Alive! music.gif

wokring on this:
user posted image

spaceeinstein
  • spaceeinstein

巧克力

• Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:48 PM

ODIE's is alive with some updates to Myriad Islands!

ODIE
  • ODIE

BERLIN-MOD AKTIVIST

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 01:53 PM

Yes, iam alive (but sometimes i feel nearly dead...)

iam working on my church and graveyard, hoping that there is a chance to place it on the matching lot, where its build for.

Pic
Pic
Pic

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 16 January 2005 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (ODIE @ Jan 16 2005, 14:53)
Yes, iam alive (but sometimes i feel nearly dead...)

iam working on my church and graveyard, hoping that there is a chance to place it on the matching lot, where its build for.

Pic
Pic
Pic

ODIE, this is awesome, all you need is graves and like in gta2 - some empty holes dug prepared for bodies lol.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:04 PM

Right now Decay or Redkiller has a lot there Odie, perhaps a vote for the lot people most want to see?

I personaly vote Odie, since the church would be right across from the Myriad Skyline which means, Odies work on both sides of the road!

Ekamentus
  • Ekamentus

Myriad Modeller

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:08 PM

I choose also for ODIE!

Decay
  • Decay

Blind Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (caponester @ Jan 16 2005, 15:04)
Right now Decay or Redkiller has a lot there Odie, perhaps a vote for the lot people most want to see?

I personaly vote Odie, since the church would be right across from the Myriad Skyline which means, Odies work on both sides of the road!

OMFG, Both sides of the road?! Wtf m8?!?!

Why the f*ck would that matter? videopoker_yawn.gif

Gforce
  • Gforce

"Segregate and Rearrange" "The Hills"

• Feroci Racing
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2005 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE (Decay @ Jan 16 2005, 21:45)
QUOTE (caponester @ Jan 16 2005, 15:04)

OMFG, Both sides of the road?! Wtf m8?!?!

Why the f*ck would that matter? videopoker_yawn.gif

see my post in request thread #2 to continue this discussion, i vote Redkiller, no offence to Odie intended whatsoever

Redkiller
  • Redkiller

German Pride

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:24 PM

I'm still here.......... sorta. biggrin.gif

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:14 PM

*hits head on desk*

Erm...I think I'm alive....

*passes out* -END

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 29 January 2005 - 12:33 AM

The parametics revived me... it took em a while but i was zapped back. Just re-installed Myriad today biggrin.gif

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:24 AM

[OFF TOPIC]

@TRN4L When are you releasing the final for your lot?

TRN4L
  • TRN4L

Novus Ordo Seclorum

• Members

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:40 PM

Not sure, i've decided, as of last night, to do a complete redo of the 2 lots there, mainly cause... well... they sucked... so i'm gonna do a little reference research and start a design for a new dealer. unless someone puts forth a better idea with which to fill that.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (TRN4L @ Jan 29 2005, 21:40)
Not sure, i've decided, as of last night, to do a complete redo of the 2 lots there, mainly cause... well... they sucked... so i'm gonna do a little reference research and start a design for a new dealer. unless someone puts forth a better idea with which to fill that.

mmm office building? or just blank box with textures

chickenplucker
  • chickenplucker

Old school

• Members

Posted 08 February 2005 - 09:07 PM

Crap this is old, I should pay more attention. Yeah I'm still kicking, I have this cool lot I'm finshing up. Its a catloaf and breadfish factory/ guitar shop. I'm going to try some coding and see if I can get these big spinning beaters in the mixing vats to spin around. Then you can drive your car in and it will be like a blender tounge.gif . Also some background machine sounds, and some workers. The models are done, the cols, are done, its just a matter of getting it in game. I'm gone all week from 6am to 11pm so it might be a little while.
But yeah I'm still alive.

Blatent
  • Blatent

complete noob

• Members

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:20 PM

An awful lot can happen in a short amount of time round here and i havnt posted for ages so wont go into much detail but now im back so here goes. nice work to all those that have finalised there models and to those that have completed there lots to final standard, its also great to see odie back and a shame to hear jason wont be making anymore buildings for a while, i have been slowly working on my lots and will post some updates soon i still need help with finding the right textures tho. that is all i can think of right now time for installing those lots.

JasonB
  • JasonB

GTA-SA/GTA-VC/GTA3 Modder Extraordinaire

• Members

Posted 10 February 2005 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (Blatent @ Feb 10 2005, 00:20)
its also great to see odie back and a shame to hear jason wont be making anymore buildings for a while

I wouldn't say that, recently I reserved two illsub islands which im working right now, then after that i'll either make one more lot so I can have made 10 lots or just take my break from modding for awhile. Anyway it's good to know im appreciated smile.gif

caponester
  • caponester

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2005 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (JasonB @ Feb 10 2005, 05:20)
QUOTE (Blatent @ Feb 10 2005, 00:20)
its also great to see odie back and a shame to hear jason wont be making anymore buildings for a while

I wouldn't say that, recently I reserved two illsub islands which im working right now, then after that i'll either make one more lot so I can have made 10 lots or just take my break from modding for awhile. Anyway it's good to know im appreciated smile.gif

JasonB for President!

(Of Myriad, that is)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users