|QUOTE (xox_vanzant_xox @ Mar 7 2005, 03:49)|
| Slostenracing Hernandez doesn't have the gun tenpenny does.|
If you are in a car while your friends are shooting guns out of the window youre still in on it by the lawbooks. I come from Terre haute Indiana thats why I know red lights flash at train crossings they do in the game...just not in the beginning thats what i was pointing out. You said Big Smoke was in CJs house to clear evidence Theres no evidence inside of a house that was a victim of drive-by. Claude IS behind woozie in the wu-zi-mu mission he's leaning in the front of the car ,it's not as obvious as the next race. Claude ISN'T in any of the cars during the race enter peds riot before it starts...he's replaced by a normal ped. The only one i'm taking out is #24 you were right on that one.
You are so wrong I will point out the other ones I was right about. Most of these are not mistakes at all they are just omissions of not so important parts to make sure that the gameplay is smooth, to fit everything on one disc, and so that you arent bored to death with 200 more hours of cutscenes.
1. Once again you tried saying it was in someone elses hands. Where do you get this information?
3. Like truth stated above in a later mission Carl himself says Man all crash left me with was chump change (the $350)
4. In the last post you made to me did you not even think through trying to read your original post (go change it now cause you proved yourself wrong)
|04. (entire game) Even when the trains going thu the light still turns green|
|I come from Terre haute Indiana thats why I know red lights flash at train crossings they do in the game...just not in the beginning thats what i was pointing out.|
So which one is it the beginning or the entire game? Hell you cant even make up your own mind at what to say.
5. Once again here 100% positive since I just played through Los Santos again that I have come back on a ryder mission with an empty driveway and that not everytime I come back to the Grove on a mission Sweet's car is parked out front.
6. Like tiptoe just said above forensics teams could have fun with that house. Bullets, turkey sandwichs, fingerprints and footprints. It is so obvious that that was what he was doing there was covering up/making sure there werent any tracks that could lead back to them.
7. I am going to stick by this one seriously dude 200 bullets (guesstimate based on the clip size of machine guns in SA) during a drive-by will put alot of holes in whatever is there.
8. Someone else pointed stuff out above about bullet animations so I am not going to go into anymore details just read what I wrote before and their post.
9. This one should definately be taken out seeing as how you go to kill some dude that was messing with him in jail. What the hell, why would he take his suitcase with him to kill someone? Is he going to beat them to death? This is obviously some of that 200 hours of cutscenes you wish they had included with the game (it probably was never acutally made but it would "help" you with the storyline ) where OG LOC goes to big smokes house after the mission and grabs his suitcase out of the car and then goes to his house on grove street.
10. I cant really remember I think they talk about being loaded (having a gun) during this mission. Maybe it is given to him by smoke or something.
11. Why would you keep this one up if you cannot prove that he is given a trailer by crash like i said last time as of right now he just takes missions there until proven otherwise.
13. Either way the small portable ones can be dropped and break open so I think shooting them with buck shot can do a little damage to them
16. Ok so enter your peds riot cheat and do that the fact still remains that based on the storyline rockstar set out HE races against you losing and giving you his garage.
17. Alot things could have been buried just under the dirt.
19. Like was said above it fades out not to waste your time with the phone call details. Yet another one of the 200 hours of extended cutscenes you obviously needed to progress you through the storyline.
21. beta/pre release no mistake here just something taken out of the final cut so shouldn't be on a list of final cut sh*t
22. Like I stated above or maybe truth went to Turning Tricks driving school in the time you spent taken missions in SF. Another 200 hours of extended cutscenes you are needing to advance through the storyline.
23. The onscreen prompt specifically says keep damage to a minimal using the P.I.T. So obviously your buyer wants the car intact. This is another one that should be removed for sure.
24. You changed this one to another retarded one. Molotovs although highly flammable are extremely controllable no alcohol will seep through the rag that is plugging the hole so in turn until you through it you're NOT going to catch on fire.
25. Truth is the one that leaves them on top the mountain after eating peyote so it would make sense he is wondering where they are. Unless you are talking about a mission before in that case he is probably just making conversation. So which were you talking about? Either way it is not a mistake.
26. List another mission where he has his gun out and it is not a Desert Eagle. Until then this one should be removed because he could have always had an eagle.
29. beta/pre-release no mistake here just something taken out of the final cut so shouldn't be on a list of final cut sh*t
33. Catalina also says you were her first. She also said you dated (which you do say something about breaking it off I think) and she never showed up in the current girlfriends, number of girls dated, or girls dumped (whatever this one is) stats either. It's not a mistake it is just not part of the girlfriend part of the game since those are all missions you have to pass to proceed with the game. Should be removed.
34. Like I said last time why make 4 different ones? It isnt a mistake. Why dont your families and ballas have different 9's? I mean there are so many different kinds why not? Because it would be retarded for R* to customize everything for different people. Should be removed.
35. Does he? I remember tenpenny tried shooting you with one but I cant recall what smoke grabs I was paying too much attention to him lighting the crack pipe on the wrong side of his piece. Go back to it the bowl piece is facing him while he lights the opposite side. <------This one can be added with credit if you want.
36. I always thought he had something in his hand but I never payed much attention. I was always concentrating on getting the f*ck out.