Photo

PSP North American price and release date

6 replies to this topic
agent_1138
  • agent_1138

Hawg

• Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 08:59 PM

the PSP Value Pack contains ... [a] 32 MB Memory Stick, headphones with remote control, battery pack, AC adaptor, soft case and cleaning cloth, movie/music/game video sampler UMD disc including multiple non-interactive game demos, and for the first one million PSP Value Packs shipped, a special UMD video release of the feature film Spider-Man™ 2 from Sony Pictures Entertainment.

You can read the rest of the article HERE

.::Burnout
  • .::Burnout

Release San Andreas on the Degenatron!

• Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 09:15 PM

Yayzorz, now I can preorder it from Sam Goody. I've been seeing crazyness at the PSP official forums about the price which many people think is too high. They must not really care about how much work and time is put into that small thing and want it for around the same price as a sh*tty DS which had no effort in making it. Also, note that $250 is for the VALUE PACK, the standard will be cheaper.

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 03 February 2005 - 10:41 PM

I have a friend that works at Walmart who says that they already have a palette full of PSPs waiting for March 24th. In fact, they had to put it in a security closet to keep employees away from them. Just a few days ago they got the display unit and were playing with it, and they should be getting the kiosk assembly pretty soon smile.gif

Since I won't be able to wait in line for one, the release date being a school day and all, I'm going to have my friend pick up one for me and drop it off and I'll pay him. The employee discount that he'll have should help out a good bit too biggrin.gif

Digtl vl
  • Digtl vl

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 04 February 2005 - 06:32 AM

kick ass. My gf and my 3 year anniversary is march 30th..

if only......

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 04 February 2005 - 08:47 AM

You can say anything you want about time they put into the design, but even considering that the LCD display is a good portion of the price, $250 is still pretty expensive for something with a 333Mhz CPU and just 8MB of RAM.

GTAGuy
  • GTAGuy

Muten Roshi

• Members

Posted 04 February 2005 - 10:49 AM

Considering that there are two, not one 333mhz 32-bit MIPS R4000 CPUs packed into such a small packadge, the price of the system sounds just right imho.

Mike22
  • Mike22

Good Old America

• Members

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:46 PM

dam $250... o well im gonna get it in October so i gotta awhile

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users