Photo
- - - - -

picture post& commentry

234 replies to this topic
DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 January 2005 - 05:07 PM Edited by DanteR*, 02 January 2005 - 05:15 PM.

I just thought that since almost every topic has one of these we might as well too so please only show ingame pics please comment because people want to know if their skin still needs work biggrin.gif ill post first i guess danteonbike

astro33
  • astro33

astro33

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 02:27 PM

user posted image

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 04 January 2005 - 03:04 PM

Made it myself:

user posted image

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 January 2005 - 03:19 PM

That model looks nice astro, is it converted from something?

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 04 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (GT-1 @ Jan 4 2005, 15:19)
That model looks nice astro, is it converted from something?

Probably converted.

I remember seeing it on some jap site, would've downloaded if the d/l speed wasn't wasn't 0.0008 kbps.

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 04:13 PM

Holy sh*t astro thats one sweet model! Where'd you get it, I'd love to have that in my game!

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 06:41 PM Edited by DanteR*, 04 January 2005 - 06:47 PM.

he must have gotten a japenese trial version of resident evil 4 and ripped it from there or else he spent alot of time on every little detail. anyways it rocks wink.gif actually i remember some m1ck guy released some custom animation for the colt 45 and he was showing the animation off with that model. you know there is a resident evil mod in the works and they might want that model. colgate.gif anyways blackhawk the leather pants on your model looks sweet

EricDraven_GTACrow
  • EricDraven_GTACrow

Jesus Christ Poltergeist

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (DanteR* @ Jan 4 2005, 18:41)
he must have gotten a japenese trial version of resident evil 4 and ripped it from there or else he spent alot of time on every little detail. anyways it rocks wink.gif actually i remember some m1ck guy released some custom animation for the colt 45 and he was showing the animation off with that model. you know there is a resident evil mod in the works and they might want that model. colgate.gif anyways blackhawk the leather pants on your model looks sweet

that m1ck dude stole just about everything he released and showed off. well all his skins were stolen atleast.

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 07:24 PM

wow.gif ya didnt he get banned because he released that hero pack and he stole that lara croft model anyways we better start posting more pics because we are getting off topic blush.gif

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 10:34 PM

the new colt45 anim was made by a guy called ++ he also made that leon model astro33, showed.
user posted image
Team effort by Soul_Courageous and me, i also got the dff's compatable in the dff viewer tounge.gif

soul_courageous
  • soul_courageous

My sig works TA

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 04:04 AM Edited by soul_courageous, 05 January 2005 - 12:52 PM.

Team effort by Soul_Courageous and me, i also got the dff's compatable in the dff viewer

I must say kraxxuz you did do most of the work..
Heres Leatherface I made him for Kraxxuz so If ya want him your gona have ta ask him 1st im affraid.
Posted Image

astro33
  • astro33

astro33

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 06:56 AM

here is what i working on player model now. hehe

user posted image

it's azmange character.

user posted imageuser posted image

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:20 AM

lol little bunny thing
Also Soul_Courageous, i think you quoted the wrong thing?

astro33
  • astro33

astro33

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (kraxxuz @ Jan 4 2005, 22:34)
the new colt45 anim was made by a guy called ++ he also made that leon model astro33, showed.

yeah
a guy called ++ , he made model,
i don't know it's converted or not..
also i forgot where i got that playermodel.

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 11:42 PM

if you are making a little kitty lookin thing then how will you be able to give him bone small enough for the model unless its for GTA 3 which i have seen really small models by A-christ.

TripleAs
  • TripleAs

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 07 January 2005 - 05:04 AM

Well, here's a colection of all my skinning work that i don't hate (i don't include request's skins because if i do them is because i like the idea)
Cesar Skin: (Thanks BCSpeed34 for the ripped textures)
user posted image
Rare Red 'n Gold skin: (I think this guy likes piercings, gold and the red color)
user posted image
Nazi Soldier: (It was originally for my WWII Weapons pack, but i never relased it so here's the skin if you want see it)
user posted image
Neo: (I don't know why i made this skin... i think it was for an matrix mod...)
user posted image
Zombie: (I was Boring+Holidays= This Skin)
user posted image
if anyone want the skins just pm me
bye

soul_courageous
  • soul_courageous

My sig works TA

• Members

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:25 PM Edited by soul_courageous, 08 January 2005 - 07:28 PM.

Guess who???
I cant help the fact the he has a red thumb or the fact that the back looks F**ked, Thats Rockstars fault.
user posted image
Pm me if you would like it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont know about you guys but i think this topic should be pinned

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:04 PM Edited by DanteR*, 09 January 2005 - 08:13 PM.

yeah i think this topic should be pinned and eventually it probably will be and SC your dante skin isnt bad I wont use it for me Devil May Cry mod because it is from DMC2 which wasnt that great but anyways he looks way to old blush.gif btw in a couple days ill update my dante skin in mine he looks way to tan he looks like some sun god or something lol.gif ya im new to skinning so ill keep updating here and my dante topic maybe more people will comment on my dante skin here then my pretty much dead dante topic dozingoff.gif

Psycho_8_1
  • Psycho_8_1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:01 AM

I know I said I was working on this Ryu Hayabusa model a long time ago, back august or september I think... and it could've been done a long time ago but, I sorta lost instrest in it sad.gif But once I get were I have time I definitly plan on finishing it, I worked to long on it to leave it unfinished. Anyway here it is (or what's done of it)
user posted image
Oh, and good idea on the topic DanteR*

DanteR*
  • DanteR*

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:22 AM Edited by DanteR*, 11 January 2005 - 03:24 AM.

Hey I finally updated my dante skin right here soon i will update at my other topic but anyways that model kicks @$$ man i hope you release it soon I inlove.gif ninja gaiden its one of my favorite xbox games and thanks I figured out of all the topics I thought player skins needed someplace to post pictures and their skins without multiple topics

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:42 AM Edited by kraxxuz, 11 January 2005 - 03:49 AM.

QUOTE (Psycho_8_1 @ Jan 11 2005, 13:01)
I know I said I was working on this Ryu Hayabusa model a long time ago, back august or september I think... and it could've been done a long time ago but, I sorta lost instrest in it sad.gif   But once I get were I have time I definitly plan on finishing it, I worked to long on it to leave it unfinished. Anyway here it is (or what's done of it)
*pic*Oh, and good idea on the topic DanteR*

f*ck, i have waited for this, i just was about to ask, ur a good modeler man, i love Kane, is Hayabusa textured yet? also do you think you could use that Hayabusa model and smoothen it some more down and make his head look like Gordon Freeman for me please?

Sharkey
  • Sharkey

Invisible

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 January 2005 - 04:51 AM Edited by Sharkey, 11 January 2005 - 04:55 AM.

anyways blackhawk the leather pants on your model looks sweet

blackhawk may have made the rest, but rockstar made those pants, sorry.

I must say kraxxuz you did do most of the work..
Heres Leatherface I made him for Kraxxuz so If ya want him your gona have ta ask him 1st im affraid.
user posted image
nice collaboration skin guys.
soul, the links broke.

astro33
  • astro33

astro33

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:40 AM

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

CEO

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:44 AM

OMG

Say hello, to ASIMO, or else he'll blow your f*cking head off bored.gif

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:29 AM

WTF is that thing that looks like an Astronaut?

Lexicon
  • Lexicon

I shot J.R.

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

user posted image
TOKYO, Japan, December 15, 2004 - Honda Motor Co., Ltd. today announced the development of new technologies for the next-generation ASIMO humanoid robot, targeting a new level of mobility that will better enable ASIMO to function and interact with people by quickly processing information and acting more nimbly in real-world environments.
Key technologies include:
1) “Posture Control” technology* making it possible to run in a natural human-like way
2) “Autonomous Continuous Movement” technology enabling flexible route to destination
3) Enhanced visual and force sensor technologies enabling smoother interaction with people

1.Posture Control technology:

The combination of newly developed high-response hardware and the new Posture Control technology enables ASIMO to proactively bend or twist its torso to maintain its balance and prevent the problems of foot slippage and spinning in the air, which accompany movement at higher speeds. ASIMO is now capable of running at a speed of 3km/hour. In addition, walking speed has been increased from the previous 1.6 km/hour to 2.5 km/hour.

2.Autonomous Continuous Movement technology:

The next-generation ASIMO can maneuver toward its destination without stopping by comparing any deviation between the input map information and the information obtained about the surrounding area from its floor surface sensor. ASIMO can now autonomously change its path when its floor surface sensor and visual sensors located in its head detect obstacles.

3.Enhanced visual sensor and force sensor technologies allow for smoother interaction with people:

By detecting people’s movements through visual sensors in its head and force (kinesthetic) sensors which have been newly added to its wrists, ASIMO can now move in sync with people allowing it to give or receive an object, shake hands in concert with a person’s movement and step forward or backward in response to the direction its hand is pulled or pushed.

By continuing to advance these new technologies, Honda will pursue development of an ASIMO that will be useful to people.

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 01:44 AM

thanks Lexicon smile.gif

Kraxxuz
  • Kraxxuz

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 10:59 PM

Sorry for double post, here is my Deadite skin for the Evil Dead mod, still not finished, but worth a show, i got a bit carried away with the blood though lol

user posted image
Thanks to Imageshack for free image hosting

soul_courageous
  • soul_courageous

My sig works TA

• Members

Posted 22 January 2005 - 11:42 PM

Speaking of an evil dead mod...... Heres Ash for it. 99% SCRATCH MADE with not that much SMUDGING done at all infact the only SMUDGING ive done alot on is on the trousers and face the rest was done using other tool.. YES I DO KNOW HOW TA USE THE REST OF PSP9 the 1% of the skin is that I used a brush tool for the cuts.. cant remeber who made the brush but if they want credit for it then PM me..
user posted image user posted image

Sorry if this sounds like an arsey post its only aimed at the ppl who seem ta think I have little or no talent...

Black-hawk
  • Black-hawk

Boss

• The Connection

Posted 23 January 2005 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Sharkey @ Jan 11 2005, 04:51)
anyways blackhawk the leather pants on your model looks sweet

blackhawk may have made the rest, but rockstar made those pants, sorry.

Heh, true, actually the shirt is made from pics of my real clothes. turn.gif
Keep up the good work everyone (Too lazy to mention everyone by name tounge.gif ).

Black-hawk crawls back under rock

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users