If you find more my e-mail is [email protected] or PM me if i'm here or just post a suggestion here.
Grand Theft Auto 3 Mistakes
01. Near the end of the opening scene Claude kicks a cop in the knee and knocks him out...a fatal kick to the knee?
02. (plot hole) The radio annoucement says computer hackers erased all criminal records which would have cleared claudes name yet his face and his crime is on the front page of a newspaper which would have made him easy to pick out.
03. The destroyed cars on the bridge in the beginning are not even real cars you can easily see this much better on the XBOX the colors do not have shiny surfaces or the XBOX added engines.
04. (entire game) If you look through the window at ammu-nation the desk clerk isn't there but he is the second you walk inside.
05. The Harwood autocrushers magnet passes through the hatch while it's closing.
06. In 'don't spank ma bitch up' claude recives a letter with an entire page front and back with writing on it but the message is only short paragraph.
07. Marty Chonks complains of all these money problems he has, but is somehow able to dish 10 grand in cash to Claude ( you could easily argue that Carl pays the last 4 grand but 6 grand is still alot of money)
08. In 'the getaway' out of all the banks why would you choose one a street away from the police headquarters?
09. (entire game) out of all the GTA's the way Claude points the SMG out of the window has a slow dramatic effect , but notice before he even points it over hes shooting out of the car.
10. All of Toni's notes to Claude are the same prop from 'don't spank ma bitch up'
11. In 'Slavatore's called a meeting' Joey's garage door is push button in two missions yet it opens by itself this time.
12. Salvatore asks Maria whats she was doing "up there" but it's a one story house.
13. (deliberate?) 'under surveyiance' has TWO different audio versions sometimes she tells claude cops are watching them sometimes its Mafia it's also expalined different but the subtitles are always mafia.
14. In the mission 'Payday for Ray' Ray asks for the money but Claude never hands him anything not even a fake animation.
15. (plot hole) In 1986 Tommy Vercetti kills Sonny Forelli. In 1992 CJ kills every Forelli in St. marks Bistro...Claude kills a Mike Forelli and crushes a dead one...how may Forellis does a group have to kill before the legacy dies???
16. (deliberate) Slow moving Senior Citezens run pretty quick for thier age when violence erupts.
17. The "headline" to the right of Fannie on 69th streets clock is 5 min. slow.
18. The "headline" reads about the new upcomming movie "Soldiers of Misfortune" but in 1986 Phil Cassidy had the poster for it in his trailor.
19. Police officers ignore gang wars and other serious crimes commited by peds...but the second Claude fires a pistol a law is broken.
20. Kenji hands Claude a list of cars he needs to steal if you look closly the paper hangs about 6 inches from claudes hand as he walks away.
21.( XBOX only) In the 'smackdown' cinema the yakuza member to kenjis left is sometimes shown without a head!
22. (entire game) When Claude drives a convertible in the rain droplets hit a hiddon roof.
23. In the mission 'gone fishing' Rays partner tosses a grenade in the water but the explosion is about 6 feet away from where it hits.
24. (PS2 only) In the mission "gone fishing' the ghost boat is half missing as opposed to the Xbox version.
25. Donald Love and Marty Chonks are the only contacts that has no prior contact with Claude.
26. (entire game) The two ladys walking with bags can be killed by shooting their bags.
27. Since its Claudes responsiblilty to have made sure Rays squeler is dead why does he have to pay Claude a second time?
28. By the end of 'grand theft aero' half the city wants Claude dead yet Catilina just noticed.
29. Iin 'kingdom come ' Catilina sends a death note to Claude ...if you do it before 'grand theft aero' #28 counts as almost triple!
30. In the mission 'kingdom come' he is betrayed by King Courtney so who pays the 10G to Claude at the end of the mission?
31. Kinda silly to ask but if Donald love has his "secret" already why bother moving it too shoreside vale just to decoy it back out?
32.At the end of 'grand theft areo Asuke appears out of nowhere you don't even hear the lift go up or down.
33. At the end of 'grand theft areo' a Yakuza car is shown as if it blasted through 2 walls but has no damage at all to the front.
34. Why is it such a big deal to asuka for Claude to kill his own enemys in 'bait' ?
35. In the last mission theres no room anywhere nearby for a helicoptor for Catilina to board that quickly.
36. (entire game) why are they referred to as "police bribe icons" when they don't cost any money?
37. (PS2 to XBOX) Salvatores cigar is removed from the Xbox version but you can still see it in hes left hand in 'last requests'
38 (PS2 to XBOX) catilina has a tatto on her lower back but doesnt have one on the PS2 version.
39. Catilinas helicopters blades still rotate after Clause destroys it with a rocket.
40. How does Clause get his money back after the fact he blows it up along with Catilina?
41. D-Ice must be the biggest thing in Liberty City since Claudes allowed to just drive to Saint Marks without no problems whatsoever.
42. (ps2 olny) All licence plates have LC R29 on them.
43 .In the mission where you have to kill Yardies selling SPANK, none of them are actually 'selling it', they are just hanging around shooting at you if they see you. - presidentkiller
44. In "Bling Bling Scramble", King Courtney says that he's got man watching all the checkpoints in Staunton, yet you don't see any Yardies near those checkpoints...-presidentkiller
45. In the opening cutscene, when the Cartel are opening the Enforcer and get the old oriental man, they don't mind about Claude and set him free, even though he was Catalina's (the Cartel's boss) boyfriend and they should expect some kind of 'revenge' from him...-presidentkiller
46.(supposed) In the mission "Trial by Fire" from El Burro, even if the Triads are already angry at you (after Toni's missions), they won't care about the fact that you're sneaking around attempting to roast them to death with a flamethrower...-presidentkiller
47. In the intro cutscene, when a patriot cuts off the Enforcer and parks in front of it to stop the Enforcer, there isn't anyone driving the Partiot- Termination Terminator
48. In the mission "Salvatore has called a meeting" the mafia does nothing about the triads around the St. Marks area they just walk by and ignore them. -51L3N7 4554551N
Edited by xox_vanzant_xox, 11 April 2005 - 08:51 AM.