» «
Photo

The Vehicles of Lynx

1,141 replies to this topic
Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 05:59 PM Edited by Monitor57, 04 January 2005 - 07:11 PM.

Avenger = 5
Igniter = 3
Grunter = 2
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 1

tbh i dont think the eliminator is too good a car of mine.. but if u like it than thats a 1st music.gif

@Cr yes it does ride the racetrack like a beuty inlove.gif

- M57

Snoopy123
  • Snoopy123

Smeg Head

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 06:09 PM

I love the igniter, it f**kin rocks dude!!

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (Monitor57 @ Jan 4 2005, 10:48)
u ever dis supra's again and i wont make that 68 mustang!

supras are teh sex.. thats y i made 1 hehe tounge.gif

anyway, vote added and bk on topic guys, lets not wonder...

- M57

@Monitor - Really i haven't seen a Supra before i just assumed it was like the rest of those Japanese cars like the EVO or the Honda Civic but it's more sporty... blush.gif

Off-topic:

You see i like this car. I like the colour, but one thing i don't like (and i don't like on cars) is the spoiler... other than that it's quite nice... inlove.gif
user posted image

Back on topic:
user posted image
You should get "whats-his-name" to make you another signature pic like the above. Them signature pics are cool! biggrin.gif

Where is your Supra for download mate? tounge.gif

By the way whats in this next release and will it be in another topic or in this one for download?

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 08:38 PM

Damn.. Could you just shut up? dozingoff.gif I haven't seen a bigger ass kisser in this forum than you..

@Monitor
Could you tell him to f**k off? I know he's annoing you.. And he's starting to anoy others.. sigh.gif

Diesel
  • Diesel

Getaway Driver

• Feroci Racing

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:07 PM

Voting Grunter but there are some alterations I'd make if it was mine.

Ken: a) What's wrong with Evos?
b) stop sucking up you arent gaining anything jesus f*cking christ

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:09 PM Edited by Monitor57, 04 January 2005 - 09:19 PM.

Avenger = 5
Igniter = 3
Grunter = 3
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 1

- M57

D-Structo
  • D-Structo

Kapitan Paleta

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Monitor57 @ Jan 4 2005, 21:09)
Avenger = 5
Igniter = 2
Grunter = 2
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 0

- M57

Ahem,

ELIMINATOR = 1

wink.gif

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:16 PM

Destructo voted for Eliminator, so I guess it should be 1 vote for it not 0 smile.gif

:Edit:

Too late.. tounge.gif He was faster.. whatsthat.gif

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:19 PM

hehe my bad, copyied the wrong result table:

heres the latest:

Avenger = 5
Igniter = 3
Grunter = 3
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 1

- M57

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:54 PM Edited by Ken_Rosenberg, 04 January 2005 - 09:58 PM.

@AzO - Look, i come on here ask some civilised questions and get slandered by the likes of you AzO... i guess because you've been on here longer than me you think you know best... well ok i respect that... if you get off my back and leave me alone i'll try to leave Monitor57 alone or whatever... biggrin.gif

i mean christ all i asked was "Hey Monitor whats in the next release?" people have been doing that around here for ages! angry.gif

@DieselGT -I'm not 'sucking up' this is the way i speak on forums... if it's the wrong way to speak, then ok c'est la vie or whatever that french saying is... dozingoff.gif

Also I don't mine the FQ-400 EVO VIII, you know the new one! I think it has 400bhp and 0-60 around 3 seconds... cool!!! biggrin.gif

wiseblood
  • wiseblood

BERSERKER

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 10:41 PM

i vote GRUNTER

GTA3Freak-2001
  • GTA3Freak-2001

Run out of Cake.

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Ken_Rosenberg @ Jan 5 2005, 07:24)
@AzO - Look, i come on here ask some civilised questions and get slandered by the likes of you AzO... i guess because you've been on here longer than me you think you know best... well ok i respect that... if you get off my back and leave me alone i'll try to leave Monitor57 alone or whatever... biggrin.gif

i mean christ all i asked was "Hey Monitor whats in the next release?" people have been doing that around here for ages! angry.gif

@DieselGT -I'm not 'sucking up' this is the way i speak on forums... if it's the wrong way to speak, then ok c'est la vie or whatever that french saying is... dozingoff.gif

Also I don't mine the FQ-400 EVO VIII, you know the new one! I think it has 400bhp and 0-60 around 3 seconds... cool!!! biggrin.gif

Oh come on you've been hassiling mon in every one of his topics at every chance you get, telling him what to make next, shoving reference pictures in his face, and just general harrasment. I know you mean well but your really annoying both mon and others.

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 04 January 2005 - 11:25 PM

@GTA3Freak-2001- Your right i did for while and i'm sorry for it... cryani.gif

...but now, every post i make i get someone like AzO harassing me! angry.gif

I just go on this page to enquire about the mod now and try to get some information... if i come across a bit rude i apologise, but i'm not an ass kisser and now i'm not trying to push monitor into making ford mustang i know he will make it in his own time... i know its his mod and i shouldn't interfere but AzO just will not leave me alone to post! cryani.gif

I'm trying to find out about the mod by asking civilised questions... i'm not trying to cause an arguement... cryani.gif ... also i'm answering pre-posted questions directed towards me and he come in saying stop kissing monitor57's arse! cry.gif

Sorry to all members of GTAForums! cryani.gif

Duders
  • Duders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:43 AM

You should just make one or two suggestions to a person on what he should ONLY when he asks for it cos it really annoys the f*ck outta people sometimje.But I guess you know what you did wrong and I hope you will stop what you are doing now

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (Ken_Rosenberg @ Jan 5 2005, 00:25)
@GTA3Freak-2001- Your right i did for while and i'm sorry for it... cryani.gif

...but now, every post i make i get someone like AzO harassing me! angry.gif

I just go on this page to enquire about the mod now and try to get some information... if i come across a bit rude i apologise, but i'm not an ass kisser and now i'm not trying to push monitor into making ford mustang i know he will make it in his own time... i know its his mod and i shouldn't interfere but AzO just will not leave me alone to post! cryani.gif

I'm trying to find out about the mod by asking civilised questions... i'm not trying to cause an arguement... cryani.gif ... also i'm answering pre-posted questions directed towards me and he come in saying stop kissing monitor57's arse! cry.gif

Sorry to all members of GTAForums! cryani.gif

Don't worry! You suck, but you're not the only one (you are the worst, however). Let's all be annoyingly pubescent together! cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

<3D

BrokenArrow05
  • BrokenArrow05

Ah Blah blah Blah

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:16 AM

He he he cool.gif

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (Ken_Rosenberg @ Jan 4 2005, 23:25)
..but now, every post i make i get someone like AzO harassing me! angry.gif

Look, i come on here ask some civilised questions

Sorry for "off-topic" stuff, Monitor suicidal.gif

@Ken
That was my first post to you whatsthat.gif Wtf are you talking about? All I did, I said to shut up. And that was only once sarcasm.gif Wake up, nobody is harassing you bored.gif

You asked that "civilised" question about 5 times..

And about the "ass-kisser"..
In one post you say that you hate supras, evos and all those japanese cars... but after Mon's post you suddenly change your mind and starting to love them.. What's the point for all that?

whatsthat.gif

Lets just finish this stuff...

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 10:43 AM

@AzO - Sorry about that i just assumed that the car was something it wasn't i hadn't really see one before and well the screenshot on the other page is the first supra i have seen... blush.gif

OK guys lets just get on with the reviews of Monitor's cars... smile.gif

mastathug0
  • mastathug0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 06:21 PM

yeah one thing about the igniter aka charger if its sapose to be a 68 charger wrong grill if its sapose to be a 69 charger wrong tail lights if its sapose to be a 70 charger wrong tail lights and grill just thought i should tell u besides that the car is wicked peace out mastathug0

coolcraigd
  • coolcraigd

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:28 PM

thats the point! lol it's a charger rip-off! so it's gotta have different parts.

Augh
  • Augh

Unspoiled by progress

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (mastathug0 @ Jan 5 2005, 18:21)
yeah one thing about the igniter aka charger if its sapose to be a 68 charger wrong grill if its sapose to be a 69 charger wrong tail lights if its sapose to be a 70 charger wrong tail lights and grill just thought i should tell u besides that the car is wicked peace out mastathug0

It's generally known as "artistic license" wink.gif

rampage_ani.gif

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 05 January 2005 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Augh @ Jan 5 2005, 19:31)
QUOTE (mastathug0 @ Jan 5 2005, 18:21)

It's generally known as "artistic license" wink.gif

rampage_ani.gif

wxactly, thats y i did it wink.gif with 3 years of such variouseness in the chargers lifetime, y not mix them together lol tounge.gif

anyway, previews on my lastest igniter, the 1970 Igniter Drag racer (for those of you who didnt see it in ppc a short while ago)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

1968/9 (lol, many) igniter = 1970 Drag igniter, body changes have been made for year differances and umm.. the fukin massive engine tounge.gif , now u guys wonderin wot this handlin line was for that i made not too long ago?

user posted image

sigh.gif

[EDIT] latest results:

Avenger = 5
Igniter = 3
Grunter = 4
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 1

1 day left catspider.gif

- M57

Dr. Rotten
  • Dr. Rotten

[RotteN-BraiN]

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:18 AM

Wow great work man the cars look superb! Its hard to pick which one I like the best there all so good but if I had to choose it would be the igniter. devil.gif

D-Structo
  • D-Structo

Kapitan Paleta

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:04 AM

lolhax, nobody voted for the Monstang... even Ken_Rosenberg tounge.gif

Igniter Drag Racer - looks very cool and powerful and I love those fat rear tyres. I hope it will have dragster handling. smile.gif

But in fact, I'm REALLY waiting for Washington '76 release, a great car to replace Esperanto... inlove.gif

BTW, you should make car based on VC Hermes. Think about it. wink.gif

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:15 AM

One thing that I don't like in Iginter is that the roof is kinda short confused.gif

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:04 PM

lolhax, nobody voted for the Monstang... even Ken_Rosenberg

No i don't like that mustang/monstang because i think its based on a 66 or 65 although its a good model though...

But in fact, I'm REALLY waiting for Washington '76 release, a great car to replace Esperanto...

yeah that car is cool but im waiting for the next monstang based on the one in bullitt that will rock! i can't wait for the first screens! im also looking forward to seeing the first screens of Monitor's Ford GT40!

Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (Destructo @ Jan 6 2005, 10:04)
lolhax, nobody voted for the Monstang... even Ken_Rosenberg tounge.gif

Igniter Drag Racer - looks very cool and powerful and I love those fat rear tyres. I hope it will have dragster handling. smile.gif

But in fact, I'm REALLY waiting for Washington '76 release, a great car to replace Esperanto... inlove.gif

BTW, you should make car based on VC Hermes. Think about it. wink.gif

Avenger = 5
Igniter = 4
Grunter = 4
Stallion = 0
Monstang 350 = 0
Eliminator = 1

last day tounge.gif

updated results ^^

and also, lynx will be using some vc originals.. i mean why not? there perfectly fine, atm im using the vc esperanto (i love that car... dont ask why) the vc hermes, the vc glendale, the vc "cougar" (hidden car in the gta3.img, its basicly the beta virgo.. its quite differant tho) and the 1976 washington replaces the.... washington! (no sh*t sherlock)

anyway, the Ford GT-40 is called the Bullet, basicly named after the SA GT40

and the 68 fastback im doin will be named the Monstang GT

- M57

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci Racing

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:17 PM

Well, first of all, i'm an Igniter fan biggrin.gif

But, as far as I look, I cannot find a link to Lynx City. I checked out a link in your post but it failed to return a page... Is there a site/WIP Topic fo Lynx?

mastathug0
  • mastathug0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 05:39 PM

the Igniter Drag Racer is really nice but if its sapose to be a charger within the years of 68 - 70 why the heck did u put a 70-71 challenger grill in it o well if it isnt to much trouble could u make a 69 charger right grill,tail lights,marker lights,bumper, and put the grooves in the doors it would be nice and keep the drag racer engine with the wheels like the general lee and keep those tires it would look wicked as heck man!!!!!

peace out mastathug0

Ken_Rosenberg
  • Ken_Rosenberg

Low-Poly Car Modeler

• Members

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:12 PM Edited by Ken_Rosenberg, 06 January 2005 - 07:15 PM.

@ Monitor - You probably like the Esperanto because it's based on a 70's Cadillac El Dorado (Very Nice Pimp's Mobile, Think about a massive car with pick fluffy seats and there you go) colgate.gif

anyway, the Ford GT-40 is called the Bullet, basicly named after the SA GT40

and the 68 fastback im doin will be named the Monstang GT

Will these car be in the next release mon? biggrin.gif

@Mercie -This mod is WIP. Here is a link to the homepage though...
The Homepage
...check out the previews section! sigh.gif

@ Everyone -When do you set your vice city games? Do you only download and install cars from the 80's to keep the game consistant? Or do you make your game Modern and have Ferrari Enzo's in it and Ariel Atoms in it? [HINT: If you haven't seen an Ariel Atom check out the pics and the spec's especially the 0-60] tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users