• Members

Posted 25 August 2005 - 09:46 PM

Should be pinned. Nice job. smile.gif

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:37 AM

Thank you, and it is pinned... in the guides and walkthroughs above each forum category/thread list.

svtbreeze
  • svtbreeze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 August 2005 - 04:02 PM

I need some help with adding vehicle replacements. Can anyone help.

camaro_001978
  • camaro_001978

[[jondySauce]]

• Members

Posted 28 August 2005 - 05:13 AM

Whats an intruder

bad_wolf
  • bad_wolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:44 PM

Can anyone send me the mercedez file that replace greenwood ?
pls biggrin.gif

Da_Mc_Style
  • Da_Mc_Style

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:02 AM

i can't mod the rancher ... if i drive into transfrender and i brake there is a message: you can not mod this vehicle. what i have 2 do?

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:25 PM

You gotta edit carmods.dat of course. You'll wanna add a line for the rancher and give it the NOS pieces. Car paint colors, wheels, hydraulics and stereo bass boost will also be available by default. I don't think you can add any more parts, however, unless you have the dummies placed on the car so the game knows where to put said parts. :-\.

The code for the hydro's are:

nto_b_?

There's three of them. If you cannot find one line where all three are listed, I'm sorry... check the line for Turismo...

jbuck38
  • jbuck38

"Suicide Hotline, please hold..."

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 02:37 PM Edited by jbuck38, 14 April 2006 - 02:46 PM.

Rockstar has done a good job with the car mods, but it would be better (I think) if they would include such things as tinting the window, head light and taillight options and possibly even neon lights for underneath the vehicle in their next game. colgate.gif

But good job Rockstar, compared to not being able to in VC. rahkstar2.gif

Another thing that I hate is when I park a modifited car in one of my garages and then later on when I want to drive it the paintjob is gone, and only the base coat remains, but that might be because I've used cheats. blush.gif

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:24 PM

no, that's cause you have too many cars stored within the amount of garages you own.

EX. If you have all the properties you can purchase in Los Santos and have not yet unlocked new places to buy in the redlands or back country near angel pines... the most you can have is four places w/ car garages for storage. 1) The Johnson House, 2) The house near the Airport (just down the street from Caesar's house), 3) The Santa Marina Beach House (or whatever that beach is called), 4) The house up in the Vinewood hills.

Now with those four houses, you should be able to store up to 8 cars. I think, however, if you store anything more than 5 cars in the garages (two here, one here, one here, two there = 6 cars), you risk loosing your paint job.

I've been told it's when you store too many cars in the garage in general... but I've had this glitch happen to me before I even unlocked the back country, so I don't think it can be a result based off ALL the garages in the game, else this glitch should not occur till later on in the game... therefore, I think it's proportional to the amount of houses w/ garages that you currently have at the time of saving the stored car.

jbuck38
  • jbuck38

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 06:08 PM

Just a couple of minutes ago, I was at my garage at the gas station that you got from winning the race ( down the street from Wangs Cars) and I had 4 cars there and when the garage door opened there was only 1 car there, suicidal.gif

My modified station wagon was missing and 2 other cars that I mod. form Arch Angels angry.gif

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

yea, the missing cars all together happens if you store more cars in the garage than the garage will allow (IE: You pull up to the garage and while in the car, it says: "Unable to fit any more cars in garage" or something; then you get out as a ped so the garage opens and you hop back in and drive in before the door shuts).

jbuck38
  • jbuck38

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

Doesnt the garage at the gas station allow up to 4 cars...
nervous.gif cry.gif nervous.gif
( The one down the street fron Wangs Cars)
Cause thats how many I had in there?!

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 14 April 2006 - 10:28 PM

I thought it was 3 max... but general rule of thumb... if it's a three or four car garage, only store two cars. If it's a two car garage, only store one... NEVER store more than two cars per one garage.

That's the general rule of thumb I follow and only occasionally will I run into the "custom paint job lost" issue... and more rarely will I loose a vehicle. That usually doesn't happen till I bog down my hangar with more than two planes.

jbuck38
  • jbuck38

• Members

Posted 15 April 2006 - 11:51 PM Edited by jbuck38, 16 April 2006 - 12:40 PM.

Thats stupid how your able to modify a station wagon (Stratum), but your unable to modify a Bullet, Super GT, Alpah, Banshee, Cheetah, Infernus, Sabre, Turismo, ZR-350 or any other fast car at Wheel Arch Angels! angry.gif

Cause Transfender has nothing compared to what W.A.Angels offers cryani.gif

pezter69
  • pezter69

4 Life man

• Members

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:28 AM

i could do up a NRG-500 in TransFender because i downloaded a car mod file form GTA Garage. And i added everything to all of the cars and every time a do a car up i always get a glitch in the game and it says it stopped responding, F*%#ING THING!
I dont know why it does it, i think it's because its doesn't have the files there.

Anyway, do you know anything about a Speedometer in San Andreas, because i downloaded one but i cannot figure out how to make it work wihout it coming up with YOU NEED DIRECT X 9 OR HIGHER! when i alredy installed it. Can you get info on it pleaze!

slikmike22
  • slikmike22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 08:00 AM Edited by slikmike22, 10 May 2006 - 08:18 AM.

devil.gif u know can put nos on all lowrider cars not just the Tahoma and the Voodoo

Kremit
  • Kremit

Maximum Modifier

• Members

Posted 10 May 2006 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (slikmike22 @ May 10 2006, 08:00)
devil.gif u know can put nos on all lowrider cars not just the Tahoma and the Voodoo

eh? Nitro's can be put on any of the lowriders... However, the Voodoo and Tahoma can ONLY have Nitro's added. Granted, you could do the paint, car stereo, hydraulics and wheels to them too... but can't do side skirts, lights, grills, exhausts, bumpers, etc... to those two low riders :\

i could do up a NRG-500 in TransFender because i downloaded a car mod file form GTA Garage. And i added everything to all of the cars and every time a do a car up i always get a glitch in the game and it says it stopped responding, F*%#ING THING!
I dont know why it does it, i think it's because its doesn't have the files there.

If it's freezing after you add Nitro's, something is wrong. However, if it's freezing after you try to add exhaust pipes or roof scoop or something, then the reason it's crashing is the game cannot find a place to put said piece on the bike. You need to create a dummy for that piece in order for the game to know where to put it. The only part you can get from the auto-mod shops that doesn't require a dummy is the Nitros. Well, they require a dummy just like the others, however, they just use the exhaust dummy that nearly every vehicle has. In other words, when modding a bike, you can really only use Nitro's, paint colors and bass boost. Changing the wheels may work, may not... I doubt hydraulics would work, and anything else may lock up the game. However, if you do specify in the carmods.dat that the bike can be equipped with various bike exhaust pipes... then perhaps you could adjust the exhausts as well... However, I've tried none of this with a bike... only car models without the appropriate dummies. IE: Trying to put alien kit on ZR-350... locked up and crashed my game cause the dummies weren't there.

thetruth_27
  • thetruth_27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:44 AM

mod shop in san feirro that says cargo load i cant open it i need help mad.gif

thetruth_27
  • thetruth_27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:50 AM

thank you egzima tha rahkstar2.gif nk you

wuzimu92
  • wuzimu92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2007 - 12:39 AM

So the Uranus can be modified? confused.gif

XanderKelly
  • XanderKelly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2007 - 07:40 AM

Could some one make a good 2002-04 Chevy Impala California Highway Patrol car and maybe a civilian one?

Thanks anuj_cop.gif

GasTurbine
  • GasTurbine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:00 PM

Hello, Yo I need help with GTA: SA. I Don't know how to mod a car. Somebody has to help me.. !!!!!! please!!! somebody

confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif notify.gif notify.gif notify.gif

Branimir
  • Branimir

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 July 2007 - 09:49 AM

very good job you have done

Philipp
  • Philipp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

I am new in this game ii want to have a car from this homepage how can i get this in my san andreas game i downloaded but what should i put where pls tell me

Philipp
  • Philipp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

help me

Branimir
  • Branimir

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 September 2007 - 03:39 AM

good job man

GTA lcs and sa man
  • GTA lcs and sa man

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:29 PM

cryani.gif i wish you could have car mods for PS2 without a cheat device!!!

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (GTA lcs and sa man @ May 4 2008, 16:29)
cryani.gif i wish you could have car mods for PS2 without a cheat device!!!

Huh? You can: Just go with a car to a modification shop, and buy wheels and stuff...

Or do You mean, like, modificating the game? Like putting some cool Challenger's, GTO's, Chevelle's and Camaro's into the game, 'cause this topic ain't about it.

Marek89
  • Marek89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

Can I somehow adjust suite carmods.dat some, so that I may give at all car all volumes ? When I'm to something added to police car, or motorbike, resp at any different, what no be on file, can I this ?

Osiris Knight
  • Osiris Knight

I'm Back!!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (Marek89 @ Sep 20 2008, 05:06)
Can I somehow adjust suite carmods.dat some, so that I may give at all car all volumes ? When I'm to something added to police car, or motorbike, resp at any different, what no be on file, can I this ?

SH*T !!! Why this day so much people Bumping Old Topic ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users