Photo

[SRC|REL] SCM Hook for Vice City

65 replies to this topic
Nulldata
  • Nulldata

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:17 AM

Sorry for the bump of such an old topic, but does anyone still have this? It seems that Spookie's site has been taken over by a link farm sad.gif

ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:00 PM

http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=4054408

Nulldata
  • Nulldata

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (ceedj @ Aug 14 2008, 15:00)
http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=4054408

Thank you inlove.gif

xanser
  • xanser

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:19 AM

Does anyone still have Spookie's Speedo Source Code (SCM Hook for VC)? rampage_ani.gif

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:08 AM

I know this is a very old topic and nobody maybe interested at all.

I am been playing around with these tool for the past days and I found out that the load models / load requested models does not work at all in the Hook. It does not work for some unknown reasons. In the mission Sample the MP5 weapon loaded because of spawning the feds ( FBI). The fed models spawns with pre-loaded weapons like the cops do with a nitestick and a pistol.

If you try to give other weapon to the player at the first place, it does not work at all.
The REQUEST MODEL( 0247) and LOAD REQUESTED MODEL (038B) could be replaced by functions from CStreaming function address but I am not sure it would work though.

Hope someone would be able to help.

Swoorup
  • Swoorup

innovator

• Members

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:05 AM Edited by Swoorup, 21 January 2012 - 01:56 PM.

The solution was merely simple. I just found found that Spookie's SCM hook was giving Weapon_Index as parameter to REQUEST_MODEL and IS_MODEL_AVAILABLE opcodes, which was causing the goddamn error. They actually take MODEL ID as parameter.
I made replacements and here is the updated versions. Simply replace them with the old files.

ScriptClasses.cpp
ScriptClasses.h
GameDefines.h
MissionThreads.cpp

Have fun with OOP style Mission coding. rah.gif

EDIT:
I have added a marker next to the original The Sample mission just for the sake of debugging. It just spawns a FBI and a vending machine so it may not be of any use. moto_whistle.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users