• United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:15 PM

Summarised here: http://www.gtasanand...ngle.php?id=701

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:51 PM

That's not fair, they're making a prequel to San Andreas by making a game with CJ in Liberty City.

They need to make that game for the PS2, no matter how short it is.

NeoSNightmarE
  • NeoSNightmarE

Conservative Anarchist

• Members

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:56 PM

i really dont like the way that sounds. its just not that appealing to me. i would also like to see this brought to the PS2. they could do other things to make it a better PSP game.

deadlash
  • deadlash

Zaibatsu

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2005 - 09:20 PM

Their predicting a prequel to SanAndreas, it doesn't mean there will be one.

CJ San Andreas
  • CJ San Andreas

Certified Felon

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:31 PM

Music

One of the biggest draws to any GTA game is gunning down the enemy to a medley of tuneage - but again playing it direct from the CD could seriously sap the PSP's battery life. One suggestion is that the music could come on a memory stick as part of the package.

cry.gif I hope they can incorparate some good music without sapping the battery life.

Mush Mouth
  • Mush Mouth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:48 AM

I just hope it's not a prequel, i rather see fido(Claude) back in liberty city.

NeoSNightmarE
  • NeoSNightmarE

Conservative Anarchist

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 08:03 PM

i agree mush. seriously, you automatically assume that LC is Claude. and thats how it should be. CJ wouldnt be good in there imo. ppl are associated with certain areas and as in other games (cant think of any names at the moment) when u take a character out of their element...thats when the game fails.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 18 February 2005 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Feb 13 2005, 17:15)
Summarised here: http://www.gtasanand...ngle.php?id=701

The power drain due to constant streaming isn't as horible as people make it sound. Using some bench tests that were done on PSPs and comparing battery life on a computationaly expensive 3D game and the life of the constant MP3 playback from the disk*, I make a prediction of the battery life being cut from 3.5 hours, normal for most games, down to 2.5 hours for GTA: PSP. If you want to play longer and there are no outlets arround, buy an extra battery pack. From what I've seen, it seems that they'll be easy enough to swap. This will give you 5 hours of almost uninterupted game of GTA. Based on this, I'm going to say that GTA: PSP will use streaming, and therefore the music will be stored on the optical disc along with the game.

* I know that MP3 playback does not require the reading speed as high as streaming for GTA would, but the disk is constantly spinning in both cases, and the main power drain in optical, as well as magnetic, drives is from the motor.

hopelessMx6
  • hopelessMx6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2005 - 03:31 AM Edited by hopelessMx6, 09 March 2005 - 04:09 AM.

im assuming the music will not affect the batterty life at all almost just because EA is gonna let u listen to there TRAX as seperate mp3 files and wacth music videos for the song. I know this doesnt real matter but its just showing wat can be done with music besides it just bieng in the backround

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users