Photo

GTAForums' Save N Play

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
585 replies to this topic
fabias
  • fabias

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2005 - 08:47 AM Edited by fabias, 22 April 2005 - 09:48 AM.

thx buddy...now plz do these 2 missions.... smack down & waka-gashira wipeout they r hard to play...
http://s13.yousendit...TE0V7OG4DN4SCF3

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 22 April 2005 - 11:27 PM

No problem, mate.

Name: fabias
Missions Completed: Smack Down, Waka-Gashira Wipeout
Download Link: Here

fabias
  • fabias

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 April 2005 - 06:26 AM

thx yaar

fabias
  • fabias

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 April 2005 - 12:56 PM Edited by fabias, 28 April 2005 - 02:54 AM.

The link is updated

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 27 April 2005 - 06:25 PM

Link doesn't work.

fabias
  • fabias

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 02:53 AM

link updated here the new linl
http://s9.yousendit....7L3KUA2GP86CI6O

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

Not Bob Marley

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:27 AM

Name: fabias
Mission Completed: S.A.M.
Download Link: Here
Notes: Once you deliver the SPANK back to the construction yard, you find Asuka dead on the floor, Miguel with that pike through him, and a note. The note is from Catalina, and says that she kidnapped Maria and wants $500,000 to be delivered to the Villa in Cedar Grove or she will kill her.

fabias
  • fabias

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:35 AM

thx buddy

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 07:06 AM

Does anyone have a save near the end of Portland? I've gotten to the 'Blow Fish' mission (with 31 packages found, taxi done, 20 fire fighter and 20 vigilante done, the 8 unique jumps done, paremedic done, and all 6 rampages done), but the game keeps crashing on me after the intro scene to the mission. The only things I haven't done in Portland yet is the Patriot Playground, Blow Fish (obviously), Cutting The Grass, Bomb Da Base, and Last Requests. I've found other save files, but they skip ahead in the story, and I'd like to skip the least amount possible.

I have two machines at home, and I've tried the same save file on another machine, and the game crashes just the same way.

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE (ChiTownBluesFan @ May 7 2005, 20:06)
Does anyone have a save near the end of Portland? I've gotten to the 'Blow Fish' mission (with 31 packages found, taxi done, 20 fire fighter and 20 vigilante done, the 8 unique jumps done, paremedic done, and all 6 rampages done), but the game keeps crashing on me after the intro scene to the mission. The only things I haven't done in Portland yet is the Patriot Playground, Blow Fish (obviously), Cutting The Grass, Bomb Da Base, and Last Requests. I've found other save files, but they skip ahead in the story, and I'd like to skip the least amount possible.

I have two machines at home, and I've tried the same save file on another machine, and the game crashes just the same way.

sorry can't help you on this mate, but maybe you just want to try upload your file here and let us check it out for you?

veton
  • veton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 11:22 AM

i need help whit gta vice city and the img tool

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (chenjx1983 @ May 7 2005, 10:04)
QUOTE (ChiTownBluesFan @ May 7 2005, 20:06)
Does anyone have a save near the end of Portland?  I've gotten to the 'Blow Fish' mission (with 31 packages found, taxi done, 20 fire fighter and 20 vigilante done, the 8 unique jumps done, paremedic done, and all 6 rampages done), but the game keeps crashing on me after the intro scene to the mission.  The only things I haven't done in Portland yet is the Patriot Playground, Blow Fish (obviously), Cutting The Grass, Bomb Da Base, and Last Requests.  I've found other save files, but they skip ahead in the story, and I'd like to skip the least amount possible.

sorry can't help you on this mate, but maybe you just want to try upload your file here and let us check it out for you?

I wasn't going to, since it caused the same error on both machines I have, but maybe someone will have better luck at either a) getting past the error, or b) finding out what causes it (and if it's video driver related, maybe someone will skip right past it).

FWIW - No cheats were used in this save game, no mods installed, and the savegame is from version 1.1 of an actual install from the CD set.

I hope someone can do this one for me - I REALLY wan't to finish this and Vice City again before San Andreas comes out in a month.

Blow Fish needs solving

Samutz
  • Samutz

if ($lol) { die(rofl()); }

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 05:43 PM

It crashes on mine too.

I noticed your invincible banshee in the garage. If you used a trainer (or the "admin console") you might have used a cheat that screwed up your save (I'm not sure which cheat could do it though, I haven't used any trainers in a while).

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 May 2005 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Samutz @ May 7 2005, 17:43)
It crashes on mine too.

I noticed your invincible banshee in the garage. If you used a trainer (or the "admin console") you might have used a cheat that screwed up your save (I'm not sure which cheat could do it though, I haven't used any trainers in a while).

I noticed that myself. I have no idea how it got there. I did start the Admin Console once, but didn't use it, and closed it down right away - I'm assuming that put the banshee in the garage.

However, awhile back, I used the admin console extensively, and never had a problem (well, not extensively - just for crash-proofing cars (which I needed much more w/ keyboard control than a dual-action gamepad), and setting the mission timer on occasion (say, Patriot Playground, which always gave me fits). And I'd never seen this crash before, although I've upgraded video cards since then.

That's why I was hoping someone had a save-game file right after the mission 'Blow Fish'. Even if I have to do the side-missions over, at least I could get past this point of the game.

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 09:46 AM

i tried, but with no luck, sorry mate. i think it is gonna be pretty hard to get a file you want, because there aren't many people play LC any more, and even if they play, they won't keep a save file after each mission. maybe you can just hang around untill someone found it by accident, or the only thing you can do is start a fresh game. sorry about that.

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (chenjx1983 @ May 10 2005, 09:46)
i tried, but with no luck, sorry mate. i think it is gonna be pretty hard to get a file you want, because there aren't many people play LC any more, and even if they play, they won't keep a save file after each mission. maybe you can just hang around untill someone found it by accident, or the only thing you can do is start a fresh game. sorry about that.

I've restarted the game already - this is my second attempt to get past it, which is why I'm pretty sure I need help from someone out there, rather than restarting a third time. So I keep hoping.

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2005 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (fabias @ Apr 19 2005, 13:51)
Hi guyz...
Again i m stuck on Turismo 2 I dont like that turismo race mission..pl any one do it for me plz...
Here is the save game file
http://uploadhut.com...w.php/73173.rar

Thx in advance

Does anyone still have this file? It looks like it's far enough for me to get past the 'Blow Fish' mission w/o finishing the LC part of the story.

bluejeans
  • bluejeans

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:30 PM

I'm after a 100% complete save (or at least one with all 3 islands unlocked) pal version, in ar max format. anyone got one of these?

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 14 May 2005 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (bluejeans @ May 12 2005, 03:30)
I'm after a 100% complete save (or at least one with all 3 islands unlocked) pal version, in ar max format.  anyone got one of these?

yeah, i'll just load one of mine.

HERE

(right click and save as, or it won't work)

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 02:03 AM Edited by Lagoon Bug, 17 May 2005 - 02:12 AM.

Do you still do this? Can you get Ambulance 12/Infinite Run for me?

Infact, what I'm actually trying to get is a game file where I have all the emergency missions first. Like 100 taxi, 20 police, infinite run, etc. Is there a place where I can download such a file?

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 05:53 AM

QUOTE (Lagoon Bug @ May 17 2005, 15:03)

Infact, what I'm actually trying to get is a game file where I have all the emergency missions first. Like 100 taxi, 20 police, infinite run, etc. Is there a place where I can download such a file?

yeah, in fact i just started a new game and about to do those side missions at first, but you might need to wait for 3~4 days as i'm fighting for my assignment right now, i will upload the file here once its ready and, well, if someone haven't get ahead of me at that point.

oh, just realised that with my file all the L missions will be finished, do you still want to wait for it or you prefer uploading your own, and let somebody finish them for you? it might take time also.

ChiTownBluesFan
  • ChiTownBluesFan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (chenjx1983 @ May 17 2005, 05:53)
QUOTE (Lagoon Bug @ May 17 2005, 15:03)

yeah, in fact i just started a new game and about to do those side missions at first, but you might need to wait for 3~4 days as i'm fighting for my assignment right now, i will upload the file here once its ready and, well, if someone haven't get ahead of me at that point.

oh, just realised that with my file all the L missions will be finished, do you still want to wait for it or you prefer uploading your own, and let somebody finish them for you? it might take time also.

I would definitely be interested in this file, as well as once you get to the point where you are past 'Blow Fish'.

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2005 - 01:41 PM

I may be interested in that file as well. I'm using the car handling "cornerslikemad" cheat and even then I'm getting so stressed out because I can't finish the ambulance level 12 to get the infinite run. To me GTA3 isn't worth playing without infinite run, otherwise it kills the experience for me.

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 06:04 AM Edited by chenjx1983, 18 May 2005 - 11:03 AM.

QUOTE (Lagoon Bug @ May 18 2005, 02:41)
I may be interested in that file as well. I'm using the car handling "cornerslikemad" cheat and even then I'm getting so stressed out because I can't finish the ambulance level 12 to get the infinite run. To me GTA3 isn't worth playing without infinite run, otherwise it kills the experience for me.

well, at this stage, i've finished lv12 ambulance, and 31 hidden packages. and i think i'll just upload it up here first. and the next thing i will do is the 20 police missions and 20 fire fighters. sorry i'm not going to do taxi mission after i finished my assignment next week, because i hate that - sooooo booooooring!

@Lagoon Bug: do not cheat or you will not get 100% for gta3, if you really want to pass level12 on your own save, find this "data/handling" file and open it with a notepad, and then copy the line behind stinger (or whatever fast cars you like) and paste and overwrite the ones behind "ambulan" (or something like that), and then the ambulance in the game will handle like a sports car - then what you need is be patient, and have fun!

@ChiTownBluesFan: i'll try to get the stage you want as soon as possible, or if you can't wait, just take this file.

TRY THIS FILE - with only L missions done, lv12 amublance, and 31 packages (the other 2 is inaccessible before got to the 2nd island).

edited: just finished the 20 police missions.

HERE goes the file!

edited again: now this is with 24 fire fighter missions done.

HERE

(rightclick and save as please)

Lagoon Bug
  • Lagoon Bug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:02 AM

Hey thanks for that tip. I did the thing where I changed the Handling file and made the ambulance handle like a Banshee. I also found this tip on the gamefaqs.com site and I guess I made it take no damage, although damage was still visible.

I guess it was better than the handling cheat, because I actually finished level 12 ambulance!

I then changed the handling file back to normal by pasting a copy of the original.

Now the game is actually fun again. I'm not too concerned about getting 100%. I think the Infinite Run is more important for me. I got this game for a fun experience, to run around and cause chaos, the usual. And to see the character run a little then jog again just killed it for me. So I had to get that.

I saved your game-save file anyways. I also backed up mine on a separate folder just in case.

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 06:21 AM Edited by chenjx1983, 30 May 2005 - 12:45 PM.

QUOTE (Lagoon Bug @ May 19 2005, 00:02)
Hey thanks for that tip. I did the thing where I changed the Handling file and made the ambulance handle like a Banshee. I also found this tip on the gamefaqs.com site and I guess I made it take no damage, although damage was still visible.

I guess it was better than the handling cheat, because I actually finished level 12 ambulance!

I then changed the handling file back to normal by pasting a copy of the original.

Now the game is actually fun again. I'm not too concerned about getting 100%. I think the Infinite Run is more important for me. I got this game for a fun experience, to run around and cause chaos, the usual. And to see the character run a little then jog again just killed it for me. So I had to get that.

I saved your game-save file anyways. I also backed up mine on a separate folder just in case.

glad to know that you are having fun, yes, even gta3 is quite old, i'm still having a lot of fun playing it~ what a great game!

edited:

ok, now, the same file but with 100 taxi completed, i know a lot of people are bored with them and so do i. i guess this will be a very good starting point if someone wants to start gta3 all over again (although not from the very beginning).

HERE (right click and save as)

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:52 AM

Stats Updated!

New Users: 11
Total Missions: 68
GTA3 Missions: 6
Vice City Missions: 58

Sorry for the delay, but I've been kind of busy lately then as the month of May got near the end I just figured I'd wait until the beginning of June to update, which I have.

Thanks to all of the helpers for the great work in getting the mission request done and still using the result format I laid out. it really is helping me to find what I'm looking for to be able to update the stats. Keep up the great work you have all done.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:01 PM Edited by simps, 07 June 2005 - 12:24 AM.

Could someone please help me pass the rampages in Staunton and SSV? I've done all of the ones in Portland. Thanks in advance. (Note: I haven't done any missions. You can cheat to get to the other islands.) biggrin.gif rampage_ani.gif Also, could someone fine the hidden packages on those islands as well? It would be really helpful. Thank you so much.

When you are done with the Rampages and the HPs, I should have all of them. If not, could you please check if I've missed any on Portland.

Link: GTA 3 Rampages and Hidden Packages

chenjx1983
  • chenjx1983

N.E.R.V

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (simps @ Jun 6 2005, 08:01)
Could someone please help me pass the rampages in Staunton and SSV? I've done all of the ones in Portland. Thanks in advance. (Note: I haven't done any missions. You can cheat to get to the other islands.) biggrin.gif rampage_ani.gif Also, could someone fine the hidden packages on those islands as well? It would be really helpful. Thank you so much.

When you are done with the Rampages and the HPs, I should have all of them. If not, could you please check if I've missed any on Portland.

Link: GTA 3 Rampages and Hidden Packages

sorry can't help you with this one, 'cauze i don't know how to get to the other two island using cheat. just wait a little longer and there will be someone who can help you out.

btw, i can do them for you if those two islands were opened up.

simps
  • simps

I'm a twat.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

chenjx, do you think you could do the paramedic mission (and hidden packages and rampages) in a game save after the storyline is finished? I have a game file that has all the islands open but all the storyline missions done.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users