283 replies to this topic
JasonB
  • JasonB

GTA-SA/GTA-VC/GTA3 Modder Extraordinaire

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (Decay @ Jun 14 2005, 11:01)
Also, I think that some lots should be stripped from some of the.... more unactive members. ( I know its kind of... weird for me to say it....) but that might get new modelers to join in.

I agree, my recommendations for removal of lots are:
JFIFI
AbMc²
Kitteh
Caponester
GTAuron
Ghost of Delete Key

All these people have not shown any work or any signs of doing any work on their lots for a long time now (although I could be wrong). Freeing up their lots would give others an opportunity to build on illcom.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 14 June 2005 - 08:43 AM

the lot list is updated

JasonB
  • JasonB

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2005 - 11:39 AM

Howdy, lot requests for me!
Lots: illcom_c5_r6, illcom_c4_r7
Description: Skyscrapers/office buildings

And just so you all know, I am pretty much finished with every current lot. I could probably have them ready to roll in less than a week, but I'm not going to do that. I am busy with San Andreas and school stuff, and frankly, I would rather not release anything more for Myriad-Vice, I'll wait to Myriad-SA and release a jumbo mega pack of super mega new lots!

Decay
  • Decay

Blind Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:50 PM

Im going to jack illcomc1r1, illcom c1r2, illcomc1r3, and illcomc2r8.

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 15 June 2005 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE (Decay @ Jun 14 2005, 23:50)
Im going to jack illcomc1r1, illcom c1r2, illcomc1r3, and illcomc2r8.

@Decay
illcom_c1_r1 - ok
illcom_c1_r2 - taken
illcom_c1_r3 - ok
illcom_c1_r1 - ok

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

(-:-)

• Members

Posted 17 June 2005 - 05:22 AM

SR
Please, delete from lot illsub_c2_r2 my Nickname. I develop ONLY illsub_c1_r2...
When I shall finish GTA SA, I shall continue to work (36 % complete)

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:24 AM

I will take any lot that someone gives me. It's about time I made a lot! It would hopefully be released pretty quick

chickenplucker
  • chickenplucker

Old school

• Members

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

Hey Ekamentus, I would like to give up my lot, so its all yours. I lost intrest in myraid mostley because I don't have a computer that will run it. My other one fried.
"illcom_c2_r2 (Chicken P. is dead..)"
I have better mod stuff on the way wink.gif

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

• Members

Posted 22 June 2005 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (chickenplucker @ Jun 21 2005, 22:13)
Hey Ekamentus, I would like to give up my lot, so its all yours. I lost intrest in myraid mostley because I don't have a computer that will run it. My other one fried.
"illcom_c2_r2 (Chicken P. is dead..)"
I have better mod stuff on the way wink.gif

Can you give me this lot? Please! It will be a laundry.

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 25 June 2005 - 06:33 AM

I asked for the lot with no reply, are there any lots avalible or not? Someone must know angry.gif

GtheMan
  • GtheMan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 June 2005 - 10:54 AM Edited by Snow Racer, 16 September 2005 - 04:58 PM.

Lot: illcom_c3_r1 (wanted somthing small like c2_r2 but it has just been taken)

Hey guys I've been watching the Myriad Islands project for a long time and now I decided to contribute to it. I'm not a brilliant modeller but I think I will be able to fill up a lot with a nice fast food restaurant (MicDonuts) and a small factory. I know the fast food thinggy doesn't belong there but the workers also want some food in their breaks, don't they? tounge.gif (Just tell me if I'm not allowed and I'll think of something else) I've got some friends which are able to help me out and we've got 7 weeks of holiday ahead, so it shouldn't be such a big problem. colgate.gif

Here you can see some of my modelling skills (it's still in progress)

http://home.wanadoo....mages/mic02.jpg
------

http://home.wanadoo....mages/mic01.jpg

It's nothing special, I still have to put a lot of efort into it to make it look right. Actually, when trying to get it into the game, it keeps bringing up this &%&$&%& unhandled exeption error, it's driving me nuts! Does someone know what I'm doing wrong?
------

You won't hear anything from me now for a while, I'm getting kinda tired, modelling is very hard work you know! tounge.gif

Some progress though:

http://home.wanadoo....mages/wic03.jpg
------

confused.gif I've just finished my McDaisy texture(thought of a different name today...)
--> this one<--

Guess it's my fault, should have looked better...

I'll call it Burger Bitch then, you guys like the name?

Has the lot been reserved on my name now? Just found out I didn't fill in the whole form, so here it is:

Lot: illcom_c3_r1
Pics: in the posts above
Description: Burger Bitch (fastfood rest.) and a small factory
Message: could you please add it to the lot list??? blush.gif

JasonB
  • JasonB

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:12 AM

Just a note:
We already have a ripoff/joke company of McDonalds (Waffleburger, on one of my lots). It has a take on the McDonalds sign and later when I finish the updates on that lot it will resemble it alot more. So you may want to consider renaming it, 2 takes on the same company could be a bit weird.
Also to fix your double faces in the COL problem, read this article:
HERE

Ooh, my 999th post!

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 02:37 PM

To be honest, I don't really like it. I don't want to be rude, but it looks like you haven't really thought this building through. Do you have 2 interiors? 'Cause there's the one you call interior, and then there's another one. Or is that a surrounding wall?
Also, on your screenshots it shows that theirs a little path/hallway going around your interior. What's the purpose of that?
Also, the name 'Burger Bitch' may sound funny now, but I think the cleverness will eventually die out of the pun.
Look, if this was your first building (wich I think it is), I'd say: nice job, keep going. But to put the building as it is ( or will be, I know it's not done) in Myriad, I'd vote no.

edit: I thought about posting this in PPT, but this belongs in this topic, since it's about the requesting of a lot...

collagar
  • collagar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 July 2005 - 12:40 PM

Hey guys,

I love all the work you have done on Myriad Island. I would like to request a lot, becuase i feel the need to put some of my own work in their as well. biggrin.gif

Lot: illsub_c3_r3
Pics: I have not yet started on this, but I will soon, and when I do, I will send in some of my pics.
Description: As I said, I haven't started yet, but I think as the description of the lot says, make mansions on my lot. I think of making one huge mansion with gigantic pool at the back and maybe a big garage or parking space outside.
Message: Can I request the lot in advance, becuase I still have to begin with it? I will begin as soon as I've formatted my pc and installed Vice City and Myriad Island again.

Greetz,
Collagar

Opius
  • Opius

General

• Feroci Racing

Posted 04 July 2005 - 07:16 AM

Well, I'm not sure how up to date the image I'm looking at is, but I'd like to request illcom_c3_r1. I'm back, bitches. tounge.gif

Lot: illcom_c3_r1
Pics: [NONE]
Description: Medium sized skyscraper for my mission arc

JasonB
  • JasonB

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2005 - 03:28 AM

Another lot request, so sue me.
I'm aware SR is gone for a while, but I'll request it anyway.
Lot: c10_r7
Description: Ties in with another project, but will be mostly low-poly filler stuff.

Huzzah!

Y.T.
  • Y.T.

f*ck power

• Members

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:28 PM Edited by Y.T., 16 July 2005 - 06:38 PM.

Lot: well it looks like we have no idea what is or isnt being used by anyone...so ill wait on this front.
Pics: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Description: Myriad needed a Law Office so this will be one. It's quite detailed and i have no idea how im gonna keep it under 2k polys without deleting some stuff, but it will happen. All that is left is to export into polys and then texture it in zmod. When i finish this it would need pre-lighting because i dont have 3dsmax sad.gif .
Message: When a lot becomes available...hopefully small because the building isnt too large...unless i add more to it and around the building, i would like the lot.

edit:ugh. 5451 polys...time to delete a lot of stuff...
user posted image

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

• Members

Posted 12 August 2005 - 05:37 PM Edited by Knife, 30 August 2005 - 09:57 AM.

Lot: illcom_c2_r2
Pics - Pic 1
Description: It will be a laundry with low-poly interior.
Message: please give me this lot, as I almost have completed it.

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 24 August 2005 - 12:08 PM

Lot: illcom_c2_r2
Pics: pic 1 pic 2
Description: Basic filler lot with an apartment complex and 24-7 convience store. I'll add a marker so it can access the 24-7 interior.
Question: Can I finally have a lot please?

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:36 AM

Oh well.. you take it then Alex smile.gif

I'd take illcom_c2_r1 is thats alright? I'll be putting the shop there, plus a Car Manurfacturing place.

user posted image

You've seen my shop, meh.

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

I have a custom member title. I call it "Solid Snake"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2005 - 09:36 PM Edited by dertyjerzian, 19 September 2005 - 04:05 AM.

prune this wink.gif

steve-m
  • steve-m

• Feroci Racing

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:25 PM

That small one is actually c2_r2, and it's been requested by almost everyone here. I have no idea who owns it atm, but it's certainly not free. Also, c3_r1 seems to be taken, and c2_r1 as well.

Couldn't someone take the time and make an up-to-date list/map, and ask everyone who owns a lot but didn't release anything, if they'd still want to keep it?

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2005 - 05:11 PM Edited by dertyjerzian, 19 September 2005 - 04:05 AM.

Prune This wink.gif

scarafce
  • scarafce

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:30 PM Edited by scarafce, 15 September 2005 - 09:04 PM.

QUOTE (AleXXX @ Sep 15 2005, 17:19)
c2_r2

It is mine LOT, and if anything with me not happen, I necessarily shall lay out it to (or after) official occurrence MI for SA.

I upgraded the lots map. I have removed all the LOTs which authors did not occur long time:

Myriad Lot map

Ive want 1 smallest lot plz .

what areas is those ones ?? industrial ? http://img302.images...riadnbig7ir.jpg

And i need someone ho make col files too biggrin.gif cuz i dont know how to make ..but i lrn if someone helps me in msn because my english is too bad to read this tutoroal (i think )

but i wanna make houses ..thats for sure tounge2.gif And i dont late .. i would make those houses all the day turn.gif

hers pic for now ..i wold update http://img317.images...e=image10yg.jpg

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2005 - 04:23 AM Edited by dertyjerzian, 19 September 2005 - 04:04 AM.

prune this wink.gif

Cran.
  • Cran.

910 reprisent

• Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 07:38 AM Edited by Cran., 17 September 2005 - 04:41 AM.

I've already started using c2_r1, so there is no way I could move. Someone should update the map. Well, again.

EDIT: Thanks snow racer, finally tounge.gif

JasonB
  • JasonB

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2005 - 08:29 AM

And when the map does finally get updated can you PLEASE mark illcom_c10_r7 as mine as well as illcom_c2_r12 (i asked TRN4L for it a long time back and he said I could have that lot).

If SR is going to have such infrequent visits and updates here than I think we need a new lot co-ordinator till the MI site is fully finished.

AleXXX
  • AleXXX

• Members

Posted 16 September 2005 - 04:57 PM Edited by AleXXX, 16 September 2005 - 05:31 PM.

And when the map does finally get updated can you PLEASE mark illcom_c10_r7 as mine as well as illcom_c2_r12 (i asked TRN4L for it a long time back and he said I could have that lot).

Ok, smile.gif
scarafce, dertyjerzian
Lol, We can divide (its simple!) illcom_c3_r2 LOT into two parts... Or you agree with each other!

I've already started using c2_r1, so there is no way I could move. Someone should update the map. Well, again.

Ok, Ill add your and Jason B. LOTs.
Edit:
dozingoff.gif
New map

Snow Racer
  • Snow Racer

Member Title

• Feroci Racing
  • Norway

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:32 PM Edited by Snow Racer, 16 September 2005 - 05:44 PM.

@GtheMan - do you have some other pictures of your 3d skills?
@[NX] Joao.pt - yes you can have teh lot if you have 3d skills
@Alex - illcom_c2_r2 is yours
@Cran - com_c2_r1 is yours
@collagar - do you have some pictures of your 3d skills?
@Opius - c3_r3 yours
@Y.T. - before you choose I want ask you 2 questions... is it interior? what size of that building? PM me instead of posting here
@dertyjerzian - will talk on msn
@scarafce - will talk on msn

map is updated (in few minutes)

and no more chitasschat here please...
--
@Alex - I will edit 1st post with your link...

dertyjerzian
  • dertyjerzian

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2005 - 06:41 PM Edited by dertyjerzian, 20 September 2005 - 08:33 PM.

Snow Rabbit, thank for assigning me Lot# illcom_c3_r2
Will talk to you more on msn about some way for us to organize better wink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users