Photo

Gta PSP Wishlist

42 replies to this topic
K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:00 AM

GL652 is right. It will almost certainly be a lot like GTA3. The only concern is the reduced ammount of RAM, which will probably result in lower quality of textures, more texture reuse, and perhaps slightly lower in polygon count models. However, since PSP screen is also a lot smaller than almost all of the TVs out there, you will probably not even notice all these things.

MagicC
  • MagicC

super rockin' Mr Magic

• Members

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:41 PM

it 'd be swell if we got 2 play a hispanic this time(like ceasar)

and i realy loved the hip hop athmosphere in sanan

shangrula
  • shangrula

digitial cuuunt

• Members

Posted 01 February 2005 - 01:10 PM

with a reduced amount of RAM are we gonna have even less traffic and peds?

that would really suck, one of the things that gets me the most about gta games is how the traffic works. OK it's not the easist thing to code ever but I jkust hope they can get a few packed roads in this GTA...maybe i'm hoping for the wrong things smile.gif

the-rule-breaker
  • the-rule-breaker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 09:03 PM

i heard in a thread that in gta3 there are remote control cars where you can drive under cars with and then let them detonate,if its gonna be like 3 then they should return that to. rah.gif

Luke15
  • Luke15

Espaņa - Gone?

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (the-rule-breaker @ Feb 5 2005, 21:03)
i heard in a thread that in gta3 there are remote control cars where you can drive under cars with and then let them detonate,if its gonna be like 3 then they should return that to. rah.gif

Those were called the RC Cars or some people call them Rc Go-Karts.

I hope they will come back to. there a really nice relic aswell.

liberty-city-cocks-rule
  • liberty-city-cocks-rule

Sweaty Sock

• Members

Posted 05 February 2005 - 09:58 PM

Less dope-smoking, and more spaghetti-munching. The mafioso-style parts of GTA are what make it gold.

ziltomil
  • ziltomil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2005 - 04:27 AM

What is all this talk of PSP having less RAM than the PS2?

Not true!

The PSP has 32MB of RAM!
The PS2 has 32MB of RAM!

http://playstation.a.../a/PSPSpecs.htm

the-rule-breaker
  • the-rule-breaker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 February 2005 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (luke_1_5 @ Feb 5 2005, 21:39)
QUOTE (the-rule-breaker @ Feb 5 2005, 21:03)

Those were called the RC Cars or some people call them Rc Go-Karts.

I hope they will come back to. there a really nice relic aswell.

thanks for giving me the name,i personally dont have gta 3.i just heard it in my topic in the gta4 thing the name is "rc vehicles in gta4?" underneath the title wil be a description that goes like "tell your opinion" there you will see a post about it.

gtapsp
  • gtapsp

GTAPSP

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 12:26 AM

The #1 thing I want is Multiplayer. I wanna kill hookers and pedistrians with my friends. I hope its Co/op and kill each other---that would be cool

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

PSN: Ritsuka99

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 02:30 AM

Have most of the things from SA in it, to be able to play it on Ps2 because I'm not buying the Psp unless the price go's down to $20.00,
Don't bring in the Dodo with no wings back keep all the dtuff that was in Liberty City so we can do all of them over again like the packages and the jumps, add the fourth Island that they took out of GTA3. The Adromoda to be able to fly any time you want.

shangrula
  • shangrula

digitial cuuunt

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (GTA Life @ Feb 25 2005, 02:30)
Have most of the things from SA in it, to be able to play it on Ps2 because I'm not buying the Psp unless the price go's down to $20.00,
Don't bring in the Dodo with no wings back keep all the dtuff that was in Liberty City so we can do all of them over again like the packages and the jumps, add the fourth Island that they took out of GTA3. The Adromoda to be able to fly any time you want.

they only took teh plane out becuase LC is based on new york an gta3 came out just after 9/11

i'm sure we'll have some flyable vehicles

and you'll only buy a psp if it's $20? u mean $200 or are you just not getting one? :\ smile.gif

Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:17 PM Edited by Jay-d, 25 February 2005 - 10:19 PM.

GL and K^2 - Noted, to be honest when i posted that i knew very little about the specs of the psp, so really i had no right talking about it. cheers.

Anyway, I'll be happy just as long as i get to hear "Yep, I've been drinking again" again. GTA3 really was the best, it was so fresh and open and the quotes from the peds were spectacular. The feel to gta3 has never been bettered i think, its too crowd-pleasing now, thats how I feel anyway. Am I the only one who believes that the humour and style (and general feel) of the gta series has worsened over the last 2 games?

If the psp version is as good as GTA3 was and the sense of freedom and originality is renewed then ill be over-the-moon. Hopefully Claude will be back as the main character. I believe that the greater majority of those forum members who say that he was the worst main character of the series are the ones who were introduced to the gta series by San andreas or vice city and were delivered a talking main character and dont understand and (for lack of a better word) respect the brilliance of having a hero who didnt speak or have a name. And they're probably about 12 too:P.

Anyway dont be pathetic and flame me for this, it is my opinion after all.

GTA Life
  • GTA Life

PSN: Ritsuka99

• Members

Posted 26 February 2005 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (shangrula @ Feb 25 2005, 02:15)
QUOTE (GTA Life @ Feb 25 2005, 02:30)

they only took teh plane out becuase LC is based on new york an gta3 came out just after 9/11

i'm sure we'll have some flyable vehicles

and you'll only buy a psp if it's $20? u mean $200 or are you just not getting one? :\ smile.gif

I see you don't know how much it's going to be when it comes out, the price of the bundle pack is $300.00 but a PSP is going to be $250.00, and I'm not going to buy one until those prices go way down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users