New stuff in version 0.33:
- Proper support for custom global variables and arrays
(because the new memory system has finally been debugged).
- Setting up an array at address 0 didn't work. Fixed.
- New label format in decompiler.
- Decompiler now supports custom label names.
- Custom global variable names removed from the 'sascm.ini'
and put in 'variables.ini' with a new easier format.
New stuff in version 0.32:
- Opcode parameter definition 't%' in the 'SAscm.ini' file was changed
to use objects from the 'default.ide' file only while 'o%' is used
with any objects.
- Named references to the second segment objects added.
- Original mission titles added to hardcoded mission descriptions.
- Some cosmetical bugs fixed. :-)
GTA Vice City Mission Builder v1.41 released.
| DEFINE OBJECT BARREL4; object number irrelevant now|
0107: $898 = create_object #BARREL4 at 284.3 -312.4 10.9
more in the readme. Links in my signature.