Photo

CAR MOD Reference Sheet

125 replies to this topic
Marek89
  • Marek89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:32 AM

Why ? It I have got to preferably make new theme, when he is come topic of modding ?

Osiris Knight
  • Osiris Knight

I'm Back!!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:41 AM

It's already 5 Months since Last Post !
And no one Reply.........

dxk
  • dxk

The Boss...

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Marek89 @ Sep 19 2008, 22:06)
Can I somehow adjust suite carmods.dat some, so that I may give at all car all volumes ? When I'm to something added to police car, or motorbike, resp at any different, what no be on file, can I this ?

Please reface your sentences so that its better understood. I am guessing you want to edit the carmods.dat file? then, you must post it in the MOD forums.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=89 (http://www.gtaforums...hp?showforum=89)

@Osiris Knight:- If you don't have anything to contribute, better don't reply. dozingoff.gif

uk_john
  • uk_john

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Would be nice if GTA SA had busier Highways too. But I have never seen a mod that did that. So I don't download new vehicles as it won't make the roads busier - especially those empty highways - which are the biggest immersion breaker for me....! sad.gif

Girish
  • Girish

• India

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (uk_john @ Mar 5 2009, 01:08)
Would be nice if GTA SA had busier Highways too. But I have never seen a mod that did that. So I don't download new vehicles as it won't make the roads busier - especially those empty highways - which are the biggest immersion breaker for me....! sad.gif

The topic isn't about external vehicle mods. It's about the modifications available in the game via the mods shops like Transfender, Wheel Arch Angels, etc.

Please do not use this topic for discussing external mods other than the ones originally present in the game.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:09 PM

You drive the appropriate vehicle into the mod shop. You select the items you want. You pay for the item. you drive out.
What could it more simple...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users