[REL] [Final] Myriad Mansions

36 replies to this topic
Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2005 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Snow Racer @ Jan 25 2005, 14:49)
@Odie - you should ask someone to prelight lot normaly and other your lots coz they not fit with default MI prelight

Give him a break he been away for ages tounge.gif .

What a lot smile.gif I vote odie for Myriad Mayor! tounge.gif -END

ODIE
  • ODIE

BERLIN-MOD AKTIVIST

• Members

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:54 AM

iam really glad, that you like it biggrin.gif

Thanx for the installerscript, iam to lazy to make this scripts.

About pre-Lightning: its very hard, i used the original lights from Illcom.max and set the lights to value of 96, the road fits perfect, the beach is to dark, i will read the perlightning thread and see what i can do... i forgot some collfaces and the Cullzones for the interieur and try to fix the prelight too. The best will be, that anyone import the whole island (if all lots are ready) and prelight it in one step.

Or maybe someone make a prelight.max with the correct lights at the correct positions to make perlightning easyer and better.

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Feroci Racing

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:59 AM

Great work Odie!

One thing though, I think the light values are suppossed to be 255 for one, and 196 for the other. By the sounds of it, you're using 255 and 96.

Superb@ll
  • Superb@ll

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:15 PM

Nevermind...

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (aad @ Jan 24 2005, 16:33)
Nevermind this post i got it working now and im glad to say

ODIE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its looking cool maybe some edited paths for the mansion that let gangs walk around it like the normal vice city just an idea it looks great.

but unlike vice city, these mansions are not run down :s so you wouldnt have gang hangin around them

*slaps accross forehead "twazzok!!"

but if anybody, security gaurds as a maybe? smile.gif

anyway great work odie, a lil simple and the castle is kinda small.. but nevertheless i couldnt do any better biggrin.gif

btw did you ever post a polycount of this lot? im intregued... sarcasm.gif

- M57

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:26 AM

sorry to bump this but, i also finally got around to installing this lot too, f***ing sweet layout and fits in so well you should do the entire illsub island, i did however notice a small generic object error in line 353 the object is named "dump" and should be called "dump1" apart from that i really like this lot................ it's good to see you back in myriad Odie rahkstar2.gif

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:52 AM

Oh well since this has been bumped I'll add my imput which I haven''t given yet, once again Odie you have created something really great for Myriad, illsub was getting quite deserted and empty for a while there smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users