» «
Photo

Gta PSP Wishlist

42 replies to this topic
Luke15
  • Luke15

Espaņa - Gone?

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:56 PM Edited by luke_1_5, 16 January 2005 - 06:33 PM.

What do you wish for in Gta PSP?

Well i would like:

•Better graphics than Gta Advance.
•Infrared Multiplay.
•Better Story or an original story line with added features.
•A new story line.
•Intertwine with the other storys.

What would you like?

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:12 PM

It is obviously going to have far better graphics than the Game Boy Advance. sarcasm.gif

Kanney
  • Kanney

4-8-15-16-23-42

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:22 PM

Im looking for a new storyline, its one of the reason for me buying GTA games, the storyline. It will be better than advance. I really cant wait!

kierz04
  • kierz04

Official Human!!!!

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:47 PM

i cant wait to see how it will intertwine with the other storys.

Luke15
  • Luke15

Espaņa - Gone?

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 06:32 PM

QUOTE (kierz04 @ Jan 16 2005, 17:47)

Thats exactly what i wouild like. Let me add that into my topic...

dex
  • dex

Joint Post War Crew

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (kierz04 @ Jan 16 2005, 11:47)

I would love to see that too. biggrin.gif

Like Lazlow, and Claude are in 2 games. I dunno. Something with characters. smile.gif

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (Thorpe @ Jan 16 2005, 17:12)
It is obviously going to have far better graphics than the Game Boy Advance. sarcasm.gif

Yes, even if it will be a 2D game, which I highly doubt, it will have much higher quality. Most likely, though, it will run on a modified GTA3 engine, and will have graphics almost as good as these in GTA3. Because of the smaller screen, it will probably even look just as good.

GTA's Rocky
  • GTA's Rocky

Asian dude...

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:22 PM

A new story of course, and...let's see what R* will put into PSP.

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

. . . and also who will you be playing as. smile.gif

agent_1138
  • agent_1138

Hawg

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:03 PM

1. 3D graphics on par with GTA 3

2. Same map as GTA 3, but with new story, missions and characters

3. All the features we are now accustomed to but weren't in GTA 3 (motorcycles, planes, eating, clothing, assests, etc)

4. Decent controls... (I'm not sure how this will be possible with a D-pad and a pseudo analogue nub, and 4 buttons missing)

5. Wireless multiplayer: races, deathmatch and gang wars

6. Dan & Sam Houser screenplay/ Lazlow radio stations. (GTA without the right dialogue and sense of humour won't work.)

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:53 PM

The ability to enter more buildings that were points of interest in GTA3.

Marco Bistro's.
Moma's Restuarant
Donald Love's Building
Cartel Mansion (Possible Property?)

Etc..

Perhaps also the Panlantic construction project complete. The hills at Shorside progessed on, made more accessible and more detailed.

So long as bikes and helis are in Liberty, that will be great.

Story will be great, everything Rockstar writes for GTA's is gold, so i expect an great story which will interact with the other games and answer some questions and make new ones.

Very excited.

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 10:33 PM

Marco's Bistro should be available because in San Andreas you could go there.

Sprunk Addict
  • Sprunk Addict

A little harsh

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:44 AM

Maybe you could buy the Bistro, like an asset.

I think they should keep the streets somewhat the same with a few changes like the construction sites completed and all that crap. It is really a well laid out city.

Flying is a must. No clipped Dodo wings!

It should be set current day, 4 years or so after the events of gta3. We'd see the aftermath of the Don's assasination, maybe more info on Donald Love's disappearance.

How about radio stations?

justin1211
  • justin1211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:41 AM

rahkstar2.gif ok now can someone plz tell me which GTA Version is comming out for PSP. And Also Can Some One Show Me A Pic Of It On PSP. suicidal.gif suicidal.gif

NeGaTiVe.
  • NeGaTiVe.

DeeeeeeJaaaay

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:06 PM

I woud like to see gang territories in LC, maybe some countryside smile.gif

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:50 PM

That would be good to take over territories. Do you reckon the secret packages will be in the same locations ?

NeGaTiVe.
  • NeGaTiVe.

DeeeeeeJaaaay

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

Hmm, actually, I'd like them to add a lot more stuff like heli's, planes etc. And I'd personally like to see oysters and something else instead of hidden packages. smile.gif

And it will truly suck if the packages will remain in same places sad.gif

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Sprunk Addict @ Jan 22 2005, 01:44)
Flying is a must. No clipped Dodo wings!

Id like to see the clipped Dodo return aswell as all the new planes.

It would bring back memories.

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:08 PM

I think cliped Dodo + easier to fly planes would be the best. Cliped Dodo was a challenge to fly, so when you learned to fly it you felt like you achieved something. But sometimes you need something just for transportation, something that isn't so hard to fly. I don't see why not take out the scenery planes in LC airport and replace some of them with "real" planes. Though, it seems that PSP actually has less RAM than PS2 does, so it will probably have some impact on this.

Edit: Then again, I could argue that the static scenery plane takes up almost the same ammount of RAM as a fliable model.

GTA's Rocky
  • GTA's Rocky

Asian dude...

• Members

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Sprunk Addict @ Jan 22 2005, 00:44)
Maybe you could buy the Bistro, like an asset.

Ya I'd like to buy it too! More Assets missions will be great! I like the VC's assets's missions.

Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2005 - 11:24 PM

Hold on a second. I know this is a wishlist thread, but do you not think that some of these wishes are a bit far fetched?

Lets look at something - The team who are developing it were the same guy's behind Max Payne on the gameboy advance. So is it not more likely that the graphics of this will resemble that? Or, dare i say it, an enhanced top-down view?

Maybe however it'll look like a thinned down version of the gta3 level of graphics. If this is the case then things such as helicopters and a bigger (in the sense of being able to go places that were inaccessible in gta3 i.e Hill's) map seem highly unlikely. Also keep in mind that Rockstar (Leeds, is it?) are being pushed to get this out within the launch window so it may not be up to the usual standard of quality - gameplay wise.

Bye (and remember - Love, love will tear us apart)

P.S go to rockstar norths website www.rockstarnorth.com and pray to jesus that the cursor guy isnt our new hero.

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

I hope the radar is there not the horrible arrow thing like the old school games.

NeGaTiVe.
  • NeGaTiVe.

DeeeeeeJaaaay

• Members

Posted 26 January 2005 - 05:32 PM

Indeed, I somehow didn't think of that the game might be top-down? There's not much confirmed info at the moment, but if it will be top-down, then I guess it will suck.

Although I'll buy it anyways tounge.gif

agent_1138
  • agent_1138

Hawg

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:03 PM

P.S go to rockstar norths website www.rockstarnorth.com and pray to jesus that the cursor guy isnt our new hero.

old news. that dude's been walkin' around since GTA 3.

Jay-d
  • Jay-d

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:13 PM

They could nick 'im and use him as the new protagonist.
I'm just kidding though, i was making light of the fact that the psp version could look like max payne did for the advance,

GameMaster90
  • GameMaster90

Andolini Badfella

• Members

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:41 AM

The main things I want in the PSP version of Liberty City is:

*Helicopters, Motorcycles, Bikes. Basically all the vechicles from San Andreas, if it's possible, because remember, the PSP Media can only store about 1.8 or so GB.

*3D Graphics.

*The map made bigger.

If they keep the original story of GTA3, I'm ok with that.

Thorpe
  • Thorpe

Luke

• Members

Posted 28 January 2005 - 10:15 AM

I would prefer a fresh, new storyline rather than doing the same again.

GTA's Rocky
  • GTA's Rocky

Asian dude...

• Members

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:34 PM

Isn't that another new story, I heard it is.

shangrula
  • shangrula

digitial cuuunt

• Members

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:30 PM

yeah I belive it will be a new story, a direct port would be too lazy for r* they are much better than that! Dave Mirra 2 might be the same for every platform but GTA:liberty city I am sure will probably not really feel anything like GTA:3.

My sort of wishlist of this game would be for them to put in a hybrid of the san andreas features with gta:3. Sort of like an advanced version of GTA:LC for the PC.

A new character is a must, but so is the choice of characters. Who knows what they've been caining out, i imagine they've been working on this title for maybe a year or so already. considering that they already had the map, majority of models, game engine and all that either done or ready to port over they would have had some spare time on their hands to develop other features.

I'm hoping the biggest aspect of this game will be multiplayer. not only will multiplayer make gta:psp a really addictive game but it may also slip into the GA:SA PC verison too, which would be cool. Just imagine having the same multiplay features as gta1 where u can have rampages, races and just free roam with up to 16 people or whatever. That would be wicked for me!

it would also be good if they cut out a lof ot the music and replaced it with an extension to the original liberty city map. I find it hard to belive that they would just re-release the map in the next game. A high majority of gta fans love exploring the new maps in the games, finind new things and just generally farting aroudn what what were given. If we had exactly the same map as before I think players would feel a little ripped off and would want a bit more from it. If they have liberty city set in 2004 or something then it gives space for development from the early 90's or whenever gta:3 was set. This could mean larger islands, moving around of a few buildings here and just generally make it feel like a city worth exploring.

GL652
  • GL652

GTA:LC

• Members

Posted 29 January 2005 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (Jay-d @ Jan 25 2005, 23:24)
Hold on a second. I know this is a wishlist thread, but do you not think that some of these wishes are a bit far fetched?

Lets look at something - The team who are developing it were the same guy's behind Max Payne on the gameboy advance. So is it not more likely that the graphics of this will resemble that? Or, dare i say it, an enhanced top-down view?

Maybe however it'll look like a thinned down version of the gta3 level of graphics. If this is the case then things such as helicopters and a bigger (in the sense of being able to go places that were inaccessible in gta3 i.e Hill's) map seem highly unlikely. Also keep in mind that Rockstar (Leeds, is it?) are being pushed to get this out within the launch window so it may not be up to the usual standard of quality - gameplay wise.

Bye (and remember - Love, love will tear us apart)

I don't think anybody is being far fetched at all. The graphics have the ability to look as good as SanAndreas, as if you look at screens of other games on PSP, (Ridge Racers, CMR 2005, Gran Turismo 4), they all look like there PS2 counterparts, and thus not only will GTA: PSP be 3D it will look better than GTA-3 for sure. Basing what the graphics of the game will be like using R*LEEDS teams previous games such as Max Payne on GBA is complete crap, you seem to be suggesting the can't do decent graphics, with the GBA being way less powerful. If R*LEEDS had been making Max Payne on a machine as powerful as PSP they could make it look like PS2. Also PSP dev kits have been around since August for developers and because it is renderware they could have been using a prototype for a lot longer.

Rant Over

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users