Photo

Grand Theft Auto SA: mistake guide [Nitpicking]

486 replies to this topic
spiderman3000
  • spiderman3000

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

There are so many small things which are wrong in SA. The one I remember clearly is Big Smoke having a SPAS 12 shotgun in the ending mission cutscene and then having an AK47 in the gameplay
But STILL that game is amazing because its just bucketloads of fun with a ton of mission variety.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

Nothing wrong there. BS had the AK47 early in the game, as did many NPCs. In the End he upgraded just as CJ had.

Thelightning123
  • Thelightning123

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:53 PM Edited by lil weasel, 09 December 2012 - 03:11 PM.

EDIT: >> 'new' topic on same subject << merged
This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.
If your SEARCH contains words of less than Four letters use Bing/GOOGLE.

I have been working in this subject for months and i think its time to spread it smile.gif
In gta sa,you may have noticed some non sense things in the game.I have been investigating them so i gathered them in a list witch you're about to see.
Note:I am NOT talking about the beta stuff,more like the unfinished stuff.
Buildings:
-San fiero solarin industries building is present,however the vans are still shady industries.
-In san fierro missions cutscenes,cj is shown entering the doherty garage however in normal gameplay the garage is locked.
Weapons:
-In the missions cutscenes,characters use a glock 17 pistol instead of the gameplay colt45 pistol.
-In the mission the green sabre,officer Pulaski gives cj a camera witch is completely different then the one in the gameplay.
-The sniper rifle weapon has the icon of a PSG-1.
Characters:
-In the jhonson's house,there is a photo of sweet and kendl is different models then the one's in cutscenes.
-In smoke's crack place,the statue of big soke shows a different big smoke.
Cars:
-In the mission high stakes,lowriders in the intro. cutscene Cesar is in a 2 doored savanna with Kendl,however in the mission it is transformed to a 4 doored savanna with a different model of kendl(beta model)
Missions:
-In the mission end of the line,in the cutscene smoke pulls out a combat shotgun(aka spas12)however in gameplay he uses an ak47.
It would be extremely appreciated if someone would find out the remaining ones...

nevalackin
  • nevalackin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by lil weasel, 02 November 2013 - 02:00 AM.

EDIT: << 'New Topic" merged to existing topic of same nature >>

I know that gta san andreas is like one of the best gtas of all time but i know it is not perfect. Can any of you guys think of some flaws

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:47 AM

The AI. But for the time, the scope, scale, content, and quality easily made the AI forgiveable. For example, do a territory take over, gang members will run at you in a straight line making them easy to pick off.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

The whole game? :p

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2013 - 12:28 AM

I'll assume that was a joke. Any "problem" or nitpicking with the game is a bit useless considering most problems have been solved by people on the internet. As for the guide making mistakes. I always remember the pre-release magazine talking about the parachute's extra power, I thought that was a mistake until I figured out it allowed me cause damage to proofed cars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users