[SA|WIP]Marks Vice City Mountain

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
136 replies to this topic
mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 13 May 2005 - 04:25 PM

Don't know why I never posted here before...it looks amazing. It's really great to see how much you got so far. Since you mentioned a possible copy for Myriad it looks even more interesting colgate.gif
Keep it up. You're doing a GREAT job.

RainingAcid
  • RainingAcid

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:13 AM

Yah, this looks really awsome.

Inky
  • Inky

Pineapple.

• The Connection

Posted 17 May 2005 - 09:58 PM

I must say Lazio, this is amazing work. I just love the style you're using, with the way you've layed out the mountian, to how you added plenty of trees to give it a great look and even placed together the Town very well.

I can't wait for you to release this smile.gif.

Nipa
  • Nipa

Hi.

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 01:58 AM

This is wonderful... but why a GTA3 Claude on MVCM? GTA3 takes place in 2001! But VC takes place in the '80s! This looks great.. *waits until june* If it isn't released then.... dot dot dot to be continued (lol)

Nipa

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 07:41 PM

NEWS:
The release for Marks Vice City Mountain should be in May. Because of the new site the release moved. In June Rockstar Games releases GTA San Andreas for the PC, so it would be nonsense to release Marks Vice City Mountain for Vice City. The converting to the San Andreas Engine will need time and can also have problems, so I moved the release to August.

Town Part 2
The second part of the town is the ghetto. Here you find many neglected buildings with shops. There lives a gang. Currently there aren't more informations about this gang.

Screenshots:

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Story
I didn't think much about the story yet. There aren't details. The story is about gang wars. The town is splited into 3 zones. There is the public zone with normal inhabitants, skyscrapers, shops and a park. The second zone is a ghetto with neglected buildings, a gang lives there. The other gang lives in a rich zone. Currently I don't know in which gang you will play. More informations soon!

Slim Trashman
  • Slim Trashman

GTAGaming Admin

• Members

Posted 31 May 2005 - 09:26 PM

sad.gif, I was really looking forward to this mod. You think you could release it for Vice City anyway and then convert to San Andreas so it'll be on both?

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:12 AM

Bu then San Andreas will have it's own mountain whereas vice city is in need of a ountain. It doesn't matter because people won't find out how to mod san an just yet. Can't you just release an alpha or the public because I am sure that many people are anticipated for this wonderful mod.

-duder

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 11:02 AM

Marks Vice City Mountain is just 53% done, I will need 1 month or more to finish all models. It woulb be better to make the mission script for SA, because there are more possibilities. I can make also a version for Vice City, but who will play Vice City when San Andreas is released? dozingoff.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 June 2005 - 12:48 PM

yeah, VC is dead guys, SA is the future.

I mean what you guys are saying is like asking Lazio to create a mod for Gta3 right now.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (caponester @ Jun 1 2005, 07:48)
yeah, VC is dead guys, SA is the future.

I mean what you guys are saying is like asking Lazio to create a mod for Gta3 right now.

Yet, there were actual mods for GTA3 still coming out after Vice City had been released.

Vice City isn't dead.

LazioFreak, I do hope we can see some sort of release for Vice City. I know I'm not the only one not getting SA for PC. sad.gif

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:45 PM

If I don't need much time and if I will have the time I will also release it for VC. But SA is more important, because more people will play it and there are more possibilitys. wink.gif

Zera
  • Zera

Thug

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 01 June 2005 - 04:46 PM

Just release a version without the mission script if the map is ready. Then we can have a little more fun in our last weekend with VC smile.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 06:26 AM

Exactly! And Vice City isn't dead.
You can release the map for Vice City without the missionscript, because there is people like me who hasn't a DVD-player! blush.gif And if I had I don't think my Intel Extreme Graphics could run it (San Andreas)! biggrin.gif

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:47 PM

There are more problems with VC. Paths and objct limits. Nobody will make a program for VC where you can change the limits. wink.gif

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (LazioFreak @ Jun 2 2005, 07:47)
Nobody will make a program for VC where you can change the limits. wink.gif

You're joking, right?

*friggin' "Fixed" server*

Anyways... over in the Editing Discussion... in MAPS, someone has found a way past those limits.

Now let's hope this actually posts. And not multiple times, either.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 June 2005 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (LazioFreak @ Jun 2 2005, 07:47)
Nobody will make a program for VC where you can change the limits. wink.gif

You're joking, right?

*friggin' "Fixed" server*

Anyways... over in the Editing Discussion... in MAPS, someone has found a way past those limits.

Now let's hope this actually posts. And not multiple times, either.

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:07 AM

Yes, now I see what you mean since I pre-ordered San Andreas biggrin.gif Good luck with it LF

-duder

Chadg
  • Chadg

Haters gonna hate

• Members

Posted 10 June 2005 - 06:03 AM

Time to save $400 to upgrade my sh*tty computer. I have a laptop that can play VC, But intel makes crappy graphics cards so it wont play SA.

JohnLennon
  • JohnLennon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:56 AM

Oh man I was realy lokking foward to this mod for vice city. I never liked san andreas it doesnt feel right. Theres something about vice city that makes me want to stay there forever. I knew this would happen when San Andreas comes out that Vice City will be dead but I still say its isn't dead so please make this mod for Vice City and San Andreas I know alot of people will be happy alien.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 10:54 AM

Exactly, I 100% agree. Except the can't leave Vice city part. rolleyes.gif And never liked Sanandreas part.
QUOTE (JohnLennon)
alien.gif

BTW why did you use the Alien smiley? dozingoff.gif

JohnLennon
  • JohnLennon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 07:43 AM

OH lol I ment to use the smiley one. I was playing Marks Fun Island today and it is great. The Mountain would fit in Vice city more than SA. IMO San Andreas is all that rap and hood stuff and I just like the Scarface Refrence better. colgate.gif

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:08 AM

Maybe I will make a vote. But I think there will be more people playing SA than VC, so I will make it first for SA. Currently there aren't many editors for SA, so if I will finish MVCM and it won't be possible to convert it to SA I will release it first for VC. But currently the models aren't finsihed and I can't tell you details about the release. I think the mountain fits better to Sa than to Vc, because SA uses the same textures and has also mountains. VC is just a plane without any mountains. wink.gif

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

(-:-)

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (LazioFreak @ Jun 18 2005, 10:08)
Maybe I will make a vote. But I think there will be more people playing SA than VC, so I will make it first for SA. Currently there aren't many editors for SA, so if I will finish MVCM and it won't be possible to convert it to SA I will release it first for VC. But currently the models aren't finsihed and I can't tell you details about the release. I think the mountain fits better to Sa than to Vc, because SA uses the same textures and has also mountains. VC is just a plane without any mountains. wink.gif

You will transfer wonderful Marks Fun Island in SA?

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 June 2005 - 12:51 PM

Yeah, It's also going to be able to play in SA.

Skincat
  • Skincat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2005 - 08:24 AM

Good work LazioFreak !!!
Do you use vc tree ?

TheDude5000
  • TheDude5000

Soak of the year!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:33 PM

I've been keeping track of this mod. Keep up the good job.

bringerofblood2000
  • bringerofblood2000

Metal Fo Life!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:28 PM

Wow man, Great mod. it looks amazing. smile.gif

DigitallyInsane^
  • DigitallyInsane^

Simplicity Advanced.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 July 2005 - 01:49 PM Edited by DigitallyInsane^, 15 July 2005 - 01:52 PM.

Please don't use the San Andreas topic icon for a mod that is primarily for Vice City, it's really irritating. Thanks.

Oh yeah, great looking mod otherwise;) Very clean and well textured. cookie.gif

DigitallyInsane^

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:34 AM

It's now for san andreas so thats why it says

A big mountain for san andreas

As the sub heading

LazioFreak
  • LazioFreak

VC Mapper

• Members

Posted 16 July 2005 - 08:57 AM

The screenshots are in Vice City, but this is a mod for San Andreas. When it will be possible to convert this mod to San Andreas I will show screenshots.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users