Photo

[Other] Intro Video

53 replies to this topic
DanteMustDie
  • DanteMustDie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:48 AM

ok its friday time for the new video! Umm where is it hello anyone there I thought it would be done by now? bored.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 April 2005 - 08:50 AM

They haven't uploaded it yet. Maybe when they come back from school/work.

DanteMustDie
  • DanteMustDie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

omg i realy want the video seeing iam a 56ker for life I realy want it lol.

DanteMustDie
  • DanteMustDie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 April 2005 - 01:02 AM

I see not here still. I may just omg I want it real bad heres bbq.gif cookie.gif now is it posted?

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 April 2005 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (DanteMustDie @ Apr 16 2005, 01:02)
I see not here still. I may just omg I want it real bad heres bbq.gif cookie.gif now is it posted?

NO

DragonV
  • DragonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2005 - 10:08 AM

Has been some problems with my modem, now it works OK and today i will upload my video

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 17 April 2005 - 02:27 PM

If the next vid you make isnt good I'll make one, I've made like 6 stunt vids an use video vegas 5 for editing and capture it with fraps 2.5.4 registered.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 April 2005 - 01:59 AM

Here is what I've done so far, it's only 16 seconds. But I'm just showin a little of what I can do wink.gif

It's very low quality. So the music may seem a little weird.

::Download:: ( ~300 kbs )

It's hosted at TGA you may have to register to download.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:05 AM

One thing, is it really worth making a video now? Chances are it will have to be done again in the future, because we'll have new islands and we will also have filled up illcom.

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 18 April 2005 - 03:58 AM

And that download doesn't exist... Yea it will be made again but when will the islands be released?

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:15 PM

argh stupid TGA. If you wanna see it add me to MSN.

And I'll make another one in the future. Cause who knows how long that island will take to be released.

DragonV
  • DragonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:52 AM

OK I have uploaded the new video!!!!!! turn.gif tounge2.gif
You can Download it here I WANT DOWNLOAD IT NOW!!!
Size~~~20Mb

buchsi
  • buchsi

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 01:03 PM Edited by buchsi, 26 April 2005 - 01:05 PM.

nice vid, but at first: you forgot me again (to add me to the vehicle modder list).
Im the one who maked the last new cars for myriad (Ant, Hammer, Sabane, Carrier, Pizza Slut Ant). And okay, it seems that Decay is to "lazy" (sorry) to add me to the team list, Decay, cīmon now please. happy.gif
oh, and before I forget it, ehm, GT1, you can add the Carrier and the Slutty Ant now, there is no new projects (there dont will come a next one vehicle from me next time). So you can add them now. biggrin.gif

But thats offtopic, to the video: Its cool, but theres no style for M.I. or GTAForums, the logo is in a completely wrong font, you need a GTAForums font, ask some peoples for that. And I think the video should more look GTA-Style (this window-like thing, you know) and the font is wrong again, It all should become more style, you know, more myriad style!

DragonV
  • DragonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (buchsi @ Apr 26 2005, 13:03)
nice vid, but at first: you forgot me again (to add me to the vehicle modder list).
Im the one who maked the last new cars for myriad (Ant, Hammer, Sabane, Carrier, Pizza Slut Ant). And okay, it seems that Decay is to "lazy" (sorry) to add me to the team list, Decay, cīmon now please. happy.gif
oh, and before I forget it, ehm, GT1, you can add the Carrier and the Slutty Ant now, there is no new projects (there dont will come a next one vehicle from me next time). So you can add them now. biggrin.gif

But thats offtopic, to the video: Its cool, but theres no style for M.I. or GTAForums, the logo is in a completely wrong font, you need a GTAForums font, ask some peoples for that. And I think the video should more look GTA-Style (this window-like thing, you know) and the font is wrong again, It all should become more style, you know, more myriad style!

Sorry for this, but I cant't Upload new video every day...
To ADMINS:
I planned to updating modeller list in this video every month.
This video is "April" video, if you want some myriad style in "May" video please sell me the myriad font and gtaforums.com logo without backround (with tranparent backround) i will create new gtaforums logo, and titles will be in 'Myriad' style. And please post COMPLETE list of modellers on 15/05/2005.

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 April 2005 - 03:59 PM

Ok first of all the mission coding section is totally wrong, the list should be

Odie
Barton Waterduck
Knife

The weapons should be

Viper Gts
Opius
Caponester

I dunno about the vehicles or mapping but thats 2 columns.

Try and make the video a little more varied and the music plane sucks, the video should be crisp and nice to watch, that video annoyed me with the crappy little club beat and the same old car driving around an incomplete Myriad.The video looked amatuerish with the Wildstyle radio name popping up at the start.

My advice is to use some classy jazz music or piano music similar to the gta3 intro and have pictures of some of the myriad skyscrapers and then have video of traffic and peds walking around.Then have Tommy holding some guns (the ones with no crosshairs such as snipers etc)

My 2 cents

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

Good video DragonV!
But as the others said, it needs more GTA style about it.
The only thing you see in the background is Tommy Vercetti driving around, let people see the features of Myriad. The skyscrapers, the library, the swimmingpool.... All these things, not just driving around also walking.
And the music isn't so good to Myriad. You gotta' search after another music, with another style.
Remember, the Video doesn't suck! The video is great, it just needs some more GTA style smile.gif

And also, if you need the Myriad font, then send me a PM.

DragonV
  • DragonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:41 AM

Dear Admins!
Please send me the full list of moders, I will create the "May" video. It will have a new style of Myriad...

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 09:08 AM

Send a PM to GT-1. He has probably a list of all modders. Or he knows who's on the team rolleyes.gif

DragonV
  • DragonV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2005 - 08:28 AM

I would create new video...
DEAR ADMINS PLEEEEEEEASE UPLOAD HERE OR TO ME VIA PM FULL LIST OF MODELLERS MODERS MAPPERS SCRIPTERS ETC.
I AM WAITING FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!! confused.gif

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 24 May 2005 - 03:00 PM

For vehicle modders, look here.
For lot modders, look here.

hope this helps smile.gif

epoxi
  • epoxi

Your Mother

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:13 AM

By the way: you can stop radio stations popping up (i.e. "Wild Style") in various cars by disabling audio in your game settings.

This means you can carjack several cars without having to switch the radio off before you get in to stop the station name from popping up.

This has probably been suggested, but, please use CamHack.

crazy1stgamer2nd
  • crazy1stgamer2nd

Crazy and proud

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:43 AM

video DL dont work mad.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:45 AM

Yes it does! Right click, save as. Try that.

*Marijn*
  • *Marijn*

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

Could you make something more in Gta style? Like the movies style from the intros for GTAIII, GTAVICE and GTASA.

I think that will fit more! also the logo.mpg don't have the logo from gtaforums.com. Thats pity tounge.gif

Later

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users