.gif ima make alot of different versions of this car but these are the ones done so far. stock with stock rims. stock with lip and nice rims ( not sure which rim ima use tho i have like 3 different i want to use. i will post pics later. and also the version u c above and i plan on doing at least 2 more so yea....

so you are keeping the 100% stock model? if not than SHAME ON YOU!! that car looked uber 100% stock.. im not too keen on the bodykit ur putting oni t now confused.gif

- M57

kixflip
  • kixflip

[aK] syndicate

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (galioth @ Mar 15 2005, 18:59)
confused.gif  what body kit would go good with this car. i finished the bumpers already and will post it when i get home. 
post pics of a bodykit u would like to c on this supra. i will make different body kits for it. maybe i will make all the ones i think are nice or the ones people wanna c on it sine i think this is the only scratch mk3 supra for gta. but i could be wrong  dozingoff.gif

whoa there killer, check out the quote. goliath was asking for help and i was trying to be helpful. personally, i think a simple lip kit would be awesome but he asked for full kits. so testicle, if we learned one thing today, that'd be to read all the post so you have the proper information. smile.gif

LSCMK7
  • LSCMK7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:24 PM

I think that we could all agree that whether this thing comes with a body kit or not, it'll be an awesome ride. Vice City's needed one of these for a long time and I'm going to d/l this baby regardless of what she's got on her biggrin.gif

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

• None

Posted 07 April 2005 - 11:06 AM

I'm finishing the car, and am making it stock. Kits may come later.

Will update as and when smile.gif

<3D

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Suction Testicle Man @ Apr 7 2005, 13:06)
I'm finishing the car

Great. Goodluck, man smile.gif

NismoBNR32
  • NismoBNR32

ニスモ

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:15 PM

what else is left to be said, wow.gif impressive man wow.gif , it's gonna be one hell of a ride, and as AzO said, goodluck, here, have some cookies, you've definetively deserved them cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

ImportTRD
  • ImportTRD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:40 PM

I love this car cant wait for it too been in game since I own a 89 MKIII Just bought it for 400 bucks If you need more pics i can supply them for you.

Here are the pics i got of the car now

http://www.cardomain...mberpage/823395

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

• None

Posted 16 April 2005 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (ImportTRD @ Apr 16 2005, 19:40)
I love this car cant wait for it too been in game since I own a 89 MKIII Just bought it for 400 bucks If you need more pics i can supply them for you.

Here are the pics i got of the car now

http://www.cardomain...mberpage/823395

Please don't bump old topics. I'll bump it up when I have updates.

<3D

galioth
  • galioth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

ive decided to bring the topic up again . SuperSupra started to texture this cars interior as i am 2 lazy to do it my self lol sigh.gif

user posted image

any comments

ImportTRD
  • ImportTRD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:08 AM

Great Job by the way im a big MkIII supra Fan if you would like i could post pictures of my dashboard if you would like other then that it look really good just the gauges are off theres one more gauge there on the supra on the turbo model its a boast gauge and the N/A model its a battery power one I could also post pictures of that too.

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 April 2005 - 01:53 PM

Whoa you have got serious talent i cant wait for a release i think ill prefer a tuned version but thats me.

YeTi

djla
  • djla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:43 AM

Great job but wehn you finish this car? Icant wait.

MrRalphMan
  • MrRalphMan

Just a little tired!

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 11:49 AM

Dude,

This is looking awsome...

I've just got rid of a MK3 and miss it like hell.. Is this going to come with the Turbo badge on the back/front.
I've currently got a MK4 running around in Vice, but woudld rather have one of these.

On a different note, has anyone done a MK2 Celica Supra (The one with the fibreglass arches)?

Thanks for this, looking good.

Paul.

Sin5k4
  • Sin5k4

-

• Members

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:40 PM

well, i think the steering wheel doesnt fit the car well,try sthg more classic if you dont want to use stock wheel imo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users