Photo

Mission

3 replies to this topic
DelanoFranklin
  • DelanoFranklin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:19 AM

I need help How do i win the mission called the chase ?

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

This comes straight from the BradyGames Strategy Guide:
Follow the pink blip to reach the thief's apartment, then peek inside his window (indicated by the marker on the second floor). This spooks him and he runs for the rooftops. Chase after him over the buildings, jumping over the gaps or running across the planks that connect the rooftops, all the way to his getaway vehicle.

If you're really hurting, grab the health icon from behind the dumpster. Take the Faggio parked near the dumpster, or risk the Wanted level and jack a faster vehicle that may be driving by. However, you must be quick to ensure the thief doesn't lose you. The escaping crook packs a Ruger and he'll merrily shoot up your ride, but you need him alive to find his hideout, so don't waste him.

Continue the pursuit at a safe distance to avoid the Ruger bullets and he'll eventually lead you over to Prawn Island. Once you've caught up with him and discovered his stronghold, the mission is complete and you earn another $1000.
Damn that was a lot to transcribe, I hope it helps tounge.gif .

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 21 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

What is your problem in this mission???

All you do is follow the guy.

nightwalker83
  • nightwalker83

Don't mind me

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:01 AM

Go to the guys house from your mansion. Go up to the window, chase the guy on to the roof. Keep following him don't let him out of your sight. After the cut seen where the guy gets in the car. Run and jump off the roof down on to the ground. Get on the bike (or whatever it is) follow the dot on the screen, becareful not to let the car out of your sight or you'll fail the mission. Follow the car until it gets to the hide out. You'll need to dodge the bullets the guy fires from the car when following them. When you see the car stop outside the hide out you've passed the mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users