Monitor57
  • Monitor57

LC - II Designer

• Members

Posted 09 August 2005 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (ashdexx @ Aug 9 2005, 08:52)
QUOTE (Monitor57 @ Aug 9 2005, 02:20)
QUOTE (BCspeed34 @ Aug 8 2005, 23:47)
Hhmn, I saw a MINI like that for sale on eBay, it's only 5 miles away! I should buy it, 3,7150 US right now  smile.gif

Anyways, looking good. And be sure to flip the UV on that door! It looks a little messed up tounge.gif

uv isnt messed, its just when u get in the car for some reason it will rescale the doors so the uv on the door is then bigger then the rest of the car, hence it starts showing the blue on the underside aswell as the topside of the uv2 mapping confused.gif

f*cking dff SA export...

- M57

reset the xform on your door (any objects that get scaled) and be sure to collapse the stack afterwards. that *should* take care of the problem.

thats good point, the doors did this b4 i reset the x-form but the car would reorient certain parts when the headlights come on, so i reset the xform and this bug has stopped now, but the scaling is still a problem confused.gif

- M57

Blastoise1994
  • Blastoise1994

Chief Procrastinator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Sorry to bump a topic that's half a decade old, but does anyone have any of these cars for SA? Particularly the Nimic, not the one included in the Myriad Islands mod but the second version with the rally lights. Again, sorry to bump but these are EXCELLENT Rockstar style vehicles and I'd love to add them to my San Andreas. Thanks! :3

PS: If I could have gone some way without bumping this old I would, but I googled the hell out of these cars and could only find a few of the Myriad cars and the VC Muscle pack.

Timjab
  • Timjab

Player Hater

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 21 October 2015 - 02:09 PM

Sorry to bump a topic that's half a decade old, but does anyone have any of these cars for SA? Particularly the Nimic, not the one included in the Myriad Islands mod but the second version with the rally lights. Again, sorry to bump but these are EXCELLENT Rockstar style vehicles and I'd love to add them to my San Andreas. Thanks! :3

PS: If I could have gone some way without bumping this old I would, but I googled the hell out of these cars and could only find a few of the Myriad cars and the VC Muscle pack.

unopieceo
  • unopieceo

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:41 AM

Dude its now been a decade since this topic was active I'm guessing the models are all long gone
  • Shao Kahn likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users