Photo

The graphics

5 replies to this topic
Kevinator11
  • Kevinator11

Kevinator11

• Members

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:22 PM

Does anybody know how the grapihics will look for the psp version of GTA? Are they gonna be like the original or like the ps2 version. I dont understand how they can put those graphics of the ps2 into such a little as system with so little memory. Im not sure if the psp can handle a ps2 game and if it does, it has to be a laggy and choppy game. I hope its not like playing Doom 3 on a old computer because it'll just have problems
PLEASE RESPOND

Also, does anyone know where u can pre order just the $249.99 PSP pack

Kevinator11
  • Kevinator11

Kevinator11

• Members

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:46 PM

I have like 20 views after i posted this like 10 minutes ago, but i dont need veiws. I want replies just type something - your thoughts, rumors anything. Im sure some1 knows. Im clueless.

Oh yeah, ive been reading past posts and who said im not getting it if there is no multiplayer. No other gta games had multiplayer and you shouldn't expect it from a psp. You should expect multiplayer for ps2 or xbox. How can a psp have wirless multiplayer without lag. You probably need to be in a certain area like the same room as your friends and it would just be a hassle. Im sure they will make a multiplayer service down the road.

Biddy17
  • Biddy17

Tom Say's Hi

• Members

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:02 PM

Happy?----- dude dont double post... listen to this and listen good.

no screenshots at all have been released yet. but they will be soon. it will probably be 3d but who knows untill they are released.. its already been mentioned about 50 times on this forum.
-----Happy?

Kevinator11
  • Kevinator11

Kevinator11

• Members

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:07 PM

Yeah but u dont need screenshots to know if its 3d or not.

Dalek
  • Dalek

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:25 PM

I've seen videos of Spiderman 2, and the graphics look excellant, in full 3D. Thats the kind of graphics i'm expecting for GTA PSP.

OC Noob
  • OC Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Dalek @ Feb 19 2005, 20:25)
I've seen videos of Spiderman 2, and the graphics look excellant, in full 3D. Thats the kind of graphics i'm expecting for GTA PSP.

The gta engine sucks, I wouldn't expect the gfx to be that good. GTA:SA makes my eyes bleed and is definitly not even close to Spiderman 1 (the movie). Then again I did play that on Xbox.

Anyway, I can't see it looking any worse then SA for the PS2. Maybe a bit better depending on what R* can squeeze out of the PSP and its much less demanding resilution.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users