Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:35 AM
Edited by System Error, 13 January 2005 - 05:54 AM.
That new code is funky. Here's what I've done with it so far.
I went out of my save house (saved at the Hashbury save house) and went south across the street to the golf course. I was greeted by some Ballas, who started to shoot at me. They got a taste of my Minigun. More Ballas approached from the right, so I blasted them too, along with a couple of GSFs by accident. Some more Ballas spawned behind me, so I shot them too, and ran out into the street. I got hit by a Balla driving a Caddy. I went back towards my save house, blasting some gang members as I went. At the first intersection, I was being shot at by some Vagos near some cars. I blew up the cars with my Minigun, killing them and earning a one-star wanted level. A firetruck appeared as well. Then, a biker cop showed up, so I shot him and ran east. Two stars. Another biker cop appeared. I shot him too and got three stars. Then, no more cops showed up. Then, some nearby GSFs ran over to a car and pulled out a Rifa (whom I've never). They shot him and killed him.
EDIT: After the GSFs killed the Rifa, the cops showed up, but only cops on foot. I cleared them out with the Minigun and ran into the alleyway behind Marital Arts gym. A hotdog van was there, the guy inside was normal. That's about when the helicopter showed up. I shot it out of the sky and got four stars. I ran out past the Banshee, shooting cops as I went. I turned left onto the road. Then a SWAT Van and a cop car showed up. I blasted them to bits, too. I turned left again and ran back to the alley. I got five stars.
I shot an FBI Rancher that was behind me, and heard the chopper. I looked up and saw nothing. So I looked to the right and saw circling FBI Ranchers. I shot them and blew them up. Funny thing too, I got knocked down by a flying piece of the car. Then I looked up again, and saw that helicopter. I shot it down for 6 stars. Suddenly, an FBI Rancher appears on my right, so I blow it up and run back towards the Banshee. Two cop cars and a Rhino was there. The tank stopped for some reason, and the corpse of a white-shirt Balla flew over it. The soldier was nowhere in sight, so I Motolov'd the tank and Minigun'd the cop cars.
Strangely enough, normal traffic (except for the gangs in the cars) resumed for the moment. Nothing seemed to show up for a while, so I just shot cops. After seeing an Ambulance in the distance, I saw a turret crawl up behind me. I quickly ran into the alley again and Motolov'd it. The Barracks showed up now. It seems like when you get 6 stars, the police suddenly return to their normal rate of appearing. I shot the helicopter down again a couple times and destroyed vehicles near the Banshee. Eventually, I saw a dead Balla lodged in the wall of the Marital Arts gym. Ballas and Vagos also showed up to shoot me at times. After a while, the News chopper finally appeared. I couldn't destroy it, though. I eventually got killed when I blew up a Barracks and the black heap landed on top of me.
Here's what I've gathered so far about the gang variation.
- Street is filled with GSFs, Vagos and Ballas. Very few peds remain.
- Almost every car has a GSF, Vago or Balla inside.
- A few peds remain as the driver of a car, though. However, only pecular ones will do this. Examples include Bikers, SF Taxi Drivers and security guards.
- Of course, cops, firefighters and paramedics are the same.
- Sometimes, if you are in their hood, other gang members such as Rifa and Varrios will show up, but only in cars. When that happens, they will usually be shot at or will get out of their car to shoot.
- Sometimes, different gang members will appear in the same car.
- Food stand owners also appear as normal.
- Cop cars seem to appear *A LOT* less often, except when you have 6 stars.
- Taxi driver: You can do this by picking up food stand owners and taxi drivers. Don't expect to get more than one fare at a time, though.