Photo

what the next character should be

9 replies to this topic
choke the chicken
  • choke the chicken

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

The main character 4 gta psp should be tommy when he was in liberty. one of the missions could be u committing the Harewood incident ( the reasons tommy was in jail). It would be great working for sonny and all. wat do ya think

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:52 AM

That's a nice idea, but I think it would better be suited in this topic. GTA PSP Wishlist

But I would rather play as CJ and see what he did those five years in Liberty City, because I am curious to know.

Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:49 PM

I have said this before but sadly I lack the evidence to back it up. I read in an issue of Total Film, in the 'So you think you know' article, where they were questioning Ray Liotta, and he said on the topic of GTA3: Vice City (as the magazine called it) - "If I had known how violent the game was going to be I never would have done the part".

Therefore the chances of him ever appearing in another Grand Theft Auto game are highly unlikely. This doesnt mean obviously that the character cant ever return, just with a different voice actor, which I doubt rockstar would do.

Long Live QvsQ

chunkymunky
  • chunkymunky

Q:do u want to be rich?A:Can i ask the audience???????

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:57 PM

I think it would be great to be able to create a playey or be able to swap players for certain missions or something like that.That would be brill wat do u think! rampage_ani.gif blush.gif alien.gif

dodgeram6100h
  • dodgeram6100h

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2005 - 07:56 PM

i think u should beable 2 pick if hes black or white or some other races. and they would all have diffrent voices. by the way i wasnt tryin 2 be raisist. biggrin.gif

rootman
  • rootman

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:06 AM

i think they should base gta from the gba version of gta but in 3d and the main character from that game mike.

JSAN ANDREAS
  • JSAN ANDREAS

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 February 2005 - 03:58 AM

I want an asian guy to be a mina character. Someone like Woozie.. But cooler and not blind. biggrin.gif

GTABAG
  • GTABAG

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:33 AM

QUOTE (JSAN ANDREAS @ Feb 26 2005, 22:58)
I want an asian guy to be a mina character. Someone like Woozie.. But cooler and not blind. biggrin.gif

Yeah. They've already had white guys, a black guy, so there shud be an asian guy or a spanish guy.

da gta master
  • da gta master

Pocoyo rocks! Oh yes.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:21 AM

It should be CJ for half of the game until you get a phone call from Sweet and then it says on the screen something like "6 months later" and then it would show a plane going down into LC airport and then Catalina and Claude getting off the plane and then you would play as Claude until the last mission which should be you and Catalina robbing the bank.

CrazYFinGers
  • CrazYFinGers

All night long.

• Members

Posted 05 March 2005 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (da gta master @ Mar 5 2005, 10:21)
It should be CJ for half of the game until you get a phone call from Sweet and then it says on the screen something like "6 months later" and then it would show a plane going down into LC airport and then Catalina and Claude getting off the plane and then you would play as Claude until the last mission which should be you and Catalina robbing the bank.

And now you race CJ, and lose, but you wanted to lose, because you wanted more info on woozimu, who u r going to smoke. You might have to go through CJ to do this, but that's why Catalina is there... sly.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users