Quantcast

» «
Photo

Action Replay Max & Gameshark Codes (PS2 Version)

1,279 replies to this topic
tminus
  • tminus

M-F

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:59 AM

Thanks Skiller! Liked it very much in fact! I was wondering.... do you take requests?

I want a bunny hop code for the NRG-500 soooooooooo bad. Though many people would want a bunny hop code that hops as high as the bmx super bunny hop, I just want one that allows you to bunny hop somewhere around the max of the regular bmx bunny hop. I can grind just fine without this but it would add something I really thought R* would of figured out for SA! Anyways, if that is possible it would rock! Also, is there an easy way to make a code like this (or any of them) easy to modify in terms of height by just editing a few characters with variables?

(I'm willing to make a donation via paypal for it, especially if it includes variable modification code for a few feet over and under!)

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 04:20 PM

the active cheast can not be changes to ajust anything there ingame cheats to code only activates and deactivats them .. so nothing can be done to them codes ..

CKY_86
  • CKY_86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:20 PM

what does the idiot ai codes do ive got the idiot ai cars code on & they seem to be acting normally

by the way i love the floaters code lol biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:58 PM

ya sorry there are some codes in the list the we have made that dont seem to work ezactly as they say .. if u do come accross them please let me know ..

ones i know of are .
the AI codes ..
and the Import export Garage ..

the codes that i stated above where ported from gta 3 and VC ..
we had them tested at on point but it seems the tester that tested them codes .. ithere did not test them or just lied .. if u know what i mean ..

and yes we do take re quests .. if u want to requests something .. please do so with sending me an email . or goin to the CMP boards ..
we at the CMP or on a mission to teach every one what we do..
as in Teach ppl how to hack games .. make there own codes .. how to use all the tools we have ..

i hope its is ok with the GTA forum that i post the CMP site .. we have been around a long time and probably alot of u here know us..

one more thing if u have not seen is Pyriel has made the next ver of Maxconvert V7 it does it all . (Exept convert CB7+) Pyriel is anothere member of the CMP..

well the Cmp is

Codemasters-Projects

my email is
[email protected]

i think u can learn alot from here .. we are working on a load of faqs .. so every on can learn smile.gif

tminus
  • tminus

M-F

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:48 PM

Thanks Skiller! Again, great work. biggrin.gif

CKY_86
  • CKY_86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:32 PM

so u can create a code for lets say 'every ped carriers flamthrower' & it will work wow.gif

great but i thought the codes were hardcoded into the game

CKY_86
  • CKY_86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

sorry to double post but whats the codes for the vehicle spawn cheats eg landstalker, linerunner, quad

thanks

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (CKY_86 @ Jan 10 2005, 17:08)
sorry to double post but whats the codes for the vehicle spawn cheats eg landstalker, linerunner, quad

thanks

I'm not going to add these codes to the list since there are simply too many of them and it's really not worth it. You should check the Sources at the end of the first post - those websites will probably contain the codes you want.

Please don't use this topic for requesting codes in future smile.gif

CKY_86
  • CKY_86

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:43 PM

ooops sorry suicidal.gif those links dont have the spawn car codes cryani.gif

Skiller
  • Skiller

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:04 AM

ya i been slackin on porting the codes to DE/German and Converting All the codes to Armax (All regions)

but once im dont with this game .. i will do all the converting righ tnow .. it best if u convert your own codes from the Raw database ..
The program u want to use to convert is called

Maxconvert0.7

Codemasters-Project

under the ps2 section in tools .. u will find the program ..
Just remember to first convert one of the CJ codes from GTA SA so u can get the game id ..

this is how u do it for the ppl that dont know yet ..

open Maxconvert0.7
Set Input to armax leave out put on raw .
goto Codejunkies grab a code From the game your converting to (Same Reagion as well)

next put it into Maxconvert on the input side .. hit convert (this will give u the game id and region)

then grab the codes u want from the same Reagions Raw Database.

set the Input side to raw and the output side to Armax .. and then post the codes in and hit convert smile.gif then u have your self some working codes ..

i hope this helps ppl in the converting .. smile.gif peace out and have fun with the codes ..

tminus
  • tminus

M-F

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:33 AM

I was hoping someone could explain how to mod unmoddable cars using a modded car, a garage and an AR Max. I searched everywhere but there is no clear mention of the process. I also searched codemasters and tpcc but again no clear mention of this. Thanks...

grovestreet123
  • grovestreet123

You Wanna Play Rough!?

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:21 PM Edited by grovestreet123, 14 January 2005 - 07:24 PM.

when i go to add new game i type sanandreas and then i put the (M) code in and it says invalid action replay code

Real Gangster no. 14
  • Real Gangster no. 14

Captain Atomic

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:57 PM

Is It possible to get a code for all the golds in the schools and a code so you can spawn a hotknife.the Hotknife?

Cheat master!
  • Cheat master!

Professional People Murder (13455 people killed).

• Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:25 AM

[COLOR=red]Barguast if you dont like topics dont read them and dont close them, DA*n A$$!! You dont need to close every bodys topics cuz you dont like them... angry.gif N00B

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (Cheat master! @ Jan 15 2005, 10:25)
angry.gif N00B

lol.gif

Presumably you are referring to your cheat request topic - as I said before I locked it, it was going nowhere. You were asking for people to request cheats for you to find, and people were asking - you weren't replying. If you fulfill the requests submitted so far then I'll gladly reopen it for you, m'kay?

Please use the PM system if you want to talk to me directly.

tminus
  • tminus

M-F

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 08:30 AM

I have been researching editing the armax codelist and it seems there is no way to do this. It sucks there is no official way via codejunkies who seem to be going out of business given the way they update etc. (do the forums exist anymore?) but has anyone hacked the codelist somehow????? I haven't done much in the way of this but someone has to of explored this with more knowledge than me. Please help! There is too much talent here for this problem to exist any longer!

(I care so much because I don't have a printer or my ps2 in the same room as my pc so I have to write codes down or my alternatives are to convert gifs of the code html page into avi and burn via media creator or go to Kinkos! Either way copying codes into a program and importing via max drive is high demand right now!)

I also found xport but it only supports ardongle and you still have to enter cheats manually! Sucks, sucks- super sucks!

So I challenge the, hackers and phreakers and midnight tweekers! This may be but a microbe in the grand scheme of life but millions will thank everything sacred that you did it... at least for a second or two! I won't though... I will never forget! (I think I have soiled my dignity... oh we'll, if it produces results then it was worth it!)

[Got that mod problem figured out... of course I was being an idiot! So for anyone who wants to know how to mod unmodable vehicles using the armax just go to the san andreas code list at codejunkies.com and use the CJ modifier code + the replace car code + the vehicle code and it will replace car #1 in the garage at CJ's house in Ganton. Of course it was in the most obvious place, that being the reason no one answers this question!]

Duck12man
  • Duck12man

Offical Photo Reeper

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:36 PM

Is there a way i can download the cheats people made strait to my armax through my Maxdrive? I really want the lock/unlock code and im a lazy ass and dont want to type the thing out

grovestreet123
  • grovestreet123

You Wanna Play Rough!?

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 03:51 PM

is this the right armax to get sanandreas on
user posted image

DDR Midian
  • DDR Midian

<3 Banshee

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:49 PM Edited by DDR Midian, 20 January 2005 - 08:52 PM.

QUOTE (Duck12man @ Jan 20 2005, 15:36)
Is there a way i can download the cheats people made strait to my armax through my Maxdrive? I really want the lock/unlock code and im a lazy ass and dont want to type the thing out

You can download the official codes, not the unofficial ones. Don't be lazy.

@grovestreet123 Yeah that'll work. It might be a slightly older version that hasn't got the latest codelist with GTA:SA on it though.

NeoGear
  • NeoGear

King Of San Andreas 867,394

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (DDR Midian @ Jan 20 2005, 20:49)
QUOTE (Duck12man @ Jan 20 2005, 15:36)

You can download the official codes, not the unofficial ones. Don't be lazy.

@grovestreet123 Yeah that'll work. It might be a slightly older version that hasn't got the latest codelist with GTA:SA on it though.

There is no NTSC update since May, it doesn't have San Andreas. sad.gif

grovestreet123
  • grovestreet123

You Wanna Play Rough!?

• Members

Posted 20 January 2005 - 11:00 PM

i think mine is PAL aint it bored.gif

tminus
  • tminus

M-F

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 04:47 AM Edited by tminus, 21 January 2005 - 04:52 AM.

Ok, I figured out how to update via internet to max drive/usb. Follow these directions and you will be able to get the official codes from Codejunkies.com for San Andreas to show up in ARMax on your PS2:
(Barguast-Feel free to trim this down and post in your first post if you want.)
(This is listed in the manual but it doesn't tell you to copy the codelist.bin file to your memory card. It says it will update from maxdrive automatically but it doesn't!)

1. Install the Maxdrive software from the Media Creator PC Software disc that comes with your ARMax. This disc is not the same disc as the ARMax disc you put in your PS2. There are two programs on the PC disc:
-Media Creator- Burn Music,Movies and Sega ROMs to play through the ARMax disc on your PS2
-Maxdrive- Software to update your codelist/get saves for use in ARMax on your PS2.

2.Put your Maxdrive/USB memory stick in the USB slot on your computer. If you haven't installed it yet Windows will prompt you for installation. Select "Let Windows install" and it will only take a second to install.

3. Open the Maxdrive program you installed on your PC. You will see your main hard drive (usually C/:) and your maxdrive listed under PC Database on your left side.

4. Connect to the internet.

5.On the top left of the Maxdrive window you will see a "ARMax Codelist" button under a Codejunkies button. Select "ARMax Codelist" and Maxdrive will connect to the internet. If it is unable to connect it usually means you have a firewall of some sort blocking access. If so, turn off your firewall briefly or grant Maxdrive access in your firewall software. You will see a bar on the left side that keeps filling up, this means it is downloading the codelist. If you are using a dial-up internet connection be patient! It make take 10 minutes or so, but it is worth it. Just go do something else and then come back later. When it finishes you will see a Maxdrive pop-up window telling you it downloaded sucessfully. If you want to check for sure, open windows explorer or My Computer and select the Maxdrive (usually drive (M) smile.gif and you will see a list of files, If you see a file called codelist.bin then it downloaded sucessfully (unless you have done this before then it just updates the same file.)
(If you really want to make sure then open codelist.bin in a hex editor and select find, unicode-latin, SanAndreas, or open in notepad.)

6. Take the Maxdrive out of your PC and put it in your PS2, and make sure you have a memory card inserted as well. Put the ARMax PS2 Disc in your PS2 and Start.

7. When you get to the ARMax "Insert Game or DVD" page select "Max Memory" from the bottom. When Max Memory loads select your Max Drive as your source drive. Once it loads the Max Drive you will see the contents of it displayed on the left including the codelist.bin files. Select the codelist.bin file (a checkmark will appear beside it) and press right to move over to the actions menu. Select "Copy" and your memory card and this will copy the codelist to your memory card. Once it finishes restart your PS2 with the ARMax disc.

8. When you get to the "Insert Game or DVD" page put your San Andreas disc in and it will load the codelist. If you did this correctly SA Codes will be listed under "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" in the codelist! Let me know if anyone has problems, but just read carefully and you shouldn't. However, it is possible I left something out, but it did work for me so I will edit if this happens.

So there! Still can't believe other members couldn't help with this, but I did, so just remember that I got you dawg! Cookies for me now? biggrin.gif

grovestreet123
  is this the right armax to get sanandreas on

You can get that but to update automatically (get SA codes) you have to have your PS2 connected to the internet. Otherwise, you will need a usb pen drive or ARMax pen drive. The AR Max Evo set comes with whats in your picture, as well as the PC Media Software and the Maxdrive (USB Pen drive) so its worth it just to get it.

grovestreet123
  i think mine is PAL aint it 

Is it? If you live in US/Canada its NTSC, everywhere else is PAL.

DDR Midian
  • DDR Midian

<3 Banshee

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (tminus @ Jan 21 2005, 04:47)
Ok, I figured out how to update via internet to max drive/usb...

Oh. I could have told you that a while ago. I read some of your posts about it but guess I wasn't paying enough attention. Sorry confused.gif

Anyway, glad you're up to date now. Enjoy tounge.gif

CJ101
  • CJ101

Maniac Plane Theif

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:14 AM

the infinite ammo code for the armax NTSC lets you don't need to relod not infinite ammo maybe you should remove it and the infinite health one your invernuble to every thing but explosions tounge2.gif and there are many NTSC codes missing please add them or were can i find goodNTCS codes confused.gif

cheez_helmut
  • cheez_helmut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 12:30 PM

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]excuse me barguast but your codes on the top of page 1 are messed up as you have deliberatly changed the codes coz i have found out that if you get rid of the repeated codes and only enter in the codes that are different than the others the codes will work as i have found out while changing the nitro boost on bikes and hitman skill level just cut off the repeats and they will definitely work if you do you idiot! sly.gif

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 22 January 2005 - 02:53 PM

There was some confusion a little earlier in the topic about the 'subfolder' codes posted on certain websites. I'm guessing that you're saying these codes are unnecessary? I did suspect as much. When I get around to updating the codes, I'll remove them.

@CJ101 - Blame the folks at codejunkies - the NTSC list of codes isn't as comprehensive as the PAL list. The codes you're after can probably be found on the websites listed under Sources on the first post. As I said previously I've not had the chance to update the list lately but I'll get around to it sooner or later.

sx240sx
  • sx240sx

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2005 - 06:31 PM

It really f*cking sucks how you set up those codes, the format is totally unprintable, at least by copying and pasting it. I really wish you didn't try to show off and make it look all fancy.... retard.

DDR Midian
  • DDR Midian

<3 Banshee

• Members

Posted 25 January 2005 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (sx240sx @ Jan 24 2005, 18:31)
It really f*cking sucks how you set up those codes, the format is totally unprintable, at least by copying and pasting it. I really wish you didn't try to show off and make it look all fancy.... retard.

You almost had a point up until the end, where it made you look utterly stupid. An almost bannable offence if you ask me.

Since I don't like to end on a negative note with people, here's the printer friendly cheat page from gtasanandreas.net:

Printer friendly cheat page.

It may not have the very latest codes, but it's not that easy to keep things like this updated. Just add new ones yourself.

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (sx240sx @ Jan 24 2005, 18:31)

I almost considered editing the table in response to your criticism up until you ended it like that. Grow up.

There is a printer friendly version of the page here. Maybe you should familiarise yourself with the features of the forum before you start shooting your mouth off?

SanAndreas1829
  • SanAndreas1829

Free Agent

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2005 - 04:19 AM

u might want to update that list of codes,
here u go these are all armax
*WATER LEVEL

24m converted to ARMax NTSC:
QY7E-206T-TG2G9
61XM-M5MD-MNVUV
MVR9-DG6N-KNMW6
6TAZ-ED7B-NH8HR
KGAF-7RKT-H6PG4
2M0Q-UH3Y-D2EKA
AT06-U4CX-GXHJ9
T2Y5-1AUD-HBKRK
15FX-ZCY0-C69Z8
1NP9-34MZ-DC89U
7JNA-UWQ2-1Z499
ZM0Y-B982-5058W
KPT3-D6V4-5T9MQ
QGKX-MEZK-RQBQH
G6HN-7JBP-DEWR9
8J2X-CRN1-AQW0K
JXAH-XEBY-XN4J0

Edit: corrections:
For NTSC, change the first TWO lines to change the water level:

water level = +10m
BZR1-HXRE-R17UT
BK4D-B7Q9-AHFZ2

water level = +13m
WZ7U-BD1F-JK8V2
HPRV-XW54-NWFNJ

water level = +18m
1ZHR-3215-MEXV2
TW56-YQWC-UGQ19

water level = +24m
B8VP-N4UT-4K8VJ
61XM-M5MD-MNVUV

water level = +30m
N6X3-KX4X-6KN2Y
62GK-DCXT-RZAJ6

water level = +40m
WNR4-GP0J-PA04G
E6Y6-HEMM-HKTNG

No Water ARMax/NTSC:
D2TR-J7YX-PVB8N
2YPB-MUH1-KYF7W
-------------------------------------------------------------
*UNLIMITED JETPACK HIGHT

ARMax USA/NTSC:
04RV-RNH4-QTYU1
KX13-2Y9F-7VNN0
MJE4-ZN4T-K2ZEH
TD9X-QUQW-TFNE8
--------------------------------------------------------------
*RECTRUIT ANYONE

Recruit Anyone You See (Aim And The Up On D-Pad) Max 8 People, All Have Ak's
H8KC-8P1G-DQ50W
6H3V-JZ6K-H0J09

w/ RPG's
V36P RRJ9 AYB8N
5D5G UK7G WUC48
----------------------------------------------------------------
*OVERGROWN BUSHES

Overgrown Bushes (ARMax NTSC)
P68B-DEN1-5F4CM
CHE9-C11X-CABUT
AVXV-NQ50-HH3UQ
QV6K-1Q0N-UTXH4
FCU9-6G8X-WKKDZ
----------------------------------------------------------------
*LANDSCAPE HACK

Street Landscaper ARMax NTSC
(no enabler needed)
Select one or more of the following:
City Streets:

Trees on City Streets (tested, works)
RXG8-5A7P-3UZUE
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
KERR-VXCQ-C7NNN
QZKF-ZTXV-TKQC3

Green Bushes on City Streets
2ZN9-2PD2-27MW3
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
92K1-ZY9G-7N272
81E3-TPUF-H42D2

Desert Bushes on City Streets
EGD6-X3D8-GR08B
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
8TUR-4AUF-BY2R4
J2C4-4CB4-G2G5R

Cactuses on City Streets
0FGN-8VJY-P2CQN
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
WKY2-EXD2-XJ1CB
UGHZ-Y78D-NMQMB

Joshua Trees on City Streets
6RBH-XKC9-FHYV3
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
B1M5-55A9-CEV54
HR15-RDK6-U27VR

Tall Grass on City Streets
G1Q7-07EZ-A4U2B
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
8EA3-J948-J8H1R
J2C4-4CB4-G2G5R

Flowers on City Streets
PVTU-DXV8-W8TFA
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
H3MR-7JHX-ZJ61G
J2C4-4CB4-G2G5R

Stumps on City Streets
3KEM-2PUB-761U4
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
DA2T-FX64-0YUKR
QZKF-ZTXV-TKQC3

Seaweed and Starfish on City Streets
VPYB-FBW1-MM4JV
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
YBV8-WE67-CZTUX
QZRT-KZ35-X9GFE

Rocks on City Streets
463G-DGKH-2QPNF
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
2RM0-41VE-YQMAM
J2C4-4CB4-G2G5R

Huge Boulders on City Streets
Q807-WWZH-60VUX
J2UF-UYMN-U7F0J
04JX-5KFW-2GFVB
3Q10-Q8P6-ZNJH1

Country Roads and Downtown SF:
(you can't put the same thing in both places)

Trees on Country Roads
DW5N-QFUX-ZFRBV
HK2G-8H6V-P8ANB
KERR-VXCQ-C7NNN
0EYK-1TX8-72C9P

Green Bushes on Country Roads
CAWD-CWPK-JXU06
HK2G-8H6V-P8ANB
92K1-ZY9G-7N272
6WVU-K9F3-Q0K41

Desert Bushes on Country Roads
WW3F-7H86-0V55R