» «
Photo

Zaibatsu + Loonie hitman cars ?

11 replies to this topic
DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 03:19 PM Edited by DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr, 10 April 2005 - 11:59 AM.

Ok my friend really wants a screenshot of this car - the Zaibatsu Hitman car, apparently it appears on the Dreamcast version of the game, it's yellow, It appears in a redneck mission (yellow phone) umm I don't know what the mission is called or what happens in it sorry I haven't got hardly any info on it.
If no one can come up with a descent pic of it then could anyone give me a way to make it appear/ spawn in the game.

Oh and it's not this one BTW: wink.gif Just incase.

user posted image

Also could anyone get me a screenshot of the loonie hitman car that appears in the mission "get gamma rei" in the Dream cast version, thanks. biggrin.gif

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:26 PM

I think the special colour variants are created by the mission script. Only way to get a picture of it is to recreate the code on the PC and do a screen grab, or add just the code which creates that car into a blank mission script and get a picture of it by playing that. I don't think the Dreamcast can be altered and I would have thought it used the same missions as the PC version. So, if you get the PC version from the free Rockstar Classics page, you should be able to play through to that mission and get a screen grab of the car?

But the question is whether all that effort would be worth it?

DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 07:34 PM

umm.... probably not when you put it like that, unless anyone else has a screenshot of it already then I probably won't bother. confused.gif

Vinnie
  • Vinnie

Slackware Linux

• Members

Posted 22 February 2005 - 01:56 PM

wow i never knew there was a GTA2 for the DC

The R.E.D
  • The R.E.D

Your Enemy

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:30 PM

Are "zaibatsu" japanese?

GTA Nation Administrator
  • GTA Nation Administrator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2005 - 07:54 PM

zaibatsu is a japanese word that means "money clique" which is apropriate because they are a monstrous corporation.

also, back on topic, are you sure they car your refering to isnt the SRS Scientist meteor? that was a yellow and it appeared in some redneck missions. thats on the PS version though, might be different on the dream cast version

The Goldeneye
  • The Goldeneye

"Two Guns Are Better Than One"

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:50 AM

I Agree with GTA Nation Admin. The scientist meteor fits in very well with your describtions. I've finished GTA2 for PS and has seen.

BTW, I don't think dreamcast version is any diffrent from PS version because I've tried both and they seem pretty much like the same gam.

DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 12:38 PM

umm I don't know, could anyone get hold of a pic of the vehicle you are on about ?

GTA Nation Administrator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:16 PM

this might be hard to see, but here it is

user posted image

im_short
  • im_short

Skate Element

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2005 - 06:18 PM

That looks more like a busted up version of the taxi turn.gif

GTA Nation Administrator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2005 - 09:51 PM

no, thats the SRS scientist Meteor Car, i think that might be the hitman car everyone is looking for

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 April 2005 - 05:33 PM

Wasn't the Loonie hitman car black and you got it in the mission Happy Gas smash: left yellow phone Y.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users