Photo

Gamerz has new info on GTA:PSP

44 replies to this topic
Mush Mouth
  • Mush Mouth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 02:41 AM

Yeah, because if they do make a 2d gta game people won't buy it likely. Due to the fact that gta advanced was 2d top down also.

TempEcho
  • TempEcho

What do you mean , naive?

• Members

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:05 AM

But , GTA:Advance sucked.

Mush Mouth
  • Mush Mouth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:57 AM

My points exactly! biggrin.gif

OC Noob
  • OC Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:13 AM

GTAIII is so limited compared to SA and even VC. I will be very disapoionted if its like GTAIII just with a new story and missions. They should have used VC if thats whats happening.

But hey, I'll give em the benifit of the doubt for now and assume they'll be adding a lot of the VC/SA features to the game.

TempEcho
  • TempEcho

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:17 AM

GTA III had more feautures then VC , the elevator that worked , in game cutscenes , future setting etc. All weapons at once. And it was bigger then Vice.

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 09:51 AM

Vice City was bigger?

What elevator?

masser120
  • masser120

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:15 PM

It SEEMED to be bigger to me, because the roads are build in a way that it looks bigger.

I like LC more than Vice

NeGaTiVe.
  • NeGaTiVe.

DeeeeeeJaaaay

• Members

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:13 PM

Same here. I liked LC more than VC. If only they can add all SA features in GTA:PSP's LC, that would rawk so hard.. dozingoff.gif

OC Noob
  • OC Noob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (TempEcho @ Feb 21 2005, 06:17)
GTA III had more feautures then VC , the elevator that worked , in game cutscenes , future setting etc. All weapons at once. And it was bigger then Vice.

VC had buying properties, planes, helicopters, RCs, motercycles and more.

The working elevator doesn't strike me as a worth while feature and VC had great cutscenes and killer voice acting to boot. VC had more waepons even if you had to choose.

I agree the liberty city was more interesting because it wasn't so flat, but I mean features, not city design (SA takes the cake there).

GTAIII felt a bit too lifeless and sterile, VC was a bit better and SA is so interactive the cities/towns really come to life. I want that and all the kick@ss feautes (vehicles, climbing walls, sneaking, gambling, etc..) in Liberty city. I really have nothing against the city itself.

Mush Mouth
  • Mush Mouth

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:51 PM

Yeah i'm going to have to agree with oc on this one, VC had more better thing then III.

shangrula
  • shangrula

digitial cuuunt

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 10:12 PM

also vc had better animations and stuff like diving out of cars too.

I also couldn't care less if a elevator worked or not, i'd rather be able to dive out of a flaming car than go up and down in a box smile.gif

GTA3observatory
  • GTA3observatory

TRUE GRIME

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 11:28 PM

You think we will be able to buy assets and such in this new LC?

shangrula
  • shangrula

digitial cuuunt

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:09 AM

I'm pretty confident the psp version will be nearly exctly the same as the GTA:LC project run on these forums. We should be looking forward to:

Liberty City map, possibly with additions and minor improvements (possibly not odies skate park, lol)
All gta3 cars - probably all touched up modles, faster and nicer. The cars in gta3 were ok but they've got it good in SA, they'll probably feel about the same. I'm guessing transfender too possibly, i'm sure nitro's at least.
New missions and characters will be brought in. I'm sure they'll make references to gta3 characters a lot, possibly VC too, they might as well for continuity.
Bikes (yay)
VC/SA character animations and I would assume SA aiming system, do they have a choice, i'd have thought auto aim was coming to this one too, but i'd assume the analgue stick was to move it like SA too.
edit: yeah buy assets and other VC/SA type missions, hopefully with gta3 type missions too. I also hope it's kinda based aroun dgrand theft auto a bit more, lame pussy gangsters didn't do it for me much (I love sa, dont get me wrong)

We're well due for an official update from rockstar too so fingers crossed we'll get info any day now, i really wanna see what they've created, it will be awesome smile.gif

As for the music and multiplayer, I hope they compress the tunes down, the more the better and multiplayer, well we can all dream smile.gif

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:06 AM

Can someone please tell me about the elevator? I am confused here.

TempEcho
  • TempEcho

• Members

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:24 PM

Well , I thouht that scene in the cutscene was very nice , at the LC Contrsuction Site.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users