Photo

Hidden Interiors via the Ganton Gym!

2,224 replies to this topic
CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:28 PM

I just tried again with the previous jetpack code. After I had trouble with marker 8 and managed to lose it I flew to where I'd seen madd dogg's before. I went up and down and couldn't see it. Saw the loading screen again and went straight up. If I shoot while up there the bullets and smoke indicate my direction and speed. There does seem to be a height below Madd Dogg's that once you are below it you can't go up again. I got to a certain height and the bullets seemed to only go either straight ahead or to one side. never as they should be speeding downwards.

How do the heights of the gym and MD's compare?

Apart from this height limit this code is easy to use with practice. I'd still love to just be able to fly the jetpack as normal at any height, but this could work fine.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 16 January 2005 - 11:51 PM

About that jetpack code.. You don't fall down when you enter the red areas. You can remain at the height you are at, or in other words you can go down, but you can't go upwards. So even if you decrease your height for a moment or so.. you can't go back up to where you were originally. sad.gif

I can also see Wu Zi Mu's marker, but I can't reach it.

Dazla
  • Dazla

Roll on October

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:32 AM

where can I get that tattoo on CJs back in the hi res video tounge.gif?

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Dazla @ Jan 17 2005, 00:32)
where can I get that tattoo on CJs back in the hi res video tounge.gif?

I've never actually watched the video, but I imagine you're talking about one of the tattoos from the missing San Fierro tattoo parlor.

The SF tattoo parlor is marker 19 on all the maps here.

here's one: map

Our search for the tattoos was completed by page 3 of this topic (it seemed much longer at the time), I'd suggest reading those pages if you have any more questions.

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:59 AM

It looks like the joker location is different on PAL so the Walk Through Walls and Unlimited Height are not triggering on their buttons. If you can get me any codes from ARMax's PAL website that are activated by buttons, I can use that to find out what the joker address is and fix both codes.

This old simple version should work, but it's worth it to keep trying to get the levelized version working because flying level is key.

ARMax PAL old simple version:
(you have to keep pumping the down button to stay level)
AM1N-8KTY-RMTBE
B6BF-0NBM-N5X3T

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 01:50 AM Edited by edisoncarter, 17 January 2005 - 02:20 AM.

I decoded the Walk Through Walls cheat and found that the buttons given are mislabeled. It uses L1+L2 to activate and R1+R2 to deactivate, the same as the GameShark one. Other than that, it looks valid.

Walk through Walls
Press L1 and L2 to activate this cheat, and R1 and R2 to deactivate it.
Action Replay Max (PAL)
UAX8-ADV9-BRDGH
PRCE-EJNY-6FFAR
QAKX-21NM-R5DME
8CB2-AV76-ZHMP9
PM9U-ZEDA-DTWWB

Here's the latest Jetpack code based on the cheat that carpet sent me:

Jetpack Unlimited Height ARMax PAL:
QEV6-PTCF-814EG
V8YR-XBTR-XHH34
HW3F-ZP82-3YGR0
B6BF-0NBM-N5X3T

Edit:
Skiller has a ton of codes for ARMax in both NTSC and PAL versions here:
http://www.codemaste...r/Gtaarmax.html

WTP129
  • WTP129

San Andreas Interior Hunter

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:41 AM Edited by WTP129, 17 January 2005 - 02:46 AM.

devil.gif I found a ticket machine devil.gif It has a yellow marker and when you enter it wants you to by a plane ticket devil.gif Will have pics and location up soon alien.gif

Well for now this info will have to do until my camera recharges:

Ticket Machine:

Departure

Tuesday 10:30

Destination
San Fierro

Price
$500

X Buy triangle exit

*In the background it says Juank Air.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:52 AM Edited by carpetdweller, 17 January 2005 - 03:17 AM.

You must be on the ground then. I once entered the LS airport like that.
[By that I mean the ticket screen appeared not actually went inside.]

@ Edison - I'm testing those codes at the moment.
First impressions.
Walk through walls: L1+L2 does activate it. Turning it off still seems to be a problem.

Jetpack: Much easier to handle (unless I'm just getting used to it). Mostly responsive. Sometimes going up, then decending a bit, then pressing X doesn't elevate you any further and it seems difficult to move forwards of backwards, only down. Strafe for a second and you seem to break out of it. At the moment it seems that there is still a ceiling but I'm still testing that. Just going to spawn a parachute...
---------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Standing on the ground in 'real' exterior world and pressing X sends me straight up in to the air. The parachute altimeter tells me this:

The indicator line rises one complete gauge and then another quarter without a problem. After that it either levels off or the ascent seems to take for ever to get any higher. If I am rising then it is so slow as to be not worth it.

I can go higher by holding X and alternating between L2 and R2, zig-zagging upwards. By doing this I quite easily reached almost the top of the second gauge before I stopped. Probably could have gone higher.

Letting go of X seems to leave you where you are. This is deceptive as you are in fact falling - just extremely slowly. After noting what the indicator line lined up with on my radar it was still at least 5 minutes before any difference was noticed by me. As the line gets lower the speed of the fall increases slightly, but never fast. it must have been 10-15 minutes before I was back on the ground.

Heading up again now...

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:06 AM Edited by edisoncarter, 17 January 2005 - 03:10 AM.

The Walk Thru Walls on Skiller's site is identical to the above Walk Thru Walls code except for the line that turns it off. Try this:

Walk Through Walls L1+L2=On, R1+R2=Off -=Credit: Psy/TPCC=-
CK2K-Y6NF-GT8UF
PRCE-EJNY-6FFAR
QAKX-21NM-R5DME
8CB2-AV76-ZHMP9
1KA6-TRBE-JKCM3

Edit:
When the Jetpack is above the height limit, forward and backward no longer work, so you have to move around with L2 and R2. When I want to test whether I'm above the height limit, I check if forward and back works.

When you're not pressing any buttons, it should hover (or slightly drift down), and when you hold only L2 or R2 it should strafe almost perfectly level.

Death101
  • Death101

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:09 AM

edison any luck on new button cheats yet?

WTP129
  • WTP129

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:40 AM Edited by WTP129, 17 January 2005 - 03:40 PM.

Jefferson Motel heaven:

Atrium

Ticket Machine

Safehouse group-
69. Safe House group 3 - Grandma house , Prickle Pine 2 storey house , Motel with pink bedroom
70. Safe House group 4 - Red bed motel room , *Hashbury house *-haven't seen hashbury house yet cry.gif

71. Safe House group 5 - Modern house with stairs either side of door

Um 4 houses on ground level under Jefferson Motel

This is stuff I have found in there so far.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 04:17 AM Edited by carpetdweller, 17 January 2005 - 04:34 AM.

Do you mean the atrium interior? or the exterior base on the ground?
The interior would most likely put you in Zip Heaven. I don;t think we have a definite heaven for the rest of those.

The 4 houses on the ground. Are you sure they are not part of the Burning Desire exterior set. That includes buildings running along a hillside. It is possible to see these before the BD building becomes visible. Any pics?
---------------------------

While testing the jetpack codes I went into the air as high as I could and then alternated between the rear shoulder buttons with X to get higher. I went near the quarry area in the hope of reaching the 'CARGO' interior (which I think is the highest). I never saw it and eventually gave up when it looked like I wasn't getting any higher (judging by the angle of the moon). I then pressed square to take me down and it took over 4 minutes of holding it before the altimeter started moving down. It was over 5 minutes before I was back on the ground.
------------------------

I went through the wall of the generator room in the dam and into a dark world with a black floor and grey horizon. looks a bit like tunnel world actually. I've flown around but haven't seen anything else yet.

WTP129
  • WTP129

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (carpetdweller @ Jan 16 2005, 22:17)
Do you mean the atrium interior? or the exterior base on the ground?
The interior would most likely put you in Zip Heaven. I don;t think we have a definite heaven for the rest of those.

The 4 houses on the ground. Are you sure they are not part of the Burning Desire exterior set. That includes buildings running along a hillside. It is possible to see these before the BD building becomes visible. Any pics?
---------------------------

While testing the jetpack codes I went into the air as high as I could and then alternated between the rear shoulder buttons with X to get higher. I went near the quarry area in the hope of reaching the 'CARGO' interior (which I think is the highest). I never saw it and eventually gave up when it looked like I wasn't getting any higher (judging by the angle of the moon). I then pressed square to take me down and it took over 4 minutes of holding it before the altimeter started moving down. It was over 5 minutes before I was back on the ground.

Just the exterior of it

OD fa real
  • OD fa real

bang, bang.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:57 AM

@dazla... tattoo's:
back: from LS tattoo parlor. The Orange Grove st families tattoo
lower back: angels

@carpet... the height for gym1, which is the Los Santos Gym... is at 1007.76. Madd Dogg's crib is at 1108.9. Carpet, I hope everything works out with the jetpack. If i knew anything about that AR stuff, I'd be posting with whatever help I could.

@wtp... Atrium's exterior loads in every heaven. So does the Jefferson Area on the ground. As does the CJ's garage surrounding, but ONLY the garage itself loads in Liberty City Heaven. Only the Atrium's INTERIOR loads in Zip Heaven, and only the Burning Desire interior loads in whatever heaven that is. lol

@edison, carpet... think this thread needs to be changed?

From... Hidden Interiors thru the Gym! w/ NO CHEAT (except jetpack)
To... Hidden Interiors thru the Gym! w/ Jetpack & Other cheats

I'd especially like to see your responses, but anyone else is welcome to vote. I personally think its time to change, and if I see you guys say yes too, i'm gonna try to have a mod change the title.

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:06 AM Edited by carpetdweller, 17 January 2005 - 10:53 AM.

Weren't there topics around before this one that talked about getting to interiors WITH cheats? I always ignored those because I didn't have them.

Maybe it should be:

'The search for Hidden interiors accessible with just the jetpack through the gym by people who do have cheats.' - No. That's a bit long.

'Hidden Interiors with the jetpack + many more'

'The cheaters guide to no cheat interiors'

'Hidden Interiors via the gym'

'Hidden Interiors'

'Interiors'

'I.. colgate.gif

It doesn't need changing, all threads evolve. The aim is still to find those accessible without the cheats. It's just easier to find out which ones there are by using cheats. It's a public service. If we can map them all and then indicate which ones are possible and which ones aren't those without cheats will know where they stand.

It's still more descriptive and accurate than alot of the topics on here.

Guess I was wrong about those tattoos.
----------------------------------------------------------

The new cheats worked great. Walk thru walls can easily be turned on and off and I am getting used to the jetpack controls now. Thanks everyone (particularly Edison) who helped me to get them. To test them I tried walking through the wall between CJ's kitchen and living room with the WTW cheat switched on and off then I went over to sweets marker and entered it (had some problems with Ryder's but I think that was just one of those things) walked around Sweet's and fell through the bedroom floor, landed with just a tiny bit of health left, then flew right back up to Sweet's again. This is gonna be fun.

All I want now is a numerical indicator of exactly how high I am (or a gauge that doesn't stop after the second pass). Greedy ain't I? tounge.gif

OD fa real
  • OD fa real

bang, bang.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:33 AM

Weren't there topics around before this one that talked about getting to interiors WITH cheats? I always ignored those because I didn't have them.

There were, but none mapped out the interiors like this one does... I guess none also started thru the roof of the gym either. lol

'Hidden Interiors via the gym'

'Hidden Interiors'

'Interiors'

'I..

'.'

ok that was too far... anyway...

Guess I was wrong about those tattoos

lol. i never saved with the cheats on. I was concerned about problems... would you believe I have 100%, with no cheats, and I don't have the basketball game anymore, and I have the gym glitch. Ironic... I find a good gym glitch, and catch a bad one. LOL

That numerical indicator would be GREAT!!! As I've wished for that too... while searching the higher interiors like the houses.

Now I know Carpet's gonna haul in at least 100+ by himself, let me be the first to say...

45. Big Smoke's House... doesn't exist. I've replayed the game and went thru all Big Smoke missions... no interior used for cutscenes. They always have him either leaving his house, or in the garage.

As for something I know was mentioned in a previous post, and kind of died out... the interior known as Beach... I'm not too sure... but I think it can be 1 of 2 things..

1. The "Life's a Beach" party (suggested by someone whose name eludes me)
2. The Gym on the Beach at the east side of Santa Maria Beach. (i'm feeling dumber and dumber for not knowing these little things existed)

BTW: I visited that big Stadium in Liberty Heaven. The "Vice Street Racing" stadium. How the hell did we miss that when we mapped liberty city? I'm surprised I missed it the trillions of times I was all around Liberty with GS.

That stadium looks kind of... dead. Only the middle is solid... and everything else is kind of Generic... maybe it was the copy/paste BASE for all other stadiums to work off of?

I read a good question recently which actually made me double check myself... someone asked if there was a way to get the burglary mask on without doing burglary missions by means of the interior universe... which kind of makes me think... I remember going into thief heaven and becoming dark like I was doing burglary missions... just like edison pointed out. But I never tried to focus on CJ's face... does he have it on? hmmmm

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (OD fa real @ Jan 17 2005, 11:33)

Now I know Carpet's gonna haul in at least 100+ by himself, let me be the first to say...

If only. My spare time is getting less and less at the moment. I dragged out the Christmas break as long as I could and still put in some time each day but it's getting harder. I need to get back to the real world. You know I'll still do all I can for the cause.
I vaguely remember something called sleep. That was fun. I was up till nearly 5am last night answering various PMs*.

*I'm not singling anyone out as there were a number of people. If I don't answer, I'm not being rude, just haven't got time at the moment. I'll either get back to you or answer it in this thread. But I don't have any knowledge except what I've got from reading this thread anyway. I'm sure I get nowhere near as many as OD or Edison, and they all seem to be friendly.

45. Big Smoke's House... doesn't exist. I've replayed the game and went thru all Big Smoke missions... no interior used for cutscenes. They always have him either leaving his house, or in the garage.

I just been looking for that. sad.gif

zinga
  • zinga

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:46 PM

How are yall going to know when yall found all these interiors?

Just last night I was flying diagnolly down and a few seconds after I hit the loading screen I saw a yellow marker but when I went back to try to see it I couldn't find it :'(

Luke2004
  • Luke2004

You wanna leave? k. gtfo.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:20 PM

[FONT=Optima]for some strange reason i can never get high enough. I've once been able to hit cj's head on this reflective surface but now i can't never get it working again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. cool.gif I'll check regulary.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:21 PM

edison, the jetpack code works. I got to Liberty City. Awesome. Got an NTSC version too?

ChaosAlert
  • ChaosAlert

Gaming enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:29 PM Edited by ChaosAlert, 17 January 2005 - 08:58 PM.

QUOTE (OD fa real @ Jan 17 2005, 11:33)
As for something I know was mentioned in a previous post, and kind of died out... the interior known as Beach... I'm not too sure... but I think it can be 1 of 2 things..
1. The "Life's a Beach" party (suggested by someone whose name eludes me)
2. The Gym on the Beach at the east side of Santa Maria Beach. (i'm feeling dumber and dumber for not knowing these little things existed)

Still havn't figured out what BEACH is yet, but yeah, it's defintly one of the two.

---
I finally got ARMAX today, whoo. ^_^

I tried one of the codes edison posted before, and it was really awkward to control, it takes ages to drop down but as soon as you press X you go flying high quite fast.

Also, it didn't work against Red Zone. confused.gif

EDIT: Can anyone tell me what the correct code is for 'Walk Through Walls'? I've tried one o them and even though it was confirmed, hitting L1 and R1 didn't do anything.

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (adamcs @ Jan 17 2005, 12:21)
edison, the jetpack code works.  I got to Liberty City.  Awesome.  Got an NTSC version too?

Yeah, here's the complete list:

GameShark/CodeBreaker/AR2:
Jetpack Unlimited Height NTSC
(use L2 and R2 to move around)
1024E2E4 00003BD2
D0700942 0020BFFF
1024E2E4 00003BB0

Jetpack Unlimited Height PAL
1024E3D4 00003BD2
D0700A42 0020BFFF
1024E3D4 00003BB0

Jetpack Unlimited Height ARMax USA/NTSC:
2V43-KT9J-J3XJH
KX13-2Y9F-7VNN0
QCXT-15GA-TTC1R
TD9X-QUQW-TFNE8

Jetpack Unlimited Height ARMax PAL:
QEV6-PTCF-814EG
V8YR-XBTR-XHH34
HW3F-ZP82-3YGR0
B6BF-0NBM-N5X3T

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 10:00 PM Edited by edisoncarter, 17 January 2005 - 11:22 PM.

QUOTE (carpetdweller @ Jan 17 2005, 02:06)
All I want now is a numerical indicator of exactly how high I am (or a gauge that doesn't stop after the second pass).

I liked that idea so I whipped up a code for that, but it only works on CodeBreaker and nothing else.

Money Becomes Height Meter (CodeBreaker only, not GameShark, might work on AR2)
506FE7F4 00000004
007096B6 00000000
107096B6 00000000
107096BA 00000000

The numbers are not meters. They're the same non-linear scale used in the Water Level cheat. I put a decimal to hex converter on my page at http://www.maxbot.com/gta (about mid-page, just above the water level cheat) to convert these numbers to hex digits to use with the Water Level cheat.

At least this will allow me to find water level heights easily.

The final answer to the height of Mt Chiliad = +527.5m. (water level 4403)

Edit:
Here's a better one for GameShark/CB/AR2: (can't be converted to ARMax)

Weapon Budget Stat Equals Height In Meters
506FE7F4 00000004
00802194 00000000

It's kinda hard to see the decimal point in the stats, but it always has two decimal places, so for instance what looks like "29 25" is really "29.25".

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:33 PM

Ooooh I like the numerical height meter. EDIT: Oh - now you say it can't be converted. mad.gif

@ Edison - I just PM'd you about that cheat you wanted me to test. I don't want to sound greedy, but you seem like a man (if indeed you are male) who enjoys new challenges. Zinga just said something in a PM that made me think.

Is it possible to make a code where either -

•there is solid ground below all markers.
•You don't need to stand on solid ground for a marker to function.

???

@ Chaos - Once you get used to the jetpack cheat it is quite easy to control. I would suggest doing the Bistro mission again and test your flying around Portland. That way you are far up above the max height AND in the red zone, but you still have points of reference to guide you while you're still learning. There's a code to play that mission as a vigilante mission on here.

Don't know if anyone knows this -
I couldn't be bothered flying all the way up to Liberty so I just replayed the mission to get there. As soon as it started I activated the walk through walls cheat and jumped out the front window. there wasn't a taxi there, as someone said there might be. One of the guys inside came right up to the see-through window while the others just hung around in the background. Anyway after flying around for ages I went to the rear of the bistro where Forelli and the car should be. Neither were there. I thought that either I'd somehow cancelled the mission or they don't load until a certain point.

Entering through the back door I can walk right up to the 2 guys in the kitchen and they do nothing more than complain if you walk into them. I took photos of them and some screen shots of us standing together like best buddies. They only start shooting when you leave the kitchen. Then you see the guy that rolls out at you while you're coming down the stairs.He's just standing facing a wall - waiting. Walking past him means that the guys ahead of you are shooting from one angle while the guys in the kitchen are shooting from another. Still the rolling guy just stands facing the wall. It was at this point that I got a sudden urge to take as many picture of the rolling guy as I could and I ended up dying from all the gunshots. I might go back and work out exactly when Forelli appears.

Does anybody else find it weird that every thing in St Marks, that is not immediately close to the bistro, is pixelated and not very well finished EXCEPT the signs on the Hospital which have more detail on them than most of the Los Santos billboards. I got a view of the little R* puns on the hospital sign that I never even noticed in GTA3.

WTP129
  • WTP129

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:39 PM Edited by WTP129, 17 January 2005 - 11:42 PM.

Can someone tell me the height that these interiors are at

-72.15, 780.976, 1122.32, 0, 3.2, 7, 8, -72.15, 786.476, 1122.32, 0, 7, 3, "OFTEST", 0, 2, 0, 24
-131.446, 787.523, 1122.33, 0, 3.2, 7, 8, -131.446, 793.023, 1122.33, 0, 3, 3, "S1TEST", 0, 0, 0, 24

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:08 AM Edited by edisoncarter, 18 January 2005 - 12:21 AM.

QUOTE (carpetdweller @ Jan 17 2005, 15:33)
Is it possible to make a code where either -
•there is solid ground below all markers.
•You don't need to stand on solid ground for a marker to function.

I doubt there's any easy way to create new solid surfaces.

There's a chance someone could come up with a way to make the game think you're on solid ground all the time. Maybe you wouldn't fall, you would just stand there in mid air, and you'd need to put on a Jetpack to move down. The way to figure it out would be to do mem dumps while falling and mem dumps while standing on the ground and compare. It wouldn't be easy.

Something I've been thinking about is trying to make an adjustable water level cheat. You could use jokered buttons to move it up and down on the fly. If I could make that, you could put the water up to 1000m in the outdoors world, fly up, spawn a boat, then go to a marker, stand on the boat and adjust the water level up to the marker.

Dazla
  • Dazla

Roll on October

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:42 AM

thx for the reply and help, but ive gotten into the secret san fierro tattoo shop, and it appears its not in there, or any other actual map tattoo parlours, unless im missing some from the map?

WTP129
  • WTP129

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:20 AM Edited by WTP129, 18 January 2005 - 02:51 AM.

Some noob hacked the site

I found another interior called "destr1"

It is a stadium I think it is a SUmo wrestler stadium devil.gif

It is located here in LS tatoo heaven
user posted image

Here are some pics :
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Overhead shot
user posted image

This looks almost like the unused stadium but the ring in the middle proves that its not tounge.gif You have to get right up on it since it is covered in a cloud of darkness ph34r.gif

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:46 AM Edited by carpetdweller, 18 January 2005 - 03:02 AM.

Good find.

I'm standing on the center circle right now.

Judging by the size, title and the amount of car references on the signs I say it's the circular track of a destruction derby.

It's a pain to find though. You hear the music and catch a slight glimpse of a dull brown shape in the blackness and head towards it. The nearer you get the less visible it becomes - until you find youself inside.

user posted image

WTP129
  • WTP129

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:49 AM Edited by WTP129, 18 January 2005 - 03:06 AM.

hmmm, I must find destr2 devil.gif

Edit: I thought it looked like a ufo or star ship from the bottom blush.gif until I went up

@anyone
13590, kickbus04, 14, -1362.59375, 1612.6875, 1052.664063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13591, kickcar28, 14, -1385.625, 1571.5, 1051.796875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13592, loopbig, 14, -1405.203125, 1645.523438, 1061.242188, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13593, kickramp03, 14, -1398.78125, 1595.40625, 1052.242188, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13594, fireyfire, 14, -1399.078125, 1603.054688, 1055.601563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13595, stand02, 15, -1398.453125, 995.796875, 1057.445313, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13596, destruct04, 15, -1312.460938, 998.4609375, 1068.429688, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13597, destruct05, 15, -1440.015625, 998.4609375, 1068.429688, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13598, stand03, 1, -1398.453125, 111.3125, 1060.8125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13599, standblack04, 1, -1295.75, 112.5234375, 1036.335938, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13600, destruct06, 1, -1312.460938, 113.9765625, 1068.429688, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13601, destruct07, 1, -1440.015625, 113.9765625, 1068.429688, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13602, thebolla06, 1, -1448.679688, 182.609375, 1035.320313, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13605, destruct1, 16, -1440.015625, 1248.390625, 1068.429688, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13606, standblack02, 16, -1314.820313, 1246.9375, 1037.023438, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13607, ringwalls, 16, -1396.554688, 1245.835938, 1042.40625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13608, sumoring, 16, -1396.554688, 1245.835938, 1042.46875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13609, supports, 16, -1358.953125, 1245.820313, 1028.179688, 2.384185791e-007, -3.889075288e-006, -9.272278041e-013, 1, -1
13610, stand04, 16, -1393.851563, 1244.109375, 1060.8125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13611, thebowl13, 15, -1292.367188, 1030.59375, 1035.601563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13612, stuntman03, 15, -1398.460938, 995.640625, 1024.460938, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13613, thebowl11, 15, -1330.234375, 938.2734375, 1035.265625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13614, thebowl12, 15, -1522.765625, 972.8515625, 1038.351563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13615, thebowl10, 15, -1290.445313, 962.546875, 1035.382813, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13616, thebolla04, 15, -1328.84375, 1059.273438, 1035.492188, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13617, thebowl14, 15, -1469.40625, 933.4609375, 1038.539063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13618, thebowl16, 15, -1497.53125, 1038.289063, 1035.5, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13619, thebowl17, 15, -1390.492188, 1069.929688, 1035.265625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13620, thebowl15, 15, -1404.28125, 932.84375, 1035.226563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13621, thebolla03, 15, -1448.679688, 1067.09375, 1035.320313, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13622, sumofence, 16, -1396.546875, 1245.835938, 1042.46875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13623, midringfence, 16, -1396.554688, 1245.835938, 1042.40625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13624, inner, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13625, stands, 7, -1336.828125, -305.109375, 1053.367188, 6.935715646e-008, -5.321961538e-008, 0.6087614298, 0.7933533788, -1
13626, 8road2, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13627, stadoval, 1, -1448.679688, 182.609375, 1035.320313, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13628, 8stad, 7, -1395.039063, -207.8046875, 1040.078125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13629, 8screen01, 7, -1481.1875, -205.9296875, 1062.28125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13630, 8screen, 7, -1330.203125, -205.96875, 1062.28125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13631, dirtstad, 4, -1401.851563, -666.1796875, 1071.234375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13632, dirtcrowds, 4, -1405.546875, -779.0546875, 1054.804688, 0, 0, 0.7071067691, 0.7071067691, -1
13633, dirtouter01, 4, -1404.984375, -664.84375, 1057.796875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13634, dirtstad02, 14, -1415.898438, 1603.445313, 1066.484375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13635, therocks10, 14, -1458.742188, 1583.648438, 1054.765625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13636, logramps, 14, -1454.078125, 1628.085938, 1053.71875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13637, tuberamp, 14, -1483.632813, 1570.78125, 1053.546875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13638, stunt1, 14, -1484.140625, 1636.148438, 1054.007813, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13639, ramparse, 14, -1408.242188, 1589.296875, 1051.5625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13640, arse, 14, -1426.046875, 1598.039063, 1052.492188, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13641, kickramp04, 14, -1385.84375, 1561.867188, 1053.078125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13642, rings, 14, -1412.375, 1618.5625, 1053.40625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13643, logramps02, 14, -1451.265625, 1648.640625, 1052.734375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13644, steps, 14, -1430.984375, 1580.976563, 1053.109375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13645, kickramp06, 14, -1385, 1590.390625, 1052.328125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13646, ramplandpad, 14, -1384.695313, 1603.523438, 1052.101563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13647, wall1, 14, -1419.65625, 1568.710938, 1051.46875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13648, wall2, 14, -1354.804688, 1592.007813, 1051.5, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13649, ramplandpad01, 14, -1378.796875, 1610.273438, 1052.101563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13650, kickcrowd01, 14, -1426.851563, 1606.65625, 1060.578125, 0, 0, -8.742277657e-008, 1, -1
13651, otunnel, 15, -1404.28125, 932.84375, 1035.226563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13652, oroadbit, 15, -1404.28125, 932.84375, 1035.226563, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13653, innerfence, 15, -1398.453125, 995.796875, 1060.8125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13654, darkpoly, 7, -1405.890625, -262.375, 1044.6875, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13655, bridge, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13656, f*ckknows, 15, -1399.695313, 997.875, 1011.203125, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13657, bit, 14, -1458.742188, 1583.648438, 1054.765625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13658, bit01, 14, -1458.742188, 1583.648438, 1054.765625, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13659, 8bar5, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13660, 8track1, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13661, cockbars, 7, -1397.84375, -206.96875, 1047.164063, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13662, dirtcock, 4, -1435.75, -652.6640625, 1054.9375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13663, dirtfences, 4, -1435.75, -652.6640625, 1054.9375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13664, dirtroad, 4, -1435.75, -652.6640625, 1054.9375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13665, dirtfences2, 4, -1435.75, -652.6640625, 1054.9375, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13666, loopwee, 14, -1484.921875, 1596.359375, 1056.445313, 0, 0, 0, 1, -1
13667, monkeyman, 4, -1455.046875, -634.015625, 1066.054688, 0, 0, -0.1305259317, 0.9914448857, -1
-1241.86, -594.879, 1062.63, 0.392874, 20.0589, 36.009, 8, -1320.94, -602.382, 1062.63, 122.909, 4, 0, "DIRBIKE", 2, 2, 0, 24
-1187.51, -208.841, 1055.58, 0.392874, 20.0589, 36.009, 8, -1266.59, -216.344, 1055.58, 122.909, 7, 0, "8TRACK", 2, 2, 0, 24

Some of these stadiums haven't been found some one help me figure out which ones haven't been found AND SOME OF THIS STUFF IS THINGS YOU FIND IN THE STADIUMS LIKE THAT MONKEYMAN ONE ph34r.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users