Photo

PC Gamer Exclusive Info in April

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic
Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 04:43 AM Edited by d8cam19, 17 April 2005 - 04:43 AM.

updated April 16.........

A few days from now, PC Gamer will put out a new issue with the first details on San Andreas for the PC.

Here was my early March status report:

"I have a quick status report on the PC Gamer issue that will include the first information on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the PC. The issue that will have information on the game will not be the next issue. It's going to be about six more weeks. I made a call to one of their editors and he confirmed that they will be receiving a build of the PC game next week for review and it will be in the June issue which will come out to subscribers right around the beginning of May or end of April."

It's just about here.

HinGTA
  • HinGTA

\m/ Horns Up! \m/

• Members

Posted 02 March 2005 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the info. Might explain why news has been so quiet for the PC version.

Skyline_man
  • Skyline_man

GTA V!!

• Members

Posted 03 March 2005 - 08:12 PM

how about this d8cam19 ??

www.gtagaming.com wrote
Keeping with the PC version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, top games magazine PC Gamer claim to have a 'first look' feature on the game in their next issue, which hits stores on May 5th. (Thanks RCAgent!). We'll bring any information about the game as soon as it's available.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 04 March 2005 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (Skyline_man @ Mar 3 2005, 20:12)
how about this d8cam19 ??

www.gtagaming.com wrote
Keeping with the PC version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, top games magazine PC Gamer claim to have a 'first look' feature on the game in their next issue, which hits stores on May 5th. (Thanks RCAgent!). We'll bring any information about the game as soon as it's available.

what about it?

Skyline_man
  • Skyline_man

GTA V!!

• Members

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:28 PM

i mean, they said May and not April...anyway, i wish you are right and it will be in April.

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 March 2005 - 07:15 PM Edited by d8cam19, 16 March 2005 - 10:21 PM.

People with subscriptions will get theirs in late April or early May.

RCagent
  • RCagent

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 07:26 AM

Hmm Maybe I got the dates messed up when I reported this?

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 16 March 2005 - 10:19 PM

NEWLY UPDATED INFO:

I have a quick status report on the PC Gamer issue that will include the first information on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the PC. The issue that will have information on the game will not be the next issue. It's going to be about six more weeks. I made a call to one of their editors and he confirmed that they will be receiving a build of the PC game next week for review and it will be in the June issue which will come out to subscribers right around the beginning of May or end of April.

Skyline_man
  • Skyline_man

GTA V!!

• Members

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

yep, thanks for the news, i read it on your site cool.gif

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 04:39 AM

I am using the relevance of this post to bump this. This time is approaching, and all of the people asking "when will we get info on the PC version" can quiet down until this magazine issue is released!

bob the noob
  • bob the noob

Hatesu

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 05:20 AM Edited by bob the noob, 17 April 2005 - 05:27 AM.

QUOTE (d8cam19 @ Apr 16 2005, 21:39)
I am using the relevance of this post to bump this.  This time is approaching, and all of the people asking "when will we get info on the PC version" can quiet down until this magazine issue is released!

it will be their june issue ... should be on stands around may 12(mid may) course all this has been said tounge.gif (been watching pc gamer before the news was out the update the site bout the same time every month)

"Upcoming PC Gamer Preview Details
Posted by DigitalD at 22:29. Category: General

The more observant of you might have noticed that in the February issue of PC Gamer magazine, an upcoming preview of GTA San Andreas PC was advertised. Back during the release of GTA Vice City for PC back in spring of 2002, PC Gamer was the first magazine on the block with details. It seems Rockstar is continuing to support PC Gamer, as this time around PC Gamer has been appointed the first magazine with information on GTA San Andreas PC.

Our partner-site PlanetGTA has spoken to an editor at PC Gamer, and it turns out the preview will be in their June issue, as opposed to the May issue date that was advertised. PC Gamer will be receiving a pre-release build of the game next week for their internal review, and preview preparation.

The June issue of PC Gamer will be available for subscribers in late April or early May. It will be available in stores shortly thereafter. Remember, GTA San Andreas is coming to Xbox and PC second week of June!" - from the new archive for march

PC GAMER LINK - for those to lazy to look it up tho it is a bit early wink.gif

murph_fan51
  • murph_fan51

GTA:SA PC- 7.6.05

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 09:18 AM

thats good, can't wait until the article. I suppose we'll see it on some of the big GTA sites soon after..

excalibur69
  • excalibur69

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:12 PM

i know the mag is on newsstands early May, but i read it would be out to subscribers in late April possibly...anyone that have a subscription to the magazine verify that? cause if so, people may be getting the mag as early as the end of the coming week

Jordan
  • Jordan

Boss

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (excalibur69 @ Apr 17 2005, 19:12)
i know the mag is on newsstands early May, but i read it would be out to subscribers in late April possibly...anyone that have a subscription to the magazine verify that? cause if so, people may be getting the mag as early as the end of the coming week

The magazine is done and sitting in warehouses now. They will be shipped within the next week.

bob the noob
  • bob the noob

Hatesu

• Members

Posted 19 April 2005 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (d8cam19 @ Apr 18 2005, 09:28)
QUOTE (excalibur69 @ Apr 17 2005, 19:12)

The magazine is done and sitting in warehouses now. They will be shipped within the next week.

cool... keeping my eyes out for it =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users